Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kj521
Msg: 598
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want? Page 16 of 44    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)
"So my point women have TOTAL POWER - TOTAL CONTROL - TOTAL SAY SO - When sex will happen, if sex will happen.Men have ZERO POWER say so what so ever.And who are the ones that demand equal rights ?"

There is always the option of becoming a transgender lesbian....might solve your women issues!
 dpwesu
Msg: 599
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?
Posted: 9/18/2013 4:28:38 AM

Women have it SO EASY.

I once put up an advert on a dating site to see what's it's like for women. The woman was average looking at best, yet I got a TON of replies from eligible handsome men and you know what the worst thing was ? You know that little lie that women tell you about men being creeps and weirdo's online, well I found that to be a TOTAL MYTH.

I did not get ONE crude message from any guy, and I spoke with them for a bit too, just to see whether this was a front, and still, nope, no crudeness, no sex talk, just decent guys looking for someone

I know I had to lie but I just had to see what life was like for women online.

Women rarely approach men. Rarely ask men out. Rarely set up dates.

Men have to do ALL the ugly work, all the approaching, asking, charming, funny, not too pushy, not too needy and the women can short circuit at any turn. Women don't have to ANYTHING.

Think about the process and the hurdles that men have to go through

1) Man talks to woman and asks her out. The women can check mate him and say "I have a boyfriend"

(The man has to take this even though the women gave him signs to ask her out. Another tactic and trick that women like to use on a guy. But now lest say he passes that test and she agrees to a date and they exchange numbers)

2) The woman can check mate the guy by giving him the wrong number. By not returning his texts or call

(Again another common tactic that women use on men. But now just lets say she gives him the right number)

3) The women can still check mate the guy by leaving him dangling by saying "I'm really busy right now"

(Another tactic that women use to get the man to chase her even though she has no intention of letting him close the deal. Why ? Because any attention is better than no attention)

4) Now say if they go on the date. The women can leave early, say there is "No spark"

(Women live in this fantasy world where a date is meant to be this euphoric ride of emotions. Where she will be swept off her feet. A drink in the local bar does not really cut it)

5) Say if the guys passes all these hurdles and manages to get her back to his place, the women can have LMR (Last minute resistance)

So my point women have TOTAL POWER - TOTAL CONTROL - TOTAL SAY SO - When sex will happen, if sex will happen.

Men have ZERO POWER say so what so ever.

And who are the ones that demand equal rights ?

Badboys....see message 751

You are kidding.....right???? I sure wish I had those magical powers where every guy on here would be falling at my feet......

I've been on and off this site, as well as other mediums for 7 years plus - tried every way I knew how to get dates.....had nicely written profiles, had current pics - took the time and sent very VERY well thought out emails to many of the guys on here with no reply.

If I was lucky enough to even garner a date, I either was stood up, or he backed out at the last minute, or he was too busy, or wound up having a girlfriend, or even worse yet, a wife. - The excuses were literally endless.

It's amazing to me how many men I've met out here who seem to think having a wife and a girlfriend on the side is okay.

I don't know where you get your ideas, but your posts on here are just literally whining and complaining about women......my question is....what are you doing on here when all you want to do is merely get laid??? - might I suggest you perusing a personal sex site??

or better yet.....why don't you follow kj521's advice..... see message 752

There is always the option of becoming a transgender lesbian....might solve your women issues!

Amen to that!
 the_biggavell
Msg: 600
Posted: 9/18/2013 4:46:27 AM
Women do have total power when it comes to sex.

That is WHY guys need to develop skills to get what we want from you, which is that hot mess between your legs.---- we compel you to open your legs through sheer verbal skills.

Women dont INITIALLY, have those skills, and dont understand how to compel a man to give up his heart.

The balance is...
Men have total power and control when it comes to entering a relationship.. and often times dont know it.
And a woman's skill is to use her beauty to get a guy to relinquish that control..... because relationships is what they want.

Relationships is their vagina that they are dying to ****.. and loser women will wait for one to come to them... *think venus flytrap* and the small number of women who dont wait, will have learned to plot and plan to get that relationship going
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 601
Posted: 9/18/2013 4:55:20 AM
^^^^For most, not all this is true. For those, it's only when men realize sex isn't the most important thing ever and women realize that relationships aren't the most important thing ever that power in dating ceases to exist.

There are definitely women out there that seek sex primarily and men out there that seek relationships primarily...
 Blueline294
Msg: 602
Posted: 9/18/2013 10:24:12 AM
In croatia there was a story of a teenage girl who made a bet on how many men she could sleep with, I believe she won the bet by sleeping with 4 different men EVERY DAY for several months.
^^^^^
The key word there I would think is "STORY".

I honestly think that most guys have never even had a f**k buddy in their entire life.
^^^^^
An assumption based on ....?

He has gone through massive amounts of effort, rejection, humiliation, stress.
^^^^^

I'm beginning to see the problem. :)

To each his own I guess. :)
 dpwesu
Msg: 603
Posted: 9/18/2013 10:36:32 AM

A lot of people have giving that lie which

1) "Yeah women can get sex easier but men have the power when it comes to relationships"

Another MYTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem with this is obvious to anyone with a brain.

If you can’t get sex, then you can’t get a relationship.

Being able to get laid and get a relationship go together.

While having sex with someone doesn’t necessarily mean you’re in a relationship with that person, if you’re not having sex with anyone, then you’re definitely not in a relationship with anyone. What this means is that women can get both sex AND relationships easier than men.

Everyone wants to confuse the issue, by claiming that men are “withholding relationships and commitment” from women. In reality, that isn’t happening since non-alpha men can’t get those relationships until women need to be bailed out from the damage caused by their bedhopping with alpha men

The woman who can “get laid three times a night” is EVERY WOMAN. The man who can “get laid with three different women a month” is a very rare. I know celebrities, male models, professional dancers, VIP persons, I don’t know one who can get laid with three different women a month(unless he went on a rampage of hitting on 40 women a night)

If an average women finds a handsome man at the right time, she can bag him. But an average man has zero chance with a pretty woman no matter when he tries. And I suspect most people would agree with me.

In croatia there was a story of a teenage girl who made a bet on how many men she could sleep with, I believe she won the bet by sleeping with 4 different men EVERY DAY for several months.

NOT ONE SINGLE MALE IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANKIND HAS EVER ACHIEVED THAT (not consensually at least, some emperors raped their way through that many women). NO MALE HUMAN BEING HAS EVER achieved the feat of f**king FOUR DIFFERENT every day for MONTHS ON END… EVER… in the f**king history of humankind – yet some girl did it on a whim as a bet.

Men have a penis, and sex will never be as easy to obtain for men as women who have vagina power. I honestly think that most guys have never even had a f**k buddy in their entire life.

Men EARN their power. He has gone through massive amounts of effort, rejection, humiliation, stress. Women don't earn NOTHING. They don't do NOTHING in dating and sex. They just sit there and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait some more, demanding things in a man...things that that don't have themselves !!

Yet ANOTHER school boy rant from Bad boys........

I along with a few other women on here have the stance that if our vaginas were lined in gold or platinum you may have a case here.......but your argument has no merit and just doesn't hold water.

I know of PLENTY of men out here who literally have a HAREM of women at their beck and call. - and sadly neither of these parties have an ounce of a thing called self respect. If you want to live your life that way, then be our guest, but if you do, don't come back here crying and whining you had to go to the happy VD clinic because you got the gift that keeps on giving.

You don't think WE ask men out for dates and get turned down??? I have asked many times and yes have gotten turned down..... a LOT.

You don't think men DEMAND or EXPECT things from women??? If you think that, then you are dead wrong.

Go back to kindergarten. - for as much as you whine and complain it seems a perfect fit for you. Grow up little boy.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 604
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2013 10:47:21 AM

NOT ONE SINGLE MALE IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANKIND HAS EVER ACHIEVED THAT (not consensually at least, some emperors raped their way through that many women). NO MALE HUMAN BEING HAS EVER achieved the feat of f**king FOUR DIFFERENT every day for MONTHS ON END… EVER… in the f**king history of humankind – yet some girl did it on a whim as a bet.

You obviously never been overseas!
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 605
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2013 11:05:28 AM
^^^^ +1

If you are playing this game from a perception of power...then you have missed the whole point.
 barnabyjames1
Msg: 606
Posted: 9/18/2013 11:09:29 AM
Yet ANOTHER school boy rant from Bad boys........

LOL, how do you know he is a supposed "bad boy"(other than his sn)? I find it comical that this is the very same type of man, MANY MANY MANY women here, post ad nauseum about NOT wanting in their profiles, and somehow end up with these men, time and time again. Ironic too.

I along with a few other women on here have the stance that if our vaginas were lined in gold or platinum you may have a case here.

There are SEVERAL here that in many mens opinions, DO have this type of mentality, and feel as if their vaginas are the holy grail or some sort of magical thing we all aspire to want, Not true. Especially since, most of the time, there's some sort of financial reward/price attached to it for the lady. In other words, I don't care whether it's "lined in": gold/silver/platinum/pizza sauce, no vagina is superior to that of anything on a man, and you(and your few other friends), can claim all you want that you're not a certain way, we're not buying it.

but your arguement has no merit and just doesn't hold water.

And yours does, how? Explain? How is he/she's opinion any less than yours? Oh, I get it, it's because his/her opinion differs from YOURS, is why you're so upset?

