Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > islamization of london england      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vlad dracul
Msg: 151
view profile
History
islamization of london englandPage 7 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
oh dear saharaM it seems like a wee hissy fit.

i know all about difference of opinion. intlibs dont.

please dont put words in my mouth. i may not articulate it very well but i know what i mean.

you can express any views you wanted in my garden. doent mean i have to follow them or take them on board.

if you said anything which i found of interest then i would listen.

you can be as offensive as you like in my garden.
be honest now would you let ME express my views freely?
i think not. banning orders would be put in place.
we have a freedom to speak on this site. which does allow most views to be discussed and is not either of our gardens.

have a wee think about who you would ban from your garden.

if in doubt ban it.

yours from a sunny edinburgh

vlad dracul
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 152
view profile
History
islamization of london england
Posted: 3/26/2011 8:46:42 AM
It seems we have an almost identical struggle over here, Vlad. It strikes me that the two struggles are near identical also, in how the people arguing about them misunderstand exactly the same sorts of things.
The equivalent over here to what you seem to be complaining about, are the folks who claim that "Political Correctness Police" in the form of "liberal Left-wingers" are trying to unfairly limit the lives of the MAJORITY in favor of various minority views. here, as I think I see in our arguments, there are the same things confused:

1. There certainly ARE people pushing for the minorities to be given special treatment that completely ignores the rights of the majority, HOWEVER, those are the loud fringe of the proponents of adjusting everyone's sensibilities, NOT the majority of them. So yes, you CAN find someone who says we should cater to every small group who wants to run all of life there own way. But to oppose the ENTIRE move to have us be civil to each other on the grounds that the nut jobs are so wrong, is nonsense.

2. Many cases are pointed to, almost INVARIABLY erroneously, as supporting the idea that we are already being forced to cater to some small religious group or another. When examined closely and factually however, it almost always turned out to be the case, that the people who STARTED complaining that the minority was being catered to, was a small group that HATED the minority, and wanted to have them crushed. As we have seen in this very thread, stories were bandied about with critical facts excluded, that made it APPEAR that the government was letting some small group run everyone else's lives, when it was nothing of the kind.
In the cases where it WASN'T a case of outright deception by the hate groups, it has turned out to be a complete, and innocent misunderstanding, either in the reporting, or by the government enforcement people, who when apprised of their error, backed off.

3. Often as not, the ones agitating for us to fear the encroachment of someone such as the "Islamists, " are themselves trying to either continue their belief that we already SECRETLY run our government on "Christian" principles, or they want to CHANGE us so that we do. They aren't, therefore, interested in affirming a non-religion-influenced government at all, because they DO want one, just not one influenced by THAT religion.

4. As here, the result of all the tumult isn't anything even APPROACHING a real solution. That's because no one has correctly identified a problem. Famous politicians of all stripes, are eagerly pouncing on the excitement, not to try to help, but to get elected to a position of power where they can pursue their OWN unrelated goals. This refusal on the part of our governors to show the basic courage and honesty required to address what's REALLY going on, increases the confusion and fear in the general populace, making more of us believe the nut cases who are shouting about it all.

Here, the best solution is to recognize that we HAVE a tool in place to deal with those who want religious concepts to change law: the idea of the separation of church and state. We just have to step up, and find detailed ways to get what we want IN the law, WITHOUT resorting to religious concepts of any source.
We will always have people being frustrated, and not getting what they want. Because we DO need Minority Rights, to protect ourselves, there will be times when the majority wont get what THEY want, no matter how sure they are that they should. When a minority succeeds in getting the majority to leave them alone, it might seem that we are catering to them.
Here we have argued over things like whether we can put the Ten Commandments on the local Government buildings and grounds. The folks who wanted them, insisted that it somehow WASN'T an infringement of separation of church and state, and WASN'T an imposition on those who weren't believers. That, or that they were in the Majority, and so they should get the government they wanted. They felt that THEY were being imposed upon by the minority, because the minority wouldn't let them have what they wanted. They too, claimed that "political correctness" and "Liberal left wingers" were running the government.
Now, we are beginning to learn that in some areas, the majority is becoming Hispanic and Catholic. The folks who wanted pure majority rule, and minority-put-up-or-shut-up, are now in THOSE areas, starting to sing a different tune.
I would suggest the same thing for your situation there, with concerns over Islamic stuff. If you establish a set of rules that protects EVERYONE from everyone else, including protecting them from you, you will be safe in the future, in case THEY become the majority.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2011 8:20:04 AM
hello igorf
am i right in saying that your solution is the seperation of church and state?

if it is then i wholeheartedly approve.
seperate schools and faith based schools should be eradicated. if you want to be religious do it out with the schools.
we have a horrendous problem here in scotland with sectarianism between catholic and protestant.

what riles people in the uk is that it SEEMS that all others are being victimised to appease muslims.

whether its right or wrong is immaterial just now as there is a growing tide not just in the uk but across europe. if you can be bothered check out islamophobia-watch.

as long as politicians (who may be pandering to the crowd) like gert wilders in holland are put on trial for having views on islam, what are we, the rank and file proles supposed to do?

nationalist politics are on the rise all the way across europe and i think i shall see in my lifetime a fascist party control a country.

i live on a wee island that is smaller than france yet has a bigger population. we have no infrastructure to deal with mass immigration from ANYWHERE. white, black, brown or yellow.

just as a wee aside if say california becomes a majority hispamic state will it be given over to mexico like the serbs had to hand over kosovo to ethnic albanians? (no looking to argue just interested in what you think)

your from a very dreich edinburgh

vlad dracul (the infidel)
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2011 3:09:46 PM
I suspect that the challenges presented by religious schools might be different over there. I lived (as a child) in a London suburb, and attended a British private school for a couple of years, making me FAR from expert, but somewhat aware of the significant differences between our similar-speaking nations. Religious schools here, except in a very few localized areas, have very little influence over government. But Britain has a longer, and very different history from us. So here, I see no need to worry about whether religious schools continue or not.
Here, and elsewhere in the world, I would expect to see controversy in the years to come, requiring that people NOT wear identity obscuring clothing (like the burqa), because of the danger from terrorism. I myself favor as much individual freedoms as are possible, without thereby oppressing others, and I recognize that there will always be points to argue.
Here, we've had legal arguments over whether or not the KKK's rights are being infringed, because they are not permitted to burn crosses to express some of their ideas. There may be Muslim concepts and expressions which, if practiced as they wish to, might not be compatible with their neighbors lives in MORE than a simple sense of discomfort. I genuinely don't know, but since I am aware of SOME religious practices that have to be legally limited (human sacrifice is right out) for the sake of the greater welfare, I would not be surprised if every religion finds it must compromise here and there. So there probably IS no way for all different peoples to live side by side, and to practice all of their beliefs without impinging on their neighbors beliefs. I haven't researched the Tennessee laws, so I don't know if this is yet another minor thing being blown out of proportion by the media, or a nutty idea put forward by some local yay-hoo politician trying to make a name for himself the easy way, or something important. We get A LOT of that nonsense.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2011 3:20:38 AM
thanks for the reply mate.

the burka thing is a problem here. if you have a photo id of any kind then you MUST show your face. we all have to, why should muslim women be exempt?

your right about politicians. they are rodents of the highest order. a plague on them all.

we are currently led by two public schoolboys. super rich public schoolboys . how the **** do they think they can connect with anyone living in a damp rat infested hell hole housing scheme? i find the worlds gooing and gushing over president autocue in your country hilarious.

oh and mad BIG hilary is a plotting and scheming behind autocues back to be the first mad woman with her finger on the button as she gets ready to sacrifice young lifes in a war with iran.

as for the kkk? well muslims burka fascists have to say that they back the klans right to wear robes and hoods. you cant have one law for muslims and not for others.

