Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 24
view profile
History
younger guys older women torontoPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Maybe I just can't remember noting this somewhere, although I'm a energy spiritualist, is there even a mention within any Bible on how much of an age difference is acceptable to be have an intimate relationship? Otherwise, it does seems to be rather a matter of preference and even prejudice. For instance, I know almost equally quite a few of both genders who have been known to be very mature for their age... but just because it's a considered a much lower percentage... are we to not give any them a chance to keep proving themselves worthy of possibly a wholesome commitment?
 rednready
Msg: 25
view profile
History
younger guys older women toronto
Posted: 12/17/2010 4:56:40 PM
oh noooo
we just need the right .. stimulation, my younger guy, 15 years, had no problem
 Greanize
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/2/2011 3:32:59 PM
Wow...how things can change in a short time frame. My last post, I said my limit is 10-12 years younger....however I am in a full on relationship with a man who is 16 years younger. HE came after me. Nothing to do with him trying to score or me being a cougar. He actually 'courted' me for a time frame before he even kissed me. I had all the internal arguments....too young being the main argument...but dayam, he makes my spine melt!!!
Yes, there is an age gap and I do see some 'differences'...different tastes in music, some movies...his children are babies, and mine are adults. But we connect intellectually emotionally and physically...so now at this point I can honestly say...WHO GIVES A SH!T about the age difference if both people are consenting adults and no one is being hurt???? I intend on taking this one day at a time and whatever happens happens. This may not last long or it may go on for a long time. What I know for sure is it was never a one night stand that lasted more then one night, and WE enjoy each other!
So go cougar hunting, or go after the young gals...do what ever makes you happy and find whoever makes you happy. Just don't hurt yourself or anyone else and your conscience is clear!
 Arminboy69
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/15/2011 1:44:48 PM
hi sweety ia m Armin from toronto
 SocialLeper
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/25/2011 10:04:19 AM
People can do whatever they want.........who cares about them. Worry about your own life.
 Danteslnferno
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2011 5:21:23 PM
Younger men and older women isn't a problem and isn't viewed as a problem by society. A double standard DOES exist in terms of perception. A Younger woman with an older man generates all sorts of stereotypes. Things like "He's a pervert, he's having a mid life crisis, he just likes her for the eye candy, what could they POSSIBLY have in common other than sex, She's after him for his money, she is with him because he's her sugar daddy etc etc etc ....

A Younger man with a more mature woman causes a different, albeit less than desirable comparison: "She's a cougar, a MILF, her clock is ticking, her hormones are raging, she's trying to relive her youth, he's in it for the sex, he wants to be a kept man, he is using her becuase there's no way a guy that young could ever love a woman that much older ....

Shame really, as individuals can fall for one another regardless of age. So often I've been scolded or chastized for talking to a woman who is in her 20's. I'm now 40, so apparantly the socially acceptable age for me to date is someone in her early to mid 30's or older. Why is that? If the person who is younger is a consenting adult and is of sound mind then why would anyone question the person's motives for being in a relationship with someone older? We as a society are overly cynical and that's why there are so many in society who are still single, still miserable, and still don't have a clue.
 onehappyfellow
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2011 4:14:08 PM
I would be happy date older women so all of you older women please write me and I promise not to tell people you are older than me - I'm 83.

Don''t really want a chick young enough to be my daughter. ,
 Rain.
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/2/2011 5:25:50 PM
in the long run....the chances of this working out are few and far between and all the dude really wants is a roll in the sack and bragging rights....so if the odd female wishes to be a notch i suppose thats her call. Personally I have kids to consider so i dont think i would feel comfortable dating someone from the same decade they were born in.
 ddelite
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/14/2011 6:40:13 PM
Being from a tad outside the city the older woman/younger guy thing is not so out there. I find myself leaning towards younger guys only because I am busy and active and most guys my age aren't really that enthusiastic with things like snowboarding or backpacking.
My question is do these relationships really work? Or is it closet sex stuff mostly?

An interested "maybe" in the older women/younger men dating scene
 Kohmelo
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2011 4:29:40 PM
This thread is funny.
Just Saturday it came up, at the bar
Andrew is 27, I'm 33 and Jimmy is 35.
Andrew says, " You guys ever have much older women hitting on you?"
Me and Jimmy laugh "Is this your first time?"
It hasn't stopped happening to me since I was 20 or so.
For my own reasons, I don't go for it, but I know a lot of guys who do.
 Rain.
Msg: 41
Posted: 12/30/2011 2:31:38 PM
i hear ya...I mean....Anna Nicole Smith married for love....to each their own even if it makes you gag
 hearsweetwhispers
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/1/2012 5:29:47 PM
Age means nothing as long as there happy thats all that matters. I find older women know what they want.
 DavidCantonese
Msg: 50
Posted: 8/15/2014 8:43:40 AM
Hey beautiful msg me back with email I'll send you pictures
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >