Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking at the clock during sex.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RushLuv
Msg: 76
Looking at the clock during sex.Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

I used to, but I had to stop doing it. They always looked like they were in such excruciating pain that it made me feel guilty.

Classic!
 happybunny8
Msg: 77
Looking at the clock during sex.
Posted: 11/12/2010 3:47:27 PM
If a man I am dating is more interested in sports on TV than me, I am no longer interested in any sex with that person. That's the same thing as me "wrapping it up" because Desperate Housewives is coming on. One can record everything today.

I think even Carlin said that sports is entertainment.

However, if BOTH partners are into whatever is coming on, then clock watching is mandatory and shared.
 TDH49
Msg: 78
Posted: 11/13/2010 7:20:42 AM

I'd be watching the clock too,
because i wouldn't want to miss Kick off either

My kind of woman. Talk about your perfect match.
 _Icon_
Msg: 79
Posted: 11/13/2010 7:49:19 AM
I see,so you're into exhibitionism then?

Absolutely not. The point is to avoid an audience. It's another thing entirely.
 _Icon_
Msg: 80
Posted: 11/13/2010 8:57:30 AM
It's not like the losing team gets their head cut off; this isn't a Mesoamerican ballgame.

I hope you don't mind but I am going to steal that line, thanks.

(There is some debate that the winners were the ones sacrificed, to be more pleasing to the gods, but I digress.)
 ForeverLong
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2010 4:22:27 PM
I look at a lot of things while doing it, I don't keep my eyes closed for hours. I don't give a crap if she looks at the clock.
 happybunny8
Msg: 82
Posted: 11/14/2010 6:51:57 AM

And yes, for me,w hen I have sex, I am totally immersed in it. There's no clock watching. Hell msot of the time I'm barely aware of where I am. lol just totally focused on what's going on b/t us!

Exactly. How people skewed that around to mean that sex was more important than anything else is beyond me. Also, how they also thought that sex was only making love is beyond me also.

I love how people put words in one's mouth.
 TDH49
Msg: 83
Posted: 11/14/2010 5:16:49 PM

I used to, but I had to stop doing it. They always looked like they were in such excruciating pain that it made me feel guilty

You must be some kind of a vagina whisperer.
 daffie
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2010 5:52:03 PM
the only thing you did wrong was being caught!
nothing beats a great football game, nothing.

next time leave the television on,
i do.
(then you won't have to look at your watch)...
 MusicFanGeek
Msg: 85
Posted: 11/14/2010 8:46:45 PM
You must not be that attracted to your partner if your paying more attention to the clock then he/she.
 TDH49
Msg: 86
Posted: 11/15/2010 6:27:33 AM

you must not be that attracted to your partner if your paying more attention to the clock then he/she

Yea, that is the only reason one could have for checking the time while having sex
 deerdog1
Msg: 87
Posted: 11/15/2010 7:14:03 AM
you can stop a guy from doing this simply by charging by the job... not by the hour
 cmd1957a
Msg: 88
Posted: 11/15/2010 7:34:58 AM

You must not be that attracted to your partner if your paying more attention to the clock then he/she.

There is an old saying, not to say it has anything to do with this thread;

"Show me a hot wife and I'll show you a man that's tired of screwing her?"
 deerdog1
Msg: 89
Posted: 11/15/2010 8:02:21 AM

The only place I really draw the line is answering the phone during sex. That's a no-no.
well from a guy who has gone through all the kids are out dating thingy..if the phone rings ...and someone didn't answer it the sex would be over ..i would be worried about what catastrophe might have just happened to the kids .. or what relative had just been in a wreck ..I would be thinking my kids have just been in a wreck and the hospital needs a parent to give blood ..nope I will answer the phone and after I tell the neighbor that I haven't seen her dog ..I will come back and continue the sex ...for I know my daughter ..she will call DADDY before she calls 911

and yes I can fake an orgasm as well as any woman ..and provided that you are not as dry as a dust bowl down there you will never know it even without a condom ... faking during a BJ might present a bit more of a problem ..I haven't tried that
 TooShadows
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2010 4:23:11 PM
A discreet glance at the clock in the bedroom is one thing,a blatant look at your watch is another altogether. I'm usually too wrapped up in the moment to worry about time. I've had women look at the clock,but I'm pretty sure it was because they couldn't believe I was still going.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 91
Posted: 11/15/2010 11:01:21 PM
Well in my last LTR, she and I would have playful little contests to see you could hold off the longest while trying to make the other cum first. So basically, looking at the clock was an integral part of our love making and foreplay.
 _Icon_
Msg: 92
Posted: 11/16/2010 1:14:20 AM
I'm just thinking that the only way I'd be upset by looking at the clock was if it was over before I was ready for it to be over.

