Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > She only prefers anal sex.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 goose00038
Msg: 276
She only prefers anal sex.Page 12 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
i knew this girl once that did not want to get pg....so she always went back door.
 bocamasseur
Msg: 277
She only prefers anal sex.
Posted: 3/4/2013 3:48:40 PM
Well I had a couple of sexual partners who happened to be adorable looking women that enjoy anal sex more than conventional sex ....they used to ask for it and of course I was in heaven....
 kjay41
Msg: 278
Posted: 3/4/2013 5:46:50 PM
Maybe she has an STD and thinks that if you do it anally, you won't contract it. That is what I think
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 279
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2013 8:48:30 PM
Befriended a guy from Iran some years ago who said this was the normal act between him and girlfriend because she wanted to preserve her virginity for marriage. I have heard similar stories in very catholic countries but for birth control reasons.

this story of yours does sound peculiar. Certainly hope it wasn't a T lady for your sake..since I don't think that''s what you are looking for.
 Rapunzel1964
Msg: 280
Posted: 3/4/2013 9:31:54 PM
The original post is 2 years old, and the poster still has an active profile, so looks like things didn't work out.
 434handyman
Msg: 281
Posted: 3/5/2013 4:13:35 AM
I met a woman like that when I was around 25. Said she was saving the puss for marraige.
 loansharks
Msg: 282
Posted: 3/5/2013 7:53:24 AM
Send her my way lol
 ANMD68
Msg: 283
Posted: 3/5/2013 5:54:00 PM
I found this common when dating Middle Eastern Women.
 LucidTheory
Msg: 284
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2013 5:57:20 PM
Some women (usually young girls) wants to keep their vagina 'virginal' while they let bum and mouth get whorsy. Makes no sense to me, but that's how screwed up the 'abstinance movement' has made things.
 SambaDeUmaNotaSo
Msg: 285
Posted: 3/6/2013 11:06:23 AM
LucidTheory, you appear to be confused again.

The topic here is simply a woman's preference for anal sex over vaginal sex. In fact, the subject of this discussion is specifically identified as "She only prefers anal sex."

Sexual abstinence, means deliberately refraining from sexual intercourse, or more broadly, from any sexual activity.

Anal sex includes genital-anal sexual intercourse, oral-genital play, and digital-anal play, and therefore, your comment as to "how screwed up the abstinance [sic] movement has made things," does not apply here.
 OutMind
Msg: 286
Posted: 3/6/2013 11:25:20 AM

Anal sex includes genital-anal sexual intercourse, oral-genital play, and digital-anal play, and therefore, your comment as to "how screwed up the abstinance [sic] movement has made things," does not apply here.

I would disagree. It's not what constitutes sex, for sex, is sex, but what some young people think constitutes abstinence. In countries like Brazil, this is very common. Many young women want to be "virgins" when they get married. So they engage in anal sex. Interestingly enough, Brazil has the highest incidence of AIDS in a heterosexual context outside of Central Africa.
 SambaDeUmaNotaSo
Msg: 287
Posted: 3/6/2013 11:42:01 AM
The discussion here is "She only prefers anal sex."

If someone wants to moralize about abstinence, for or against, there are already discussions on that topic, throughout this forum.

Again, the topic for discussion is a woman's preference for anal sex (intercourse) over vaginal intercourse. The title makes that clear.

This also is not a discussion about AIDS, and there are many discussions on that topic, throughout this forum.

I would suggest that if a woman prefers anal sex, that is her right to do so, and for those that have a different preference, each woman is free to do as she pleases with her partner, and that includes the right to having sexual preferences.

