Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 14
Fetish for Fighting/boxing/wrestling (competitively) with the opposite sex?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I heard someone say "southern women" so I figure I'd chime in.

Down here we don't don't bring it up.
We just piss em off and duck.
:-P
 MsMicki
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Fetish for Fighting/boxing/wrestling (competitively) with the opposite sex?
Posted: 12/9/2010 8:02:22 PM
Stray cat

OP......you have to admit this isn't a "normal" fetish.
I think you need to go to a site that is geared towards this thing.......
your average girl is not going to consider "hitting each other" as foreplay!
 revoskeepnus
Msg: 16
Posted: 12/10/2010 8:40:22 AM
dude... i don't think he's talking about hitting, just wrestling. Hell, just wrestle with her and then ****... you'll get off on it, and she won't know.

hitting? With gloves and headgear? Naked? Can I tie one hand behind your back?

sorry, OP, you're gonna have to give us a play by play scenario to fully understand this fetish...
 gardenias2
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/26/2011 1:55:45 AM
i love to wrestle with men....full body, arm, leg any kind.

i know the man is going to win but i can keep him going for a while. and its always a win-win for me because i get to feel his physical stregnth holding me down at the end. yeah it turns me on to be over-powered physically by a man. is that a fetish?
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/26/2011 3:02:44 AM
i have been with a few ladies who were into this sort of thing.they were pretty good at it annd i imagine they could win againest quite a few guys.

PittsburghVixen
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/28/2011 3:00:18 PM
I love wrestling with a guy because it's so hot (and after all, I am a sub, lol). I am a big woman, not a delicate flower, and it takes a bit to physically overpower me, but I love feeling that male strength. My late husband was a wrestler in high school and I used to beg him to wrestle me, but he was always afraid of hurting me. As if.

I don't want to do it in competition, though - just for play.
 itechman63
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2011 4:52:09 PM
Not a fetish nor anything I've done for sexual gratification (much) but this did remind me of how fun it was to get into a playful wrestling match with my SO. Good times.
 rbtlinkus
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/27/2011 10:34:27 AM
i have always enjoyed wrestling with a woman and would love to have a semi competitive match. the main problem with doing this with a romantic partner can lead to hurt feelings etc.
 bearpaw67
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/28/2011 12:28:33 AM
Me and my ex girlfriend always wrestled around. I would toy with her, then BOOM!!! I would roll her over and pin her. After that we would be both hot and sweaty, then something told us to "wrestle" underneath the sheets. Ha lol I miss her!
 funinsun32
Msg: 26
Posted: 2/16/2012 10:37:18 AM
I have to say I very much enjoy a good "wrestling" to get things moving along
I, however, am not one to punch or kick box my partner. I think the wrestling get's the blood pumping and it's the closeness that brings in the arousal. I also like to be dominated in the bedroom so it gives me a good idea what I am in store for
 funinsun32
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/16/2012 10:53:11 AM
Thank you and yes, he better be able to or I'm going to have a hard time getting aroused
 LovesCurves604
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/19/2012 1:45:14 AM
Mixed wrestling is fun! The woman should always win.

The first videos on youtube were mixed wrestling and catfighting videos

I bet the website wb270 has many visitors.
 rbtlinkus
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/8/2012 3:14:57 PM
hey I am in daytona beach, I would love to get together sometime and wrestle.
 Allforfun80
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/8/2012 3:34:25 PM
Hi there OP,

While reading your post, I remembered a man from POF who sent me a message asking if we could wrestle. At first, I thought he was joking but, it definitely was not a joke. I think his big mistake was asking me that in a first message.

I think it would be much easier if you had a girlfriend, for a while, and then lightly approached the topic. Personally, it's not my thing but, I'm sure there are some women who share your fetish.I think the poster who mentioned looking for a website that caters to fetishes, would be your best bet.
 dudefighter
Msg: 34
Posted: 8/1/2012 7:46:25 AM
yeah wanna wrestle girls waitin,****es,dudefighter
 dudefighter
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/7/2012 7:05:53 AM
finding a lady to wrestle with all the time,what a relationship we would have.
 passion2pleaseaz
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/7/2012 6:49:33 PM
if i could find a lady thats wants to wrestle or box that would be great.i just don't want her to really kick my ass too bad.
 Ny_boxingcop
Msg: 38
Posted: 12/25/2012 10:59:06 AM

if i could find a lady thats wants to wrestle or box that would be great.i just don't want her to really kick my ass too bad

Passion, as long as you lay ground rules that its not till a person is unconscious, you should have no problem with a fun filled time. Boxing/wrestling can scratch that itch you yearn for as long as you have rules.... Any type of Roleplay,BDSM, Fetish has rules to go by. Follow the rules to play it safe...
 billingsmason
Msg: 39
Posted: 12/25/2012 11:12:19 AM
There is no way I could bring myself to roundhouse a gal, or choke her out.... none of it. I guess I just don't see the fun in it.
A regular scrap is one thing.... but I couldn't bring myself to do it with a lady. Even a big scary one...
 GeekyCrazyButCool
Msg: 40
Posted: 12/25/2012 5:38:40 PM
I know a female bodybuilding champion who can life a small car and could pound you to dust if you want lol she even has the "nick name" she hulk!!!
 RingoCFR
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2013 12:39:12 AM
They are out there. I own a female wrestling company and get requests constantly from guys wanting to wrestle the girls.

Big thing is, you gotta be open about what you like and stop apologizing for it. If a girl doesn't like it, tell her to get lost. Any girl that tries it is going to like it. You just have to get them over the "feeling weird" stage of it all when you initially tell them, which generally, only emanates from sexually inexperienced girls who don't know much about sex or fetishes.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >