Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Enki_Ea
Msg: 101
Dec 25th new Son or new Sun Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Pappy,
When you factor En Lil and Enki-Ea into the Koran, it actually validates it, because it is these that would be "Allah," but of course not the "Father God" Anu of the Bible. That actually does make Mohommed quite prophetic, though this account and analysis in light of the Sumerian accounts is not organized Islam. Really anymore than my analysis of the Bible is akin to contemporary organized "Christianity." It is kind of too bad that neither organized religion has this Knowledge, so that there can finally be peace between Arab and Israelite. I enjoy analyzing and interpretating dreams and parables and such; it is a delight to my mind. As things come to a head and pan out, I do think things will change for the better. It is incorrect to call them "aliens," because Angels both the Good and the fallen, have names. They can make and even assume a human form, making a human speak; after all the body is just a vessel. Carpenter's spirituality: the Body is a house; the Soul: mind, will, and emotions is the furniture in the house; and the Spirit is what/who lives in the house.
 pappy009
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Dec 25th new Son or new Sun
Posted: 12/31/2011 10:40:13 AM
Yrs ago I read Samuel Noah Kramers book on the Sumerians...it blew me away. From that point on I was driven to learn more... and of course I did...I like the way you put it together on the post....if more people really got into this I am sure the fantasy of religion would be the reality of there being....Thanks for the imput.
 Enki_Ea
Msg: 103
Posted: 12/31/2011 12:30:48 PM
Pappy,
Zechariah Stitchen wrote some interesting books too. The "Chronicles of The Earth" series is available online. There are some narrations on youtube, but I bear in mind that many people's inputs on the subject are from secular or "Hollywood" points of view.
Additionally, I believe the Nazca Lines of Peru were made from the very same "Cloud" that Jesus ascended into in Acts 1. If you look at them, check out the picture of the hands and notice 5 fingers on the left, and 4 fingers on the right hand, a missing little finger. I say that this a Revelation by Omission because it is in the Bible that God wrote the Law to Moses as He communed with Him in a "Cloud" on Mt Sinai. So you could say by the "Handwriting" you know who made the Nazca Lines. I told a friend of mine who had a two year son at the time about these, and told him I would pull up the drawing of the Nazca "Spaceman," which resembles a child's drawing in it's simplicity. I had everyone in the house gather around to see the child's reaction. When I pulled up the picture on the computer screen, and faced the child to the computer to look at, everyone in the room saw and heard the child run to the computer screen with arms outstretched calling out "God, God,God!!" So the child is right, and I knew how he would react ahead of time. I have similar Biblical interpretations behind the meanings of the drawings there. Take another example "The Parrot." Both parrot and Prophet start with P and end with T, and the Prophet is God's parrot because He says what God teaches Him in His heart to say.
You are welcome Pappy!! Great talking to you.
 Enki_Ea
Msg: 104
Posted: 12/31/2011 12:49:11 PM
Pappy,
Proper understanding of the dynamics and even biochemistry of human spirituality, yields insights into psychology in the microcosm, and into sociology in the macrocosm. There are people who purposefully work to keep people poor, dumbed down, and therefore enslaved. In witchcraft a Spell is cast to subdue opposition and/or to gain affection. Basically a Spell is gear to put someone in state of double-mind, hold two opposites as valid and true: a false paradigm. The Republican vs Democrat false paradigm reveals there is not a dime's worth of difference between the two bought-off/sold-out political parties, yet most of Americans are polarized against even each other being under the Sorcery Spell of one "horn" of the "Goat" or the other. I do have a handy knowledge of the Occult, which simply means "secret;" and, there are a lot of things kept secret from the people so that they perish from a lack of Knowledge. It is written that a double-minded man is unstable in all his ways. In Orwell's "1984" it was called "double-think;" I maintain that in light of events in this world we are about 28 years into "1984."
I am happy to see that someone else takes the time to illuminate themselves. It does make it hard to find a woman having such points of view as my own, but some people I am happy to be without in life.
 Enki_Ea
Msg: 105
Posted: 12/31/2011 1:00:46 PM
Pap,
I am not too big on The Beatles, but I do love Jim Morrison's music and poetry. You got to love "The Lizard King" aka as "The White Salamander." So it is that there is a Lizard among the drawings at Nazca in Peru.
 Enki_Ea
Msg: 106
Posted: 12/31/2011 3:13:52 PM
It all about flipping over the money changer's tables and driving them out of The Temple. Even all the Mayan and Aztec gods are all aspects of one and the same God, who is described identically in their writings as He is described Revelation 1, and in aged depictions of the written descriptions of Jesus Christ by Roman and Jewish historians. Yes, I even have an interpretation of the Book of Mormon that is not the organized religion of Mormonism. Just like my interpretation of the Koran and the Bible is not akin to organized Islam or "churchianity." Nor my interpretation of the Mayan, Aztec, and Native American religions quite the practice of those either. For what I say to people where I live, most of these Bible Thumpers instead of Bible Readers call me the . "If Satan be divided against himself, how then can his kingdom stand?"
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  >