Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > She only prefers anal sex.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whytwater
Msg: 76
She only prefers anal sex.Page 4 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
^^^^^^^ Sounds like he prob'ly started smoking that maryjane stuff, too, about the same time, and we all know that takes ya straight to hell, even gay hell.
Sooooooo, on the strength of a second-hand story from a jilted woman, you are prepared to condemn, or foretell the doom, of the remaining, 20% of the men willing to explore their hetero sexual response in the world ? or 10%? Really, that's preposterous.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 77
view profile
History
She only prefers anal sex.
Posted: 12/16/2010 10:52:59 PM
Now Kayliecutie, out dated fears have nothing to with not wanting to participate in azz play. Attitude maybe....fear no. I've never tried cocaine or any hard drugs because I don't want to like it, for reasons that should be obvious. As long as I function sexually in a normal mode, I won't be looking for any other variations to my normal pattern of oral and a fair variety of positions...boring as that may seem. I remember in the Army on graduation day from advanced infantry training, I disrupted the whole company, including my Company Commander while in formation at attention. That's not easy to do, as humor in not a welcome thing in a formal military environment. The Commander was in front of the formation screaming questions at us in the typical gung ho manner. He ask "ARE YOU READY TO DEFEND YOUR COUNTRY?" ....everyone yells back "YES SIR". "DID YOUR DRILL SERGEANT MAKE YOU FIGHTING MEN?". Everyone but me yells back "YES SIR"......but I yelled "NO SIR". He made an immediate about face, stormed up to me nose to nose and screamed "WHAT DID YOU SAY LION?" ..."I said NO SIR" He ask "ARE YOU A FIGHTING MAN LION?"...".YES SIR"......he ask "THEN WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK MADE YOU ONE LION? " I said "THE PROCTOLOGIST AT THE INDUCTION CENTER...SIR". The whole damn company cracked up. When the company commander quit laughing...he got back in my face and said, you are one lucky S.O.B. today Lion, because I will accept that answer, and I can't wait to get your azz out of here.
 FoshFish
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/17/2010 6:01:26 AM
i have experience of a very similar nature. i dated this marvellous looking slim blonde, back in the eighties. She and I dated as a couple, went to parties, sex was great, until one day she told me she don't want me any more.

I asked her why; she said i never entered her from behind. So that night we had coitus, genital-to-genital, in doggie style. she liked it, but that was the last time.

She was a real lady, not a lewd woman; a widow, well situated socially and financially. She acted part time.

i thought about things, not just the things i told you here, and came to the conclusion that she wanted anal sex. Anal sex, and nothing more. She was shy to tell me square, and i was too inexperienced to figure this out in time.

i bumped into her several times in the last thirty years. she still looks slim, blonde and gorgeous, but each time we had a coffee after chance meetings in shops, no more than a total of three or four times in the thirty years, she insisted she never had another lover after me.

go figure. I really, but really liked that woman, and she was unable to communicate to me what I would have done gladly and readily for her.

you have gotto embrace diversity. keep an open mind, and women will open up to you more readily. some only want lip-service, but the genuine lovers will give back to society. Like you lady friend there, once you learn how to speak their emotional language, which ties in ah ever so strongly with their bodily emotions.
 deerdog1
Msg: 79
Posted: 12/17/2010 6:41:29 AM
A comment like that makes me wonder how your christian-other religion refers to gays, lesbians or anyone else who's normal sexual prefererence doesn't conform to yours.

anyone else who's normal sexual prefererence

NORMAL???
Lets be just a bit correct here the above acts are not normal ... normal is whats the norm for the majority of people ..and that is heterosexual vaginal sex.. with heterosexual oral sex coming in a close second... the rest of the sexual acts are known as kink ..nothing wrong with kink ..I like many kinks ..but technically a sex act may be what you normally do ..but unless it is what most people normally do then the act its self is not normal so the above statment should have said

A comment like that makes me wonder how your christian-other religion refers to gays, lesbians or anyone else who's sexual preference which is normal for them.. doesn't conform to yours.

The term normal can not stand along unless it stands for everyone's normality ... If you want to say something is normal for a select group of people then you have to designate that group ..and not assign the term normal to the act its self

Gays and lesbians and bisexuals are mostly wonderful people ..and there is nothing wrong with them ..but in the sexual aspect they are not normal... no one is saying that normal is good ..normal can be good or bad ..but until 50% of the people +1 are in that group then it is not NORMAL

many people have told me .."You are not NORMAL !!!!" to which I reply ...THANK YOU !!!!

I think we would be better served to keep the term NORMAL out of sexual discussions because it appears that most people don't understand which context to assign to the word NORMAL

I also corrected the spelling of preference get yourself a spell checker ..they are free

damn I'm bored this morning
 Sailor1351
Msg: 80
Posted: 12/17/2010 11:34:42 AM
actually, i thought the same thing right when I read it. haha i mean the smallness part, never crossed my mind she could be a he..funny.

wowzers!
 arwen52
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2010 4:39:21 PM

any man who enjoys is must be homosexual and therefore not a real man

Hey, I finally got you on my side, what won you over?

A perfect example of someone taking words out of context and completely changing their meaning. Let's read what I actually wrote:

True, but many of the responses on this thread have insisted that 1) any woman that enjoys this is sick, wrong, and perverted (something that I've been accused of and consider it a compliment) and
2) any man who enjoys is must be homosexual and therefore not a real man.

Both assumptions are false and insulting.

Did you do that on purpose? Or are you not paying attention?
 TDH49
Msg: 82
Posted: 12/17/2010 9:57:23 PM

Did you do that on purpose? Or are you not paying attention

Quick arwen look above your head, that's the joke flying over.

Of course I did it on purpose, it was intended as a joke.
 bilby886
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2010 4:25:59 AM
what is not normal about anal sex? It's been practiced since before sliced bread!

there were no condoms 3000 years ago ( we hadn't started using tied off animal intestines until the dark ages / renaissance eras.

So what were we using at those times and earlier for birth control? bad breath and body odour? ....A few jugs of mead and it wouldn't stop me!

c'mon peeps! loosen up ( heheh .....figuratively at least)
Ancient Greece is the mother of modern civilisation. We call it Greek....Why?

but beware of greeks bearing gifts???? poor Hector.

from Wiki:-
Female virginity
Anal sex is sometimes seen as preserving female virginity because it leaves the hymen intact. Though more often applied to first penetration,[35][36][37] the concept of "technical virginity", which includes oral sex and mutual masturbation, is sometimes conceived as resting solely on vaginal penetration.[38] This is considered "technical" virginity, as vaginal intercourse has not occurred but the participants are sexually active.[39][40][41][42] Since the early 1990s, "technical" virginity has become popular among teenagers.[41][42]
 whytwater
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/18/2010 7:45:49 AM

Ancient Greece is the mother of modern civilisation. We call it Greek....Why?

Well, with no tv, 'puters, ipods, smart phones, vibrating sex toys, or other distracting amusements that are rampant in contemporary RL, and being "green" and all (no carbon footprints), and being thus left to their own human devices, when the politics was done for the day, and there were no Palin jokes to tell, maybe they just looked for ways to get the mostest out of the human bodies in the vicinity. Lol They were into sports, I think, all those athletic bods lounging around bedecked in fall-away robes and togae, lol. Seems entirely natural to me that they'd be looking for variations on the sex theme.

but beware of greeks bearing gifts????

One time, just once, in all of recorded history, the Greeks leave one rockin' wooden gift horse (with a belly full of army guys, lol) at the Trojans' front door, and for thousands of years, people keep talkin' it up. And they weren't even there to penetrate any Trojan butts! (at least, according to the stories in all the history books). Maybe that's what's so remarkably abnormal about that event- no anal sex happenin'.
 bilby886
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2010 8:29:57 AM
Palin? as in Monty Python? "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!" and the lumber jack song?
I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay................................

actually ancient greeks did have manually operated dillys (batteries not invented) and naked boys and slaves to play with. frack! give me 1/2 dozen slave girls and I'll trade in my Segadrive and PS3 in a jiffy!

carbon footprint : chopping down and burning firewood for warmth, temples fires,warring,whoring through out the empire,

olympiads were naked and their wee-wee-bobs were quite small then. I saw the statues .. greek penii (penuses) were small back then I ain't blessed but I'm luckier than an ancient Greek or Roman that is for sure!
 arwen52
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2010 1:37:23 PM

Quick arwen look above your head, that's the joke flying over.

