Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > increasing numbers of women are marrying men for their money      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 happybunny8
Msg: 394
increasing numbers of women are marrying men for their moneyPage 16 of 32    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32)
I think that's part of the problem, men are talking about women they want, and the women they want might not be the same women who are saying money doesn't matter.

Ding ding ding. Can we stop posting these threads now? The men on here have been trying to convince the wrong women since I've been on these threads for 10 years lol.

Traditional women that don't mind a guy opening doors, taking them for dinner, etc. are really hard to find in my neck of the woods.......

I have no facking clue what type of women you men are dating. I love a man to open my door. In fact, just the other night I was getting a lift home to the bus stop from a man (not a date) and he used his electronic key opener, but still opened my door for me. He looked more attractive instantly. When I first start to date a man, I do not like him to pay all the time, but if I know I am interested, I have no problems letting a man treat me.

There's nothing nicer than feeling special in someone's eyes and that goes for men AND women and each sex has their own way of making the other sex feel special.

When I Do have money, I'm very generous...I toss it around like air...

And in reality, most men are like this. I know a few men with money and they always say they don't care about the money, but they want their generosity to be appreciated and not expected. The problem is that far too many people think "appreciated" equates to something sexual. It might and it might not. Who cares? It's the couple involved and nobody else's business.

DivineBovine
Msg: 395
view profile
History
Increasing numbers of women are marrying men for their money
Posted: 9/4/2011 7:22:32 AM

If the measure of the quality of your life is measured by what you left behind then it really is such a sad life for you.

what's wrong with wanting to do the right thing and leave the world a better place?

i don't think OV means you take all that money and put your name on buildings, i read that to mean that you volunteer in your community or you help your neighbour with their garden and you do those kinds of things all the time without expecting recognition because that is the measure of the quality of your life.

there's nothing delusional about that.
 OyVay...
Msg: 396
Posted: 9/4/2011 7:46:49 AM
"Let the dreamers continue to dream. If the measure of the quality of your life is measured by what you left behind then it really is such a sad life for you."

Without dreamers and thinkers, we'd be still living in caves and hunting with rocks! It isn't measured in assets left in a will, but deeds done that improved the quality of life for all.

"Instead of enjoying your life with those that love you and sharing LIFE TIME memories with them you are worried about you leave behind and whether the WORLD would be worse off or just do fine."

Why must these things be mutual exclusive? You can enjoy family, friends and children and still make a difference. Do you really believe that Thomas Edison, Eli Whitney, Martin L. King, Rosa Parks, Henry Ford, and all the rest in small and large ways, did not have an effect on your life? Do you not believe that in addition to their contributions they had a full life of family and friends?

"All things you have no control over and quite frankly quite delusional."

In my mind, the only thing I have control over is ME and my own actions. I can choose to be a sheeple, or a person with an individual mind and soul, that allows me to do things, affect the community, whatever size. Whether it be as small as giving up a seat on the bus to someone who needs it more than I, a deacon in a church, if I so believe, a political activist, possibly if life leads in that direction, eventually run for president.

No individual is so small, that they cannot make a difference. A difference is not always seen, not always accorded press coverage, not always heralded by the masses. Does not mean that a small ripple, cannot grow into a tidal wave of sentiment or change.

"quite frankly quite delusional."

You continue to be cynical, I'll continue to be delusional. In the end, I will have the love and memory of my daughters growing up AND some things I had done and helped to do, which I think helped the world, in my small way. What will you have?
 Smarts and Heart
Msg: 397
increasing numbers of women are marrying men for their money
Posted: 9/4/2011 8:14:01 AM
In 1990 we saw the beginning of a trend that hasn't stopped so far; university/ college registration of women outnumbers men.
USA Today reported in 2005 that women accounted for 57% of registrates in these institutions. In the GTA go into any one of our leading universities whether it's the University of Toronto, McMaster, or York University and observe the student population;the majority are female.

I think this is an indicator that in the next decade, an educated woman will definitly be challenged to find a man better educated than herself.( I see it even within our family circle, most of our girls have university degress and high paying jobs and their husbands don't).

