Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > I Love You... Inside Me!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 arwen52
Msg: 19
view profile
History
I Love You... Inside Me!Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Do not think about too much or take seriously anything that anyone says during sex.
 DemonLeather
Msg: 20
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 11/18/2010 3:35:04 PM
>sigh< you're just too sensitive,. Next time that slogan comes up.. Say "Yeah You should try this:" Then pull it out and smear the head of it HEAVILLY right into her "little-package" if you get a big grunt,. slip it back in & say "See,.. good on the outside too,. it's versitile" That should keep that from cuming up again,. or if she likes it,. you've learned a new trick! Hey ...it works for me,.. Heh it says My message is too short! what do they want me to do?.. write a frikkin' Horny-book??!!
 DoubleParked
Msg: 21
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 11/18/2010 3:48:51 PM
Perhaps she was just 'Lovin'You' in the moment. We often get carried away when we are having a good time. I've even said it in the midst of a good CONVERSATION! Don't worry about it; being LOVED is generally a GOOD THING!
 daffie
Msg: 22
view profile
History
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 11/19/2010 10:41:59 PM
you haven't heard a woman say this before?

you should be thrilled that you could "fit the bill"...
 *closer
Msg: 23
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 11/20/2010 3:13:38 AM

When people use the I love you words so soon, so carelessly,
then they have almost no meaning.

"Too soon" is subjective.
I remember the moment I felt as though I was in love.
It was during sex and it was within the first couple of weeks of living
with my S/O.

We skipped the dating stage and moved right in with eachother to give it a seriously fair chance in part because the sex was so awesome,we were both looking for what we found in eachother and why the hell not? Dating is for wimps! lol

I meant it and when he said it back immediately
to me,I knew it was real and would last.It's been 18 months since
we felt it together and said it and we are still going strong.

If you don't have the ability to compartmentalize love and sex
it's alot easier to connect the dots and FEEL intimacy that has meaning.

I think she added "inside me" as an after thought
because she was afraid of scaring you off.

Seems she was right to be worried.
 honestabby
Msg: 24
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 11/20/2010 4:49:19 AM
well, everdream, you sure do know how to make those LTRs last
By the sound of you, she's better off!
 1234happy
Msg: 25
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 11/20/2010 6:17:58 AM
I love the feel of silk on my skin, but I’m not in love with silk. I’m not gonna put my life on the line for it; no way, no how.

It could have been a test; only she can answer that. IMO, she was probably in the moment and let’s face it, chances are you probably loved the feeling of being inside her, but that by no means meant you were in love with her.

There’s a huge difference between loving the feeling of something and loving the ‘object’ that creates that feeling.
 happybunny8
Msg: 26
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 11/20/2010 6:35:09 AM

We got too serious too quickly...we both thought it was going to be long term... we felt like we were together for a year at least...

Sounds like the lust talking. Lots of folks mix lust and love up, especially around that third month period.
 LSUdude24
Msg: 27
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 11/24/2010 7:48:13 PM
I usually blurt out " I have crabs"...........................................................with drawn butter.
 bilby886
Msg: 28
view profile
History
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 11/25/2010 5:28:26 AM

OMFGF!
at least you did not say lobster....

I once blurted out the "L" word in an inappropriate moment, at the end of hairy armpit penetration geee it was great. Her response...."WTF? you finished already? "
she got me worked up again and proceeded to extract more than her money's worth out of me in a more orthodox manner.

Mate! at the peak of the moment .......just before that ejaculatory precipice, hovering at the far side of the summit..... give a voting paper with only one choice......I would dayum vote republican if we had 'em! [alas but we don't - we have Liberals ("lil' reps" ) instead]

those few seconds of bliss are meant for gibberish.

so the "L" word during a shag is peanuts to me. before and after might have real LT meaning.
 whytwater
Msg: 29
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 11/25/2010 6:51:41 AM

those few seconds of bliss are meant for gibberish

LOL. I readily concede to this jabberwockyjedi master on the use of gibberish, timing, content, and the redeeming social and artistic value thereof.
 ChillinChill
Msg: 30
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 11/25/2010 7:38:48 AM
I say it in the heat of passion all the time with my man. I love that f*cken. I love that c*ck. I love when you bring it. I love that f&ck stick. I love you the way you do that. I love YOU inside me. I love that my F&cka. I love your azz. I love your f&ck face when your coming. I love our sex. I LOVE YOU.
It's sex talk. Is it LOVE? Yeah. I love the sex and no one knows what I need like he does, so I have no other. Do I love him? Yeah, when we're having sex. I do. I love every minute of it.
Do I say I love you to him. Yes, during sex and every once in awhile I text him I love him.
If he never said it back it wouldn't matter. I want him to know how I FEEL. There's no test.
My man doesn't have to say I love you.... he shows me. He brings it. Words are just words. When a man loves you, you don't need to "test" him. You know it.
The only real test for love is TIME.
 bilby886
Msg: 31
view profile
History
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 11/25/2010 7:57:46 AM
Oh My F#$%ken God Father!
that post just made me hurt my self in a very very nice way!,
I'm wet, my balls are red and hangin' off my eppiglotis! (one p or two? definitely two)

Mama!
Dada!
System reboot - made my windows show an Apple Mac logo!

Mistress Chill! I do declare you should add the humble i to your name one more time cause that was spicy!
can you teach my next girlfriend to talk like that please ...please...plrease... no no no better still ,,,,teach my boss (kill two birds) theres novelty - an and improved sex life.and my boss asking for it!.

when I grow up and start using my wee-wee-bob I wanna talk just like you!
 kojaks488
Msg: 32
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 11/25/2010 3:12:07 PM
Personally I've been in this situation. It was only after about a week (sleeping with each other every day). In the middle of it she said those three words, to which I responded "What?" as clearly I wasn't expecting it. She followed it up with "I love your smile."

We stayed together for two years after that. Anyway, after we were done that specific moment she made it clear that she just sort of lost control and didn't realize she'd said it.
 TooShadows
Msg: 33
view profile
History
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 12/1/2010 7:29:13 AM
You really can't put too much stock in a lot of things said during sex. Some people's minds often aren't altogether during the act,including my own. Sometimes things just don't come out right. I have had women that I hadn't known too long tell me they love me during sex,and a few have said they loved me inside them.
 whytwater
Msg: 34
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 12/1/2010 7:45:05 AM

I actually did that once! And I really did mean " I love you inside of me." The sentence was just interrupted by a moan and gasp of pleasure. Which tends to happen when you love someone being inside of you.

Ya know, OP, if she doesn't love you inside her, you're prob'ly in the wrong place. And the same is usually true if, somehow, some way, she doesn't love you, too.

We did talk about it afterwards and had a good laugh over it. Thankfully he believed me!

You really can't put too much stock in a lot of things said during sex.

Or online, or at the watercooler, or at any athletic event, or when their voices are raised (at a game or elsewhere), whenever and wherever their emotions come to the surface, or especially anything anybody says on FoxNews. lol

Had one lover, after the event, on my front porch as we were enroute to some place, "ya know, I DO love you". I counted that one.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 35
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 12/1/2010 5:48:35 PM
Thank-you Mistress Chill.......
 DemonLeather
Msg: 36
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 12/1/2010 6:04:41 PM
Just say "I lust You'... if you say it quick enough,. they'll never know the difference...
But,. I love You inside me is really not bad,. You could recprocate by saying " I love being inside you too..So we should try other avenues"
 LilPrettyMaiden
Msg: 37
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 12/3/2010 9:17:55 PM
Don't forget, women tend to be verbal...we are conditioned to communicate...and most of us love communicating/talking/chatting. Should be no surprise the young lady blurted that out.

Oh, and most of us do love sex/love-making. So, there ya go.
 whytwater
Msg: 38
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 12/3/2010 10:55:16 PM
Don't forget, women tend to be verbal...

And men tend to be what, active? Aren't these gender models/roles passe at this point?

we are conditioned to communicate...

So am I. The whole of civilization is built on communication, between and among each other, even, gasp, male to female, male to male, female to male, etc., and to the next generations as well.

and most of us love communicating/talking/chatting.

There are times when y'all do seem to want to talk something to death, 'specially those "issues" that few, if any, others can see. Lol Some call them mirages, but that's usually venue specific.

Should be no surprise the young lady blurted that out.

K, I like blurts. Do it frequently myself. Unedited, straight jabs of candor. It should happen more often, imho.

Oh, and most of us do love sex/love-making.

K, I'm seeing some solid common ground here. lol Maybe if we could all just start there, and work backward toward total harmony?

So, there ya go.

Ditto.
 *closer
Msg: 39
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 12/4/2010 6:08:48 AM
You men need to realize,just because your testosterone blocks feelings of love during sex,that our oxitocin can't always hold back.So sorry to FEEL anything during the heat of the moment beyond an orgasm.

There is no shame in feeling love during sex....it's sort of an intimate act and all.

Too bad so many people are so damn afraid of feeling it that thier defense mechanisms
have to compartmentalize in order to avoid emotional pain.

Thankfully, my guy isn't a love coward.
 LilPrettyMaiden
Msg: 40
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 12/4/2010 9:59:26 AM
whytwater, well, guess you "told"me.
 The Saint 77
Msg: 41
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 12/5/2010 10:19:08 PM
"I Love You... Inside Me"

damn, that clever.
 AquanGold
Msg: 42
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 12/6/2010 6:07:07 AM
When a women tells you during the heat of passion "she loves you inside of her" is totally different than a women who tells you she "loves you" for who you are. Its clear, you satisfied her sexual needs which is great. The two expressions are entirely different and have two totally different meanings..
 bilby886
Msg: 43
view profile
History
I Love You... Inside Me!
Posted: 12/6/2010 6:49:12 AM
"I love you inside of me"
now continued we have
"wriggling in and around my various lower pelvic sub-assemblies"

now...."I love you inside of me wriggling in and around my various lower pelvic internal sub-assemblies" doesn't sound so hot does it? Visions of needless animal husbandry come to mind and that is not good e.....specially for blokes, wost women aren't tickled pink either.

Unless we're talkin' 1960s "Fantastic Voyage" then I'm not inside you!

My wee-wee-bob/tongue/finger/ fist/ foot/( elbow?nahhh!) maybe.
My argument is this:
If my finger is inside the house but the rest of me is outside what do I have? A frackin' sore finger when someone slams the door or window shut..... aint that right now? actually poor analogy but by now you know what I mean.. I ......am not inside. my appendage -
is...... inside .....full stop

The real meaning of "I love you inside of me" is...ready for it.......

"I love your (0ck inside me"

Ahhhh Yikes! look out here come all you butch closet sexually frustrated homos to hump me.....Aaaaah no don't. Nooooooo stop!
I was quoting! ...not me silly billy!......I don't go on hog-hunting campin' weekends with swamp buddies/don't like shotguns and V8s n' pick up trucks ..tho I'm partial to a little moonshine
gawsh that was close!

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > I Love You... Inside Me!