I mean, otherwise I don't care. I might get up, make a snack, drink a glass of water, discusss painting the living room and then go back for more. You just never know what might cross my mind at any given moment.

"Oh that feels good, dont stop. Right THERE. Are you hungry? Yeah me too. Hey what time is it? Where'd you hide the lube?"

Why so serious? It's just a blowjob, it's not heart surgery.
 RubyWaxxx
Msg: 93
Posted: 11/16/2010 2:01:11 AM
You'd hope they would be a bit more into it, don't you think? Do you really stop in the middle of sex to go and have something to eat, Iconoclast?
 _Icon_
Msg: 94
Posted: 11/16/2010 2:05:51 AM
Well I'm not sure if I would do that with just anyone, but I'm thinking about my last LTR and sometimes we would go ...well..all day and night. We had a lot of sex, it can make you a little tired. Yeah, you need nourishment, lol.

I'm sure I looked at the clock a few times, lol. I know I've answered the phone. Ive probably done all the stuff you're not supposed to do. Then again, I've always approached sex as playtime, not as deathly serious. I'm definitely on the goofy side of the bedroom.

I never heard any complaints about it. I guess if you're doing the stuff that counts, the other stuff won't matter.
 Super_Eve
Msg: 95
Posted: 11/16/2010 2:38:27 AM
I think the OP should just get tivo and better direct his partner on what pleases him.

If she is looking at your face, she is wanting to please.

I hate the stereotype that women should just all be mind readers.
 JRomance5252
Msg: 96
Posted: 11/16/2010 4:01:01 AM
At least you were looking at the clock, I have heard some one say, they were thinking about the tractor they own and told their partner about it. The reason was "so he can hold back his ejaculation". Well it didn't work either. There are women too, they would be looking up in the ceiling thinking about their shopping list at Walmart, I have heard that too!!!
 06mc69
Msg: 97
Posted: 11/19/2010 10:13:31 PM
Amen MistressChill!

Son House... I'm twice your age and then I don't wanna do the rest of the math.*blush*
When I was young and into just hooking up for hooking up sake I was faked out by a few men and not just about coming....about where they were going too! I was a dope but I was Dope! So I had my share when I was reaping in some wild oats. No doubt one or two maybe have fooled me way back when....*sighs*

I do not routinely check my lovers condom for the level of semen in it AFTER sex... but to put it metaphorically if that c*cksickle is in my mouth I know DURING the sex when it's starting to melt. I think I've done it enough times to realize when the man is filling up that little balloon with his hot stuff and getting a little flacid from draining the vein and sucking it dry to know there is a difference. He either pulls it out filled with hot stuff or he pulls it out still stiff. No faking it. Sorry.

If your doing it right, wrapped or not, that stick shift changes gears!!( if you know what I mean...)
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 98
Posted: 11/20/2010 5:20:49 AM

I'm sure I looked at the clock a few times, lol. I know I've answered the phone. Ive probably done all the stuff you're not supposed to do. Then again, I've always approached sex as playtime, not as deathly serious. I'm definitely on the goofy side of the bedroom.

I never heard any complaints about it. I guess if you're doing the stuff that counts, the other stuff won't matter.

17outdoors
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/20/2010 10:44:07 AM
If one person has a time constraint for any reason, then let the other person know prioring to engaging in any sex acts. If the other person has a problem with it, then have sex when both people have more free time. That would probably avoid this problem. Personally I wouldn't have a problem with someone looking at the clock. If there was a big NFL game starting soon, I would want to watch it as well.
 Archangel_07
Msg: 100
Posted: 11/20/2010 3:12:31 PM
Nope. That would be the last thing on my mind while getting a bj, I'd be sitting back and enjoying it. OP you're jokes :-p
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking at the clock during sex.