Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sexual chemistry versus Mental chemistry.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sully8545
Msg: 26
Sexual chemistry versus Mental chemistry.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Mental chemistry creates sexual chemistry (at least for me).

Absolutely agree with this. If your mind is ingaged everything clicks.
 happy_n_luckie
Msg: 27
Sexual chemistry versus Mental chemistry.
Posted: 12/15/2011 7:52:32 PM
I don't thnk it is COMPLETELY a getting older thing. Though it does seem to become MORE important the "older" a person gets.Of course there has to be a good amount of sexual chemistry.....

Me personally.......I absolutely need mental stimulation within the confines of my relationships!!!! But that could also be because I seem to have a short attention span(if i'm not "engaged or mentally stimulated" I seem to get bored and move on.
 Agallah005
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/16/2011 3:45:27 PM
you can get both, but it takes time to get to know a woman in my opinion. I don't just try to bag a chick just because she's beautiful and alot of women respect that. I just take my time and see where we can get and give her the time to do the same. if it goes cold, then it goes cold, I've gained a friend. if it's hot and heavy and we REALLY get along in so many ways, that's great. it takes time to get both of the chemistry you are looking for and I'm 36 so I'm taking my time these days. some women like it, while others don't care. I'd like to add that I don't view it as a "waste" of my time, but rather an investment of my time with the woman. you learn from them what you want and what you do NOT want...plain and simple....
 cutenperky2
Msg: 29
Posted: 12/17/2011 11:47:46 AM
You need mental chemistry to have a good relationship you need to be in mental sync . You need sexual chemisty to have good sexual relationship . You can have one and not the other thats why a relationsip will fail you need both.
 MsMicki
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2011 12:02:10 PM
stimulte my mind.....my body will follow

I cannot get sexually attracted to a man that doesn't stimulate me mentally.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sexual chemistry versus Mental chemistry.