Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ainen
Msg: 623
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want? Page 17 of 44    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)
No they cannot, and any woman who makes such a claim is lying.

Two scenarios in which women make this claim:

1) When she's not getting what she wants, she says this to the man as a threat. Last week a TV station changed its schedule to show syndicated Bridezilla episodes when I channel surfed at dinner. Both the Monday and Tuesday, a soon to be bride threatened the fiance by saying she could get any guy she wanted. I only saw a few minutes each day and have not watched since, but would guess many women on the show say this.

Earlier this year a gal made the equivalent threat to me, not about sex, but about having money spent on her. She claimed many men would spend a lot of money on her. Broke up that day.

2) Insecure women, especially online, try to impress people online by claiming they could get laid (their wording, how unladylike!) whenever they want. They tend to be ugly, fat, old, etc, and definitely have bad personality / character. In reality, just about no man would be with these online strumpets.

Alpha men are selective. The horny guys who would seemingly do it with anything that moves are undesirable beta / omegas, and even they might turn down the "I can get laid whenever I want" gals.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 624
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?
Posted: 9/22/2013 1:42:20 PM

(Ainen) Two scenarios in which women make this claim:

1) When she's not getting what she wants, she says this to the man as a threat. Last week a TV station changed its schedule to show syndicated Bridezilla episodes when I channel surfed at dinner. Both the Monday and Tuesday, a soon to be bride threatened the fiance by saying she could get any guy she wanted. I only saw a few minutes each day and have not watched since, but would guess many women on the show say this.

Yes, and that's a totally unscripted show, and the lines are completely spontaneous...
 Fleuron
Msg: 625
Posted: 9/22/2013 5:51:04 PM
^^^^^^^^^^ Besides, telling a fiancé you’re having a fight with that “she could get any guy she wanted,” isn’t anywhere near the same as “can women really get laid whenever we want.”

Earlier this year a gal made the equivalent threat to me, not about sex, but about having money spent on her. She claimed many men would spend a lot of money on her. Broke up that day.

You’re just sensitive and bitter about it because that happened to you.

Of COURSE women can get laid whenever we want…just one of the facts of life.
 BLONDE_ANGEL845
Msg: 626
Posted: 9/22/2013 5:54:08 PM
I knew a woman who was : ugly, fat, old looking & masculine in actions & appearance. She got laid alot... (according to her) I surmised that she was uber aggressive- I have heard some unattractive women are really aggressive- these types of women end up w/ married men & all kinds of weirdos.

I agree an alpha will want to spill his seed in a more normal woman.
 Paderic
Msg: 627
Posted: 9/22/2013 6:32:12 PM
Anyone can get laid whenever they want. What's in doubt is from whom they can get it.
 cooldog65
Msg: 628
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2013 8:39:46 PM
My right hand gets laid whenever it wants to...
 Ainen
Msg: 629
Posted: 9/23/2013 4:13:26 AM
Actually, the gal I was seeing earlier this year is a good example women cannot get laid whenever they want. She wanted it from me on a Saturday night at her place; I politely declined. Next day at my place, she wanted it and didn't get any. Monday evening on the phone, she wanted phone sex and I refused. In addition, earlier when trying to portray her ex husband as a meanie, she told me he would refuse sex and that they didn't do it the last two years of the marriage.

No doubt there were times when you were married, you wanted it and your husband didn't, and no sex occurred at that time, meaning you can't get it whenever you want.

And even if nobody had ever pulled the "I can get what you're not doing for me from someone else anytime" card on me, I'd still know it's dysfunctional BS.

Often when women get rejected, they react with sour grapes revisionism, claiming they never wanted it.
 kj521
Msg: 630
Posted: 9/23/2013 4:33:58 AM
"good example women cannot get laid whenever they want."

"She wanted it from me on a Saturday night at her place; I politely declined. Next day at my place, she wanted it and didn't get any."

She couldn't get it from YOU when she wanted it.....

The question was "Can women really get laid whenever they want? "

The question was NOT.....

Can women really get laid whenever and with whoever they want?