Of course I did it on purpose, it was intended as a joke.

If your other statements had been funny, I might have gotten it.

Homophobic ignorance is not funny. People get beat up, die over it. Kids commit suicide over it. People who perpetuate it perpetuate violence, just as violence is perpetuated when other forms of ignorance are promoted. Human sexuality has a variety of expression. To want to humiliate others because their expression of it is different than yours supports a way of thinking that leads to and tolerates violence.

Recently someone, in another forum, tried to "smear" me by implying I was a closet lesbian. Of course, the insult was entirely lost on me and those who "know" me here saw that it was the poster who was ignorant, not me, for not knowing I'm very "out" but also because her assertion had nothing to do with the topic at hand. Someone being gay or lesbian should never, ever, ever be a reason for insult. Ever. Period.

1234deleted1234
Msg: 87
Posted: 12/18/2010 3:19:23 PM
Is her name Lola? Lololololo-lola....
 TDH49
Msg: 88
Posted: 12/18/2010 4:24:52 PM
Homophobic ignorance is not funny. People get beat up, die over it

With all due respect Arwen, just because I don't agree with certain sex acts and view them as something a gay person would do, that does not make me homophobic. I lived for a long time in San Francisco and had too many friends that were gay to mention, both male and female.

Recently someone, in another forum, tried to "smear" me by implying I was a closet lesbian

You mean the same way your trying to brand some posters who don't agree with you in this thread "homophobes"?.

I just found out from your last post that your gay, guess what? you're still one of my favorite posters. People or people, we have different tastes in who we choose to have relationships with or how we go about it in the bedroom..... Celebrate the differences instead of taking offence when someone don't view certain things the same way you do.
 4u2cMademan
Msg: 89
Posted: 12/18/2010 6:21:56 PM
All I know is I'd never put my member in an anus when there is a perfectly nice wonderful safe hole right next to it, assuming it's safe.

Plus, can you guy's say H e p' a 't i 't i s "C" ? it sounds like hep' a' tie' tuss "C" and for the guys and gals that don't know what Hep "C" is, well it's a disease with no cure, not a fixable disease that you catch from fecal matter or there of, oh wait I'm wrong, I forgot this is a fix for Hep, silly me I almost forgot, your fixed when your dead, it does go away shortly after you die...., so go ahead and have fun doing anal.

PLEASE!!!! do not donate blood if your a fudge packer, PLEASE I beg you, your blood can have markers that can find their way into a young baby or very young child's blood stream if they were ever to need blood, nothing fun about that.
 Dan99993
Msg: 90
Posted: 12/18/2010 9:18:23 PM
Well yes, the vagina seems to be more tied to intimacy than the anus, so I might understand. Maybe she's afraid of pregnancy also.
Whatever. Can't you have a more elaborate conversation on this?
 whytwater
Msg: 91
Posted: 12/19/2010 4:42:32 AM

Well yes, the vagina seems to be more tied to intimacy than the anus, so I might understand.

Huh?!! The uber secret, well-guarded anus, the road far less, if ever (for apparent legions of folks), traveled? A sizable majority of women you encounter have shared vaginal space with some guy(s) before you. But her ass? I don't think so, except for the alien the OP has encountered.
To be sure, when a woman offers her pvssy, it is in a most intimate way (there may be, of course, notable exceptions), but when she offers access to her center through both portals? Sorry, but that's everything she's got, and you should be doin' Gene Kelly quick-steps on and off the curb, def'ly singing through the rain, tippin' your hat and wearin' a huge, "shyt-eatin' " grin.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2010 7:38:48 AM
I don't have the patience to read all five pages of responses, so if I'm repeating someone else, just ignore me.
That someone would feel emotionally that anal sex was less personal than vaginal sex makes PERFECT sense to me. I do NOT feel that way myself, but I DO understand the psychology of it completely. It is exactly the same reason why we often hear that people in the sex trades feel that INTERCOURSE means business, but KISSING is personal.
It's the same thinking that makes a surprising number of people today feel that ORAL sex doesn't count as REAL sex (i.e. Bill Clinton, and almost every high school girl who's been interviewed recently).
In the olden days, I remember hearing that having a woman manually stimulate a guy didn't count as sex, either.
It's similar too, to how people think or feel about nudity. Some feel a woman is naked if she is topless, others don't think it counts as naked until everything is off, and some don't even think about nakedness being a PERSONAL reveal, until sex is involved.
It's like I hear often: sex is as much a MENTAL exercise, as it is a physical one.
 Kranck
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/19/2010 7:40:12 AM
for the guys and gals that don't know what Hep "C" is, well it's a disease with no cure, not a fixable disease that you catch from fecal matter or there of, oh wait I'm wrong, I forgot this is a fix for Hep, silly me I almost forgot, your fixed when your dead, it does go away shortly after you die...., so go ahead and have fun doing anal.

"Hepatitis C (HCV) is transmitted through blood to blood contact only.

Sexual contact, whether it be genital, oral, or anal, appears to be an extremely inefficient means of HepC transmission.

Fecal contamination is not a likely source of infection, but Hepatitis A can be transmitted through the fecal/oral route.

Hepatitis B & C are very treatable diseases these days, and in fact a large proportion of properly treated patients can achieve effective cures with modern antiviral therapies."

- web clips
 RushLuv
Msg: 94
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:17:30 AM

All I know is I'd never put my member in an anus when there is a perfectly nice wonderful safe hole right next to it, assuming it's safe.

If there were more men who thought like this, I would be a happy camper.
 RushLuv
Msg: 95
Posted: 12/19/2010 10:46:10 AM
^^^How in the hell would you know? I'm sure there are other men out there who don't bother with anal sex.

And who is "we?" Speak for yourself.
 Dan99993
Msg: 96
Posted: 12/19/2010 11:09:59 AM

...but when she offers access to her center through both portals? Sorry, but that's everything she's got, and you should be doin' Gene Kelly quick-steps on and off the curb, def'ly singing through the rain, tippin' your hat and wearin' a huge, "shyt-eatin' grin

The OP has yet to get there. For the moment he's confined to portal #2!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2010 3:39:01 PM

^^^How in the hell would you know? I'm sure there are other men out there who don't bother with anal sex.

And who is "we?" Speak for yourself.

Sure as hell isn't talking 'bout 'me' as part of that 'we'..that's for damn sure.

I am perfectly content with the Vagina.
 arwen52
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2010 12:54:36 AM
With all due respect Arwen, just because I don't agree with certain sex acts and view them as something a gay person would do, that does not make me homophobic. I lived for a long time in San Francisco and had too many friends that were gay to mention, both male and female.

This is specifically what I am referring to:

Clarify please my green eyed friend. When you say "likes anal" do you mean like getting or giving. Because if it's getting he is fruitier than liberace. If I guy likes to get his hershey highway banged, he is GAY. And who is banging him makes no difference, if it's a woman with a strap-on, it might as well be a man because he is just as gay. Fake penis or real, in a guys back, makes him gay, gay, gay.

I just found out from your last post that your gay, guess what? you're still one of my favorite posters. People or people, we have different tastes in who we choose to have relationships with or how we go about it in the bedroom..... Celebrate the differences instead of taking offence when someone don't view certain things the same way you do.

Aw, thanks. Flattery will get you everywhere. BTW, just for the record, I'm bi.

Well yes, the vagina seems to be more tied to intimacy than the anus, so I might understand.

I completely disagree. I find anal sex *much* more intimate. I could read a book or talk on the phone while engaging in vaginal intercourse. (Not that I do, but I could.) However, a c*ck up my azz, now that gets my full attention, requires complete concentration, relaxation at a deep level, and a high degree of communication, trust, and cooperation.

For an incredible treatise on anal sex, read Surrender by Toni Bentley. Done well, it will make an atheist see God.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 99
Posted: 12/20/2010 1:04:48 AM
Well, I for one would never pass up a perfectly good vagina for an ass!

The feeling doesn't even compare...

It would be similar to masturbating with your thumb and finger in the "okay" sign VS a whole hand...lol an"O" ring VS a tube....

Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2010 1:24:50 AM
arwen52, you seem to be quite the anal advocate.....ever considered going on tour with a seminar to our state prisons? This relaxation at a deep level, and high degree of communication, trust and cooperation is something the "new meat" could really benefit from.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > She only prefers anal sex.