Clearly, abstinence has no relevance to a woman's preference for anal sex over vaginal sex.
 Consensuality
Msg: 288
Posted: 3/6/2013 12:13:19 PM
I've ****ed women who loved anal and am friends with plenty of women who have expressed an interest in it. It's not that unusual anymore though a woman who prefers it over vaginal is somewhat uncommon I have heard of such things. I don't think that's what's going on with OP though. Seems like his girl views anal as a fun sexual experience but not very emotional whereas vaginal intercourse is more intimate for her so she's holding it in reserve until she feels more comfortable with OP. Basically she's horny but cautious so she's getting her sexual needs fulfilled without putting herself out there emotionally and getting hurt. Obviously different people have different standards for what they consider to be intimate and hers allow her to do anal while getting to know someone better. For some women anal is something you reserve for later in the relationship. Guess all women aren't the same after all eh?
 OutMind
Msg: 289
Posted: 3/6/2013 2:25:27 PM

Again, the topic for discussion is a woman's preference for anal sex (intercourse) over vaginal intercourse. The title makes that clear.

I don't see why the discussion has to be that narrow. If someone post something related to the subject that may have some relevance, post away. This thread is not about AIDS, yet it's pertinent to know, and related to the subject and her desire to only have anal sex, that she is more at risk. So all related subject as they pertain to the discussion are relevant.
 SambaDeUmaNotaSo
Msg: 290
Posted: 3/6/2013 3:34:54 PM
OutMind,

Narrow? No.

The same confused poster turned a discussion on vaginal cleanliness into a request for prices on bikini waxing.

If we follow your reasoning to its logical conclusion, ANYTHING could be brought in, being that this forum is for Sex and Dating.

I for one, do not favor the "kitchen sink" approach to an important discussion that intentionally addresses a specific topic, but if you do, by all means,

"Post Away."

For many people in this world, relevancy in a communication is not a major concern, but perhaps it should be, when there is an actual topic for discussion, clearly identified.

:)
 SambaDeUmaNotaSo
Msg: 291
Posted: 3/6/2013 3:49:03 PM
More importantly,

"Consensuality" hit the nail right on the head, by saying,

"Seems like his girl views anal as a fun sexual experience but not very emotional whereas vaginal intercourse is more intimate for her so she's holding it in reserve until she feels more comfortable with OP. Basically she's horny but cautious so she's getting her sexual needs fulfilled without putting herself out there emotionally and getting hurt."

This IS the topic at hand - a woman's preference for anal sex, perhaps with emotions being the basis for the preference.

Therefore, political statements regarding the "abstinence movement" are COMPLETELY off topic.
 ScopeTheMarket
Msg: 292
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2013 5:08:18 PM
I have never tried anal, but I have always been curious. Is it really any different?
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 293
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2013 9:33:05 PM
A thread like this...many women like anal...yet there's an issue with many women not being able to orgasm from vaginal penetration without extra clitoral stimulation?
 bogan58
Msg: 294
Posted: 3/27/2013 10:17:40 PM
ur one hell of a lucky man
 smpl_love
Msg: 295
Posted: 3/27/2013 11:32:01 PM
Congrats you found yourself a certified POF nut job. Enjoy the anus while you can.. LOL!
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 296
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2013 10:30:02 AM
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman. I just did her in the butt. Come to think of it, I never found out if she was really a she."

- a future U.S. president
 Spifflog
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2013 11:00:08 AM

Ive heard this too also heard its supposedly the safest way of having sex without getting pregnant. Though apparently its not as you apparently can miss the hole and go in the virgina? Dont know though never done Anul. Just what I heard.

Ohh sweet mother of God please tell me you are joking or high or something.
 SambaDeUmaNotaSo
Msg: 298
Posted: 3/29/2013 6:13:20 AM
Bom dia Flumingo,

I am happy to respond to your question. In this instance, I had seen one too many goofy posts from the same person.

I sincerely enjoy it when the people here make relevant contributions to a discussion, but bringing in political views or moralizing truly isn't the purpose behind this forum. I am sure you can agree with this principle.

It may look like splitting hairs to you, and being argumentative, but there was a higher purpose involved.

Abracos :)
 MrMeSir
Msg: 299
Posted: 3/29/2013 6:20:33 AM
i dated a girl who was obsessed with anal, she tried sticking my****up her ass after i told her tons of times i wasn't interested in trying anal, the nerve of some people. i should have charged her with rape, the psycho.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 300
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2013 7:31:16 AM
I think the medical profession should do more research regarding anal pregnancy, because I see an awful lot of shit heads walking around. LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > She only prefers anal sex.