the movement the EDL over here is growing (in england anyway although scotland, wales, nothern ireland and most of europe now have their own versions). although i think they are maybe a state operation to get the violent all in one place they are managing to pull a couple of thousand football hooligans on the streets in the north of england. ive just read they had 2,000 on the streets of blackburn yesterday (a town with a massive muslim presence)

their main opponents the uaf (sponsored by all mainstream political partys in the uk) are getting a slap when they show up to oppose the edl. by whom? why muslims, who only see silly middle class white daftys and so they give them a slap.

you are lucky over there to have your free speech laws, we get whipped into line by the pc fascists. (i long to see the day when retribution can be meted out to those nation/people haters).

anyway you never answered about california. the serbs were made by, the states included, to hand kosovo over to muslim albanians after bombing then into submission (including bombing them on easter sunday) on the pretext that kosovo was mainly albanian. by that token then a few of the southern states will be mexican soon then?

so have a lovely day, the sun is shining here and its the local derby game in edinburgh with my team Hibernian fc playing city rivals heart of midlothian. c'mon you greens and not a burka in site. wooo hooo as homer would say. (simpson that is not the greek)

toodle pip

vlad (the infidel) dracul
 vlad dracul
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2011 4:01:13 AM
what fascist right frankster?

whether the bush or clinton/obama/clinton regime neither is fascist. nor of the 'right'. they were/are big businees multi national capitalist. no one from the left/right extreme would have anything to do with them.

i think the established parties and regimes are all one and the same. labour/tory in the uk and democrat/republican in the states. they may have slight differences in outlook but overall they dance to the capitalist tune. nothing to do with state controlled fascism.

no self respecting fascist would entertain any of the above political partys.

yours etc

vlad dracul
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2011 5:04:38 AM
While the Dems here have lost ground in the tug of war to the far right, the far right is still the champion of fascism in the US. After 9/11 we saw just how willing we were to go down that route. Color-coded alerts, propaganda, and fear easily manipulated the masses to the point that 80% believed the state sanctioned lies. Torture, indefinate detentions, spying on citizens, renditions, and the Iraqi genocide were all considered the only patriotic things we could do. (Sacrifice for the war efforts was never on the table..the next generations will get that tab.)

The fascist right here DOES seem to allign quite perfectly with Laurence Britts 14 signs of fascism. http://www.rense.com/general37/char.htm

"When fascism comes to America it will come wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." ~ Sinclair Lewis, circa 1935
 vlad dracul
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2011 5:13:08 AM
thanks for the reply frankster

the national alliance has now drifted from its former self to become a virtual extreme conservative party now. its one time leader fini has become a career politico.

i think that italy will drift more towards the adherents of Il Duce as immigration from north africa is now swamping italy. they are finding it hard to cope with the influx.

also the nothern league would dearly love to split italy between north and south.

and saharaM we do indeed have views over here in the uk about over there in the states. i was reading the thread about fox news this morning and seen you had contributated. we also have the mudoch empire here with sky tv and the times and sun newspapers. all pro american.

but someone on that thread mention the bbc. the bbc are at heart lefties, easily proven. the agenda they promote is hate everything about OUR institutions and a particular hatred for all that is american.

the EDL demo i mentioned previously, the protesters have taken to wearing 'burka' style headgear with the cross of st george on it. i support that. why should they not? heres hoping the intlibs support them to the hilt in their right to do so.

t/pip

vlad dracul
infidel and loving it
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2011 5:42:20 AM
Here is a good analysis of the Islamophobia Industrial Complex.
http://www.alternet.org/teaparty/150444/welcome_to_the_shari%27ah_conspiracy_theory_industry_/?page=entire
 vlad dracul
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2011 1:53:36 AM
lol thats a cracker EP. the islamophobia industrial complex lol im still chuckling at that one.

i dont know if non uk posters have heard about the disgraceful behaviour of muslim colonel gdaftys on remembrance day here in the uk?

they burnt poppys during the remembrance, this in turn led to the EDL trying to attack them. they the muslims, were of course protected by our police.

now i have to say that they were withing their rights to burn the poppys. freedom of speech and all that.

now a wee story from carlisle in the north west of england, 10 miles from the scottish borders.
from the bbc website

A former soldier has admitted setting fire to a copy of Muslim holy book the Koran in the centre of Carlisle.

