Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > She only prefers anal sex.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 51
She only prefers anal sex.Page 3 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)

It sounds like she is sorting her sex partners aptly by type. The men who she doesn't regard as worthy of her love she deems arseholes and directs them to hers. When she finds a man who is enough of a **** to go along with her relationship demands, that's where she'll put him.

^^^

I think we have a winner here!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 52
view profile
History
She only prefers anal sex.
Posted: 12/14/2010 1:27:00 PM
Ahh, I think the poor girl has had a run in with the federal government, and just got accustomed to taking it up the azz.
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 53
Posted: 12/14/2010 1:59:18 PM
Ahh, I think the poor girl has had a run in with the federal government, and just got accustomed to taking it up the azz

Methink if she ever get on the fora as you know the fora gustopo will more then ever do the same....
 TDH49
Msg: 54
Posted: 12/14/2010 5:21:51 PM
It sounds like she is sorting her sex partners aptly by type. The men who she doesn't regard as worthy of her love she deems arseholes and directs them to hers. When she finds a man who is enough of a pussy to go along with her relationship demands, that's where she will put him

I don't care who you are, that's some funny shit there.
 Cartier84
Msg: 55
Posted: 12/15/2010 2:53:17 AM
1. maybe she is a transexual and is still healing
2. maybe you have a small penis and she cant get jiggy with it and the only way to feel is anal
3. maybe she is using you for favors...while in another relationship and wants it intact.
4. maybe doesn't find you worthy of her vagina until you buy her an expensive chanel purse?
5. Maybe she is preggy and scared thinking she will hurt the baby or give it a disease?
6. Maybe its too big and shes scared of pain?
7. Has an STD? and selfishly doesn't want to share it with you? :(

I dont know but anal sex is still sex. At least your getting some. If its not personal then why wont she do it in that hole. You are already intimate with her and been in the nude with her...why would she say that she isnt comfortable with you yet enough to give up the punani but its OK for anal.... something is seriously fishy.
 whytwater
Msg: 56
Posted: 12/15/2010 9:15:36 AM
^^^^^ Wonder who was the first to call the other the next morning. And what they talked about. Might have been a good time for some follow-up questions. lol
 bilby886
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2010 11:07:40 AM
Maybe she does have a high fibre diet but your anally invasive process "kick starts" peristalsis of the lower alimentary canal(s) - plural if she's a republican/conservative or liberal ...if she is..give her one for me too.!

but she does sound nice!
 arwen52
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2010 3:56:23 PM

When you say "likes anal" do you mean like getting or giving. Because if it's getting he is fruitier than liberace.

Simply not true.
 Island home
Msg: 59
Posted: 12/15/2010 5:10:27 PM

as anal sex becomes more popular here's a tip for the dudes:
if not using a condom, put some vaseline inside your****ole to help prevent infection. i said help not prevent.

any comments?

There is simply no data to show that vaseline is an effective barrier against any types of bacteria/virus/disease. Going bareback with a partner is always risky for both participants unless both have proven they are std/aids free. Keep using condoms for the most in prevention!

I think any lubricant will reduce the chances of causing tears of both kinds

A tear in the eye may clear the eye of a bacteria or virus but aint gunna do your butt much good

As always ENJOY butt proceed with caution
 TDH49
Msg: 60
Posted: 12/15/2010 5:27:20 PM

Simply not true

Yea, ok you roll with that. There isn't one straight guy I know who would let a woman use a strap-on on him. If a guy is bending over and taking it up his poop, he is gay. Colour it anyway you want, but he is gay. Only gay guys get ****ed up the ass.
 Island home
Msg: 61
Posted: 12/15/2010 6:03:33 PM

If a guy is bending over and taking it up his poop, he is gay. Colour it anyway you want, but he is gay. Only gay guys get ****ed up the ass.

With that logic those that enjoy receiving nipple stimulation would be gay as well.

I'm just wondering how close can you allow your woman to come to your nipples or anus before you cross the line?
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 62
Posted: 12/15/2010 6:05:23 PM
Seriously, OP, WHY IS THIS A PROBLEM?

You already adore her, so what's the rush? You're not going anywhere. Chill out, let her get to know you better, in the mean time, pound the $h!t out of that ass.

Trapped in paradise and he complains.......you gonna gripe because she heats soup from a can?
 arwen52
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2010 9:03:16 PM
Yea, ok you roll with that. There isn't one straight guy I know who would let a woman use a strap-on on him. If a guy is bending over and taking it up his poop, he is gay. Colour it anyway you want, but he is gay. Only gay guys get ****ed up the ass.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to bust you for this. You are completely wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Gay guys have sex with other guys. Doesn't matter what they do with each other.

Heterosexual men have sex with women. Whatever it is they are doing, it is heterosexual sex. By definition.

Anal sex, done well, is unbelievable. Done poorly, it is painful and can hurt you, but done well, it is beyond any other sex. Why should that pleasure be reserved only for women?