That leads me to ask, if an educated man obviously has the choice of finding a woman as educated as himself, why would he choose a woman who doesn't have the same level of education or higher than himself?

Is it that the man wants to feel superior to the woman, thus he looks beneath him? Does he somehow feel emasculated by a smarter and more powerful woman? Is it that the generations over 40 in our society still perceive higher education , as androgenous?

I find that the generation of men under 40 and men over 40 have marked differences in their outlook. As demographics change so will trends. 10 years from now the reports will be asking why are men marrying more educated and powerful women?

The answer could be as simple as, that there's more of them!

So are more women marrying men with more money than themselves today, or is it simply that women earn 77 cents for every $1.00 dollar men earn for the same job, and that more men in the over 40 generations received higher educations that women did at that time?

Sweeping statements don't take enough variables into account, to account for any degree of accuracy.
 OyVay...
Msg: 398
Posted: 9/4/2011 9:18:31 AM
"why would he choose a woman who doesn't have the same level of education or higher than himself?"

Your right about variables, but some of them are human nature as well. Over a year ago I posted a thread, under a different user name, about women who earn more not wanting to date men who earn less. It was based on a brief news article, that said women were making more and catching up to men(despite your 77 cents to the $1. that many quote).

Largely due to the fact that so many factories were closing(well paid jobs for men) and women were going back to college. It was a small 5 or 6 page thread. BUT the overwhelming reaction of women was "NO", they weren't interested in men who made less.

So remember it takes 2 to tango. If educated women see a man less educated than themselves as inferior or undesirable, it may have zero to do with the who the man wants.

In this country still, there is a major cutoff, where education and expectations occur. If a family needs support, for whatever reason, as chauvanistic as it sounds, most still look to the oldest son, to go find work and make up the difference, than say a daughter. Not unlike the military, yes there are women in it, but still the vast number of soldiers in a front line infantry unit are men.

There are exceptions to every situation, but what I have said seems to prove true in more cases than not.
 Laha Math
Msg: 399
Posted: 9/4/2011 9:45:56 AM
"increasing numbers"? I doubt it. Fewer couples are marrying. I think you mean "a greater proportion of women who marry". Perhaps women who want men for their money are more likely to marry them for the legal rights that brings. Women who aren't looking for men for money aren't as likely to marry them. You can speculate why the chosen sample showed that charactersitic but as others have mentioned in this thread it may be due to temporary economic conditions. In 1940 the UK was at war. Young people were marrying because they might soon die. American and commonwealth soldiers in the UK were marrying because they were far from home and lonely. Studies done during exceptional times only apply to those times. A study done here in Ottawa the 1980's showed women go to bars to find men with money while men go to bars to find sex. I think that's closer to reality and more likely consistent over time and space.
 DivineBovine
Msg: 400
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2011 9:51:35 AM

There are tons more close to home before you get to whether the WORLD is a better place

yeah, that's what i said - helping your neighbours, doing things in your community. for most of us, that IS the "world".

I also did not see what his response had to do with women's decision when choosing a partner.

none of us choose partners for life based on one or two things about the person; be it a physical trait, tangible asset or character trait. so many values make up an individual.

on this thread, men seem to think that women are choosing mates based on dollar value alone. and while some men appear determined to hold on to every single last penny, others link having money with "doing good things", like contributing enough to put your name on a building at a hospital or university.

for those of us who don't have piles of money to give away, it's those little things that help us contribute to the "world". and i know that those are the values and character traits i'd rather share with a man.

there are far too many people posting here who think it's ALL about the almighty dollar...
 OyVay...
Msg: 401
Posted: 9/4/2011 11:00:18 AM
While I won't debate the views of all men, I certainly recognize some things that happen with both sexes. Generally considered "stereotyping" while that maybe an awful thing to do, it still has an element of truth to it.

Yes there are men on here just for sex, yes there are men on here who wish to dominate or feel superior to women. Yes there are women on here who want a man with money, yes there are women in the world who will become pregnant to get a man to commit.

I didn't create these stereotypes, I don't say that all men or women fit them. But I would be foolish to not believe they exist, because the proof is seen daily in life, or even on these forums.

When you say "a need to feel they are for want of a better word "the head of the household" I feel something more is at play and is implanted by society as a whole.

Many many years ago, when I was young,you read the books in grammar school of little johnny growing up to be a fireman, policeman and jane growing up to be a nurse or home maker. Yes by and large some of that is gone from education. Daughters have "go to work day" with either parent, books are more PC about roles.

But in the day to day world of images on TV, a great influencer of our youth, several of the images continue to be supported. The battery commercial where you see men rushing around as firemen. The tv show about men as lawyers, that has gained so much popularity this year.

Men were, are and will be taught, until some point in the future, that a good measure of their worth as human beings is WHAT they do, not WHO they are. In fact it becomes many mens mindset that what they do IS who they are.

Every day, even on here, men have that reinforced, reading profiles and threads. "He should have ____ job", now you can fill in the blank, it makes no difference really.

When a woman says a man must have a job and pay his bills. She's saying one thing, WHAT he reads or hears in HIS head, maybe quite something different. No it's not her fault for what he hears.

Men are taught from early on through sports, competition, job and life, everyone loves a winner and hates a loser.

I am not defending or building a premise based on that, just pointing out the obvious. If a man considers who he is, is what he does. It's a defective way of thinking and will exacerbate that viewpoint I quoted from you.

While far from the same thing, and no offense intended to any woman. It has been told to me by women who couldn't have kids, they feel less of a woman than those who can.

A man can feel less of a man depending on the job he has, if he is not secure in himself.
 happybunny8
Msg: 402
Posted: 9/4/2011 1:23:34 PM

But in the day to day world of images on TV, a great influencer of our youth, several of the images continue to be supported.

Ding ding ding! And this is why many things in dating and relationships continue to be the same way they've always been. Parents do not teach their children "how to" date or have a relationship and most young people only take some of what their parents' relationship is like and apply it to their future marriage. Since most kids do not see their parents as passionate or romantic, they look to media/TV as the informant.

That said, some kids are more observant and understand much more than others that they should be watching real people and not TV.

As a woman who cannot really have kids, I can attest to feeling lacking. My pool of men diminished greatly throughout my 30's due to this and many of the men who didn't want children were undesirable to me.

Men are taught from early on through sports, competition, job and life, everyone loves a winner and hates a loser.

Too true. As hard as schools are trying to make everyone a winner, TV still tells us otherwise to some degree. What happens now is that young children grow up with the idea that one doesn't have to win, and then they reach a certain age and BANG, what they learned earlier is totally shot to sh*t.

Young people, from an early age, need a real live person in their lives who they admire and not some celebrity. And parents don't count in this arena.

Anyhoo, I think I've wandered totally off topic here
 cedar77
Msg: 403
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2011 2:03:33 PM

So are more women marrying men with more money than themselves today, or is it simply that women earn 77 cents for every $1.00 dollar men earn for the same job, and that more men in the over 40 generations received higher educations that women did at that time?

That tired old feminist myth has been busted a million times !
It is ignorance to spew that one .

Men earn more money because they work more hours , don't take as much time off and stay in the workforce for greater amounts of time !
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 404
Posted: 9/4/2011 2:10:49 PM

Men earn more money because they work more hours , don't take as much time off and stay in the workforce for greater amounts of time !

Then how do you figure in the reality that there are more men unemployed today than women?

Household Survey Data
The number of unemployed persons, at 14.0 million, was essentially unchanged in August, and the
unemployment rate held at 9.1 percent. The rate has shown little change since April. (See table A-1.)
Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (8.9 percent), adult women
(8.0 percent),
teenagers (25.4 percent), whites (8.0 percent), blacks (16.7 percent), and Hispanics (11.3
percent) showed little or no change in August. The jobless rate for Asians was 7.1 percent, not
seasonally adjusted. (See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.)

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
Clearly ~ this would skew your assertions, which are sexiest and erroneous.

~OT~ There have always been and will always be women who seek financial solvency in the person they may want to marry. There has always been and will always be men who seek beauty over brains in the person they may wish to marry. This is OLD news. There are also, those who marry for other reasons and some who marry for no real reason at all. That's life. There's no real mystery to this topic ~ or any other for that matter. The reasons people do whatever it is they opt to do is a matter of personal mind-set. Pretty simplistic. JMO
 cedar77
Msg: 405
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2011 2:14:53 PM
Then how do you figure in the reality that there are more men unemployed today than women?

Because the b.s. myth only compares employed men and women .

BTW .. I agree that women have a lower rate of unemployment .
Do you think it is about time that men stopped being discriminated against through affirmative action ?

Someone mentioned female higher rates of education , how does affirmative action play here ?

Do you think men do the tougher jobs in society ? Like building maintaining fixing and inventing just about everything ? You know , the really tough and dangerous work ?
I look around and I see that this is true . Like when a road to building needs to be built , or a roof needs to be reroofed , or a mine needs to be dug, or crops need to be sewn or fish need to be caught , or a railway needs a new bridge , a subway needs to be dug , etc etc etc .
Should men make more a bit more money ?

VVV yeah go sleep girl , lol

Fleuron
Msg: 406
Posted: 9/4/2011 2:35:16 PM
^^^^^^^

Msg 552

I suppose it’s a risk you take when you sleep with a guy because he drives an Aston Martin.

Um...Sean Connery could be riding a tricycle and women will want to sleep with him.
 Dreamer_in_SC
Msg: 407
Posted: 9/4/2011 2:43:06 PM

Because the b.s. myth only compares employed men and women .

while the choice of words used to describe it may not have been the best way, he is sorta correct. I do believe those numbers are of the women that are what is called "in the work force" and do not even consider the women who are stay at home moms or the older women living on their husbands pensions that have never really been in the work force.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 408
Posted: 9/4/2011 3:05:29 PM

while the choice of words used to describe it may not have been the best way, he is sorta correct. I do believe those numbers are of the women that are what is called "in the work force" and do not even consider the women who are stay at home moms or the older women living on their husbands pensions that have never really been in the work force.

There are also stay-at-home-Dads and men living on pensions and SS Benefits of wives that have died or who were primary earners while married. There are also men in college living with working wives. There are also men who are homeless and unaccounted for. There are also men who don't work for reportable wages, so they would need factored in also. There is NO way to polarize this topic. But the fact of the matter is that of reportable earners ~ men are more unemployed than women. Add the fact that women are more likely to be under-employed and what's his name above's gender-bash is still erroneous.

~OT~ People marry for all sorts of reasons and there is NO way to qualify/quantify just how many women marry for money or how many men marry trophy wives, or how many people marry for love or how many people get drunk in Vegas and marry because they didn't have the wherewithal to sleep on it (figuratively speaking) first. It's impossible to do any type of viable study on the subject. JMO
 Dreamer_in_SC
Msg: 409
Posted: 9/4/2011 3:22:28 PM

~OT~ People marry for all sorts of reasons and there is NO way to qualify/quantify just how many women marry for money or how many men marry trophy wives, or how many people marry for love or how many people get drunk in Vegas and marry because they didn't have the wherewithal to sleep on it (figuratively speaking) first. It's impossible to do any type of viable study on the subject. JMO

You are correct... I am not sure if it is the correct assumption or not but i have always thought that if a man finds a beautiful woman that is smart (smart meaning many things) then men are more likely to overlook her earning ability.

I know for me at least if i found a woman that is beautiful to me and had some brains upstairs then it would not even bother me to care what she earned as long as it was something and she was content. In my 38 years I think that is the most valuable thing i have ever learned, to be able to adapt and enjoy life at least in some way no matter what situation i am in.

Lifestyle is in a constant state of flux so to dwell and weigh everything on something that changes constantly is not something i worry about.

But that is just me and my way of handling these issues.
 OyVay...
Msg: 410
Posted: 9/4/2011 10:33:24 PM
OK didn't want to jump back into this based on the one guy's posts, but gotta say oh please? Are you kiddin?

At least try and make an argument that is plausable.

Stay at home dads? How many, probably less than 10% at best. "men living on pensions and SS Benefits of wives"? Try the actuarial tables on who lives longer men or women.Far more women get these benefits than men.

While I won't debate the men in college with working wives, I will point out that the divorce rate is 50%, men still outwiegh wives by a hefty margin, in the alimony arena. A man going to college for a law degree or a doctor degree, is far more likely to end up paying back that spouse after divorce than vice versa.

Now what about the homeless? This is the saddest state of all. Far worse for women than men, cause the women usually wind up with the kids. That a country like ours has homeless, makes me wretch! That ANYONE talks about them, but does nothing, makes me sick. Still even at that homeless women have better opportunities than men. More groups have outreach programs for women and children, as it should be. BUT I consider it a crime and stain upon America that we even HAVE homeless.

As for unreportable income, no comparison. The vast number of men working off the books, are illegal immigrants doing manual labor. As for the number of women with unreported income, comes from not only companies like Avon, Mary Kay and home party companies.In addition there are jewelry sellers and used product vendors on ebay. Take a look at the numbers, women far outnumber men in this arena.

We've lost more than 5 million manufacturing jobs, most belonged to men. The fastest rising employment demographic is in healthcare, where women hold a majority of the jobs, especially in nursing.

Sorry, those are facts. You may dispute the actual numbers, but not the trends or bias.

As for why people marry, who knows? But the truth lies in one fact. First marriages among women are usually to start a family. Women look for a man with prospects for the future, who will make a good mate.

That does not equate to gold digging, or marrying for money per se. That merely represents a thought to the future of her children.

Vegas and all the rest is bullsh1t. Trophy wives represent such a small number of the population that it barely worths mentioning, especially on POF.

JMHO, from years studying industry.

Furthermore this does not represent a bias from the POV of women marrying for money, simply a pure case of the facts of our economy.
 SC67
Msg: 411
Posted: 9/5/2011 5:46:47 AM
I think I might've posted on this thread earlier, mostly as a joke 'cause I really think it is a joke. INCREASING numbers of women marrying men for their money? Nope...don't believe it. If you said DECREASING or even more women deciding they don't need to marry...then this would be something I could get behind.

Two things lead me to this conclusion. More women are in the workforce now than ever.

We've lost more than 5 million manufacturing jobs, most belonged to men. The fastest rising employment demographic is in healthcare, where women hold a majority of the jobs, especially in nursing.

It's also much less of a social stigma to be an unwed mother. Women also have more birth control options so they don't have to get pregnant/get married to have sex on a regular basis.

Yay! Things are more equal than ever & women NEED men less than ever. Now we can all just get together 'cause we like each other instead of 'cause we want something from the other.
 weathervanes
Msg: 412
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2011 8:40:45 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Get the court system and blood sucking lawyers out of the marriage & divorce business and we'd probably all get along even better...Happy Labor Day
 Vannili
Msg: 413
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2011 9:25:29 AM
I don't mind marrying a man for his money, but all of the supermarkets here in Nevada doesn't carry paper bags anymore just only plastic bags to put the groceries.
Plastic bags is prohibited to put in someone's head for it will suppocate the person and die.

So count me OUT into that increasing numbers of women who marries for the man's money... I'll marry for a man's good looks...

Happy Labor's day,!!!!!!!!!!!And you are all invited to the Ribs cook off here in Victorian Square Sparks NV.
 SC67
Msg: 415
Posted: 9/5/2011 10:12:12 AM

Get the court system and blood sucking lawyers out of the marriage & divorce business and we'd probably all get along even better

Not all women get some kind of fantastic settlement when they divorce. I get barely enough to cover my daughter's health insurance & he still thinks he pays too much. I don't mind taking care of my child, but it would be nice if it was even close to 50/50. I shouldn't complain, though. I know a lot of ladies don't get any support at all.
 weathervanes
Msg: 416
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2011 10:23:22 AM
^I'm with you on child support 100%, my issue is with those that think retirement benefits should be seized for lack of a better term simply because one party is deemed by government fiat to be "entitled" to something someone else spent a lifetime earning and to which they contributed nothing to the existence of the retirement plan ie, defined benefit plan.
 cedar77
Msg: 417
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2011 4:24:42 PM

what's his name above's gender-bash is still erroneous.

What's his name is scratching his head wondering how rebutting slander in the form of politically motivated fabrication very unfairly directed at men , could be called" gender bashing "

The wage gap myth is a " gender bash " .... duhh !

This from a women's forum :

http://www.iwf.org/campus/show/18948.html

Gender Wage Gap Is Feminist Fiction

by Arrah Nielsen

Women Earn 77% of Men and Other Falsehoods
September 22, 2008
The Kudlow Report: Ignoring the Great "Mancession?"
October 22, 2010

As much as feminists love to parrot the statistic that women earn only 76 cents on the male dollar, they rarely bother to provide an explanation or solid evidence for this claim. But fortunately a smart new book has hit the shelves just in time for Equal Pay Day to help them out.

Equal pay for equal work has been enforced by the Equal Employment Opportunity Act since it was made law in 1972. The Equal Pay Act of 1963 and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 also ban sex-based wage discrimination. So it seems pretty remarkable that the wage gap is so wide and pervasive even today. Attorneys should be having a field day with class-action lawsuits. But they are not. Could it be that even the legal establishment is complicit in this glaringly obvious patriarchal conspiracy?

The 76-cent statistic (now actually 80 cents, according to the U.S. Census Bureau) is misleading because it is a raw comparison of all working men and women. Thus a female receptionist working 40-hour weeks is tossed in with the male orthopedic surgeon putting in 70-hour weeks.

A study of the gender wage gap conducted by economist June O' Neill, former director of the Congressional Budget Office, found that women earn 98 percent of what men do when controlled for experience, education, and number of years on the job.

Warren Farrell, three-time board of directors member of the National Organization for Women New York City, exhaustively debunks the wage gap myth in his book "Why Men Earn More." Farrell documents occupations requiring bachelor's degrees in which women's starting salaries actually exceed men's. Female investment bankers and dieticians, for example, can expect to earn 116 percent to 130 percent of their male counterparts' salaries.

The real reason that men tend to out-earn women is the choices they make. Men are far more likely to take unpleasant and dangerous jobs, what Farrell calls the "death and exposure professions." For example, firefighting, truck driving, mining and logging -- to name just a few high-risk jobs -- are all more than 95 percent male. Conversely, low risk jobs like secretarial work and childcare are more than 95 percent female.

Farrell points out that in California, prison guards can earn $70,000 per year plus full medical benefits and retire after thirty years with a hefty retirement package. But it takes little imagination to figure out why California still has a difficult time staffing its prisons, and it goes without saying that most prison guards are male. Says Farrell, "As with most jobs, there's an inverse relationship between fulfillment and pay."

Because men are more likely to take jobs that are unpleasant, dangerous or dull in exchange for higher pay, they reap the financial benefit. Farrell summarizes this phenomenon this way: "Jobs that expose you to the sleet and the heat pay more than those that are indoors and neat."

Another reason women's average earnings are less than men's is that they take more time out of the workforce for care-giving. Women, more so than men, adjust their work schedules to accommodate their families, and in poll after poll, they express a preference to do so.

"Well, why can't men and women share domestic responsibilities 50-50 so women will be just as free and unencumbered as men are?" the conventional feminist argument goes. Such an arrangement is unrealistic as it requires both husband and wife to work part-time. Couples typically find it easiest for each partner to specialize and make the sacrifices required to sustain the family.

Scholars can debate whether it is societal pressure or innate desire that makes women elect to spend more time with their children. But so long as these decisions are a reflection of women's expressed preferences, this isn't a problem that needs to be solved.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 418
Posted: 9/5/2011 5:06:06 PM
Point them to the stage.

They're heading that way anyways, just taking a slower route, or getting lost in the alleys and windmills.

*shrugs*

I've noticed that too.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 419
Posted: 9/5/2011 5:09:45 PM
"Is there a study about women marrying men for their poverty?"
That actually happens, to ladies who are sick of competition and stress.

That dude poses no threat to her supremacy.

One girl said it best: "prostitution is the oldest profession".

Marry her or rent her to your buddies, or both; it's the same thing to alot of women out there Ive found. [It's how they do]

Naturally, I dont respect them as much as some; but it does serve my purposes I guess.

I'm going to pawn mine off to a fatcat for his uses.

(he's already pinpointed, and she's running around learning her birdcage)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > increasing numbers of women are marrying men for their money