Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bilby886
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Man withdrawling to ejaculate on you.Page 6 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
waasssuup?
Awww c'mon imagine " watchin' a game an' drinkin' a Bud" commercials happen at goal time?

you miss the excitement of the money shot?
"true true."

the excitement of watching my "horney emasculating testosterone dribbly ropey skin rejuvinating manjuice" land on her milky gl;obes and slowly by my massaging of her mons of venus recede to the mysterious depths of her cleavage bringing an effervescent thrill to the afterglow of this ultimate communion of our sensual expedition.

. .
| ..- ./. .\. .|. boingggggg
 BigJ_78
Msg: 151
Man withdrawling to ejaculate on you.
Posted: 10/9/2011 3:27:48 AM
I always cum on the chicks face or tits (or ass if its during doggystyle) In her mouth only if she requests it...Has nothing to do with birth control, since I ONLY have sex with women who are either fixed or on birth control...I just enjoy watching the hot cum splash onto her skin.
 airies56
Msg: 152
Posted: 10/9/2011 5:20:39 AM
I would rather be inside.. much much better feeling.....mmmmm!
 BearlyOkie
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2011 3:01:38 PM
I have done it for reasons of birth control and I did not like it. The sensations of my orgasm are much more intense if I am buried as deeply as possible in her vagina and rubbing the head of my penis on her cervix.
 Archangel_07
Msg: 156
Posted: 10/10/2011 1:11:57 PM
My Ex loved it when I cummed on her. :-S Some women like it some don't.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 6:38:51 PM

Your man is excited, totally turned on, getting higher and higher, because of YOU...you feel good, you make him happy, you totally thrill him.

To the point where he orgasms...ejaculates...

and what comes out of him is his essence. It is HIM. It is, in fact, the most intimate part of a man. Reject his sperm, you are rejecting his soul. And when he orgasms, he is at his most vulnerable.

If I am loving on my man's c0ck with my mouth and hands (imagine he is standing and I am on my knees), and I bring him to the point of orgasm, how can it be anything *less* than w onderful and erotic to tilt my face up to him with my eyes closed and my mouth open, to receive his orgasm? To be opened up for him to cover me in HIM, in his soul, in his orgasm, in his cum.

He then can see what my loving on his c0ck produced all over my face, on my tongue, and then see me swallow it. It's hot, it's erotic, it's exciting. It is an extension of the BJ or the sex we had, really. It's like....having a visual of the peak of what we did...SEEING what we were just feeling. I don't know if I"m describing it well or not...but i"m trying.

And if I"m really lucky, he'll take a picture for me to see later. Then he can wipes my face clean with a washcloth.

Would I feel the same way having a one night stand man cum on my face? Hell no. Then again, I don't do one night stands. And if I did, I don't think I'd want him to cum on my face or in my mouth. Not because it's degrading. Just because, well, it's waaaay too intimate for someone I don't know well.

It's all in your mindset, folks. *shrug* (and for the person who asked some months ago, it's the profile pic w/my braids).

I don't smoke, but after reading this....anyone have a cigarette?
 andy1961
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 6:52:12 PM

If I am loving on my man's c0ck with my mouth and hands (imagine he is standing and I am on my knees), and I bring him to the point of orgasm, how can it be anything *less* than w onderful and erotic to tilt my face up to him with my eyes closed and my mouth open, to receive his orgasm? To be opened up for him to cover me in HIM, in his soul, in his orgasm, in his cum.

He then can see what my loving on his c0ck produced all over my face, on my tongue, and then see me swallow it. It's hot, it's erotic, it's exciting. It is an extension of the BJ or the sex we had, really. It's like....having a visual of the peak of what we did...SEEING what we were just feeling. I don't know if I"m describing it well or not...but i"m trying.

And if I"m really lucky, he'll take a picture for me to see later. Then he can wipes my face clean with a washcloth.

I LOVE this woman and her posts!

pirate67
Msg: 159
Posted: 10/11/2011 1:14:40 PM
That girl knows what it's all about right there gentlemen. We need more women like that on this planet. I give you kudos Kayliecat!!
 sleepsafe
Msg: 160
Posted: 10/11/2011 3:16:44 PM
Oh God, kayliecat, I swear some days I just come here to read what you have written. I'm old and alone, but baby I live vicariously thru your posts here:)
And no need to apologize, your attitude, along with your pics.....yeah it works.
Now go out and get some, and post about it here! Dennis
 afriendwithsoul
Msg: 163
Posted: 10/11/2011 9:57:50 PM
never did it never will
 want to travel
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2011 1:32:40 PM
It has nothing to do with low class, or disrespect
It has everything to do with being erotic, and sexy,personally I am not a great fan of it, but I understand why men like to do it And women want it done to them!!!
 CNJSWP
Msg: 167
Posted: 12/28/2012 8:13:24 AM
I like to pull out and shoot on a woman just to see how good my aim is. lol Obviously kidding!

I really don't have a preference and feels great either way, but shooting on her is certainly easier to clean the mess.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 168
Posted: 12/28/2012 2:57:19 PM
warm ooy gooy all over me hell yes
 40Golfer
Msg: 169
Posted: 12/28/2012 3:42:08 PM
Monkey see Monkey do, we are pretty simple creatures really when it comes right down to it!
 Lovebug68406
Msg: 170
Posted: 12/29/2012 9:27:59 AM
lol that is funny
 love2laugh130
Msg: 171
Posted: 12/29/2012 10:04:31 AM
I agree with Kaylicat. Sex is suppose to be fun and enjoyable for both people. But, instead of having my partner just pull out and cum on me, I would rather watch him stroke himself and climax on me while I am bringing myself to a climax. It's all being comfortable with each other and expressing what you like and what you want to do to your partner. That's what trust and respect is. Of course this would not work with a one-night-stand. But with someone who you share your most intimate thoughts and secrets, that's the person who deserves the sexual part of you that most people don't see.
 Brodigy
Msg: 172
Posted: 12/29/2012 10:16:09 AM
^^^^^ Well said Love2laugh

Some women find it degrading to have a man come on their face but I don't understand why they would if the man is someone she shares a mutual love and trust with and the reason behind it is all about fun not disrespect .
 gtr1025
Msg: 173
Posted: 12/29/2012 10:25:56 AM
We men are SO visual! lol
 chatylady
Msg: 174
Posted: 12/29/2012 11:19:31 AM
I have no problem with him pulling out and c*mm**g on me, but I don't like it in my face. I do like to see him pleasure himself and come on me.. as long as I can do the same to him.
 LG2727
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2013 6:33:53 PM
hmmm...let me think about this....cleaning it up from the inside or the outside? Does it really matter since its our "job" to clean up what they ...well...if they can...leave anything behind?
 Cowboybt5
Msg: 176
Posted: 4/18/2013 6:06:06 AM
lg, maybe you need to just find a man who would be willing to help you clean it up...
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 177
Posted: 4/18/2013 6:52:51 AM
It is thoroughly acceptable for her to close her eyes, not trying to 'pass the salt'. Other than that, she better like it...
 35brock
Msg: 178
Posted: 4/18/2013 6:53:03 AM
During intercourse, I will often cum inside of her. However sometimes when one of us is tired, she will give me a hand job to finish the job. I will cum on her tits and body.
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 179
Posted: 4/21/2013 2:54:59 PM
The old pull out for birth control reasons was when we were young dumb kids. My ex was fixed & liked the feel of me cumming inside her. That being said it's not like that nowadays & condoms are a must.

BUT the older we get the more uninhibited we become, especially after a long tern relationship or divorce, where just asking for things out of the ordinary would make us feel judged. I've been in a few relationships, post divorce & entertained many such requests. It's fun, it's variety, it's definitely a turn on & more women are sexually open minded now for fear of being again stuck in a relationship where they can't be. One loved to blow me, have me shoot my spunk all over my stomach & chest, then lay on top of me in it. She liked the feel of it. Another got off masturbating as I straddled her chest masturbating & giving her a facial. I've had hand jobs from many who just wanted to see it up close. I haven't pulled out & spunked on a woman since I was a teenager.
 gentleplus
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2013 3:03:15 PM
I prefer the warmth and closeness an inside finish gives us both... nice!!!!

But I will make any exception to meet her needs too
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >