Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 shine1274
Msg: 571
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want? Page 15 of 44    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)
MSG 720, I agree 100%. Any guy can get laid as well. For free. The question is how low are you willing to go?
 RockyDakota
Msg: 572
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?
Posted: 2/25/2013 8:20:22 AM
People always complain about not getting to bed the people they really want, yet aren't willing to lower their standards for a night of "fun". I say there is no reason to lower your standards and the ones sayin that you have to do it to...well do it; Are basically saying you aren't attractive enough to get the guy or gal you want.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 573
Posted: 2/25/2013 12:36:22 PM

Cynthia: But I don't want just anyone so I do not agree it's black & white.

But what you're willing/wanting to follow through on has nothing to do with it. :) That's a whole other subject. It is black & white -- women can really get laid whenever they want if it's as simple as merely getting laid.

Are you saying I managed to stumble onto the one single thread in all POF forums that has stayed on OP's very narrowly refined question??

Wow! Think I'll go buy a lottery ticket ;-)
 _BeachGoddess_
Msg: 574
Posted: 2/25/2013 12:39:52 PM
Sure can!! If you're an attractive female you can (for the most part) bed the men of your choice and not have to lower your standards at all =)
 _BeachGoddess_
Msg: 576
Posted: 2/25/2013 9:12:16 PM
^^^Question is... do they even want YOU sigungq?? Lmao :)). Shudder...

Btw: Your recent post...RIGHT...:) Sure hun.
 pilot27235
Msg: 577
Posted: 2/25/2013 9:26:56 PM
I have to disagree. Percentage wise, women can get sex easier than man…but not necessarily with the man of their choice. Plenty men have said no to good looking women, just as many women have sent a hunk packing. If we reduce it strictly to the sexual act, women have the advantage….but lose it to a secure man (not essentially a heartthrob) when/if said man uses his brain. Once emotions enter into play the man has the reins.
 GJBrown
Msg: 579
Posted: 2/27/2013 7:02:26 PM
Well if I was at mall and a random attractive woman came up to me and asked to have Sex right at the moment, I'd say No Way! and if she then said how bout we go to my place instead I'd still say no.
See women can not get laid whenever they want cause as men we still have free will. I will say Most women don't have to try that hard.
 KatarzynaLuiza
Msg: 580
Posted: 3/7/2013 7:39:51 AM
Yes they can. N i think I mention that before on here. I'm still single bc I still waiting for MSG hey would u like to get to know me let hang out do something. But instead all I get is hey lets hook up. Yes I'm serious. If I say no they are not untreated any more and move on. I have also propositions like that in real world. So as far as me. Yah that I can get anytime all I have to do its couple clicks on mu phone. Unfortunally it's not what I'm looking for. Sex is bonus In relationship. To it aliways was n aliways will.
 offroader831
Msg: 581
Posted: 3/7/2013 12:31:44 PM
Not really, I've had two women approach me at a bar I frequent and I blew them off because I had been watching what they're like for weeks. No thanks...

So they shift gears and go to the next guy...

I guess it all depends on the perspective...if it is looking at the situation from my point of view..no they can't...Why? Cause I think with the right head...

From the bar's perspective...yeah...they're bound to find a douchebag who will play their game.
 travelingmkey
Msg: 582
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2013 6:59:24 PM
No they can't, not when they are freaking over the hill 50 year olds with too much fat. No man is really attracted to that unless they really have no standards. I've met girls I wouldn't date in a million years that tried to hit on me. It was not a pleasant experience but at least they get the hint fast.
 Archangel_07
Msg: 583
Posted: 3/7/2013 7:26:27 PM
of course they can, it's no different for a dude than it is for a female.
 35brock
Msg: 584
Posted: 4/27/2013 10:24:30 AM
At a regular bar / club type setting, it is easier for a woman. Some men would say no because they aren't attracted to her, they are married or in a relationship, they don't have sex outside of a relationship etc. But these women can probably find many other men that would say yes. At a swinger / sex club, most respectful and at least somewhat attractive men can find at least 1 woman that would say yes. When she says no, it is usually because one of the following reasons.