Just because you and many other heterosexual men are afraid of being thought of as gay, just because you and a lot of other people are too afraid to explore anal stimulation, does not mean that those who do are gay.

Oral sex was once taboo. Now it's considered mandatory.

Whether you are interested in it yourself or not is your own business. But you are completely wrong to assume that men who enjoy anal stimulation must be gay and you are also wrong to imply that there's something wrong about that. Just because you don't know any straight men who will admit to it doesn't mean they aren't out there. With your attitude, why would any straight man admit that to you?

bikeman1467
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2010 10:05:14 PM
I've never experienced such a request from a woman. If I did, I'd definitely be turned off, as I don't seek to put any of my body parts inside of anyone's rectum. I'd end the relationship and seek a woman who was more compatible with my ways to express intimacy.

I don't think a guy wanting anal sex makes him gay; him wanting to have anal sex with a guy definitely makes him gay. That's an entirely different topic. A man and a woman having sex defines a heterosexual relationship, obviously. I don't begrudge a woman who wants anal sex from her man, that's her and her man's business; but I certainly would be majorly turned off by a woman who PREFERRED it over vaginal intercourse.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2010 12:32:44 AM
^^^^ That's pretty much my stand also.....no stool for my tool.
 whytwater
Msg: 66
Posted: 12/16/2010 5:38:24 AM

no stool for my tool.

Lol. As that reads, I absolutely concur- shyt needs to take the shortest route out from under my roof. But because that's a take on anal sex, it's where our consensus ends. Anal stimulation, of her or me, is erotic, even intensely so. Just from this stool/tool contribution, it would be an easy step to conclude that North Carolina is a simple place. But that happens to be where Namrael lives, as well, and her posts, to this thread and many others, evince an approach to sex among humans, and its working principles, techniques, mores and mantras, even its place in the universe, that should be an inspiration to all. imho

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to bust you for this. You are completely wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about.

I agree with this poster, too.
I've almost always felt that, sexually, women are complex creatures pretty much from the get-go. Men, on the other hand, only begin to get complicated after 50 (at least, many of us). Anal stimulation, of my anus, just didn't happen in the first half of my life (under 50); my dyk was pretty much constantly hard, in the vicinity of a naked woman, or even the thought of one, and I needed a place to put it. But post-50ish, my dyk established a clear link to my head, lol. And erections became more "situational", kinda like a savvy baseball player's approach, and the presence of another human in close proximity, with skill sets different from my own, and a sexual appetite rivaling (if not exceeding) my own, changed my game. I can't maintain an erection for hours, or recover a deflated one within minutes if she sucks it up. So, now there are intervals of my being "physically unable to play". That doesn't mean I have to go sit in the dugout, however, if she and I switch roles and she becomes the penetrator, using the right bat/toy, especially if it buzzes at both ends.
The sight, or mere thought, of a naked male, shrivels my dyk like a spider on a hot stove. But I have been learning that prostate/anal stimulation elevates my game, certainly broadens my horizons, and my brain gets to play at the same time as the resst of my body when sex is happenin'. If you can't get your head into it (and that would be both players), then it doesn't work, and you lose.
Hey, if a woman showed me that I could have a sexual experience by her involving my knee in a sexual experience in a way that pleased both of us, it'd be self-defeating, and worse, not to go with it. Separate the stool from the tool in your head (it's easy to avoid physically without forfeiting the "game"), and your ass is no different from your knee, your tongue, or your friggin ear.
Maybe the "just say no" folks just need a better Manager.
 arwen52
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2010 8:38:25 AM
^^^^^ So far, I've never had near the pleasure from someone stroking my knee as my azz. I'm open to the possibility but just the fact that there are, per square inch, fewer nerve endings makes it unlikely. But I agree with your point in general - don't rule out possibilities.

And thanks for being gutsy enough to elaborate.

I'm really disappointed and disturbed by the amount of homophobia and hostility against gays displayed in the forums. People, come on. Just cause you aren't into it doesn't mean someone else who likes it is gay. Just because it seems odd or scary to you doesn't mean there's something wrong with it. And being gay, or implying someone is gay, should not ever be any sort of an insult. Ever! Shame on those of you who do that.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2010 12:29:04 PM
Whytwater, You ol'hippy pervert, This thread is about his GIRLfriend and anal sex, not about the buzzing toys you want up your fanny. Did you tell Santa what you wanted for Christmas?
 arwen52
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2010 12:46:39 PM

Whytwater, You ol'hippy pervert, This thread is about his GIRLfriend and anal sex, not about the buzzing toys you want up your fanny. Did you tell Santa what you wanted for Christmas?

True, but many of the responses on this thread have insisted that 1) any woman that enjoys this is sick, wrong, and perverted (something that I've been accused of and consider it a compliment) and
2) any man who enjoys is must be homosexual and therefore not a real man.

Both assumptions are false and insulting.

BTW, neither of the two doctors I've seen, who know I've engaged in it, have issued me any warnings outside of the usual reminder to use condoms to prevent the spread of STIs.
 whytwater
Msg: 70
Posted: 12/16/2010 2:15:21 PM
Whytwater, You ol'hippy pervert, This thread is about his GIRLfriend and anal sex

The TDH guy teed off on a prior poster, and made some bald assertions, corrected in part by Arwen, that pretty much set the table for my post.
"Pervert", huh? And a "ol'hippy" to boot? Lol. Kinda throwin' the Book at me, aren't ya?
As Arwen pointedly observed, the perversion here (authoritatively defined as "to lead astray morally", to turn away from the right course", to lead into mental error or false judgment", "to turn to an improper use", "to misconstrue or misinterpret", or "to bring to a less excellent state, to vitiate or debase") lies in the posts by those who, without the benefit of any experience themselves, hurl epithets and slurs at those who withhold judgment 'til they've tested and tried the "perversion".
Now, to be clear, I don't take "ol'hippy pervert" as a slur; to the contrary, I'm kinda flattered by it. Lol
Y'all can spit tobacco juice from your porches, if that's all it takes to entertain ya; or put another way, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. Lol And one more- it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog, that wins out. I may be snow-capped an "ol", lol, but the blood runs hot south of my ears, and you won't find me kicked back on any porches pontificating about the perversions of others and the world goin' to hell, any time soon.
 happybunny8
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/16/2010 4:07:35 PM
I'm really disappointed and disturbed by the amount of homophobia and hostility against gays displayed in the forums.

This behaviour continues to be passed down generation to generation. I have a friend who fears her child might be gay and talks to me about it. However, her husband constantly talks about things "being gay" in a joking, but the intent is negative. I told her that even if her child were gay, they would have a very difficult time coming out because of this negative (even though joking) outlook on homosexuality.

I have a very enlightened relative who figured out their sexuality at 14 (they are gay) and their openess, maturity and interest in their sexuality trumps most of the adults on this forum.

I may be snow-capped an "ol", lol, but the blood runs hot south of my ears, and you won't find me kicked back on any porches pontificating about the perversions of others and the world goin' to hell, any time soon.

LOL, this and the "ol hippy pervert" comments have now implanted an image in my brain. Good thing I'm familiar with your postings!
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 72
Posted: 12/16/2010 4:39:34 PM
Some people, usually younger and to keep the notches on their belt low, will do that and not have "true" sex. Odd? Yes. But heard of before.

For a grown woman to be like that, maybe she was ahead of her times when younger and went along that route, got to like it a lot, and figured hey -- let's "have fun" for now, but let's leave the real love-making until we fall in love.

I could see a gal who grew up doing that, getting used to it, and liking it a lot, still play that out when she's older and in the dating scene. She should understand though, that others will find it pretty odd. But then again, you can bang a hooker every which way from Sunday, but you can't kiss them, right? :)

It's funny how some gals won't do oral until "I get to know you REALLY well", but will openly have sex... and then some will NOT have sex early but are open to doing oral and don't see it as any sacred ground. You're just doing her anal... you can at least say "Did I have sex with her? That can be vague, so I'll just cut to the chase with specifics... did I have vaginal intercourse with her? Nope. I respect a woman's decision to wait, come on..." (wink)
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2010 5:21:08 PM
That ol'White capped wild man knows I harbor no ill will against him. We are just opposites that hopefully have fun with the differences. Sort of like the old Foghorn Leghorn cartoons. I yank his chain and he beats my head in with lawyer lingo...well usually. Lately though, he's been getting a little layman on me because I'm from the South. When he breaks one off in me now.....he wants to make sure I understand what happened. I think he's a likable ol'pervert.
 happybunny8
Msg: 74
Posted: 12/16/2010 6:05:05 PM
^^^Oh I defintely got that they were in goodwill.

lol - gotta say, some of your comments are cracking me up lately!

Sorry for the off topic!
 TDH49
Msg: 75
Posted: 12/16/2010 7:56:31 PM
any man who enjoys is must be homosexual and therefore not a real man

Hey, I finally got you on my side, what won you over?

About 20 years ago I was living in Las Vegas. I had a friend who was dating some guy, now this woman and I used to talk about pretty much everything, including her sex life as well as mine. She told me she started using a dildo on this guy and that he really liked it, he liked it so much that he wanted her to use it on him everytime they had sex. One day she goes over to his place and he takes out a package from under his bed, in the package he had a strap-on which he requested she use on him. After that everytime they have sex, the strap-on comes out from under the bed and is use on this guy. She said after awhile he totally stopped ****ing her and only wanted her to **** him with this strap-on.

She ended the relationship soon after that, one day she saw him in the supermarket shopping with his new relationship, some guy dressed like Freddy Mercury. She naturally was shocked to find out he was gayer than the scarlett Pimpernel, I on the other hand knew he was just by what she told me. Guy getting cornholed with strap-on GAY.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > She only prefers anal sex.