Andrew Ryan said he had burned the book in English Street in front of shoppers after being "shocked" watching a Muslim burning a poppy on Remembrance Day.

Appearing before city magistrates, 32-year-old Ryan, of Summerhill, admitted religiously aggravated harassment and theft of a Koran from a library.

A custodial sentence was not ruled out. Ryan will be sentenced on 14 April.

The hearing heard that the defendant set fire to the book near Carliol Cross monument at 1200 GMT on 19 January and the incident was witnessed by shoppers and schoolchildren.

Lauren Heasley, for the defendant, said Ryan had not intended to stir up racial hatred but "objected" to Muslim extremists.

now as far as im concerned andrew ryan was within his rights, but in our dying nation poppy burners get fined £50 for insulting the whole country and our war dead.
ryan looks like jail awaits him.

why? because our intlibs introduced wee by laws to stop the outrage felt by people like andrew ryan to poppy burners. DISSENT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

ill keep an eye on this story and if im not working i may head to carlisle to support the geezer. he should not have pleaded guilty to anything.

surely our 'moderate' muslims will understand the mans rage and plead with the courts to forgive him and fine him £50

dont hold your breath

vlad dracul live from Edinburgh the Infidel capital of Scotland
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2011 5:13:35 PM
Vlad...
Annecdotal evidence notwithstanding, it appears you come from a pre-judice. Even the moderates are subject to your scorn and disdain. It also appears that you have been sucked into the Us v. them thing from personal experience. I cannot say that I have been through the challeneges that you have faced with an alien species like Muslims, but have dealth with moderate Catholics, Unitarians, Lutherans, Baptists, Pagans, Muslims, Buddhists, Unity people, and others who treaded the middle waters and did not have to succumb to xenophobia or racism to define them and their ideals.

Soom are easily manipulated into a US v. THEM ultimatum, a futball, or soccer match, a Cricket match, of global proportions. Methinks the clowns are leading the parade and they are not funny. A sense of humour goes a long way in settling piddly issues. Reacting to stupidity with superior stupidity and force is hardly a viable solution. Wishing you the best in rising above all that.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2011 8:41:24 AM
EP

my scorn for 'moderate' muslims is because they could say that they understood the mans anger.

did thousands of uk citizens go on a rampage and kill because of the poppy incident? nope.

a geezer burnt a koran in the states did muslims go on the rampage and kill? well yes indeed.

cartoons in denmark, now you as an intlib should cherish freedom of the press. yet people died and thousands rioted and indeed a murder attempt was made on the cartoonist. who by?
is it beyond muslims to say 'oi thats out of order doing that and its a wee bit offensive'?

why do they always need to riot and kill people because of some percieved slight? are they incapable of just being a tad upset?

now again i feel i must point out to you that catholics, unitarians, jews, protestants, baptists, pagans, muslims, buddhists, unity people and others are NOT a race. they are a life choice.

a racial slur has been used once in this debate, and it was aimed at me. the mods deleted the message, my reply and the geezers post who commented on the said slur. (although i never seen it as a slur because im a big laddie i can take it on the chin and not riot or issue fatwas or feel the need to burn american flags)

i dont kill after a football match (and a scot would rather be refered to as english than admit liking cricket). although there has been violence at cricket. guess who was involved? lol yep not just them right enough but its expected when they play india.

a sense of humour? yep it does mate. when are muslims going to find that humour without rioting and killing?

and tell me what humourus thing the ex squaddie could have done to show his annoyance at the poppy burners?

and he will still recieve a jail sentence. if he doesnt it will be a massive fine (although there is a fund underway to pay any fine or lawyers costs incurred)

vlad dracul
live from his settee with a beer in hand looking forward to the football on tv tonight and wondering what to have for his tea.
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2011 5:08:26 AM
If a person of Islam decided to burn a bible in a Baptist Church, or piss on a picture of Jesus in front of Fred Phelps and his congregation, see how rational the fundies are in Christiandom.

We should look at the "irrational" response of some muslims over what they consider acts of aggressive and blatant blasphemy that represents at the same time the new Crusades are occuring in many of their lands. We're the aggressors in most of these messy situations now. If we were under occupation by a Muslim nation, and our people were being murdered, tortured, held indefinately, women raped, infrastructure destroyed, and food priced out of affordability, most likely we would have plenty of our own irrational people responding the same way.
 trinity818
Msg: 164
Posted: 4/6/2011 5:27:03 AM

This hatred will not end until people understand that extremists are different that others.

So I guess that only applies to extremist Muslims, then.

Because non-extremist (non-fundamentalist) Christians get severely bashed on every related thread in these forums. There is no distinction made in postings between moderate Christians and fundamentalists.

The word of the day is HYPOCRITE.

You so-called "intlibs" will defend Muslim rights but not Christian rights. The message I'm hearing is... the Muslims don't affect you directly...yet. So, nothing to worry about there. But, the fundamentalist Christians threaten your way of life by trying to change laws...here and now. So, if you lived in England, perhaps you would see the Muslims in a similar view that you currently see the Christians. Religious people who are seeking to change YOUR countries laws and to some degree, your way of life.
 trinity818
Msg: 165
Posted: 4/6/2011 5:32:23 AM

most likely we would have plenty of our own irrational people responding the same way.

You are actually defending their violence against the UN facility and people?

Middle Eastern Muslims burn the Holy Bible on a regular basis. They often kill people just for being Christian and/or converting from Muslim to Christian.

There is NO justification for this violence. Period.

It's interesting that the Afghanistan populace knew nothing about the incident until their president announced it. Sounds to me like he is wanting to incite this violence.
 trinity818
Msg: 166
Posted: 4/6/2011 12:09:29 PM

We should look at the "irrational" response of some muslims over what they consider acts of aggressive and blatant blasphemy that represents at the same time the new Crusades are occuring in many of their lands.

I guess we should just overlook the fact that he made sure to put "irrational" in quotes. Obviously, he doesn't think they are. Or is there another reason for that?
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2011 2:21:10 PM
Someone else referred to the predictable response of the burning of the Koran as irrational. I put it in quotes to refer to that observation.

I certainly was not defending the irrational violent reactions to Jones irrational burning of the Koran. Jones knew that such violence was predictable, but he irrationally chose to incite riots by his despicable act. Religion is hardly rational to begin with, but when you are dealing with fundies it's best not to stoke their irrationality with unneccesary provocation. Jone's dog and pony show trial found the Koran guilty of everything his own Bible is guilty of. If some fundies in the Muslim community did the same dog and pony show, burnt the Bible, just to provoke chrisitan fundies, there would most likely be the same reaction. We've had fundie extremists like McVeigh, Rudolf, and Adkissen killed fellow Christians for far less preceived provocation.

Most in these forums DO differentiate between mainstream and fundies in religions. The mainstream tends to live and let live. The fundies tend to have a need to provoke each other. I have little love of fundies of any stripes, particularly those who seek to install theocracies. Despite my pacifist ideals, I do stayed armed because of fundies, but choose not to provoke.

The islamophobes in the US, UK and elsewhere seem to want to provoke to exacerbate and perpetuate a cycle of an eye for an eye. It's as if they NEED an enemy to define themselves and to give life purpose. This is a very small, but vocal and attention grabbing proportion of the populace. It takes two to tango and react counter-productively. We still refuse to address our role in the dance that keeps the cycle of violence going. Most still prefer the role of perfect victim in all this.
 trinity818
Msg: 168
Posted: 4/7/2011 5:16:48 AM

Despite my pacifist ideals, I do stayed armed because of fundies, but choose not to provoke.

Well then you certainly do NOT speak to them in the same manner that you write about them. If you think your language is not provocative, you don't speak very good English.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2011 10:02:39 AM
well frankN
just google
bible burning by muslims.

or urinating on bibles by muslims

someone burning a koran DID NOT kill anyone. irrational muslim response did kill these innocents. (and burn american flags)

again by the logic you and EP espouse then any slight against christianity that ended in innocent non christians being murdered (and american flags being burned) you can understand?

yes or no?

what justififications in the middle east are you talking about?

libya is now a civil war, the 'west' has taken sides, do you approve of their taking sides or not? i dont. its nothing to do with us.

civil wars are evil, doesnt matter what country. we had that situation in nothern ireland. (which incidentally was not between catholic and protestant but between nationalist (mainly catholic) who want a united ireland and loyalists (predominantly protestant) who want to remain british.

why are the states and the uk supporting saudi arabia in its jihad/crusade (same meaning just different way of saying it) against the majority it bahrain?

couldnt be because the majority in bahrain are being backed by iran could it?

big bad iran, president autocue and BIG mad hilarys new saddam lol

EP, i do believe you are sincere in what you say and your beliefs mate. you said you stay armed?

do you actually mean with a weapon? im not being cheeky here its just that we in the uk dont have access to arms unless being up to no good.

i dont understand the guns thing as over here it is alien to the majority but we are aware of the weapon culture in the states.

ironic a pacifist being armed.

we were debating the burka earier in the thread. ive taken a photo of myself as i believe we in the uk see someone in a burka. ive put it on my profile have a wee gander.

now elderly people here are under seige by the vermin element in our society. in fact they wanted to ban anyone wearing a hoodie sweatop as it was frightening.

when im at the football anywhere between 5 to 25 of us attend. imagine if even 5 of us walked into a muslim owned shop as i look in that photie?

the people would be terrified, i dont blame them.
why should non muslims be terrified by burka wearers?
im led to believe its not in the koran that women have to wear them, so its only a lifestyle choice.

come and go, is that not what its about? not we demand and you will allow.

did anyone watch the monty python film The Life Of Brian? it was a hilariours satire of the new testemant.

watch the trailer of the uk film by chris morris called Four Lions

its a satire of muslim suicide bombers. and its as funny as the life of brian..

EP, get a beer put your gun away and rent or buy the film. i quite like you geezer as you seem commited to your causes. if you ever visit edinburgh ill buy you a pint in a pub not far from where i stay, in fact anyone in this debate who visits edinburgh ill buy a pint in a pub that dates back to 136o. (its called the sheep heid)

toodle pip from a despondant vlad whose team got beat 3-1 from the plastic paddys at football last night

salutations to friend and foe (and not a murder or burning of an american flag)

vlad dracul
 vlad dracul
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2011 12:17:33 PM
one other wee thing could someone help me with?

why are non muslims called infidels or kaffirs?

is it just a name for non believers or is it used as an insult?

if its either of the above is it ok if i make up a name to combat this nonmuslimaphobia?

im sure people who are of muslim faith would hate to be known as bin ladens by non muslims, in the same way infidel and kaffir are thrown about.

vlad dracul

live at the witch trials
 trinity818
Msg: 171
Posted: 4/7/2011 12:56:08 PM

Careful with the stone in that glass house.

I'm not the one claiming that I don't use provocative language. I can be honest about who I am and how I fail at communicating. Yes. I can be combative. Sometimes ignorant. I've admitted my shortcomings more than once in these forums.
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2011 3:41:04 PM
Trinity...I don't seek conflict, but like most of us, not-of -the-far-right, have long put up with the baiting and intolerance of "liberals" and attacks on people not of the christian theocracy supporters. There comes a time when it is no longer acceptable to allow the bullies to go unchallenged, and to be called for what they are. I certainly write in the public domain the same as I do in these tiny forums. Also speak in public forums with the same honesty.

Vlad...I live in IsBubbaBad, Tn. Had stewardship over two tracts of hundreds of acres of property assigned the task of shutting down four-wheelers, partiers, woods pillagers, and dumpers of trash on those tracts. Had many a confrontation with the locals, first politely asking them to quit tearing down gates and fences, then politely asking them to quit that shit while wearing a side arm and carrying a rifle. They respect that one may indeed be crazy. We also have the occassional encounters with various coyotes, bears, a cougar and bob-cat here and there, and the big noise of a warning shot tends to stave them off without dogs, chickens or the predators being harmed. I came to pacifism honestly after doing my share of killing in the Vietnam debacle and the ensuing spiritual crisis.

The Four Lions is in my queue. In the same vein, "Waltzing with Bashir" was great. "Paradise Now" was also a thoughtful and heartbreaking treatment of those drawn into the desperation of terrorism. "Under the Bombs" was a glimpse into the lives of others after a terrorist assault. Also have "Lebonnon" in the queue. Seen it?

Yeah Vlad...a few pints together would be interesting should I make it to your fine shores. On my wish list. I think that most of us would agree to disagree, and find much laughter in a facemail situation, far different than our on-line personnas.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2011 11:14:10 PM
thanks for the reply plursty but it doesnt really help me at all.

see in the uk we have lots of proscribed words.

a football fan was arrested and lost his job in scotland because he called a player from the other team a welsh b*****d. now he was told that calling him fat, ginger or a big nosed b^^^^^d was ok. but he mentioned welsh.

race relations act you see. most normal people in the uk would say, without any malice might i add that they were going up to the paki shop for messages (groceries) or phoning in a chinky meal.

now to the non fragile and precious among us paki and chinky are a shortened version of pakistani and chinese.

we in scotland are called scots

australians are aussies

polish are poles

but it is now getting to be a racial offence to say these words.

yet in tv shows from the uk and the states all we hear is ned, schemie, chav, white trash, redneck, peckerwood. are these not derogatory terms for poor white folk?

why is it ok to slag them off?

now i think muslims tend to call us infidel or kaffir (it bothers me not one jot as im proud to be what they are not). we would say if we were working in a muslim owned household that we were working in the abduls.

nothing meant by it, just the way it is.

but if infidel and kaffir are used as derogatory to non muslims then surely im within my rights to call them bin ladens or taliban tels

until they introduce another law to make it a racial and jailing offence in the uk..

maybe the person who slagged me off earlier who came from oxford (which is closer to london so they should know) can tell us what the educated middle income socialist view is on this?

of course there is always the chance that calling someone a bin laden or taliban tel could result in rioting, murder and the burning of american flags

vlad dracul waiting on the race and religion gestapo to haul him into court for doubleungoodthoughtfulness

DISSENT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
 trinity818
Msg: 174
Posted: 4/8/2011 4:51:26 AM

Middle Eastern Muslims burn the Holy Bible on a regular basis. They often kill people just for being Christian and/or converting from Muslim to Christian.

Please cite a source of this claim as I think you are making it up or just repeating something that has been made up.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia/2009/08/200981162630289451.html

http://www.frequency.com/video/muslims-burn-christians-alive-in/3922806

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/3179465/Hanged-for-being-a-Christian-in-Iran.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/02/world/middleeast/02egypt.html

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/aug/06/world/fg-pakistan-christians6

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1914750,00.html
 vlad dracul
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2011 3:00:47 PM
im not an anglo

im from celtic stock

read again what i wrote please.

intlibs will allow no dissent. they will always find a new way to try and shut you up

anyway if euro or american lifestyles are so bad why are we being flooded by immigrants?

they could always p iss off.

not many people will miss them

simple solution, have nowt to do with the euro/american way

i couldnt give a flying donald duck about anywhere outwith the euro genetic stock

cover women in blankets, cut the hands of thieves, stone aldulteresses to death, kill homosexuals oh and burn all the flags from the great satan and little satan you wish

bomb and kill each other in sectarian violence

who gives a donald?

question 'our' ways all you want. you always have the choice to leave our shores and head back to the middle ages

mind and leave the key under the mat

oh and dont bother with a postcard

toodle pip

vlad dracul
white working hetrosexual male and proud to be an infidel and having celtic blood in his veins

p.s. why have none of you commented on why colonel gdaftys riot, kill, maim and burn american flags over cartoons in a newspaper?

a bit backward that behaviour is it not?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > islamization of london england