Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cautiousluv
Msg: 451
view profile
History
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want? Page 19 of 44    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)
^^^^ I couldn't agree more.....why try to be someone your not!
 Floatmetothemoon
Msg: 452
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?
Posted: 1/8/2012 5:40:47 PM
I'm not so sure that all women can get laid whenever they want..but i know i could find a willing participant in a relatively short period of time...(within the hour?)

I just prefer to be a lil more discerning than that though...
 cin____dy
Msg: 453
Posted: 1/9/2012 4:10:11 PM
Yes they can. I know of some women that are very unattractive and they still can anytime they want. Men are not that picky when it comes to sex. Now as a girlfriend or someone they want to be around their friends or family YES, they are always trying to trade up.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 454
Posted: 1/10/2012 1:05:57 AM

Have to disagree with you there. I know several men who cannot get a girlfriend, and never will be able to, because they have absolutely nothing to offer even the most desperate woman. Even those women have standards, and some men do not meet them.

all a guy has 2 do....is get a woman in bed.... well...almost all he gotta do, depending on how good he is...

and then call her after he rocks her world...

believe me...u don't TRULY know what/how a guy touches another woman....

ya, i get it...

there r some REAL losers out there...

but still.
 --Zen--
Msg: 455
Posted: 1/10/2012 5:45:42 AM
Guys can get laid anytime they want but there is no glory in slutting around. Standards are more important and it is much more empowering to reject. Have sex on your own terms and have self control.
 RockyDakota
Msg: 456
Posted: 1/10/2012 6:51:17 AM

Message: Guys can get laid anytime they want but there is no glory in slutting around. Standards are more important and it is much more empowering to reject. Have sex on your own terms and have self control.

Can they? It's not about self control, it's about having that urge. We all get it, everyone does. As for the empowerment of rejecting people...it makes me feel like shit to do it.
 --Zen--
Msg: 457
Posted: 1/10/2012 7:57:26 AM
Self control is about controlling that urge and not reinforcing the stereotype that all men are dogs. Men need to stop relating self respect to the amount of genital contact. It isn't healthy.
 RockyDakota
Msg: 458
Posted: 1/10/2012 8:02:06 AM
True, but you can't tell me you have gone through a dry spell, and not given in to those urges.
 NonamousDog
Msg: 459
Posted: 1/13/2012 9:39:15 AM
"Guys can get laid any time they want......."

Sure about that? I could use some right now, but short of finding a prostitute, I don't think I would even know where to look to find a willing woman during the day.

Hell, it would take me several hours of asking around to even find a prostitute.
 miami_man81
Msg: 460
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 8:18:21 PM
yes women can get laid much easier than most men. But then again, even though there are still guys who'd bang the homely girls, are these guys those girls actually want? probably not, and the hot guys these homely girls have their eyes on, most likely would have their eyes on the pretty or prettier, thinner girls, so it wouldn't be as easy for them if they want guys higher up on the ladder even though these guys could or might bang them if desperate enough, but these girls still wouldn't be their first focus and more to the prettier girls
 Amboyace
Msg: 461
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2012 2:06:36 PM
I don't think it's a "quality" thing. It's a "quantity/availability" thing.
 BrookfieldGentlemanTom
Msg: 462
Posted: 1/28/2012 5:05:15 PM
i think a lot of them can get laid within a reasonable amount of time.

as far as men getting laid, it's true that you'll probably have to find a plain looking woman but let's face it....

just because she has a plain face doesn't mean her cootchie isn't pretty or doesn't feel good when it's wrapeed around your dikk.
 ToySoldierMan
Msg: 463
Posted: 1/28/2012 5:20:45 PM
Not all women are considered sexually desirable. Even if a woman IS considered sexually desirable, it is problematic to assume that she can get laid any time she wants.

Any bar at closing time. Rare when a woman can't "get laid" if she wants. Some very charismatically challenged types sometimes have their pick during this window of time.

I think I heard Chris Rock make a joke about this concerning White Women at a "Black Bar"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZGIBFevQPY
 redsox322
Msg: 464
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2012 5:43:00 PM
Wrong cause my fat ass cant get laid even when I try so no we cant
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 465
Posted: 1/28/2012 5:47:20 PM
Its easier for most women to get laid vs the average guy,The difference is most women wont lower their standards compared to the average guy, most average guys when liquored up will screw or attempt to screw anything even a swamp donkey, while most women wont, or they have to get awfully smashed to do so.
 redsox322
Msg: 466
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2012 5:53:36 PM
I disagree but agree to an extent. Even average guys my age seem to only wait for the hot women so
 KittenCatt
Msg: 467
Posted: 1/28/2012 6:06:20 PM
Of COURSE we can get laid whenever we want. But it doesn't matter one flying leaping fxxk because getting our tunnel penetrated in no way means that it'll be enjoyable or skilled or good in any way. Quantity doesn't equal quality. And there's no way to tell if the guy's any good at all til we do "it". I don't even know what I'm trying to say here lol. Only that Quantity doesn't in any way equal any sort of Quality.
 ToySoldierMan
Msg: 468
Posted: 1/28/2012 6:45:23 PM

domo31 "Wrong cause my fat ass cant get laid even when I try so no we cant"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZGIBFevQPY

OBVIOUSLY you didnt watch this short clip... you just dont know wrong YOU are!
 --Zen--
Msg: 469
Posted: 1/29/2012 1:42:33 AM
True, but you can't tell me you have gone through a dry spell, and not given in to those urges.

Yeah, I can. She got to offer more then three holes, cute face and a nice body.
 ixtlan09
Msg: 470
Posted: 1/29/2012 7:54:36 AM
The simple fact that female prostitutes far outnumber and outlearn male prostitutes lets you know on which side nature has swung this pendulum.
 SerendipityHappens
Msg: 471
Posted: 1/29/2012 8:31:57 AM
Yeah, pretty much any woman can get sex anytime she wants it. She would have to put herself in a position to be propositioned and be willing to accept someone she might consider less than completely desirable but if she really wants it, she can get it.

I'm in my late 30s and obese and I get propositioned regularly both online and IRL and I'm not even LOOKING for easy sex. I'd say about half of propositions are from "chubby chasers" and the other half just falsely assume I'm desperate enough to bed them because I'm fat and they're doing me some kind of favor.
 Happy2Day
Msg: 473
Posted: 1/29/2012 2:33:20 PM
Interesting academic preface - too bad it is complete bullshit!

Absolutely - women can have sex whenever we want! Whenever! Period!

But what men are missing is most of the time we do not want "just sex" - "just sex" is easy! Most of us are looking for something much deeper!
 dan88anew
Msg: 474
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2012 3:07:59 PM
I was actually reading something the other day that made me laugh.

It said the average women has slept with 10 men and the average guy has slept with 7 women.

Now heres my problem. shouldnt the numbers be the same i mean for a women to sleep with a guy then a guy is also having sex.

I mean yes a smaller percentage of males may be having most of the sex and the numbers may be more even over the female gender. But in total men and women would have had the same amount of sex right ?

It just doesnt make sense to me

But Anyways in reference to the thread its all about supply and demand. The amount of guys looking to get laid on any given day far outways the amount of women looking to get laid (im talking just casual sex here) Which obviously forces those guys who are that desperate for sex to lower their standards because of all the competion.

Meaning even a lady who is perhaps unattractive is still in demand because their arent enough women looking for sex to go around.

And it also means that any less attractive guy is in very little demand because so so many men are looking to get laid that the competion for those women who are also looking too get laid is massive.

dan88anew
Msg: 475
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2012 3:22:23 PM
The recession is a good way too think about this.

Their simply arent enough jobs to go around.

So a unskilled worked who is perfectly qualified to work at a retail job is having to compete for jobs again people who are fully qualified managers as their simply arent enough to go around so people just get whatever they can.

The same applys to the one night stand. Their may be even 100men looking to get laid for every 1 women, Meaning that your competing for a women who may be very in your league but your having to compete with guys who are way above their league due to the lack of available women.

But at the end of the day its just meaningless sex.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?