1. She is not physically attracted to him and / or she is looking for a certain physical type. Most obvious reason.
2. She only has sex with men in her social circle.
3. She has an overprotective / jealous boyfriend or husband.
4. She is new to this and is nervous, shy etc.
 MS.ICENI
Msg: 585
Posted: 4/27/2013 4:22:03 PM
Yes. BUT if it's about having sex, NO. If it's about making love, YES. It's the love part that's difficult to find. I just love the way men think they speak for women...lol.
 Simple_kinda_man_84
Msg: 586
Posted: 4/27/2013 7:55:28 PM
You're correct. Those who claim it is easier for ALL women to get laid are most certainly incorrect. There's no shortage of nasty, overweight specimens of both genders. However....ON AVERAGE....it is indeed FAR easier for women to get laid......again, on average. Think about it, do women have to pay for sex? Yes, most men have higher sex drive than most women, however I'm not referring to that, I'm saying if you simply took 10,000 women and 10,000 men and tallied each of their "scores", and averaged, women would have a huge advantage. So next time you go out and come back alone, just think about those nasty women/men who have it even worse;) Cheers.
 the_biggavell
Msg: 587
Posted: 4/28/2013 7:21:59 AM
Yes they can get laid whenever. Because there is no shortage of men who is willing to jump in her ****. All she has to do really is open her legs.

What it many people on here are discussing is a womans issue with finding the "right" guy.. which has nothing to do with her ability to get it.
Its available to her on demand, and she is being choosey.

This is why women who cheat are goofy, because they have no skill to get their**** they barely have to talk, its an unsatisfying feeling because all they have to do is open their legs-- point at their ****, point at a guy, who will point at himself, she can shake her head up and down, and shes got****for the night. She can make an ooga booga sound and some dude somewhere is down hahaha.
 ToughMudderRacer
Msg: 588
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2013 9:19:54 AM
women can get laid when ever they like, that part is a fact

if its a good lay , well that's were the problem is !!!
 staffmom
Msg: 589
Posted: 4/28/2013 12:00:07 PM
No they can't, not when they are freaking over the hill 50 year olds with too much fat. No man is really attracted to that unless they really have no standards. I've met girls I wouldn't date in a million years that tried to hit on me.

Travelingmkey: Consider: IF you live long enough, you will also be on of those "freaking over the hill 50 year olds"
 monocryl
Msg: 590
Posted: 4/28/2013 6:22:22 PM
What an idiotic question. Whoever thought to ask it first (and I don't mean OP) must be either a very unsuccessful guy or a feminist hell-bent on equality in everything.
 35brock
Msg: 591
Posted: 4/29/2013 6:35:17 AM

What it many people on here are discussing is a womans issue with finding the "right" guy.. which has nothing to do with her ability to get it.
Its available to her on demand, and she is being choosey.

Exactly. There is a difference between a woman not having sex because she chooses not to vs a woman not having sex because she is unable to find a man that would agree to having sex with her.
 DivineBovine
Msg: 592
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2013 4:29:07 PM

No they can't, not when they are freaking over the hill 50 year olds with too much fat.

finally! someone who sees what i've been saying all along on this thread for ... how many years now?

LOL!
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 593
Posted: 4/30/2013 5:19:52 PM
Yes they can.
:-)
But they don't have to.
:-(

checkmate
on us guys.
:-P
 35brock
Msg: 594
Posted: 5/1/2013 6:44:14 AM

No they can't, not when they are freaking over the hill 50 year olds with too much fat.

I don't think age matters that much. The 50 yr old woman can be a 25 yr old man's cougar fantasy. LOL. A fat woman may have fewer options compared to other women. But some men would have sex with her because they are horny among other possible reasons.
 barnabyjames1
Msg: 595
Posted: 5/1/2013 4:55:17 PM
Pretty much yeah, since they dictate who they do and do not give their special treat to. Usually, they give an awful lot of it to: douchebags/bad boys/druggies and the like though(which has most folks scratching their heads). If you're not one of those mentioned, good luck on getting laid any time soon.
 jfwayne
Msg: 596
Posted: 9/17/2013 1:18:39 PM
Wanting to get laid and being able to get laid are two different things. Any woman reasonably attractive can get it anytime, but choose not to, you know, conscience, pride, standards... It's not too different for guys, either!
 DirtAlliance
Msg: 597
Posted: 9/17/2013 9:07:05 PM
It really is easier for girls to get laid. They are constantly being hit on whereas men are not hit on as much. And the girls that actually do hit on us normally aren't what we are into. I notice getting older its getting harder and harder to just hook up or just find a **** buddy. Finding a relationship at my age also just sucks ass because no one wants a relationship or they want that Hollywood sweep them off their feet sensation lol. I have two younger sisters and its a no brainer watching how guys swarm and they just sit back and get to be picky and choose. It is extremely fair to say girls have it made. Because all you have to do is go to where the type of guy your into would be spotted. Then you just go there and play your game. It's irritating because my ex roommate would sit there at the table and talk shit on all these people on dating sites. Then brag how she never pays for dinners and is always going on random dates. Then complains that he can't find a relationship when all she does is play guys.

But I have noticed getting older its harder more because I have gotten picky on who I'll sleep with.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >