Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Vannili
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want? Page 4 of 44    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Yes!!! to those beggar men with no choice.

I lied and several women pelted me with rotten bananas,eggplant,zuchinnis, carrots and ummm, Okra, yes it is a vegetable( green ,tiny and short with pointed tip)has resemblance to a man's thingy..

These women yelled at me that I was so ignorant that I have not heard of the market booming of man made penises run by batteries and electric. Masses of women are in line to buy these things, in XXX rated adult store.I guessed women can't really get laid whenever they want , they have to wait when a man is good and ready...
 Walts
Msg: 92
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?
Posted: 1/10/2011 4:05:20 PM

These women yelled at me that I was so ignorant that I have not heard of the market booming of man made penises run by batteries and electric. Masses of women are in line to buy these things, in XXX rated adult store.I guessed women can't really get laid whenever they want , they have to wait when a man is good and ready

One of the reasons the BOB is doing so well, is because women are doing the "Picking",,,,not based on sex,but based on looks, quality of man, etc,etc., thus, the requirment of BOB. Women need BOB cause all of us guys are no good. It's that simple,,,,just ask away right here in these forums. I dare one of you women to post the question,,,,"why do you have a BOB instead of the real thing???" and wait for some HONEST answers. Hell, some of you girls can't even be honest on this question, or you are very unaware of your own power as a woman,in regards to your OWN sexuality. ( I can't hear ya roar?????)
 Vannili
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2011 4:28:13 PM
Seriously ,75 % of women wants to treated with love and cherish , and he must have a job and able to support his self and his woman ,not a financially burden to a woman. Sex or "getting laid for a woman "is part of love expression from both of them in relationship.
I don't know about the 25 % of women, who just wants to get laid, perhaps some are lucky to score with a drunken stranger in a bar and some are not lucky that a sane man can filter that a slut is beyond him.. That is a brutal truth.
 Vannili
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2011 4:38:56 PM
Walts, I've been in relationships where the man withheld sex from me .BOB wouln't do that

If in relationship if a man won't have sex with his woman, there are some reason for that ,the woman doesn't know how to turn him on by caressing him and put him in the mood, or her scent down there is a mood killa, or he is emotionally attach to someone else or he was dead tired from work,ect..

Walt, it has nothing to do that a man is not good enough, the problem is when the honeymoon is over and real life surface, some people don't make an effort that they have to make adjustment to live amecably with another person.. We have to remember that we are not the Star of the universe, we have to get along with others to live a meaningful life..
 Walts
Msg: 97
Posted: 1/10/2011 4:55:55 PM
^^^^^ So now we are talking about women IN relationships now girls and how they can't get sex????? WTF????? Let's not go there, cause we are already a tad off topic as it is.

Hell, anybody MARRIED or in a longterm relationsip can't get sex every night if you are with the wrong person. But if you are with the right person,and there are the "right" people out there, satisfication is basically guaranteed,one way or the other.
 Vannili
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2011 4:59:32 PM
If a person can't control her obsessiveness of sex ,food, ect. that is a weakness. It invoke others to beat her of her weakness by punishing her to make them feel elated.

Life is too short, don't make others deprive you of your dignity,because of your sex cravings..
 RushLuv
Msg: 99
Posted: 1/10/2011 6:20:07 PM

Why do you think "commitment"
is becoming a thing of the past, slowly but surely

Nope. I disagree completely. Commitment is still very much intact, and I don't believe for a second that it is becoming a thing of the past.

For those that just want sex, will get it. However, casual encounters without commitment will in no way throw commitment out the door and leave it lingering in the past.
 LabradorOokpik
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2011 7:00:20 PM
BOB can also join couples. I used to be a Passion Parties (it's what it sounds like) rep and most of the BOBs I sold were to couples.
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 102
Posted: 1/10/2011 7:54:20 PM

My second husband got me my BOB (jack rabbit).

I prefer my BOB cause my BOB only does ME...I dont have to worry about who else THAT DAY it has been inside...

I dont have to worry what psycho chick it might have after it that is going to come slash my tires cause he said he was single.

My BOB isnt going to sit there and tell all the negative things other women have done to them and feel I OWE him sex to make up for what they have done.

My BOB isnt going to let me down...well atleast not if the batteries are fresh!

The reason I PREFER the real thing over MY BOB...is BOB doesnt kiss back, he cant hold my hand in public. I can curl around him but it is very hard to spoon a BOB. :P

...What she said..

...mae
 abelian
Msg: 103
Posted: 1/10/2011 10:05:01 PM

The reason I PREFER the real thing over MY BOB...is BOB doesnt kiss back, he cant hold my hand in public. I can curl around him but it is very hard to spoon a BOB. :P

BOB also won't take out the trash no matter how much sex you promise him.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 104
Posted: 1/11/2011 4:24:51 AM

Goes to show everyone's different. I'd prefer a guy who did none of these things, so to me they're reasons I'd like BOB. I can't yet find a guy who lays off the affection enough to make me comfortable, or who doesn't "need" it from me.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 106
Posted: 1/11/2011 6:27:44 AM
I believe either sex can find a willing partner whenever they want it---even in prison. Since I live in a large metropolitan city, it would require no more work than to simply go over to the local single's bar and pick someone up.

Of course I'm currently involved in a relationship, and picking up men for casual sex isn't and never has been my MO---but certainly, the opportunity exists if I ever chose to take advantage of it. One of the most popular dance clubs in Atlanta, which caters to the over-50 crowd, just happens to be a few blocks away from my home.
 forum_moderator
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2011 3:22:10 PM
Keep it civil Ladies and Gentlemen and watch the trolling. Unfounded and disruptive generalizations will be deleted.

arwen52
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2011 8:29:26 PM
To answer the question - yes. Even at my age. It is not difficult. And the guys available are not bad, either. I know. I've been conducting research on the subject for the last three years or so. I'm not publishing it here, but yes, it's very, very easy.

Abeli an, I studied the subject INDEPTH for a novel I have in process.

--First off, it is a truly ugly business.

--Second off, those who are in it cause most of their own troubles.

--Third off, I interviewed ***1.)working gigolo's (when I could find them, which was tough, even tougher to get them to meet to talk, tougher yet to get them to talk anything at all specific. Most were concerned about potential legal problems), ***2.) ex-call girls (what a bunch of star-struck crazies, and lazy to boot), ***3.) a therapist with 30+ years history of treating gigolo's (or at least attempting to treat) (she was a tremendous source of actual, on-the-street information, tremendous), and ***4.) women who stated directly or otherwise they had "rented" gigolo's (it was about control, they all said).

I've been doing some research on the subject myself.

I don't know anything about sex workers. I don't pick up guys in bars and I don't pick up guys in my social circles. I *will* pick up guys I meet in my social circles if they are just passing through town. I do know that Craig's List has got a lot of guys looking to get laid. Lots of them come across as idiots and are obvious rejects but if you are patient and screen well, there are nice professional men who live in the suburbs - accountants and lawyers and high school history teachers - who are perfectly nice company for an evening. They, like me, have not found someone who is just right. I don't consider them LTR material because they are not my kind of guy for the long haul, but they are decent and pleasant and not bad for an hour or two or three.

I would like to find someone long term but it isn't happening and I'm not interested in being celibate. If someone with the right qualities comes along, I would have absolutely no trouble with being monogamous and committed. I've done it before. Until then . . . now and then, instead of a lot of spam and a few emails from some scary women some fortunate guy will get a response from a real woman who's looking for the same thing he is. I prefer that to serial monogamy relationships that aren't going to last, which is what it seems most people around me do.

But yes, it is not difficult for a woman to get laid. Sometimes within a few hours, if she chooses.

abelian
Msg: 109
Posted: 1/26/2011 2:23:20 PM

But even if the answer was no, the guy most likely would not be upset at the offer. If my friend asked the same question of a women, (even a 3 or 4) there are very high odds the answer would not only be 'no' but could be attached to a slap in the face. I don't think men are generally insulted when propositioned, but many woman are.

That's no lie. When I was in graduate school and waiting tables, one Valentine's day afternoon, when the restaurant was crowded, a woman a few years older than me, grabbed my ass, made some comment about my jeans and told me she'd give me a $10.00 tip to get her a drink in a hurry. If I had thought to be offended and said something to the manager, he'd have looked at me like I was gay and probably laughed his ass off for being such a putz. (However, getting a $10.00 tip because some woman who wanted a drink in a hurry, liked my butt was ok with me.) If a guy had done that to a waitress, his ass would have booted out in an instant.
 WaywardWynde
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2011 4:02:56 PM

A male friend and myself once thought of conducting the experiment where we both go to a singles bar and each just ask someone if they would like to have sex that night. Then compare the reactions. There's a good chance if I chose appropriately, (a 3 or 4 guy) I would be told yes. But even if the answer was no, the guy most likely would not be upset at the offer. If my friend asked the same question of a women, (even a 3 or 4) there are very high odds the answer would not only be 'no' but could be attached to a slap in the face.

I saw a guy walk up to a girl at the Freshman Week Social dance (don't ask why I was there, it wasn't my style) and without fanfare ask her if she "wanted to fvuk". Startled, she did not respond and he walked on.

I asked my brother(*) and his buddy (who knew the guy) if he always acted that way? Disgusted, they said he did. I asked if he ever got slapped? Sometimes. Did he ever score? Most usually. How many did he have to ask to get a Yes answer? It seemed less than six.

Ten minutes later the guy was leaving the dance with a fresh-faced freshman girl -- three days off the farm and into college -- trailing expectantly behind him.

(*) My brother would jump a rock pile if he thought there were a snake in there.
 FunkTheMillenium
Msg: 111
Posted: 1/26/2011 4:22:41 PM
^^^^ yeah this doesn't really amaze me at all.

its an approach im going to start to take i think. maybe not as blunt as this guy sounded but still along the same lines.
u don't get anywhere being friendly thats for certain.
 UnixGrand
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2011 12:03:55 PM
Why is everyone getting miscued? IT'S JUST AN ACT. A SEXUAL ACT. Stop thinking so much into it. Also..... Trolling is not a proper word. The word is troll. Trolling is not in Webster's, or any other proper dictionary except the Urban Dictionary. Do a search on Google and see. It should actually be a troller. Not a trolling.

troll
1 [trohl]

–verb (used with object)
to sing or utter in a full, rolling voice.
to sing in the manner of a round or catch.
to fish for or in with a moving line, working the line up or down with a rod, as in fishing for pike, or trailing the line behind a slow-moving boat.

—Related forms
troll·er, noun
un·trolled, adjective

Trolling is a commonly accepted word - Stick to the topic at hand and don't hijack the thread.

Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 114
Posted: 6/3/2011 2:25:33 PM

I guess most women can HOWEVER their choices may not be up to snuff
And that is the truth, any woman can get laid, heck even a swamp donkey can get laid but it may not be the choice they want.
 pureblisscatch4u
Msg: 116
Posted: 6/3/2011 2:30:09 PM
Right, like people have mentioned, I think anyone, male or female can get "laid" whenever they want, IF we lower our standards. Usually the guys ****ing and moaning about this are the ones who have a huge laundry list of what the girl should look and act like. Also, some of us want something more than just a one-nighter.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 117
Posted: 6/3/2011 3:42:38 PM

I think people of both sexes can get laid whenever they want - it's just a matter of what they'll do to get it.

That's an accurate statement. But I've come to learn that it actually depends alot on what your like as a person, as well as where you are. Location can often make a big difference. From what I've seen throughout much of the western world it's appears to be much easier for attractive woman to get sex when they want it, as opposed to men. However, in other parts of the world especially in some of the poorer countries, it can be relatively easy for the men to find woman just for sex. And, I'm not making refrence specifically to prostitution. That can often be the case, but the woman are sometimes seeking more than just the money. Many women in poorer countries have hopes of finding a man and pleasing him sexually in hopes of finding a better life with him possibly in his home country.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 118
Posted: 6/3/2011 3:49:25 PM

I think people of both sexes can get laid whenever they want - it's just a matter of what they'll do to get it.
dont agree with that one man, the average nice guy cant get laid let alone a girlfriend he can keep, the more confident the guy I agree or the more attractive he is or if he possesses a lot of money yes they can get laid but for the average guy, sorry dont buy that.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 119
Posted: 6/3/2011 6:12:16 PM

The problem here is that this line of reasoning goes on a lot of assumptions, the main one being that women are in a perpetual state of being propositioned for sex.

No, that is NOT the line of reasoning, it's not the assumption. It's that any woman CAN, if she so chooses to, put herself in position TO make it so that she will easily be propositioned for sex.

Assuming a woman throws taste out the window and will have sex with 95% of the opp-sex in the bar, like a drunk average Joe guy is after last call, she can dress optimally, do makeup well, and flirt and put herself out there with less effort than guys have to put out there.

No, just sitting there won't get her sex by itself. She does have to do something (nicely fitting shirt in reference to her body that says "I fvck on the first date"), good eye contact, smiles, being inviting with body language, flirty, and when in conversation make side comments about loving sex and not getting any in a long time.
 Vannili
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2011 8:19:31 PM

I'm not sure, > a COWBOY lead his horse to a water trough and if the horse don't want to drink,the COWBOY couldn't do anything to make the horse drink.. the question is a bit 'risque ,but I hope people understand this parable....
 UnixGrand
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2011 8:25:35 PM
I think they may get laid, but they cannot. Their is a difference between can, and may.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >