Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Study Linking Vaccine To Autism Found Was Fraud      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sexyisback!
Msg: 52
Wakefield's Study Found to be FraudPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

I love everyone, you're a hater.

there's a big difference between people like me and you.

Dr Wakefield lost his licence and his job yet people keep on attacking him because less people are getting vaccinated.

That's losing profit, a lot of profit. I know the difference between gossip and actual facts.

Dood, is one of the 'actual facts' you happen to know, that regular daily use of cannabis, say inhaling the equivalent of about 10-20 joints a day is "proven" to cure all known diseases and that "they" (big pharma, etc.) are just part of a huuuuge 'conspiracy' to suppress this vital information? keep it from the public??

just taking a wild guess here.

I can see that your conspiracy theory is so intrinsically logical..these companies want to make a lot of money and have a huge market, yet at the same time are planning to eradicate at least 70% of the world's population??

okey -dokey then, pass it over, don't bogart that joint, my friend

*Fwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwppp!* (me sucking on a fattie..)

sadly, you do know that by revealing publicly that you are "on to" their homicidal conspiracy, the CIA-trained hit team (wet-workers) has already been dispatched in your direction, got to eliminate the leaks....

Aaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ( gone)
 sexyisback!
Msg: 53
Family awarded million+ for their child's suffering >>>>
Posted: 2/9/2011 4:39:23 PM
come on pass the bong, man !

then we can discuss

no holding out!
 DebiDuzDishes
Msg: 54
Study Linking Vaccine To Autism Found Was Fraud
Posted: 2/11/2011 9:14:14 PM
what happens when you KNOW a child that seemed to take a backward step in "emotional growth" after an immunization.. and he is now declared autistic... YET.. seemed normal before his immunizations?

someone raised the flag on this.. it may well be true indeed!
 Outdoor2
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:04:29 PM

Yes, ALL the vitamin studies that don’t produce the results you like can only be weak, because you know more than any scientist. We should all be careful when wandering outside our particular field of expertise.

http://www.direct-ms.org/pdf/VitDNonAuto/ColonMetaAnalysisPaper.pdf

Life is hard, after all, It kills you. But nobody is going to kill off 70% of the population no matter how much you irritate your evil reptilian overlords.

NSSM 200:
"The U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries [see National Commission on Materials Policy, Towards a National Materials Policy: Basic Data and Issues, April 1972]. That fact gives the U.S. enhanced interest in the political, economic, and social stability of the supplying countries. Wherever a lessening of population pressures through reduced birth rates can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resource supplies and to the economic interests of the United States. . . . The location of known reserves of higher grade ores of most minerals favors increasing dependence of all industrialized regions on imports from less developed countries. The real problems of mineral supplies lie, not in basic physical sufficiency, but in the politico-economic issues of access, terms for exploration and exploitation, and division of the benefits among producers, consumers, and host country governments" [Chapter III-Minerals and Fuel].

Whether through government action, labor conflicts, sabotage, or civil disturbance, the smooth flow of needed materials will be jeopardized. Although population pressure is obviously not the only factor involved, these types of frustrations are much less likely under conditions of slow or zero population growth" [Chapter III-Minerals and Fuel].
 Outdoor2
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:40:06 PM
Are you really so naive as to ignore the the implications of zero population growth when coupled with the problems of extracting resources from mineral rich countries?
Hell....the less people...the easier it is to extract....bloody obvious if you ask me.
 Outdoor2
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:56:18 PM

The meta-analysis you provided concerns individuals who already have low vitamin D status and low intake of calcium, NOT individuals who already have optimum vitamin D levels.

So what? The data shows that a high Vit D intake can reduce the risk of cancer! If you can show studies that prove there is no correlation between high Vit D intakes and suppression/reversal of cancer, I'm all ears....just be sure you know who funded the studies before you post them.
 RenaiMan
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Family awarded million+ for their child >>>>
Posted: 2/11/2011 11:24:53 PM
Who ever said I smoke cigarettes? Haven't had one in years, what's your next assumption?

Okay, FACT.

Eugenics is a principle or belief in "thinning out the herd" of worthless human beings. Many elitists around the world have discussed and experimented with ways to eliminate 90% of the world population for over 100 years now. Eugenics have been involved in Hitler's plans, backed by American scientists, and has a strong history in founding Planned Parenthood. The various groups involved to this day often call common people things like "worthless eaters", "primates", "skin sacks", etc. Many people view Bill Gates as some sort of amazing humanitarian, I just see another person who becomes filthy rich and somehow believes he has the right to try and control the world's population. One of the Rockerfellers was a guest speaker at one of their meetings some years back. He told the audience of his desire to come back after death as a virus that wipes out almost all of the earth's population, then left the stage to cheers and standing applause. Look up Eugenics, it's history is very well documented, therefore a conspiracy, NOT theory.

Fact.

NATO's plans for a one-world bank and one-world government that includes a world police department. It's just laying out there for all to see, under the name "Agenda 21". Go to NATO.gov and see for yourself. Their plans, discussed recently at a meeting in Mexico and Brazil around 1999, make it appear as though they want to stop this ongoing destruction of our planet. At face value. They want to move everyone out of 50% of North America, designating those newly revived natural lands as off-limits to people. Common folks will be housed in huge government-owned buildings and be controlled closely for their behaviors and work performance. No one will be allowed to own any property or drive cars, public transport will carry them to and from work. Travel will be highly frowned upon and heavily controlled. This Agenda 21 is an enormous document that goes into incredible detail, even about things like basically keeping children from learning too much. They don't want any independent thinkers, just worker drones. Speaking of children, they automatically become property of the government. Parental rights will be completely abolished.

What they don't go into detail about is how these plans simply can't happen with our current population. I can only assume, like so many others, that there will have to be some sort of a mass elimination. Another thing they don't discuss is how the World's Elite will have total freedom to enjoy those pristine lands, fly their jets, cruise in their yachts, and drive their fancy polluting cars. Agenda 21 is another proven, documented conspiracy, NOT a theory.

FACT.

The H1N1 vaccination was recommended for pregnant women during 2009 and caused an outrageous amount of miscarriages. Yes, I'm stretching this one a little because it is of course not proven. But anyone with a decent sense of right from wrong should be able to see the suffering and know why. If not, I dare you to tell all these poor mothers that they are simply crazy. http://www.progressiveconvergence.com/miscarriage-cases.htm

It's late now, but I have so much more documented proof to bring here in the future. It's all out there for everyone's eyes as soon as they take off their blinders.

And ooops, I did say most science fiction movies are becoming reality. I didn't mean most, my bad. But the information I've covered in this post matches the movie "1984" fairly well.... And I'm sure there others, it's just too late right now. I have much more information for later, some of it will even make the Matrix seem real.
 Twilightslove
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Family awarded million+ for their child >>>>
Posted: 2/12/2011 7:50:49 AM
I'm sure that most states have similar procedures for disposing of hazardous waste. Why would anyone want to put such waste in their bodies or in any ones bodies?

Disposal of Expired/Wasted H1N1 Vaccine
Illinois statutes require that medical waste, which includes vaccine, syringes and
vaccine vials, must be disposed of in a manner that adheres to Illinois
Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) guidelines. The following information
is being provided to outline the necessary steps to address disposal of H1N1
vaccine.
During the 2009-10 flu season, unused or expired H1N1 vaccine products may not
be returned to the distributor. Instead, providers are responsible for disposal. To
dispose of these materials appropriately, you need to know if they are either
hazardous waste or infectious waste or both or neither. Those that are neither are
considered industrial solid waste (normal trash).
Hazardous waste
Unused or expired H1N1 vaccines are considered hazardous if they contain
mercury (such as thimerosal) or cresol-based preservatives. These are most
commonly found in multi-dose vials and some pre-filled syringes. If you already
work with a hazardous waste disposal company, you might want to use them to
dispose of unused or expired H1N1 vaccine. You can assume that preservative-free
vaccines (most commonly single-use vials) and single-dose pre-filled syringes
(excluding Novartis syringes) are non-hazardous.
Infectious waste
You can assume that an empty vial that contained H1N1 vaccine is non-infectious.
However, that vial is considered infectious waste if combined with a used sharp,
such as an injection syringe, broken contaminated glass, or lancet.
http://www.idph.state.il.us/h1n1_flu/177-H1N1_vaccine_disposal_012510.pdf
 sexyisback!
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/12/2011 9:56:33 AM

"The U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries [see National Commission on Materials Policy, Towards a National Materials Policy: Basic Data and Issues, April 1972].

so you quote a study based on statistics from 1972 (39 years ago) -and most likely given time lags in collecting data they were already a few years old before published, so let's say AT LEAST 40 (FORTY) years ago.

saying there "would be less pressure on resource use with zero population growth" ..

well, DUH!

and the population has doubled? tripled? since then?

real "convincing"..

why didn't "THEY" start the mass kill-off 35 or 40 years ago? or have they already and just lying to us about the world's population continuing to grow..and grow..and grow?

yeah, that's got to be it, "REAL" world population is "Really" less than 2 billion total, China has only a few hundred thousand people, the photos & video suggesting otherwise we may have seen,we see are all FAKED

LIES I tell you! ALL LIES!!

so "Things have been discussed" for over 100 years"..thousands of things "have been discussed" with little to no action

Adolf Hitler has been DEAD for almost 66 years. (or so I was conned into believing)

Yeah I know, I've been conned again, Hitler's REALLY STILL ALIVE!!! in a bio-tank in Brazil or someplace..or clones of him have been produced to take over the world!!!!!!!!!

when all is said and done, MUCH more is SAID than DONE..
with all this talk, talk, talk , talk about "zero-population growth" WHEN T.F. is it going to start actually happening?

please advise

it HAS happened pretty much in most Western European countries (Germany, France, etc.) have NEGATIVE natural population growth (fewer being born than dying) the only way they can grow in population is high immigration. close to that in N. America too
but there are still high growth rates in most of the "Third World".

I don't really see anything "sinister" about encouraging people to use birth control and only having the number of kids they can actually afford to FEED & raise.. rather than having 15 or 20 to a family and seeing at least 1/2 starve to death, etc.
 arwen52
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2011 9:28:42 PM
I've been reading Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman, by the Nobel prize winning physicist Richard Feynman. I'm sorry there are only a few pages left.

On page 341 of my copy, he gives the following description of what he considers to be good science. I think he puts it quite well. He's talking to something eluded to in science class but not necessarily brought out explicitly.

"It's a kind of scientific integrity, a principle of scientific thought that corresponds to a kind of utter honesty -- a kind of leaning over backwards. For example, if you're doing an experiment, you should report everything that you think might make it invalid -- not only what you think is right about it: other causes that could possibly explain your results; and things you thought of that you've eliminated by some other experiment, and how they worked -- to make sure the other fellow can tell they have been eliminated.

Details that could throw doubt on your interpretation must be given, if you know them. You must do the best you can -- if you know anything at all wrong, or possibly wrong -- to explain it. If you make a theory, for example, and advertise it, or put it out, then you must also put down all the facts that disagree with it, as well as those that agree with it. There is also a more subtle problem. When you have put a lot of ideas together to make and elaborate theory, you want to make sure, when explaining what it fits, that those things it fits are not just the things that gave you the idea for the theory; but that the finished theory makes something else come out right, in addition.

In summary, the idea is to try to give *all* of the information to help others to judge the value of your contribution; not just the information that leads to judgment in one particular direction or another."

This is what real science is about. It is about being objective, being honest, looking for the holes and biases in your thinking and holding it out for scrutiny so that others can look for the flaws and biases in your thinking in your methodology. This is what the peer review process is all about. Getting back to Wakefield -- he did not do that. He intentionally left out information. He went into it with an obvious agenda -- to come up with data that would help the lawyers who were funding him and to bolster the sale of his own recently patented vaccine. He has not been able to reproduce his results and neither has anyone else because they were not real results.

Why anyone would doggedly hold onto ideas put forth by a man who has been solidly repudiated is beyond me. It reflects a complete lack of critical thinking, of any sort of basic science literacy.

We live in an increasingly technological world. The fact that science literacy is so rare in our society when we are being called forth to make public policy decisions that require some science literacy is deeply disturbing to me. Public health decisions are not made by health professionals or scientists, they are made by politicians and people who don't understand the basics of science or health. People who think that dinosaurs coexisted with humans decide what should be taught in science class. It's frightening.
 Kelso
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2011 11:57:12 AM
Op, you may be interested in the interview that CBC Radio's Michael Enright did with Brian Deer on Sunday February 20, 2011. The link is http://www.cbc.ca/thesundayedition/ Click on “Listen to Hour Two.”

But back to the original thread: This wasn't about aspartame or Monsanto. It was about the alleged connection between autism and vaccines. It has been shown that the person primarily responsible for that allegation used fraudulent data. Will this change anyone's mind? Does anyone care? Or is it another case of "don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up"?

“Will this change anyone's mind”
It would be disturbing if it didn't change the minds of those that were left in doubt by the false claims perpetrated (which is what false claims are meant to do – instill the negative emotion of doubt).

“Does anyone care?”
Yes, deeply. We either have an honest, ethical and law abiding society, or we do not. All professionals of Dr. Wakefields (former) calibre need to be held to rigorous standards of ethics. He failed. I've yet to see any mention of the suspected increase in sickness or death rate which will result from the increase in non-immunized children. It's not likely to be zero.

“Or is it another case of 'don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up?' “
If sound scientifically reasoned peer reviewed evidence to the contrary (of vaccination programs) comes forth, I will change my mind at that time. I found no evidence of such in any of the links listed within this thread. I've never found “evidence” based on astrology, mysticism, superstition, paranoia and delusions to hold much value in the fullness of time.

Humans are not good at determining relative risk. Odds are far greater that you will contract and die from H1N1 than the odds you will die from vaccine related Guillain Barre Syndrome or anaphylactic shock, assuming that the vaccine has the same risk as being killed by your airbags.

Well said. May I highly recommend Dan Gardner's Risk, Why we Fear the Things We Shouldn't – and Put Ourselves in Greater Danger.
It took several years (decades) for the environmental movement to accept nuclear generated energy (an industry I was formerly employed in) as the safe effective energy production it is. One wonders how much less CO2 there would be in our atmosphere today if the negative emotion of fear hadn't played such an enormous part of our energy policies in previous decades.

And finally Op, given that this thread is about autism, I'll include a link to some recent words by one of my mentors, Temple Grandin. I have spoken with her at cattle related events, but remain fascinated with her work with autism. For those of you that have seen the movie based on her life will understand the line, “she is different, but not less.” Personally, I think she's become a lot “more.”

http://www.twincities.com/ci_17418020?IADID=Search-www.twincities.com-www.twincities.com&nclick_check=1
 Twilightslove
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2011 3:33:24 PM
I was looking at a copy of one of my children's immunization records to see when the MMR shot was given. I didn't realize that it was the Bureau of Disease Control and Epidemiology that keeps those records. I guess that explains your interest in Wakefield's study Cheshirecatalyst. I was wondering why two women who do not even have children are so heavily invested in these threads. I had already realized you both worked in health care yet this really highlights it better.
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2011 5:13:59 PM

what happens when you KNOW a child that seemed to take a backward step in "emotional growth" after an immunization.. and he is now declared autistic... YET.. seemed normal before his immunizations?

what happens when you KNOW a child that seemed to take a backward step in "emotional growth" after he cut his first tooth .. and he is now declared autistis... YET.. seemed normal before his immunizations?

what happens when you KNOW a child that seemed to take a backward step in "emotional growth" after he took his first step .. and he is now declared autistis... YET.. seemed normal before his immunizations?

what happens when you KNOW a child that seemed to take a backward step in "emotional growth" after he was fed broccoli .. and he is now declared autistis... YET.. seemed normal before his immunizations?

what happens when you KNOW a child that seemed to take a backward step in "emotional growth" after he tried to wipe his own butt when toilet training and licked his finger afterwards because he likes chocolate .. and he is now declared autistis... YET.. seemed normal before his immunizations?

See how that works?
The link you're talking about is imagined, and not related to anything at all.
 GangnamStyle1969
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/28/2013 11:54:54 PM
Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/post2468343_b_2468343.html

Not according to this study. Why would the government hand over millions of dollars due to vaccine injury in two children? Fluke? I think not.
 Chipsss
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2013 3:23:02 AM
Good relevant link Gangnam

"Both cases were "unpublished," meaning information is limited, and access to medical records and other exhibits is blocked."

No surprise to me, but its a start. Since it was known that fruit stops scurvy it took 200 years to get fruit on ships, while the conventional medical establishment denied and ignored the evidence. 200 years.

I'm reading Norman Doige's book "The brain that changes itself" and reading between the lines I can see the same people. Neuroplasticity (the brains ability to change and adapt) being ignored and denied. Any power that the human body has or that non-patent worthy objects have, has and will meet the same brushing under the carpet. There are a lot of jobs and a lot of money on the line with this, entire industries, pretending to care about your health.

Medicine gets exemption from scrutiny compared to those who work in money (Bankers), housing (Estate agents), society (Polititians). Life, death and ill health are trumps. People can't conceive being betrayed so it is not conceived and people don't believe it because it is unbelievable. There are only ever 2 reasons something is unbelievable, 1) That its not true, and 2) That it is unbelievable.

Among the many things in the book there is also mention of successful treatment for autism with a form of incremental cognative training.
 Chipsss
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2013 3:27:31 AM
Here's the EliLilly MSDS sheet on thiomersal, which makes more than an adequate discussion on lethal doses in animals etc. etc.:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23221038/Eli-Lilly-Safety-Data-Sheet-Feuille-du-fabricant-sur-la-securite-du-thimerosal

Here's a paper about how "Medical Journals Are an Extension of the Marketing Arm of Pharmaceutical Companies".

http://www.plosmedicine.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pmed.0020138

and further research confirming Dr. Andrew Wakefields...

http://www.politicolnews.com/new-2011-autism-studies-links-to-mmr-vaccines/

Hired journalist Brian Deer must have been raking it in from Pharma. The UK regulators of pharma (the MHRA) are 100% funded by pharma.
 omgmonty
Msg: 68
Posted: 11/24/2013 6:31:32 PM
Fear mongering is the main marketing tool used by Vaccine makers, but its supported by media, government and mainstream medicine. How can a parent especially a new parent , debate that level of pressure to comply. The biggest joke being vaccine injury/ autism is a coincidence, so we can then say vaccines cause coincidences? Brian Deer was hired by James Murdoch son and heir to the Murdoch media empire. At the time James Murdoch was sitting on the board of GlaxoSmithKline the makers of the MMR in question. This MMR was rejected by Canada over safety issues but used in Britain because it was produced there. Brian Deer brought the complaint against Wakefield. WHY? Part of his new job it appears. The media run by Murdoch and the British Establishment conspired to ruin Wakefield and a kangaroo court did. Professor Walker-Smith was exonerated several years later by a real judge not a medical panel. He called Walker-Smiths conviction "Unlawful".
 omgmonty
Msg: 69
Posted: 11/24/2013 6:33:28 PM
I wanted to mention this issue is hotly debated on website Topix and based on the postings here, it would be of great value to have you all stop by and contribute.
 Chipsss
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2014 3:19:27 AM
More recently:

http://vimeo.com/user5503203/review/103711143/91f7d3d4d8

http://www.translationalneurodegeneration.com/content/3/1/16/abstract
 Icarus28
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2015 11:18:05 AM
I am allowed to laugh right? People are so crazy. They find ways to explain things they don't understand so they are not afraid of them.

Let me tell you something: Japan banned the use of the MMR vaccine, and the children born after the ban were actually more likely diagnosed, and the rate of children born with it actually increased once it was banned. Taking it away did not fix anything, and it doesn't even need to be fixed.

Asperger's Syndrome and autism, according to the latest research, and as, I myself having been saying this for 10 years now, because I have had all the time in the world to explore my own mind, because I literally had no one until awhile ago, and even now, I still understand my Asperger's Syndrome, because I have it.

As someone right inbetween functioning and completely handicapped, I have an insane amount of grip on reality, and here's why.

There's a theory known as Intense World Theory. Backed by extensive research and data, it serves to show that people with Asperger's Syndrome or Autism, are suffering from, in the simplest terms, 'total information overload'. While someone that is neurologically typical, may have only 10 connections between each neuron on average, someone on the spectrum easily doubles or triples the amount of neural connections that an NT has. This results in superior sensory functions, and an unsurpassed ability to learn, and think. Psychologically, this means that when they are disciplined, it is exponentially more damaging. This was shown on rats using a chemical made recently, to simulate asperger's sensory wise, but without the intelligence. The rat without the chemical when conditioned, easily changed his behavior. When he did something wrong, the loud noise eventually served to condition his behavior. However, the rat with the administered chemical, never even got the chance to perform an action more than once. The bell rang, and he stayed in the corner shaking, cowering in fear from the pain he felt. His behavior was not corrected, it only beat him down.

We are physically clumsy, because as we process an action on a large scale, the rate we are thinking and processing at, increases over time, eventually, we will our muscles to move, faster than the muscle or action can physically be performed, leading there to be a time in which the muscle stalls, or takes the time to re-synch with the brain in simple terms.

If there was a comparison in fiction, it is literally as if they are an evolved human, or even a super-soldier (not soldier, I personally am not able to even harm a fly or mosquito if it is not directly touching me, because I feel guilty and terrible after taking the life of something inferior to me.)

Please understand, that a vaccine by definition, is not capable of altering the brain on that scale in such a short time. There is literally no explanation besides genetics that can be used as a reason for this disorder, because we don't have the technology to genetically alter beings at this level. People wonder why there is no single gene for it, and say it doesn't exist. That is wrong, the reason there is no single gene, is because there are too many genes that are indicating a role in autism, and even then, that means they are not inheritors of a single mutation, or disorder. It is as if they 'are' a mutation.

Just as life was sheer coincidence (there is an extreme, volume of data and evidence that supports the melting pot theory, which I believe is still the most widely accepted and accurate theory.) It is a miracle, that something so profound has taken shape even at this point in the Earth's history.
 try1more
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2015 4:42:26 AM
you guys may be interested in this link

http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/obama-grants-immunity-to-cdc-whistleblower-on-measles-vaccine-link-to-autism/

preventative medicine has provided the go to idea for world peace, they're calling it a pre-emptive strike.
look at how well thats working.
i wonder who pays the bill for all these good ideas?

you may also be interested in this link, yeah! i know it's only wikipedia but it's reasonably accurate and provides further links or things you can google.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Allinson

another (you can find plenty of others if you bother to look)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

you may wish to google radium girls or perhaps ethyl controversy, there's plenty more to choose from but thats a start for those that are interested.
 arwen52
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2015 9:58:35 PM
CheshireCatalyst - I haven't checked this thread in awhile. Actually, forgot about it. Always wonderful to see you. I so very much appreciate you taking time to provide the science. Thanks!
 Chipsss
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2015 2:35:11 PM
An anti-vaccine doctor decided to shoot himself in the chest.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/anti-vaccine-doctor-jeff-bradstreet-apparent-suicide-officials-n382981

"He was found in a river in the Rocky Broad River in Chimney Rock on June 19 by a fisherman."

So he swam out into the river with a gun then shot himself or he had a boat and jumped out while pulling the trigger, in an attempt to try and hide his own body I guess?
 Chipsss
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2015 2:55:49 PM

you guys may be interested in this link

http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/obama-grants-immunity-to-cdc-whistleblower-on-measles-vaccine-link-to-autism/

Sorry I missed that. Just realized that's the guy who did the research paper I referenced earlier. I somehow doubt he would have got whistleblower immunity without the publicity.

I wonder if he will shoot himself in the chest while jumping out of a boat?
 Chipsss
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2015 6:50:33 AM
http://www.naturalnews.com/050599_CDC_scientists_scientific_fraud_vaccines_and_autism.html

Not Vaccine / Autism but this guy has now been shut down;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqMohmjJ4mg&feature=youtu.be

They're going ahead with GcMAF in Japan though.

Disease has to be seen like a big heavily armed scary tank, that needs to be busted with a big petro-chemical based tank and a f*** load of money.....so that if you suggest throwing fruit n' veg, natural medicine, or herbs at it you get laughed at, and that...is psychology (not science).
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Study Linking Vaccine To Autism Found Was Fraud