You don't think WE ask men out for dates and get turned down???

Few and far between, and I'd be willing to bet, you're not the 9's/10's you think you are, and that most of the men that are "turning you down for dates", probably see right through your BS, and just don't want to get involved with alot of your drama, or nonsense? You are one of very few(if you're truly being honest here, which I still have trouble believing) that's a woman, that asks men out. There are some on this board, who find that sort of thing beneath them.

I have asked many times and yes have gotten turned down..... a LOT.

How do we know this isn't just lip service from you, to try to get your opinion stated?

You don't think men DEMAND or EXPECT things from women???

Not ALL men do....what I "demand/respect from women" is fairness, and equality throughout a relationship, 50/50 all the way. Stop telling us you're "independent and don't need a man to pay your bills" and actually SHOW US, is that so difficult? When the bill comes, or it's YOUR time to pay, actually DO IT.

Oh wait, lemme guess, we're all "whining" again, right? find it comical that we're "whining" about things you very same women go on and on about wanting on a man, or proclaiming you're a certain way, and then not living up to the bill. Why should a man do anything for you, you wouldn't do for a man?

OTOH, There are those men who do want a quick piece of ass within the first 3-4 dates, or sooner, and I have to say, if you as a woman, aren't smart enough to figure this out on your own, and you continually are being used like the village bicycle by men(or the "bad boys" you just on yammering about, that many of you women are so gaga over), then you're probably not smart enough to date, and should get off this site, a.s.a.p.

If you think that, then you are dead wrong.

I hope he's not "dead wrong" that's the worst kind of wrong one could be, right? that's not very nice. But, I have to ask you again: You know this how?

Go back to kindergarten.

Ah yes, the old "bait and switch" act, you try to come across as all knowing and all expertive, and then begin with insults, when the poster you were responding to didn't directly insult you, or call you names, and his opinion didn't jive with yours, now did he Missy?(That'd be a no), so why would you? and certainly someone with a kindergarten IQ wouldn't be smart enough to post anything here, right? So I guess your attempt at humor/an insult FAILED.

Better yet, trade your tiny penis for a gold lined vagina

More insults. How do you know he has a tiny penis, have you seen pics, or been in his company to determine that? Please explain? And please, explain why you seem to follow in line with many women here who, when faced with logic, and common sense, use insults to try to respond and show how "witty" they are, and prove how they can't carry on a civil conversation w/o insulting others. Must be too much fumes from all that gold paint from your extremely overpriced "gold lined vaginas" you keep yammering on about having?

then come back here and whine and complain about it.

How was what he said "whining", explain please? Is this the part where you then start insulting me with, "You're just: angry/bitter/whining/a woman hater...blah blah blah", or some other nonsense you'll spew in order to make yourself and your rather weak attempt to be clever or smart, seem moreso important or truthful? Do tell.
 kj521
Msg: 607
Posted: 9/18/2013 11:30:22 AM
Badboys101:

"You know I would love some of these c.o.c.k.y sarcastic western women, like the ones you get on POF, to go over to Muslim countries in Arabia like Iraq or Iran or some Muslim states in Africa like Nigeria. I would love them to go over there and try and act all c.o.c.k.y and arrogant and running their mouths.They would be taken outside and taken care of.The women over there understand there place."

Yeah.....about THIS^^^^^^

It's just my honest and humble opinion that there are some serious issues going on here......waaaay beyond the scope of the pof forums!

Also, I have met quite a few visiting Arabs, Iranians, Moroccans, etc. and I have to tell you....many have expressed that they LOVE western women....
 Blueline294
Msg: 608
Posted: 9/18/2013 11:32:56 AM
LOL, how do you know he is a supposed "bad boy"?

^^^^

Outside of the fact that's his profile name......I dunno :)
 barnabyjames1
Msg: 609
Posted: 9/18/2013 11:33:35 AM
^^^^ off Again. *Yawn*

As is your dating/sex life I'm sure.

Blueline: (You caught that too? Nice!)

It's just my honest and humble opinion that there are some serious issues going on here......waaaay beyond the scope of the pof forums!

uh huh....how/why?

Also, I have met quite a few visiting Arabs, Iranians, Moroccans, etc. and I have to tell you....many have expressed that they LOVE western women....

I have also met men, and know of atleast 3 that refuse to date "western women", and only want to date European women, because of what that poster said. What's your point exactly?
 noXchNoRtn
Msg: 610
Posted: 9/18/2013 11:41:34 AM
To get laid there must be a layer and a layee.
The question is who is laying whom.
Both the layer and the layee will definitely claim they get laid.
Because getting laid is a thing to do and a thing to be.
As it happens, the layee doing nothing but just laying there, and the layer is having all the fun. So at some point, the layee will want to be the layer.
In the end, both the layer and the layee got laid.

What was the question?
 kj521
Msg: 611
Posted: 9/18/2013 11:45:14 AM
^^^^^^That was just fun to read! Lol
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 612
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2013 11:48:27 AM

Badboy used a BAD example. Those guys can only get laid by thier own women in marriage so of course they LIKE Western Women.. whom they consider easy. Italians and Spaniards also become SEX tourists for same reasons..local woman don't give it up easy. Turks same crap.
KJ they love blondes...ever consider being part of a harem?I am sure you play well with others ;)
 kj521
Msg: 613
Posted: 9/18/2013 11:58:42 AM
"KJ they love blondes...ever consider being part of a harem?"

Thanks Joey! Here I thought it was my charming smile and wit....who knew!

Harem......hmm.....never really thought about that.....might have its benefits.....one never knows! ;)
 ForumFiona
Msg: 614
Posted: 9/18/2013 12:25:01 PM

....You know I would love some of these c.o.c.k.y sarcastic western women, like the ones you get on POF, to go over to Muslim countries in Arabia like Iraq or Iran or some Muslim states in Africa like Nigeria. I would love them to go over there and try and act all c.o.c.k.y and arrogant and running their mouths.

They would be taken outside and taken care of.

The women over there understand there place..

Funny thing is, that is what they would do to you too. And to babies as young as 5 months. No one is safe there.
Not only are you ignorant, but sick as well.
 Fleuron
Msg: 615
Posted: 9/18/2013 12:26:32 PM

"So my point women have TOTAL POWER - TOTAL CONTROL - TOTAL SAY SO - When sex will happen, if sex will happen.Men have ZERO POWER say so what so ever.And who are the ones that demand equal rights ?"

That makes no sense. You don’t even know what “rights” are. You don’t have the “right” to someone else’s body. Try it and you might find your nuts rearranged.

So “demand equal rights” about sex. If a woman tries to use you for sex, and otherwise tries to manipulate your “feelings” don’t let her. There’s your “power.” If you screw anything you give your own “power” away. It’s not about being a manwhore…it’s about making your own decisions.

Scary, I know.

PS. Being bitter and hateful toward women ain’t gonna get you one.

PSS. Msg. 754…

You guys should get out of your Woman Haters treehouse every once in a while.

So for a woman to get laid, a man must get laid too.

Well it’s pretty damn obvious who ain’t.
 wolvesatthedoor
Msg: 616
Posted: 9/18/2013 1:19:00 PM
Some women can, and some can't. It depends on the woman.
 cooldog65
Msg: 617
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2013 4:49:52 PM
A woman often decides who is a likely candidate in seconds... The man then has all evening to ruin his chances...

Time to skip dinner and go straight to dessert!
 Walts
Msg: 618
Posted: 9/18/2013 5:04:44 PM
Who gives a phuck if women can get laid. I'm really only worried about myself.

Yeah, call me selfish.
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 619
Posted: 9/18/2013 9:38:08 PM

^^^ We'd be spoiled for choices.... really disturbing choices that I dont wish to contemplate, he he.

If the choices are ones we don’t wish for, that's not really being spoiled, is it. It's like that when we say women can get laid whenever they want. If the choices are not ones they’d even wish to contemplate, then what looks like abundance from the outside may look more like scarcity from within.
 Penny_Farthing
Msg: 620
Posted: 9/21/2013 7:19:16 AM

You know I would love some of these c.o.c.k.y sarcastic western women, like the ones you get on POF, to go over to Muslim countries in Arabia like Iraq or Iran or some Muslim states in Africa like Nigeria. I would love them to go over there and try and act all c.o.c.k.y and arrogant and running their mouths.

They would be taken outside and taken care of.

The women over there understand there place.

So,why dont YOU go over there and show 'em what's what.
No one here would miss you....
Gawd...............
 firefly416
Msg: 621
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2013 8:05:21 AM
Uh no if I could I wouldn't bother to be here. Not that I've "gotten any" from here either.
 KratosSpawn
Msg: 622
Posted: 9/21/2013 8:38:38 PM
Access to Sex is different for men and women. It is just a part of nature.

Men's objective is to procreate at a primal level. Women's objective at a primitive level is to get the attention of the strongs/alpha male to reproduce with.

When you lay that template on today, Having sex for a women is not an achievement. Men are mentally tuned in to trying to reach your vagina if they find you attractive.

Women want to build a relationship and household. So the dichotomy of interest hits.

But To Get Sex, A women simply has to spread her legs. A guy has to campaign and inspire that movement of those legs.

That's why women brag about taking control of their sexuality, men look at as a women simply justifying being mentally penetrable enough.....to get easily convinced into having sex with multiple men.

What is an equivalent challenge for women is to get a man to like them as whole and want to build a family with them...rather than sleep with them and disappear.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >