Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Are single parent women scared of younger men?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 beautybutterfly5000
Msg: 26
Are single parent women scared of younger men?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I am a single mom and will not date anyone younger than me because of the maturity level of men opposed to women. I want someone who has his stuff together not wanting to play video games and party all night
 Siks6
Msg: 27
Are single parent women scared of younger men?
Posted: 3/11/2012 6:27:59 PM

I am a single mom and will not date anyone younger than me because of the maturity level of men opposed to women.

Very stereotypical of you Goes both ways..
 friendshipcomesfirst
Msg: 28
Are single parent women scared of younger men?
Posted: 3/11/2012 10:29:12 PM
I suppose it would depend on the moms that you are hitting up... My oldest are coming up on 13 and 14 years old... at 21, you are 7 yrs older than my son and ten younger than me... so I would pass... I want my man to be able to connect with me on an adult level.

I do date younger men. Just not as young as you with no kids. I have plenty of kids, I'm dead set on never having another baby. It's easy at your age to say, I don't want kids... then, when your "clock" starts ticking (yup, happens to men too, especially if they don't have any kids yet) around 35 or 40... I'd be 50... what then?

also, I agree with fyre... you have 420 in your name... most single moms would shut things down right there...
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Are single parent women scared of younger men?