Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CMonster
Msg: 91
Man withdrawling to ejaculate on you.Page 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
You mean to tell me you don't like raw, sweaty, body fluids here and there sex?

WHOA!!! I never said that! I'm just meant that I don't like soggy cornflakes!

Besides, who'd take the alternative; overcooked, dry, preservative-laden fluids of any kind? Just sayin'....

Dim the lights and turn on the fan...
 RaLoLaNa
Msg: 92
Man withdrawling to ejaculate on you.
Posted: 2/7/2011 2:52:28 PM
On me, in me, makes no difference. It's his finish, he can choose what he needs at that moment (by that time I've already soaked the bed with multiple squirting O's). My bf often manages to hit me in the eye so I don't prefer the face, but it is REALLY great for the skin. I'll eat if off me, smear it in or sometimes just wipe it off. I only time I really have a preference for "in" is during anal, then I love the final pump and load.
 RaLoLaNa
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/7/2011 3:15:28 PM
^^^ um thanks (I think) lol
 Answerman711
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2011 3:31:03 PM
Just love those Canadians!
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 95
Posted: 2/9/2011 7:17:52 PM

On me, in me, makes no difference. It's his finish, he can choose what he needs at that moment (by that time I've already soaked the bed with multiple squirting O's). My bf often manages to hit me in the eye so I don't prefer the face, but it is REALLY great for the skin. I'll eat if off me, smear it in or sometimes just wipe it off. I only time I really have a preference for "in" is during anal, then I love the final pump and load.

a girl like you never lacks for interest from men. hehehe

better not put that in your profile and then follow it up with ""why can't I find a good guy?""

:)

I see no reason why a woman would have an issue with it unless they are prudish...

I think its a matter of the right guy coming (no pun) along and introducing it to those types of girls- in the right way!
 CMonster
Msg: 96
Posted: 2/9/2011 9:15:13 PM
^^^^^^
Someone should take this concept to North and South Korea in hopes that they can have as much success with their issues.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 97
Posted: 2/10/2011 1:58:03 AM
Good sex is messy ~ great sex is flat out dirty.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh oh oh GOD YES!

On me, in me, makes no difference. It's his finish, he can choose what he needs at that moment (by that time I've already soaked the bed with multiple squirting O's).

GIGIDY GIGIDY GOO! Hey, we need a Quagmire emoticon!

OMG! These are MY kind of girls! Woohoo!

Personally I prefer cuming inside! .... but, if my girl wanted the purple headed yogurt slinger to paint her hide, I would certainly oblige!

Joke:

Q: What's the difference between pink and purple?
A: The grip!

FWIW I think the word is WITHDRAW not WITHDRAWL.
 abelian
Msg: 98
Posted: 2/10/2011 4:47:32 AM

FWIW I think the word is WITHDRAW not WITHDRAWL.

That depends on hw badly she wants more when you pull out.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2011 6:27:10 AM
At least they know you finished, they won't think you faked it. Sometimes after holding out and humping for too long I can't cum that way. If I don't cum they can be upset. I need to use my hand hard and fast.....and here it cums!
 namrael
Msg: 100
Posted: 2/10/2011 6:38:17 AM
Some of us *enjoy* having our partner make messes on us during sex. If/when I get my IUD, I have no doubt that my partner will sometimes come inside me, and sometimes on me, as he does now (yes, you can pull of the condom and come on your partner if you enjoy the mess).

It's about being marked and claimed, for me; being there for him to decorate however he chooses. I love it, he loves it, and it's a lot of fun. I didn't think I'd be so into it (especially on my face) until we tried it, but I love it now. A nice bonus is knowing that, if I've wiped up but not showered, I'm still wearing some of his fluids and we know what a dirty girl I've been, but no one else sees it. Hot.
 RaLoLaNa
Msg: 101
Posted: 2/10/2011 7:33:31 AM

a girl like you never lacks for interest from men. hehehe

better not put that in your profile and then follow it up with ""why can't I find a good guy?""

That's not the kind of thing I advertise when looking for a date, that's the bonus he discovers when I've deemed him both a worthy man, and one whose drive and attitude match my own in the bedroom. In any case I've met my match, and he's a happy man.
 johndoe67-1
Msg: 102
Posted: 2/10/2011 12:23:10 PM
MrFication has it right : kyliecat, namrael, and ralolana are the BEST!!

Those intimate sexy little secrets are so much fun! And this 'cum on the face' secret is just like when I get my finger wet from my SO and then dont wash it, so all day long (or as long as it lasts) I can 'scratch' my nose and get a whiff of her. Its also great when we go out to dinner so she can watch me smelling her... throughout the entire meal as I wink at her.

Nothing beats being really in tune with your partner sexually...
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 103
Posted: 2/10/2011 12:37:41 PM
Hmmm... Let's see....
Namrael is Brunette
Ralolana is redhead
verygreeneyes is blonde

I think this would be the Trifecta that would make me want to be POLY!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2011 1:54:36 PM

I"ve never had a guy do that, thought it might be fun. (of course he didn't, was too tired to finish before bedtime and I only had enough time to blow him quickly this morning, no time for actual sex)

Donchahatethat?
I mean..sigh..this is where people take what they have for granted.

Trust me..anytime you become intimate with someone constantly like this..never, ever, take it for granted. Enjoy it while you can.
 MsMicki
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2011 9:15:06 PM

Those intimate sexy little secrets are so much fun! And this 'cum on the face' secret is just like when I get my finger wet from my SO and then dont wash it, so all day long (or as long as it lasts) I can 'scratch' my nose and get a whiff of her. Its also great when we go out to dinner so she can watch me smelling her... throughout the entire meal as I wink at her.

Hee hee.........I like to dip my finger (while in the ladies room) into myself and rub it on my lover's mustache while we're out at the bar. Let him smell "me" all night long.....always makes for a fun ride home!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 106
Posted: 2/11/2011 4:44:07 AM

Trust me..anytime you become intimate with someone constantly like this..never, ever, take it for granted. Enjoy it while you can.

I know what you mean Ping. I sure miss being squirted on.
 johndoe67-1
Msg: 107
Posted: 2/11/2011 5:10:38 AM

Hee hee.........I like to dip my finger (while in the ladies room) into myself and rub it on my lover's mustache while we're out at the bar. Let him smell "me" all night long.....always makes for a fun ride home!

EXACTLY what I'm talking about! Of course, being the Dom that I am I 'force' her to wipe her finger under her own nose too, so we both get to smell her excitement for a while before heading home to take care of things properly! Foreplay is such fun...
 MsMicki
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:06:57 AM

EXACTLY what I'm talking about! Of course, being the Dom that I am I 'force' her to wipe her finger under her own nose too, so we both get to smell her excitement for a while before heading home to take care of things properly! Foreplay is such fun...

But you'll have those of us that after wiping our juices on your mustache, will look you in the eye and then suck the juices off our finger....before you have a chance to do anything about it
Fighting for control is such fun too!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 109
Posted: 2/11/2011 1:17:57 PM
Thank you J47. We are a great bunch of women. We need a naughty group name for us. The Slut Army?
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 110
Posted: 2/11/2011 3:17:07 PM

We are a great bunch of women. We need a naughty group name for us. The Slut Army?

How do I go to war with this Slut Army?

Lol I'd love to be attacked by it!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 111
Posted: 2/11/2011 4:06:57 PM

Aww you are doing yourself a dishonour there, how about the dream girl, dream team

No, that sounds too much like OJ Simpsons defense team. Isnt that what they were called?
I was kidding, and trying to go with something naughty. Most naughty women have learned to use the word slut the proper way. LOL
I'm home with a bad cold. No sluttin for me this weekend.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 112
Posted: 2/11/2011 4:31:49 PM

Most naughty women have learned to use the word slut the proper way. LOL
I'm home with a bad cold. No sluttin for me this weekend.

EXACTLY.....people should read "The Ethical Slut" to understand this!

Although I disagree this the naughty women part.... I think they aren't NAUGHTY.....I think they are STRONG, INDEPENDENT, LIBERATED and ADVENTUROUS women!

I think a TRULY liberated woman is one who feels they can do and be whatever they want....including CHOOSING to be a slut or stay at home mom/housewife....or all three...
 Pingshooter
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2011 3:14:40 AM

The Slut Army?

Who's Amy..wait..I read that wrong..my bad.

Who said that.."I want a woman on my arm and a slut in the bedroom!"

Nothing wrong with being a slut sometimes..I just need the chance
 Pingshooter
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2011 3:18:27 AM
I wonder sometimes if he isn't actually orgasming when we have sex at night, but not ejaculating...

Girl..he loves you. Enjoy it, don't take it for granted, keep doing what you are doing. You've GOT IT..KEEP IT..ENJOY IT

Some day in the future, you will yearn for what you have now. Never take what you have for granted. It can change quicker then you like. Just keep doing what you two are doing..sharing and caring.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 115
Posted: 2/12/2011 4:27:57 AM

How about the Sexy Brigade? The Sex Briggade? Hmmm.. Sex Gang? Then it could be co-ed!!!

Gutter Gals? Or to make it co ed..The Gutter Gallery? It's funny you mentioned the word brigade. I'm on another forum for women over 4o. It's called The Estrogen Brigade.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >