Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > She only prefers anal sex.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pingshooter
Msg: 27
view profile
History
She only prefers anal sex.Page 2 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Uh-oh, someones got their freak on..
 Pingshooter
Msg: 28
view profile
History
She only prefers anal sex.
Posted: 12/13/2010 2:00:27 PM

Perhaps she's not on birth control. You can't make ass babies.

fibber..that's how politicians are bred.
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 29
Posted: 12/13/2010 2:17:29 PM
I wonder if this "lady" was a participant on the anal shaving thread?
 RushLuv
Msg: 30
Posted: 12/13/2010 3:30:10 PM
I'm sure if said chick was a male/tranny, OP would have noticed a penis by now.

There is some truth to what Icon said. I had an old co-worker that used to have sex anally, only to avoid pregnancy. Therefore, that could be one of the reasons. However, if that is her issue, then why not get on BC? Get on BC, and have OP use condoms.
 Email Tom Now
Msg: 31
Posted: 12/13/2010 3:37:25 PM
i had a GF who preferred anal but we always started the pistoning motions and the meat going in and meat going out with vaginal intercourse first.

she could cumm harder anally and wanted that every time we had sex and to finish that way. she liked anal from the front.

mine is not to reason why.....
mine is just to make the juice fly.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 32
Posted: 12/13/2010 5:48:49 PM

I wonder if this "lady" was a participant on the anal shaving thread?

Now wasn't that a st1ty thread!
 arwen52
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 6:05:39 PM
Well, it's my preference but I only save it for really sensitive lovers. Most men are way too clumsy. Seems backwards to me that it's where she starts out. It's a lot more intimate than "regular" sex and takes a much higher degree of cooperation and communication. You can get hurt.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 34
Posted: 12/13/2010 6:39:48 PM
I'm beginning to think many men here need to get out more! If it's a woman that prefers anal? Must be a guy in disguise. If it's shaved, he needs to lose his man-card. If he likes anal stimulation (not penetration), must be gay. Can it get any more Puritanical in here? (That's hypothetical, I've read the MMF thread.)

TDH? I edited for ya ~ sorry for the confusion.
 normaldude
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 7:00:55 PM
maybe its an uncompleted sex change thingy? How much chemicals are consumed before the sexual stuff takes place and how dark is it in the boudoir? I do remember seeing some poor guy on springer being destroyed on national television when the little lady he was madly in love with was revealed to be a dude..... so we can(some of us) be tricked...
 whytwater
Msg: 38
Posted: 12/13/2010 10:33:32 PM
Thread title's a bit misleading- it's not that she prefers anal sex, but that she won't allow vaginal penetration.
There was a Penthouse story/letter a long time ago, about a Greek girl, saving her pvssy for marriage, but could do all kinds of good stuff with what she called her "love muscle". lol

Mate you have entered the doors of heaven and dont know it

Lol. Not sure he's in heaven, but it's fer damn shur not Iowa.
 bilby886
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2010 4:46:06 AM
Oi! Capt. Kirk is from Iowa!
He's always flying around Uranus looking for ...Kling-ons???

I recon he'd be a anal burglar too!
His Pilot capt. Sulu is confirmed!

Anyway theres nothing wrong with helping a few unwanted bowel guests out with the meatpole plunger.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 40
Posted: 12/14/2010 5:20:25 AM

They also could use their anal cavity as a change purse, that is all on the plus side. OTOH, it may also make for some unscheduled bomb drops in your golden years.

Oh no, PirateHeaven - you're wrong, according to a poster in this thread. That's just "right-wing political Republican propeganda" nonsense that you can eventually damage a muscle that was NOT BUILT for this type of activity.

Gosh, you fell for that "nonsense," too?
 Email Tom Now
Msg: 41
Posted: 12/14/2010 6:57:57 AM
as anal sex becomes more popular here's a tip for the dudes:

if not using a condom, put some vaseline inside your****ole to help prevent infection. i said help not prevent.

any comments?
 happybunny8
Msg: 42
Posted: 12/14/2010 7:15:39 AM

Why are you complaining?

If you were familiar with his posting history, you'd know he's not complaining.

Maybe the OP should take her for a weekend away to "figure" this out. ;p
 whytwater
Msg: 43
Posted: 12/14/2010 7:21:57 AM
you can eventually damage a muscle that was NOT BUILT for this type of activity.
Gosh, you fell for that "nonsense," too.

Lol. I called it 'bs", not nonsense. But I gotta question your rebuke on two levels:
1. "a muscle that was NOT BUILT for this type of activity"- Ummm, have you communicated with the Designer of the muscle? Kinda presupposes that there is an "intelligent design"/Guiding Hand at the drawing board, AND that you have his/her phone number, and that the Designer and you have talked through the precise purposes for this and other body parts;
2. "this type of activity"- K, assuming that fecal offloads are the "primary", even "sole" purpose of the muscle, except maybe to pucker in response to fear, the offloads pretty much occur on a daily basis, sometimes more frequently, the dimensions of which may well exceed those of the standard erect male genitals. Anal sex, even amongst the most ardent enthusiasts, prob'ly is not gonna happen on a daily basis, much less more frequently, and except in the rarest of cases, the sexual intruder is not gonna test the full capacity of the "muscle".

If you don't like something, or are inflexibly predisposed to refuse to try out anything new or different, fine- you are you. But to exhort others, and raise the yellow security level to red just to frighten the herd from a morality that's not within your agenda, is quite another thing, and you gotta expect questions. Yeah, the gop has been doin' that stuff for decades. jmho
 happybunny8
Msg: 44
Posted: 12/14/2010 12:05:08 PM
I'm not taking one side or the other, but wikipedia? Seriously? I do NOT use that as a reliable source.

Your best bet is to talk to your own doctors.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2010 1:27:00 PM
Ahh, I think the poor girl has had a run in with the federal government, and just got accustomed to taking it up the azz.
 whytwater
Msg: 48
Posted: 12/15/2010 9:15:36 AM
^^^^^ Wonder who was the first to call the other the next morning. And what they talked about. Might have been a good time for some follow-up questions. lol
 bilby886
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2010 11:07:40 AM
Maybe she does have a high fibre diet but your anally invasive process "kick starts" peristalsis of the lower alimentary canal(s) - plural if she's a republican/conservative or liberal ...if she is..give her one for me too.!

but she does sound nice!
 arwen52
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2010 3:56:23 PM

When you say "likes anal" do you mean like getting or giving. Because if it's getting he is fruitier than liberace.

Simply not true.
 Island home
Msg: 51
Posted: 12/15/2010 5:10:27 PM

as anal sex becomes more popular here's a tip for the dudes:
if not using a condom, put some vaseline inside your****ole to help prevent infection. i said help not prevent.

any comments?

There is simply no data to show that vaseline is an effective barrier against any types of bacteria/virus/disease. Going bareback with a partner is always risky for both participants unless both have proven they are std/aids free. Keep using condoms for the most in prevention!

I think any lubricant will reduce the chances of causing tears of both kinds

A tear in the eye may clear the eye of a bacteria or virus but aint gunna do your butt much good

As always ENJOY butt proceed with caution
 Island home
Msg: 53
Posted: 12/15/2010 6:03:33 PM

If a guy is bending over and taking it up his poop, he is gay. Colour it anyway you want, but he is gay. Only gay guys get ****ed up the ass.

With that logic those that enjoy receiving nipple stimulation would be gay as well.

I'm just wondering how close can you allow your woman to come to your nipples or anus before you cross the line?
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 54
Posted: 12/15/2010 6:05:23 PM
Seriously, OP, WHY IS THIS A PROBLEM?

You already adore her, so what's the rush? You're not going anywhere. Chill out, let her get to know you better, in the mean time, pound the $h!t out of that ass.

Trapped in paradise and he complains.......you gonna gripe because she heats soup from a can?
 arwen52
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2010 9:03:16 PM
Yea, ok you roll with that. There isn't one straight guy I know who would let a woman use a strap-on on him. If a guy is bending over and taking it up his poop, he is gay. Colour it anyway you want, but he is gay. Only gay guys get ****ed up the ass.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to bust you for this. You are completely wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Gay guys have sex with other guys. Doesn't matter what they do with each other.

Heterosexual men have sex with women. Whatever it is they are doing, it is heterosexual sex. By definition.

Anal sex, done well, is unbelievable. Done poorly, it is painful and can hurt you, but done well, it is beyond any other sex. Why should that pleasure be reserved only for women?

Just because you and many other heterosexual men are afraid of being thought of as gay, just because you and a lot of other people are too afraid to explore anal stimulation, does not mean that those who do are gay.

Oral sex was once taboo. Now it's considered mandatory.

Whether you are interested in it yourself or not is your own business. But you are completely wrong to assume that men who enjoy anal stimulation must be gay and you are also wrong to imply that there's something wrong about that. Just because you don't know any straight men who will admit to it doesn't mean they aren't out there. With your attitude, why would any straight man admit that to you?

bikeman1467
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2010 10:05:14 PM
I've never experienced such a request from a woman. If I did, I'd definitely be turned off, as I don't seek to put any of my body parts inside of anyone's rectum. I'd end the relationship and seek a woman who was more compatible with my ways to express intimacy.

I don't think a guy wanting anal sex makes him gay; him wanting to have anal sex with a guy definitely makes him gay. That's an entirely different topic. A man and a woman having sex defines a heterosexual relationship, obviously. I don't begrudge a woman who wants anal sex from her man, that's her and her man's business; but I certainly would be majorly turned off by a woman who PREFERRED it over vaginal intercourse.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > She only prefers anal sex.