Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 366
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want? Page 9 of 44    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)

Reply to any of the plethora of messages that I'm sure are probably sitting in your inbox, ignored, and show a bit of interest in someone. Your 2-year dry spell will end soon enough.

She has to be able to get through the sex without vomiting, or it's not really a decent experience. Can you at least give her that? Sometimes the dry spell is a better choice - not everyone's inbox is a trip to Disneyworld.

let me enlighten you. i'll speak for myself. keep in mind i'm 59.

That all may be, but I'm not sure why women would have to deal with it. If your sex drive is so high you can't actually function, you should seek medication, buy sex toys or get some help - preferably professional. Or both. I'm pretty sure that's not normal.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 371
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?
Posted: 1/8/2012 11:32:59 AM

You don't have to tell me that; believe me, I know. If those who've shown interest in me are as good as it gets, then I'm already prepared to live out the rest of my years with a fleshlight.

Please please explain to the men here that they should pick one of these up. Every man should have one, really. Perhaps if more do, then edge will come off and they can get a better experience when they want, or at least use more parts of their brain when picking up a real woman. When the edge isn't off...women end up dealing with the side effects. We'd really rather not.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 375
Posted: 1/8/2012 11:52:43 AM
^^^^Awesomeness! Thanks.
 dmzvisitor
Msg: 377
Posted: 1/8/2012 12:02:55 PM

Posted By: cautiousluv on 1/8/2012 1250 PM
Subject: Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?
Message 461: I didn't quite understand what you meant by this "and most men didn't want to have sex with women around him"

It's a compound sentence and is meant to be read like this:

"Mankind wouldn't have survived all of these years if it . . . most men didn't want to have sex with women around him."

In other words, if men weren't willing to f*ck pretty much every women willing to let them, then the species would not have survived.
 dmzvisitor
Msg: 378
Posted: 1/8/2012 12:06:08 PM

Posted By: wearied on 1/8/2012 10:35:36 AM
Subject: Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?
not everyone's inbox is a trip to Disneyworld.

You don't have to tell me that; believe me, I know. If those who've shown interest in me are as good as it gets, then I'm already prepared to live out the rest of my years with a fleshlight.

ha, I was wondering, "what the hell is he doing with the FLASHlight?"

ooooohhhhh. . . never mind. :)
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 382
Posted: 1/10/2012 1:05:57 AM

Have to disagree with you there. I know several men who cannot get a girlfriend, and never will be able to, because they have absolutely nothing to offer even the most desperate woman. Even those women have standards, and some men do not meet them.

all a guy has 2 do....is get a woman in bed.... well...almost all he gotta do, depending on how good he is...

and then call her after he rocks her world...

believe me...u don't TRULY know what/how a guy touches another woman....

ya, i get it...

there r some REAL losers out there...

but still.
 NonamousDog
Msg: 387
Posted: 1/13/2012 9:39:15 AM
"Guys can get laid any time they want......."

Sure about that? I could use some right now, but short of finding a prostitute, I don't think I would even know where to look to find a willing woman during the day.

Hell, it would take me several hours of asking around to even find a prostitute.
 ToySoldierMan
Msg: 389
Posted: 1/28/2012 5:20:45 PM
Not all women are considered sexually desirable. Even if a woman IS considered sexually desirable, it is problematic to assume that she can get laid any time she wants.

Any bar at closing time. Rare when a woman can't "get laid" if she wants. Some very charismatically challenged types sometimes have their pick during this window of time.

I think I heard Chris Rock make a joke about this concerning White Women at a "Black Bar"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZGIBFevQPY
 KittenCatt
Msg: 391
Posted: 1/28/2012 6:06:20 PM
Of COURSE we can get laid whenever we want. But it doesn't matter one flying leaping fxxk because getting our tunnel penetrated in no way means that it'll be enjoyable or skilled or good in any way. Quantity doesn't equal quality. And there's no way to tell if the guy's any good at all til we do "it". I don't even know what I'm trying to say here lol. Only that Quantity doesn't in any way equal any sort of Quality.
 ToySoldierMan
Msg: 392
Posted: 1/28/2012 6:45:23 PM

domo31 "Wrong cause my fat ass cant get laid even when I try so no we cant"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZGIBFevQPY

OBVIOUSLY you didnt watch this short clip... you just dont know wrong YOU are!
 SerendipityHappens
Msg: 395
Posted: 1/29/2012 8:31:57 AM
Yeah, pretty much any woman can get sex anytime she wants it. She would have to put herself in a position to be propositioned and be willing to accept someone she might consider less than completely desirable but if she really wants it, she can get it.

I'm in my late 30s and obese and I get propositioned regularly both online and IRL and I'm not even LOOKING for easy sex. I'd say about half of propositions are from "chubby chasers" and the other half just falsely assume I'm desperate enough to bed them because I'm fat and they're doing me some kind of favor.
 ilovehistory
Msg: 398
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2012 3:26:53 PM

I'm in my late 30s and obese and I get propositioned regularly both online and IRL and I'm not even LOOKING for easy sex. I'd say about half of propositions are from "chubby chasers" and the other half just falsely assume I'm desperate enough to bed them because I'm fat and they're doing me some kind of favor.

I don't get this about women. You're your own worst enemy. I understand you not wanting the guys trying to take advantage of you cause they don't respect fat women, but what's wrong with the guys who are actually ATTRACTED to you?

I have had an enormous number of fat women tell me that they'd NEVER date a man who likes fat women, and in the next breath they **** that the men they date hound them to lose weight or call them ugly. They're too stupid to realize that by rejecting all men who like them the way they are, they either condemn themselves to lifelong loneliness, or worse, to being with men who treat them like dirt.
 SerendipityHappens
Msg: 399
Posted: 1/29/2012 3:40:21 PM

I don't get this about women. You're your own worst enemy. I understand you not wanting the guys trying to take advantage of you cause they don't respect fat women, but what's wrong with the guys who are actually ATTRACTED to you?

I have had an enormous number of fat women tell me that they'd NEVER date a man who likes fat women, and in the next breath they **** that the men they date hound them to lose weight or call them ugly. They're too stupid to realize that by rejecting all men who like them the way they are, they either condemn themselves to lifelong loneliness, or worse, to being with men who treat them like dirt.

You misunderstand me. I have nothing against men who like fat women, I simply don't want to accept NSA sex from them. I ESPECIALLY don't want any part of a closet chubby chaser who steps out on his thin wife looking for a fattie on the side. I don't mind if a man loves the junk in my trunk and the jelly in my belly as long as he also wants the heart and mind that come with it. .... ANYWAY my point was that if you're a woman, the SEX is there for the taking if that's what you want.
 grizzelda
Msg: 400
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2012 6:38:15 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly!

How on earth anyone can think that because some person is willing to screw anything somehow equates that offer into being desireable is completely beyond me. I really fail to understand how many men dont understand that, IMO, it is not a complement when some random guy who is looking to get laid, starts hitting on me, it has nothing to do with how desireable I am, it is more about some stranger playing the odds with as many women as possible, hoping to get his rocks off. And that guy will most likely go through every woman in the place he could "stomach" screwing until he gets lucky. So how that equated to a compliment or that I should feel flattered, is completely beyond me.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 401
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2012 9:33:53 AM
MrsPollifax, you really believe that she'd not have standards? I call BS on that. Of course she can have standards, even high ones, and still get laid as much as she wants. The more attractive she is, the more choosy she can be, and she can choose attractive men - there are always men available who will take such an opportunity. And if she gets to know them and still likes them, she can still easily have repeat encounters any time she likes, because there will still be many men who can meet even high standards.

You may console yourself that such a woman has no standards if you like, but perhaps that's because you either look down on such women or don't have their options.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 402
Posted: 2/1/2012 10:06:20 AM
This is one of those "men created this dynamic, so they can't complain" type topics similar to the thread about women having too many options. If men will sleep with just about any woman, then naturally women will have more to choose from.

Men need to talk amongst themselves about this if they feel it's a serious issue and are upset about it and either find a solution or accept it.

Beyond that I think we can all get laid when we want, it's just a matter of what we'll do to make it happen. Plain and simple.
 DragonBits
Msg: 403
Posted: 2/1/2012 10:54:19 AM
Women can get laid easier than a man can, but can they get a relationship?

I don't know why gettting laid by strangers is so important to either a man or a women. I can see someone that never leaves their bedroom as thinking all they want is to get laid and that will make them happy, but most people need more than random sex to make them fulfilled.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 404
Posted: 2/1/2012 11:50:56 AM

A lot of women think it proves how desirable they are if they have a lot of sex partners, but the reality is they are not any more desirable than other women, they are just not as picky.

The man may look good, but he could be a cad or married & cheating on the side, etc. so what is the point, unless u r a nympho & need it or i guess if it has been a long time...who am i to judge...so there may be quantity, but what about quality
 singergirl35
Msg: 406
Posted: 2/3/2012 4:45:28 AM
Yes I have only been on here a week and some guy is already trying to get me to his house but thats not what I want so I do agree a woman could get laid if they wanted too cause I could have but dont.
 Johnnycycle
Msg: 407
Posted: 2/3/2012 5:13:45 AM
I call it the home court advantage. Yes being a woman no matter how you look or what shape your in gets attention.
Ironically you have a dichotomy women can have as much random sex as they want but its hard to get relationships.
And men have an easier time getting relationships than getting sex.
Of course provided the man is decent looking.
On the other hand men who looked like they are former playgirl models have no issues getting action.
Sadly its all based on looks when its just sex. Just like past reference to it being a job opening, its just like that.
Any woman advertising sex will get a lot of applicants she picks the best person for the job and that is that, if your not the best person you not going to get it. Not to mention there are hundreds of applicants. So unless your top shelf material you not considered. What makes it rough is that is spills into the relationship market, women get disillusioned by all fine looking sex machines promising bliss and romance novel relationships, until you get under the hood and see its a lemon looking for a test drive. So it makes people wary, yes it takes all types but if you want any chance at being with anyone of the opposite sex you really need to make sure you are easy on the eyes first. And have the right attitude second.
 Sean4MD
Msg: 408
Posted: 2/5/2012 9:59:53 AM
The pretty ones can :)
 christyis4real
Msg: 409
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:56:01 AM
^^ Pretty Much ^^
 lifeisnice102
Msg: 413
Posted: 2/6/2012 12:51:54 PM
But can she have the one she desires

Getting "laid" "sex" is what wild animals do

Would like to think making love is more like it
 sentback
Msg: 414
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2012 9:08:10 AM
Yes this is what it is especially in North America.. If a guy looks like brad Pit or George Clooney. He will have NO problem in getting LAID. Well I dont look like the 2 above just mention. But really After living abroad 15 years I notice 2 things the minute I arrive back at Vancouver International air-port. Womens WAIST size and their attitudes EXPANDS compare to foreign women. I love talking to North American women and from time to time I actually desire them. Gloria Steinman started all this NAZI Feminnisim and the MEN are at fault to putting women on petastils. I think pof is a great thing and I have met some really nice women on this site. I am in my mid 50s what I notice is women in this age bracket or more honest and DONT play games.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >