Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking at the clock during sex.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 abelian
Msg: 51
Looking at the clock during sex.Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Would that bother you?

I guess it depends on the situation. If a woman said, ``I want you now, but I only have 10 minutes or I'll get fired for being late,'' I'd be rather flattered even if she looked at the clock the entire time. If she was looking at the clock to make sure she didn't the next episode of ``America's Next Top Model,'' I'd see it a little differently and just tell her to go enjoy the show.

Ahhh but there was. Philly was playing Indy and the game was about to start.

I suppose watching ``America's Next Top Model'' is a ``logical reason,'' too but it's not one I'd hang with. I'm not surprised she was less than thrilled.
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 52
Looking at the clock during sex.
Posted: 11/11/2010 10:15:53 AM
Maybe I'm just a jerk, but...

- I've passed mary jane back and forth with a partner during coitus.
- Got a bj while driving - I'm sure as hell looking at the road!
- Given her head while driving and she told me to stop - she got pulled over
- She was riding me on the couch with the TV on and laughed at some stupid Peter Griffin antic.

None of those things bothered me, and if she really made a big deal about something trivial like that, we'd have a talk afterward to understand expectations. If something really offended her or pissed her off or vice versa, it should go without saying that we'd work on it.

The only place I really draw the line is answering the phone during sex. That's a no-no.

Rush - Sure I look up, but I get better feedback by what's right in my face
 Crabby_McCrabberson
Msg: 53
brushing teeth during sex for maximum oral hygiene
Posted: 11/11/2010 10:32:13 AM
I've been busted and lied to cover it because some people have no sense of humor about sex.

But -- glancing at a clock on the wall has a different feel to me, than looking over at your watch. I'm going to be laughing for hours at the image of a person getting caught lifting up their wrist to check the time.

A close friend of mine, when she wants to make her S/O feel pampered, will combine sex with other activities like washing the car, driving, eating, reading the paper, or even TV watching.

vvv Mah hahaha. Manipulated you into posting in the sex forums, finally. So who's the smarter smart ass, Smart Ass? I don't know first-hand, of course, but I think the eating and cooking are done at the same time? Hmmm. Flour and oil flying in all directions. Hmmmm.
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 54
cleaning toenails during sex for maximum comic effect
Posted: 11/11/2010 10:39:43 AM
right there's nothing like a good snarling while driving the tractor around on the back 40, that's what i always say.
oh! i'm brushing my teeth now.... blow me.
"you will make my f#cking dinner!!.... but you will blow me first!!!!" (mel gibson)

^^^^^^ oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo
 MichelleRenee1234
Msg: 55
Posted: 11/11/2010 12:32:44 PM

What kind of woman wouldn't understand that?

What kind of man would rather not miss a minute of watching a bunch of men jump on each other and slap each other's butts than get it on with his chick? hmm...

If a guy is watching the clock, or trying to look at sports games and what not, rather it be during sex or getting blown, is just insulting.

It's about priorities. If I fell under football on my boyfriend's list of priorities, there'd be no relationship...

ESPECIALLY football. Can't stand that sport. Looks like a game primates invented and the only evolution it's seen is the invention of protective gear--a bunch of grown men running around, fighting over a ball, jumping on each other, jumping up and down in their victory dances... It looks like something that should be on the Discovery channel or something, lol... Just kidding football fans... sort of.. I just don't see the draw?.. Except for when Vick gets hurt. That's cool to watch.
 cmd1957a
Msg: 56
Posted: 11/11/2010 12:41:41 PM
It's about priorities. If I fell under football on my boyfriend's list of priorities, there'd be no relationship...

He didnt choose football over her, he chose football over a bj and in reality he was trying to compromise, she just couldnt close the deal fast enough.

and btw....it isnt about prioities bjs come and go and come again

Priorities are .... If my house is burning and I realize that my wife is still in the house and I run in and come back out clutching my Bears season tickets then it's about priorities
 DemonLeather
Msg: 57
Posted: 11/11/2010 3:38:01 PM
Dude,..Something's wrong with you man... I feel for ya,.. Truthfully,. when sex was involved I NEVER looked at the clock,..I'm too busy looking at what i'm doing(pun intended) I'm watching that face,.. when it cums it's the greatest show on earth,.. if she's doing me,. You better believe,. I'm encouraging her,..finger's lightly & slowly following that jaw line,. NOT the frikkin time line... if yer THAT bored with sex become a Monk, and let her find someone who'll appreciate her efforts..What was it,. a game comin' on? Thank God I never had time for sports,.. sex WAS my sport,.. I would have become a pro.. but.. I loved the game too dayum much,. I became a coach.. Volenteering my time with needy, underprivileged women Who got guys like you who never gave "Good-Game".. Be careful dude,.. once they're sufficiently trained,.. you're second string, & on the bench...
 whytwater
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/11/2010 4:14:37 PM

Hilarious shit coming from a man. Sometimes women like to occasionally look up, to see the guys expression and to see if he's enjoying it.

There may be no sweeter sight than this ^^^^.
I quit wearing a watch 8 years ago. Just not the best way to measure what happens in a life. imho
 ChillinChill
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/11/2010 5:47:52 PM
"""" I could have faked an orgasm while having sex just to go watch the game."""

This I do not understand. How can a man fake an orgasm during a blow job? Either you get a nice frothy drink or the tap is dry. You can't fake that... I didn't think????

I did not know men could fake orgasms. Educate me because I did not know they could do so, I thought only woman had the corner on faking it...

Yesss, Oh, yeah, yep , yeahhhhhh, yesss, OMG. Yup. Yesssssss. OMG. YEAH!!!!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2010 6:59:05 PM

It's about priorities.

Nah,it's all about scheduling!
Sundays should be started with a nice long drawn out session before you even get out of bed.........showers and then a nice big breakfast/brunch.
Then you kick back and enjoy the games.
None of this last minute quickie crap before a game!
 TDH49
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/11/2010 7:04:35 PM

This I do not understand. How can a man fake an orgasm during a blow job?

I never tried that, I was thinking about actual ****ing. That I have done in the past.

I did not know men could fake orgasms

The same way women can do it why can't men?. Very easy to do if the guy is wearing a condom.
 RushLuv
Msg: 62
Posted: 11/11/2010 7:53:27 PM
If I fell under football on my boyfriend's list of priorities, there'd be no relationship...

I absolutely do not mind if my s/o is watching sports, but when it starts interfering with foreplay, and sex, that is when the major problem comes in.

I quit wearing a watch 8 years ago. Just not the best way to measure what happens in a life. imho

I'm gonna have to get you to teach me how to quit wearing my watch. However, you're gonna have a difficult time trying to train me.
 whytwater
Msg: 63
Posted: 11/11/2010 8:03:44 PM
^^^^^^^ Would be my pleasure. Took me, like, 5 decades to master it. But I'm always happy to share.
Nutshell version- chop wood;carry water.
And when you can walk on the rice paper without leaving a tear in it, you've arrived!
 matchlight
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2010 8:28:48 PM

I'm sure you've all taken a peek, to see her facial expressions.

I used to, but I had to stop doing it. They always looked like they were in such excruciating pain that it made me feel guilty.
 06mc69
Msg: 65
Posted: 11/11/2010 8:48:16 PM
I dont see how a man can fake an orgasm, whether it is during oral or regular intercourse.. Even in intercourse, after the man has his orgasm, it tends to run out and run down my leg. Even with a condom on, let me tell ya, each and everytime one was used, it busted, so it still ran out and down my leg. Even if the condom doesnt bust, the evidence is in the bag so to speak, and noooooo... A man, in my opinion, can NOT fake an orgasm.....
 _Icon_
Msg: 66
Posted: 11/11/2010 9:29:12 PM
I don't think that would phase me much. Sometimes you look up at the clock and wonder where the time went, no biggie. Especially if you have to get up early.

If my partner was bored I would damn well know it. How does that happen anyway?

No TV. Well I don't like TV at all at anytime so that doesnt count. I'm anti-TV fascist.
Film and video is not TV.

As long as he's not trying to read War and Peace, I don't think a momentary break means much. Go get a glass of water. Make a big deal about it, whoa 45 minutes! Start over. Rinse repeat.

That blow job would have turned into a TEETH job.

That's mean. Just sit on it already.
 ChillinChill
Msg: 67
Posted: 11/11/2010 10:00:49 PM
""The same way women can do it why can't men?. Very easy to do if the guy is wearing a condom."""

I don't know. I don't wanna get to graphic cause this is not the R rated hot SEX section but ..........
Throbbing and the even with a condom hot *soup* is undeniable. I don't think men can fake it. Couldn't fool me, sorry.

Excuse me if I'm off topic but I'm still standing for the team, woman got the corner on faking orgasms.

A man can't do it.

_Icon_
Msg: 68
Posted: 11/11/2010 10:02:18 PM
Shoot....how about a BJ during the game!?

Not on the couch, have to take me to the game for that.
 ChillinChill
Msg: 69
Posted: 11/12/2010 2:24:33 AM
Son House... I'm twice your age and then I don't wanna do the rest of the math.*blush*
When I was young and into just hooking up for hooking up sake I was faked out by a few men and not just about coming....about where they were going too! I was a dope but I was Dope! So I had my share when I was reaping in some wild oats. No doubt one or two maybe have fooled me way back when....*sighs*

I do not routinely check my lovers condom for the level of semen in it AFTER sex... but to put it metaphorically if that c*cksickle is in my mouth I know DURING the sex when it's starting to melt. I think I've done it enough times to realize when the man is filling up that little balloon with his hot stuff and getting a little flacid from draining the vein and sucking it dry to know there is a difference. He either pulls it out filled with hot stuff or he pulls it out still stiff. No faking it. Sorry.

If your doing it right, wrapped or not, that stick shift changes gears!!( if you know what I mean...) *wink*

*closer
Msg: 70
Posted: 11/12/2010 2:59:26 AM
Not on the couch, have to take me to the game for that.

I see,so you're into exhibitionism then? lol
Fair enough.

I'd be watching the clock too,
because I wouldn't want to miss Kick Off either.

This is petty stuff.I'm much more concerned about the guy
who hasn't had sex in 5 plus years.

I bet HE wouldn't be looking at the clock!

What kind of man would rather not miss a minute of watching a bunch of men jump on each other and slap each other's butts than get it on with his chick? hmm...

An ex-footballer with a chick who isn't all that great at giving head?

Ohhhh....you are insinuating that he's Gay,right?

Good one.But really,why all the uptightness?

Where's everyone's sense of humor?

Damn it............The Raven's lost last night.

MichelleRenee1234
Msg: 71
Posted: 11/12/2010 10:08:18 AM
^^^ I was just kidding. It's hard to convey the silly face I was making while typing "hmm..." There are no smileys to match that look! My boyfriend watches football, and I'm pretty sure he's straight ;) I think it's the dumbest sport in the world, but I get that lots of you like it, and I still love my boyfriend to death in spite of that little character flaw (kidding... sorta ;)

But ya, I'd still be offended to see him checking his watch to make sure he doesn't miss the game (Oh heaven forbid!). I mean, hey, if I'm gonna be doing all that work, he can at least show some appreciation and enjoy it, or just don't ask to begin with!
 *buzz*
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2010 1:24:40 PM
Ahhh ... OP, if ever my eyes got set on something while getting hotted up it definitely would be not the needles on the clock.

Keeping eye on time would indicate something seriously amiss IMO.
 *closer
Msg: 73
Posted: 11/12/2010 1:52:51 PM

"Wow, this feels great. What am I going to eat after this? Why is her labia so big? What time is kick-off for the GB/Chicago game? I really am hungry. Wow, this feels great!"Feel free to commence with comments along the line of "...and that's why you are a selfish, horrible lover!" I will point out that although I'm not always focused solely on the task at hand, I've never had too many complaints. And when I have, I was generally too drunk to care.

Thanks for the laugh!

I love football so I would 'get it".
But I can say that the TV has
GOT to be shut off for me to get off!
 DoubleParked
Msg: 74
Posted: 11/12/2010 2:43:26 PM
Bothers me BIG TIME. No pun intended. Talk about not being in the MOMENT. The last guy who did THAT saw the last of ME. Nowadays, I request that my playmates take off their watches if they DO wear them. Actually prefer guys who DON'T wear watches. And turn the clock in the room AWAY from the action. In an old-fashioned way, it's called MAKING TIME!
 cmd1957a
Msg: 75
Posted: 11/12/2010 2:59:33 PM
To be honest....Sundays, Mondays, several Thursdays and a couple of Saturdays between September and the first week in February...it aint happening. If thats a problem ok....later!. The lady I am with knows it we dont talk about it. I am a football junkie all the other sports I can be talked out of (except the NHL finals last year). Dont like it...too bad!! When I am in the batters box(pun intended) you have my undivided but I am not grabbing a bat on those specific days.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking at the clock during sex.