Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DevotedExplorer
Msg: 520
view profile
History
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want? Page 13 of 44    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)
totally agree with msg 671 I have turned down sex countless times with women. That point about a woman can have sex with a 9 or 10 or what ever is ridiculous to be honest everyone has a limit t what types of women they find attractive and would be willing to sleep with.
 tygerpawn
Msg: 521
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?
Posted: 11/11/2012 12:30:13 PM
Yes we can but most of us dont want to just get laid, we can walk into any bar/pub pick a guy and he will come home if we want to lower our standards, most women dont have to try, we could walk up to most men and say come home with me, the exception is if the guy is super hot and dates super hot women, but for the average woman for the most part can.
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 522
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2012 6:13:05 PM
Qutestion:

Answer:

Yup!
 KatarzynaLuiza
Msg: 523
Posted: 11/12/2012 12:10:08 PM
I guess since only MSGs I get are one that say - hey cutie want to have some fun with hottie like me. I also went on one Nd only date with guy who sounded nice until he offered to go to his house to his bedroom after knowing me for 5 maybe 6 hrs so I guess. Just to bad I'm looking for traditional dating I'm scrued since that all that guys want from me
 Allenbird
Msg: 524
Posted: 11/12/2012 12:23:16 PM
Can women really get laid whenever they want?

Well if you tell them that they can't, they certainly can easily enough. The thought comes into standards because funny enough, guys can have sex just as easily as girls if you are speaking from impulse.

Attraction and passion is really all it takes in a real sense on both sides.

This is speaking about the misnomer that women have more of an opportunity to have sex than men do which simply is not true. It is all circumstantial.

Now if you want to go to a bar and have a contest about who can get laid quicker, then by all means, go to said bar and attract the varied swarm of potential partners.
 Walking_Contradiction
Msg: 525
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2012 2:00:38 PM
^^^What he said. In my younger years, any time I've ever stuck around at a bar or club after 2 am, I was hit on at least once that night - by both sexes. Hard liquor makes just about anyone "hawt".
 sigungq
Msg: 526
Posted: 11/12/2012 4:06:05 PM
The human race is shallow. However, I would say that attractive women can have sex any time they want, provided they are not too picky, and have game of their own in seducing men.
 nasho47
Msg: 527
Posted: 11/12/2012 8:17:42 PM
theres a saying in australia never been to bed with an ugly woman but woken up with a few
never sleep with a woman when you have been drinking or newly divorsed all will turn to crap
 CopernicusOfLove
Msg: 528
Posted: 11/12/2012 8:44:42 PM

^^^What he said. In my younger years, any time I've ever stuck around at a bar or club after 2 am, I was hit on at least once that night - by both sexes. Hard liquor makes just about anyone "hawt".

You just gave me a great idea; I should do EXACTLY what you did. Perhaps if I get approached, I could use the opportunity to work on my (lack of) skills.
 Walking_Contradiction
Msg: 529
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2012 9:31:26 AM

You just gave me a great idea; I should do EXACTLY what you did. Perhaps if I get approached, I could use the opportunity to work on my (lack of) skills.

Ehhh...it doesn't exactly work like that. It's more about inebriation than "skill". If you're just willing to f*ck anything that moves (which is honestly kind of dangerous) like Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet, that's possible. What you're most likely to get are a few incorrectly written down phone numbers, depending on how drunk the girl is you're talking to, or how drunk you are by that point. Try not to get as wasted as quickly as the people around you (which you shouldn't be if you've been pacing yourself and only had a drink or two approx. every hour).

However, flirting with members of the opposite sex that you have no interest in doesn't make it any easier when you do run into someone who gives you the "butterflies" feeling and all that. When you meet someone you're strongly attracted to, you'll still be just as jittery and nervous, because you'll actually care about what that person thinks of you, whereas you didn't with the 2am barflies.

Still, go for it, if nothing else it'll make for interesting stories later. Just don't drink too hard. =)
 Confuzzled4ever
Msg: 530
Posted: 11/14/2012 6:21:50 AM
~~~
not giving out your mind 'for free' and needing sex first..
~~
Ha.. I will not think or tell you my opinion on the subject of our conversations until you have sex me with. LOL. I'm picturing a 5 year old with his lip out demanding a toy at a store..

LMAO

*sorry* I'm sure it's nothing like that. just a visual that comes to mind.. heh heh
 1TwoThreeFour567
Msg: 531
Posted: 11/14/2012 6:28:25 AM
I've found that the better a woman looks the worse she is in bed. Not that I've slept with thousands of women, but I have definitely slept with 10's.
 legendary418
Msg: 532
Posted: 11/14/2012 8:29:51 PM
Both can get laid whenever they want....ever heard of prostitutes?
"At a corner near you"
 legendary418
Msg: 533
Posted: 11/14/2012 8:35:25 PM

I've found that the better a woman looks the worse she is in bed. Not that I've slept with thousands of women, but I have definitely slept with 10's.

Agree. Too cute to be sluty hence a lack of experience or too cute to be dirty hence very boring in bed. Although i've met a couple of exceptions (or maybe they were 7's and i just thought they were 10's that night lol)
 SC67
Msg: 534
Posted: 11/15/2012 1:51:13 PM
meh...guys like to get on here & say good looking women are horrible in bed, yet they continue to seek out those same kinds of women over & over again. Makes me wonder what's going on...haha...
 CopernicusOfLove
Msg: 535
Posted: 11/15/2012 1:53:28 PM
OK, this thread has just derailed; this is about women and the irrefutable fact that they are able to get laid any time.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 536
Posted: 11/15/2012 3:09:02 PM
Both can get laid whenever they want....ever heard of prostitutes?
"At a corner near you"

I'm going back to this, which I fully agree with. Anyone can get laid whenever they want - regardless of how they have to get it done.

Prostitution and rape don't qualify as "getting laid." Not at all. Men cannot get laid whenever they want; women can. End of thread.

I'm not sure how rape got thrown in here - prostitution is consensual so it qualifies pretty well as "getting laid" - unless of course you ask her to do you standing up. Sorry.
 rglatino
Msg: 537
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2012 10:30:33 AM
I have to agree with you, once the challenge is gone, the interest fades. It's like if she spread for me, imagine how many other penises have made it in there. As a man, I like the thrill of the hunt. Tupac said it best, "Hate to sound sleazy, but Tease me. I don't want it if it's that easy."
 That_girl*
Msg: 538
Posted: 11/20/2012 10:44:52 AM

rglatino

I have to agree with you, once the challenge is gone, the interest fades. It's like if she spread for me, imagine how many other penises have made it in there. As a man, I like the thrill of the hunt

really hypocrite much??

so obviously anybody who may get involved with you on a sexual level,,as soon as you get what you want,,its off to the next spot because the thrill is gone,good heads up for the ladies..

an really you wondering how many men she opened up for,,yet all the while you are in a hurry to pull your pants down to take it,excuse me but Uhh makes a woman wonder how many holes have you stuck your penis in just for the hunt of the challenge..
 larissan04
Msg: 539
Posted: 11/20/2012 7:06:47 PM
Even attractive women can not get laid when ever they want.
 larissan04
Msg: 540
Posted: 11/20/2012 7:09:57 PM
rglatino

"I have to agree with you, once the challenge is gone, the interest fades. It's like if she spread for me, imagine how many other penises have made it in there. As a man, I like the thrill of the hunt"

I have to say that your double standard is disgusting. Just because a woman has sex with you doesn't mean she's doing it with everyone - yes, even if she does it on the first date. If a woman does that it's because she was really into you and did so against her better judgement. But what about your better judgement? You are the kind of man that uses women and then judges them for doing the very same thing that you yourself is doing. You have sex with a girl right away, and she is the slut? I am sorry, you were doing it too.

This is how women get really really hurt. And unfortunately, if a woman enjoys sex, they are often judged by the very men that seduce them. Men get a high five from their buddies, and women get tossed aside and called "whores." You're the kind of man that would marry the frigid girl next door, then wonder why your sex life is bad. Good luck with that! You are a jerk, and I feel sorry for any woman that has the misfortune of meeting you.

AquaLinda
Msg: 541
Posted: 11/20/2012 7:49:36 PM
larissan04 - I so agree with you. Guys with a double standard like that deserve to never get laid again.
 ann2H20
Msg: 542
Posted: 11/20/2012 8:17:03 PM
that's funny....and, I admit, there's some truth to it, too.
We females are socialized differently, and some silly ideas stick.
However, there is a measure of self-protection that we females consider, that I suspect most males don't.
Still, I personally try to not pass it up, when presented with the opportunity.
 kl0wn303
Msg: 543
Posted: 11/22/2012 10:46:39 PM
I must say, women can get laid whenever they want. As the OP stated... it's a false assumption that she can't get laid because she's too picky. I think that's false. I don't want to sound harsh or offend anyone but unless you are an absolute dog, you can get it easy. Then the OP stated that men are just as likely to reject people they're not attracted to. Really? Is that why guys are looked upon as dogs? Usually the one who has the affair? So on and so forth.

Guys will reject girls if they're not attracted to... depending how horny they are. If the guy hasn't had any in a long time, is aching for it, desperate, etc... I think he'll go get the drug infested homeless girl in the alley. Would a girl do that? No. Just use toys or go to a friend's or whatnot.

So I personally think, yes... women can really get laid when they want. They're just too picky. Now it may not be making love, it'd be just a booty call, but I'm sure every girl has AT LEAST 5 guys that would have sex with her if all she did was ask. Guys? Good luck. May have our black books, our extra phone, whatever... but that took time to find. We don't just go to work, make friends and "Hey, tonight, you wanna?". A girl can. Especially if she's attractive enough (which isn't like the bar is a supermodel or whatnot)
 larissan04
Msg: 544
Posted: 11/22/2012 11:57:23 PM
aqualinda & ann2H20

"that's funny....and, I admit, there's some truth to it, too.
We females are socialized differently, and some silly ideas stick.
However, there is a measure of self-protection that we females consider, that I suspect most males don't.
Still, I personally try to not pass it up, when presented with the opportunity."

there is measure of self protection that women have to consider when thinking about having sex with someone, and it is because of guys like the wanker with the double standard. men who think we are sluts if we have sex with them "too soon" (just when is too soon? two dates? four dates? a month? three weeks and four hours? what?) while they can have sex with whomever and whenever they like with out being treated like a disposable blow up doll or something afterwards. then on top of it all, you get men who think that you are "playing games" when you don't have sex with them soon enough ( just when is soon enough? third date? 5th date? two months? 5 weeks and two hours? what?). guys, if we have sex with you it's because we are into YOU. if we want to wait, it is because we are into YOU, and we are afraid that we might make the mistake of sleeping with you " too soon." the moral of the story is: guys, don't make the woman the arbiter of your morality, and guys, don't punish us for wanting you, too. just 'cause we like sex and want you doesn't make us sluts or hos! just cause a woman has sex with you when you think it's "too soon" ( and if YOU think it's "too soon" then why are you even trying, btw) doesn't mean that she is having sex with lots of other guys.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >