Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking at the clock during sex.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fun4usguy
Msg: 26
Looking at the clock during sex.Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Went back to see this was not about a game but the idea and rant still stands.
Watch her giving and tell her how good it is and you will be rewarded.
Return the favor .... without a clock to look at, don't rush it and enjoy the giving, not just the result.

I'll go over and convine her to try me and I'll show her how precious it can be.

Done ranting for now.
 CallmeKen
Msg: 27
Looking at the clock during sex.
Posted: 11/10/2010 9:53:20 PM

Ever got busted checking out the clock?

I never checked the clock during sex. I've checked the clock frequently since I stopped having sex, however.
It's been 5 years, 79 days.
 matchlight
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2010 11:39:22 PM
Is there such a thing as *mentally watching the clock*? If so, I think I've been guilty of it a couple times. It's only happened with a certain kind of woman. The Aunt Thelma kind--the ones who really should have become nuns.

There she is, doing her thing, and try as you may, you can't help but imagine what she's thinking. In fact, it's anything but exciting: "Well, this is it. I guess he expects me to kiss him there--as disgusting as it is. At least it should be pretty quick! (Not my hair, though--or I'd kill him!) What did my girlfriend say? Just pretend you're humming--and whatever you do, don't touch "it" any more than you have to. You don't know where it's been!"
 Yew4ics
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/11/2010 1:44:53 AM
My watching of the CMA awards was interrupted last night. How rude!
 Max Schnell
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/11/2010 4:28:52 AM
OP, I really think this is your little idea of a joke. Troll post. Probably even fabricated out of your interesting fantasy life. Haha, you got a little audience for yourself now. Haha, you were watching football while getting a BJ!! Haha, you were holding a beer in one hand and the remote in the other! Haha, she found out you were looking at the clock and got all mad about it! Haha, you're so funny like that! Haha, other women read your lame-assed story they got all mad about too! Haha, you just KNEW that would happen! Haha, and you knew it wouldn't take long, too! Haha, women are SO predictable!
 TravelingLight
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/11/2010 4:42:19 AM
^^^whether it was a troll post or not, it's a good subject.

I never got caught but if I ever did, I hope the girl would understand or guess, if she knows me, that I have a habit of checking my watch, even in distraction. Not all the time but it happens.
Hope she wouldn't get all high and mighty over that. It's not like a deliberate thing or a lack of interest.
 bilby886
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2010 4:46:37 AM
Downunder,
we watch cricket
with such things as:-
innings, balls, batting, overs
stumps, wickets, googleys, no balls (always disappointing),
out for a duck, a golden duck, pace bowler

My GF and I would have a "quickie for lunch" while watching the clock so "we" didn't miss the resumption of the one day test match. heeeeeeeeeee
so what is wrong with a stubby of VB* or a tinny of XXXX** and a BJ when there's a 5 minute commercial break?

* Victoria bitter - google it, know it, you'll want one.
** four ex beer Queensland's answer to Fosters hehehe I better duck

If you have ever had a quickie at work then you've watched the clock! or precalculated.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/11/2010 4:50:20 AM
Please tell me the woman was just a **** buddy and not a wife or serious girlfriend? ...you should've just set the alarm clock on your phone or somewhere...
 *closer
Msg: 34
Posted: 11/11/2010 5:48:09 AM

Ahhh but there was. Philly was playing Indy and the game was about to start. I was checking to see how much time I had to wrap it all up. Needless to say I had plenty of time to watch football after I got caught. It was one hell of a football game so it in that regard it was worth it. Sex you can have anytime, but the NFL only comes around once a week.

What kind of woman wouldn't understand that?
Shoot....how about a BJ during the game!?

Next time.....make sure you start alot earlier
so you can have your cake and eat it too.
 cmd1957a
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/11/2010 6:23:38 AM
Sex you can have anytime, but the NFL only comes around once a week.

Couldnt agree more!

Some will say set the recorder but we all know watching a game that has already been played just isnt the same.

I just set the alarm on my cell phone 5 minutes before the game starts. It is possible to just flip on the game at kick-off but if it is a Bears game, watching and having sex might prove to be painful as I have a tendency to get animated during the game.

You might just want to tell her ahead of time ..."the game starts in xx minutes, youll need to wrap it up by then." I think giving up the pregame show is plenty of sacrifice.
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/11/2010 6:45:40 AM
OP: LMAO! What a mood killer!!

No; to all your questions. Unless someone is sneaking a quickie before heading to the office there is no need to look at time while getting your nasty on.
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/11/2010 6:49:04 AM
next time at least have the decency to wait for half-time. then she'll know exactly what your expectations are, and when she should stop trying to meet them. because god forbid that your precious face time with a football game should be interrupted by something as inconvenient as a blowjob. especially a mediocre one.

[:eyeroll:]
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/11/2010 6:53:54 AM
OP- that is pretty funny, funny that you didn't have the game to play it off good enough.

seriously- man, if you feel like you gotta look at the clock while she's on your c9ck...perhaps she's not doing it right.

perhaps you need to get more involved and show her how you want her to do it....

where you timing yourself to find out if you truly were a 2 minute man?

or were you trying to pace yourself so you COULD make it longer than 2 minutes?
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/11/2010 7:18:03 AM
I'm shocked to see the big deal women are making of this.

Now I'll be sure to not get busted checking the clock on the night table.

Luckily for me, the gf is a Packer fan so we don't exactly snuggle up and watch football together on Sundays. I go my purple way, she travels the road paved with cheese.
 RushLuv
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/11/2010 7:22:53 AM
I'm shocked to see the big deal women are making of this.

^^I don't know why. I think it's simple, really. If a guy is watching the clock, or trying to look at sports games and what not, rather it be during sex or getting blown, is just insulting.
 cmd1957a
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/11/2010 7:45:15 AM

where you timing yourself to find out if you truly were a 2 minute man?

or were you trying to pace yourself so you COULD make it longer than 2 minutes?

You need to read the posts!!...he said he wanted to watch the Colts/Eagles game.

On a serious note...My SO knows that I am a big time Bears fan. I dont ask her to, but she never plans anything during a game. One time when they lost she called to say "if you are not in the mood to come over I understand." I have gone over there during the game a couple of times and she will sit there and watch with me and not say a word. Now I am not as fanatical as she things I am. I have told her that, but she always knows when the games are on and will "work around" them if possible. This is a special lady, not because she allows me to watch the Bears but because she knows I enjoy it and is willing to make sacrafices to allow me to enjoy it. I return the favor whenever possible.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2010 7:54:55 AM
We only look at the clock to see if there's time for another round before work.

But this does raise some odd ideas:
a) a countdown timer: you only have X minutes per day for sex, so activate it/deactivate it appropriately. Time-outs for bathroom breaks, substitutions, etc. Kind of like the clock in football
b) a chess clock: whoever takes control is on the clock; if you don't finish before time runs out, you "lose" and have to wait until tomorrow to try again
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/11/2010 7:55:41 AM
It's just a clock. It's not like I'm getting up to answer the phone because "mommy's calling" or something.

Think of a morning quickie. We both have to get to work at some point, hopefully on time, and getting too caught up in that may end up in both of us being late. So, it's either have oblivious sex, or make it fast. We spend plenty of time doing the "nothing else in the world matters" sex on the weekends and at night. In the mornings, there are other things that matter, and either of us is going to just go without due to not having an hour to go through all the motions of foreplay and stuff.

Besides, I've seen her check the time before, all it does is make her move it along a little faster so she can get off and move on with life, which is A-OK by me

VVV Haha, love it Mistress Chill! I like to squeeze in quick sex sessions whenever I can and that's great, as long as myself and my partner still recognize the importance of sex with no time constraints and be sure to include as much of that as we can.
 ChillinChill
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/11/2010 8:03:30 AM
Yessssss. I've watched the clock. I've made sure he watched the clock. Hell.. I've set the timer before for a QUICKIE.

Of course you have to keep track of the time. If it's a before work quickie, a coffee break quickie, a lunchtime quickie, a quickie before I have to go pick up the kids quickie. A quickie before the party starts. A quickie before an appointment. A quickie before Aunt Nelly is coming for dinner. Hell yeah, set the timer... you watch the clock while I do my thing. Timing is everything if it's a quickie.

QUICKIES can be TRICKY... You gotta watch the clock. Who keeps there kids waiting on the curb outside of school? Who wants to get written up by the boss for being late from lunch? Who wants to get caught in the act by Auntie Nelly? Who wants to miss the first part of a good GAME???

ABSOLUTELY set the timer.... but I get off first!!!!! That's the only rule I have for Quickies. After I come you can be done. Hell, sometimes we'd even get a few minutes to spare to have a little conversation, but once that timer goes off, I gotta go.

Damn straight watch the clock. Timing is everything if your gonna plan a good QUICKIE!!!!

tick tock,tick tock, tick tock.... Gimme that c*ck!!!!

U make it entertaining
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/11/2010 8:53:24 AM
Too funny!

This post reminds me of the man who complained about his partner lighting up a cigarette during their romp.

Hmmmm ... would that insult you?
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/11/2010 9:02:43 AM

You need to read the posts!!...he said he wanted to watch the Colts/Eagles game.

my bad! I was just laughing at the whole idea that he was actually that bored with the BJ that he'd take a peek at the clock!

Maybe he shoulda picked her up, flipped her over, put her thighs on his shoulders...

and carried her down to the the living room...

then flop hisself on the couch and put her back in the original position!

that way he could watch the game!!!
 mermaid140
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/11/2010 9:39:34 AM

I was busted recently looking at the clock during sex. Actually it was while getting a BJ. She looked up to see my reaction and I was looking at my watch. Saying it killed her enthusiasm would be the understatement of the year.

That blow job would have turned into a TEETH job.
 TDH49
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/11/2010 9:44:44 AM
that blow job would have turned into a TEETH job

OUCH! I just crossed my leg after reading that.

It could have been much worst in my mind. I could have faked an orgasm while having sex just to go watch the game.
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/11/2010 10:02:16 AM
My question is, why the hell is she looking up at your face to even know if you're checking the clock?
 RushLuv
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/11/2010 10:06:51 AM
^^^ Hilarious shit coming from a man. Sometimes women like to occasionally look up, to see the guys expression and to see if he's enjoying it.

The same can be said for men going down on women. I'm sure you've all taken a peek, to see her facial expressions.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking at the clock during sex.