There is a big difference between these two questions.....
 dpwesu
Msg: 631
Posted: 9/23/2013 4:54:20 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So in essence......the answer to the question is no......amazing how it took 32 pages and over seven hundred responses to determine the answer.
 kj521
Msg: 632
Posted: 9/23/2013 5:24:36 AM
I would surmise....the answer is Yes.....but....I would add the qualifier "many" before women....just my opinion!
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 633
Posted: 9/23/2013 5:31:51 AM
What she said.

if a person is in a relationship and exclusive, then it is dependent on the person they are exclusive with.

If they are single (or if they're in a relationship with someone who is maybe bragging about holding out on them and decide to look elsewhere since they aren't getting any from the person they are supposed to be intimate with because of stupid power games of their supposed partner), if they have slightly relaxed standards about how and where (and with whom) they get it?

Yep.

Though just because a woman CAN doesn't mean she DOES. Huge difference.
 floral2
Msg: 634
Posted: 9/23/2013 6:46:25 AM
Often? Yes. Always? No. Even a woman that is generally considered to be attractive by most would be rejected once in a while by some men. He can be taken. She isn't his physical type. He doesn't have "causal sex" with random women. He is gay. LOL.
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 635
Posted: 9/24/2013 5:35:25 PM
look sure there are some ladies who can get the d ick if they want it..

but hell what woman on her rite mind wether she looking for a friend a lover or relationship just wants to f uck the next thing with a pulse to come along..ill say it agian

even high paid hookers an strippers have the right to deny a customer if the person or situation looks or feel wrong..bouncers an pimps arent around for no reason..so why in the world cant a woman who is looking for something casual or fwb be selective about who she may let into her temple..

im sure many men enjoy beer an drinking alot of it but i bet alot of those men wouldnt just drink any kind of beer from a stranger who hands them a dirty glass with foamy 2 week open old beer with cigarette butts floating in it an used condoms floating in it..naw they wouldnt..

so why should a woman be forced to f uck any male species wit a d ick just cause he or she maybe in the mood..

its called being selective even if it is only about sex.
 barnabyjames1
Msg: 636
Posted: 9/24/2013 8:07:04 PM

1) When she's not getting what she wants, she says this to the man as a threat.

My friend, this is EVERY DAY I'm sure.

Last week a TV station changed its schedule to show syndicated Bridezilla episodes when I channel surfed at dinner. Both the Monday and Tuesday, a soon to be bride threatened the fiance by saying she could get any guy she wanted. I only saw a few minutes each day and have not watched since, but would guess many women on the show say this.

Yep, this is called them:"living in fantasy land, or delusional ville.

That's her basically saying her vagina has a price tag on it, and in order to get it, you have to spend x amount of dollars. Sorry, not interested. You did the right thing. She should've just come out and said she was a whore, probably would've gotten more.

2) Insecure women, especially online, try to impress people online by claiming they could get laid (their wording, how unladylike!) whenever they want.

LOL, very true.

They tend to be ugly, fat, old, etc, and definitely have bad personality / character. In reality, just about no man would be with these online strumpets.

The "badboy/douche bag/deadbeat" type of men would, since that's pretty much all they seek anyways. I don't hang out with women who want these types of men. I love their reactions when: "Nice/solid/real/good men" don;t pay them any attention.

The horny guys who would seemingly do it with anything that moves are undesirable beta / omegas, and even they might turn down the "I can get laid whenever I want" gals.

Unless you're one of the type of men i listed above earlier, then those women seem to have no issues spreading their legs for those types, over and over again, in hopes of the results changing, which they don't.
 Steam_Engenius
Msg: 637
Posted: 9/24/2013 9:02:29 PM
Hey! June Shannon the mom of Honey Boo Boo gets the 'D'.
 Luv_Life_Now
Msg: 638
Posted: 9/25/2013 10:45:57 AM
The quick answer to this is: Why yes, yes we can!

The more complicated answer to this: Why yes we can... but most of us don't want to. We'd rather get to know you first and get it going in our minds. Then and only then have you really got us.
 ladyc4
Msg: 639
Posted: 9/25/2013 12:34:39 PM

Often when men get rejected, they react with sour grapes revisionism

Indeed.

Though just because a woman CAN doesn't mean she DOES. Huge difference.

It's BEYOND a huge difference.

I think mosat men are not even in touch with wether they have clean socks on.....

LOL! I love it-sir,you could be onto something here!

approach us... for a change!

Oh, honey, we gals have been chasing you guys until you catch us, forfreakinever.

so many men... no sex for years.... why?

Umm-lack of initiative and perception on mens' part?Failure to recognize that they ARE being approached? Or perhaps they don't WANT the lady that is sending the signals? Don't misunderstand me,this is a perfectly legitimate reason for a person of either gender to ignore the signals. No one should be going around having sex with people they don't WANT to have sex with, just so they can brag about getting laid.

Insecure women, especially online, try to impress people online by claiming they could get laid (their wording, how unladylike!) whenever they want.

Dude,with all due respect, if you took the corncob out of your *ss, you might have better luck.Again with all due respect, you wouldn't know a real lady if she bit you square in the behind.

Nice/solid/real/good men" don;t pay them any attention.

Nice solid real good men don't go around seeking opportunities to rip on women every chance they get( preferably from a safe distance.) Very few women with their heads on straight want control freaks, cowards, pompous asses.Doesn't MATTER what their age, their looks, their size. There is a huge difference between a genuinely good man and one who puts on a facade to either get what he wants, or to cover up his failures/inadequacies.

The more complicated answer to this: Why yes we can... but most of us don't want to. We'd rather get to know you first and get it going in our minds. Then and only then have you really got us.

And we can be "UN-got" if we start suspecting that our supposed "nice guy" was just putting on a big act. There are TONS of that kind around.
I cannot claim a lot of experiences with douchebag guys,but perhaps one reason that women might date them is at least you KNOW he's a piece of crap right from the start-he's not going to play "Mr Nice Guy" and then turn into the date/bf from Hell when something doesn't go his way.
Let me ask this question,why do so many men seem to fall all over themselves/trip over their own damn d*cks,to get with women who are in some way troubled, instable, incompetent and believe that using men to solve their problems is the right way to live? Then blame women in general for their own poor judgement?
Cindy O
 Fleuron
Msg: 640
Posted: 9/25/2013 1:38:16 PM

Actually, the gal I was seeing earlier this year is a good example women cannot get laid whenever they want. She wanted it from me on a Saturday night at her place; I politely declined. Next day at my place, she wanted it and didn't get any.

Hm. Yeah. Doesn’t sound like much of a relationship, sorry. Anyway, so…….what? YOU didn’t want to have sex with her; that doesn’t mean one of her exes, or the hunk at the grocery store, or the young guy who replaced her spark plugs, or her best friend’s brother or any other man in the world would refuse her. (Some) women KNOW where to go. I could be having sex ten minutes from now, IF I WANTED TO.

Look, this is the difference. If a woman went somewhere right now LOOKING for sex, she’d find some. The thread question is “Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?” Common sense answers that question, I mean come on!

Often when women get rejected, they react with sour grapes revisionism, claiming they never wanted it.

Why would ANYone bother to “revise” a sexual rejection? Who the hell cares?
Men are everywhere.

Oh, honey, we gals have been chasing you guys until you catch us, forfreakinever.

Nice, I like that. :) They probably won’t get it, though.
 VolcanoKing
Msg: 641
Posted: 9/25/2013 1:39:09 PM
Yes, women can get laid whenever they want. I have options I know are available.

Here's the rub: How desirable are those options? How healthy are those options? Usually they are going to leave you empty, or are morally unethical. The guys who have been "in the bullpen" for me are either married, or have girlfriends, or are emotionally unavailable and have all let it be known they would be up for a fling.

There is no glamour in this, no bragging, no good feelings about any of it. In fact, it depresses me. I never get asked out by men who are single. I have not been on a date in over a year and a half. I only get hit up by guys who want something on the side, or by the bazillions of guys online looking to get laid. Even when my profile clearly is "shut off."

It's empty, shallow and sometimes dangerous opportunities..STD's, hurt, pain, complete lack of fulfillment. None of these options lead to an actual relationship, just quick physiological fulfillment for the men.

There is nothing in the world that would be more wonderful than the idea of being in a real relationship again, with the love, give and take, laughter and warmth that comes along with it. Being able to "get laid whenever you want" is just not a priority, or a badge of honor for women. It means nothing to me. I am still lonely and empty inside.
 VolcanoKing
Msg: 642
Posted: 9/25/2013 1:39:25 PM
Yes, women can get laid whenever they want. I have options I know are available.

Here's the rub: How desirable are those options? How healthy are those options? Usually they are going to leave you empty, or are morally unethical. The guys who have been "in the bullpen" for me are either married, or have girlfriends, or are emotionally unavailable and have all let it be known they would be up for a fling.

There is no glamour in this, no bragging, no good feelings about any of it. In fact, it depresses me. I never get asked out by men who are single. I have not been on a date in over a year and a half. I only get hit up by guys who want something on the side, or by the bazillions of guys online looking to get laid. Even when my profile clearly is "shut off."

It just makes you feel like a free hooker. It is NOT flattering.

It's empty, shallow and sometimes dangerous opportunities..STD's, hurt, pain, complete lack of fulfillment. None of these options lead to an actual relationship, just quick physiological fulfillment for the men.

There is nothing in the world that would be more wonderful than the idea of being in a real relationship again, with the love, give and take, laughter and warmth that comes along with it. Being able to "get laid whenever you want" is just not a priority, or a badge of honor for women. It means nothing to me. I am still lonely and empty inside.
 dpwesu
Msg: 643
Posted: 9/25/2013 6:12:36 PM

It just makes you feel like a free hooker. It is NOT flattering.

And what a sad reality it is out here with what we all face. - And the older we all get the worse it is.

I can't tell you how many guys just want to be in a FWB situation with nothing more in the way of commitments.

So in all truth......there truly aren't that many desirables out here.
 DivineBovine
Msg: 644
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2013 6:34:11 PM

Hey! June Shannon the mom of Honey Boo Boo gets the 'D'.

yes... she has a tv show and a kid who's a meal ticket.

some of us have NO options...
 NonamousDog
Msg: 645
Posted: 9/26/2013 11:15:41 AM
Paderaic: "Anyone can get laid whenever they want".

Sorry Paderaic, that's demonstrably false. It's now 1:07 pm CDT, I'd like to get laid in the next 15 minutes. I don't think I could do that under any circumstances, and I don't believe many others could either.
 abmccray
Msg: 646
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2013 12:06:42 PM
The basic idea is that ANY woman can get laid by SOMEONE at any time, whereas only 50% of men or so can. Even with the money option, you have to have enough to actually pay a prostitute. That's a known imbalance as far as sexual want goes between the sexes. Whether you -want- to have sex with the person in question is immaterial to the statement.

It's kind of a useless point outside of a base observation though.
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 647
Posted: 9/26/2013 12:28:27 PM
^^^hey, know someone who was on a date with a woman... and she was VERY interested in him.

and where he in theory is intensely, well, revved, she offered to well, do an act in his car that most guys like a whole lot; and he didn't (even though he considered it) because he didn't want the "expectation" of "having" to follow her home and sleep with her (euphemism for his actual word). It was the first time I heard a guy talk about "doing" a woman as meeting an expectation; most worry the expectations start AFTER they sleep with someone, not "having to do" the act itself.

Seeing as how this individual had been constantly propositioning me before getting it that I was not going there, I couldn't believe that they turned down a person that was offering themselves on a platter (well, in a driver's (passengers') seat); but apparently no matter how intensely a person wants to sleep with someone; it does actually matter who where how and when that is. Male or female.

Unless both are very drunk or both just want a warm willing body. Then I guess all bets are off.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >