Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 johndoe67-1
Msg: 34
FondlingPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I LOVE when my SO does this and totally understand the fondle as just a fondle, not a prelude to sex. Its an intimate touch, done only with that SO, because you CAN. And falling asleep with her holding me, is just cool.

Of course, I like to reciprocate. I enjoy giving butt squeezes as our paths cross on a busy chores Saturday. And when settling onto the couch for a movie later that night, why wouldn't I want to hold onto a boob?? Two people in a relationship should enjoy each others physical presence.
 rearguard*2
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/8/2011 7:48:32 AM
Fondling is a physical pleasure that can not be denied. Just the feeling of the heat radiating from your SO is a pleasure that can be offered. Why would someone want to hold back on such a thing?
 whytwater
Msg: 36
Fondling
Posted: 2/8/2011 8:48:45 AM

It has become an expression of affection and intimacy we commonly share between times of sexual intimacy. Its not intended as foreplay, it is an end in itself, while we are both fully clothed. I just happen to like touching him, and he likes being touched.

Seems that should be how every touch, kiss, caress, all without "territorial" concerns, and reaching out to an Other, always happens. Intimacy is continuous, and its sexual facet more waxes and wanes than goes lightswitch on/off, so why should there be "between" times at all?
I know, I know, young girls are no doubt told by parents and peers, or actual experience, that fondling a male will blow up in your face, lol, so it's reasonable, or at least, understandable, that a woman might retain these lessons learned throughout her life, but, change being the only immutable thing, men, and their sexual responses to all sorts of stimuli, actually do change, too, with age.
It's a luxury to succumb to the thought that lovers have all the time in the world to love, but most definitely on that should be indulged, and often.

Ya know the whole male package is pretty fascinating. Yeah I like to love on it without any particular intentions.

Sounds like something a school girl might say, but really, I'd hope every woman, of and at every age, would feel just that way, especially if you understand that men are going to feel the same awe and intrigue about the female package.

You know how cute he is when he's naked, laying on his tummy, legs spread and you can see that the curve of his testicles perfectly match the curve of his cute butt? I love that.

The curve of a naked, maybe sleeping woman that always catches my eye is that steep one from jutting hip to waist when she's lying on her side. That's really cute, more than cute.
 MsMicki
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/8/2011 10:06:10 AM
Is this even possible? I don’t think so. How do you fondle him without turning him on?

If you fondle him, he will cum… (Or at the very least, he will want to)

When 2 people are in tune with each.....they can recognize the subtle differences in
a touch. Since the mind/brain is the biggest factor when it comes to sexuality, a man or woman can recognize that the touching isn't sexual in nature and enjoy the touching without immediately "responding".
And there are men out there that even if the blood does start flowing south, they don't have to have that instant gratification because of it.
There are, of course, those men that immediately go into "want to fuk" mode just from
a look from a woman! But they can be trained to enjoy touching/fondling
 RubyWaxxx
Msg: 38
Fondling
Posted: 2/8/2011 11:15:10 AM

Of course, I like to reciprocate. I enjoy giving butt squeezes as our paths cross on a busy chores Saturday. And when settling onto the couch for a movie later that night, why wouldn't I want to hold onto a boob?? Two people in a relationship should enjoy each others physical presence

Wouldn't you be 'just fondling her genitals whenever you could, if you were truly reciprocating? How many men do that? (Not trying to make it a gender war, just curious. The men in my life would have smacked my hand away if I touched their genitals when driving a car, for example.)
 OutMind
Msg: 40
Fondling
Posted: 2/8/2011 11:38:15 AM

Cynthia , this does not have to be an all or nothing thing, if you and your man have talked about it ahead of time. Like you I can hardly keep my hands of my man when he's within reach.

I agree with this statement. I think in the end it depends on the type of relationship you have with your partner. If fondling has been discussed and are agreed upon and are fun with no escalation, go for it. But like others have also said, if you grab a pen, you may want to use it.
 whytwater
Msg: 41
Fondling
Posted: 2/8/2011 12:08:16 PM

The men in my life would have smacked my hand away if I touched their genitals when driving a car, for example.)

Awwww, there are others, you know, waiting just behind the corn stalks, hoping to play. But stay away from Ty Cobb.

Well perhaps driving in a car is not the best place for that, but I can't imagine a man who didn't like to be touched.

I can imagine it, either male or female, but I can't fathom it. Where I live, they outlawed cell phones while driving (except the hands-free contraptions), but they haven't outlawed any hands in cars. lol In a sun-roofed bmw, moving right along, enroute to Dallas from OKC, she had one stockinged leg (her left) on the dash, my head between her legs, and the airhorn approval of every big rig we passed (our speed varied considerably), lol. Nobody's outlawed tongues, either, far as I know.

Mine is so silly, he will attempt to do tricks with his junk.

LMAO!! There are "tricks", a professional term, and then there are "tricks", to entertain. Assuming you mean the latter, what friggin' tricks can this jester do with his junk? !!! I know the disappearing one, and I know about the towel one, but that's my whole repertoire. Help us out here!!!
Tricks or not, I'd want a lover to know my body is accessible any time, for all kinds of touches, and hope she took full advantage of that, wherever we happen to be. I'd be flattered.
 johndoe67-1
Msg: 42
Fondling
Posted: 2/8/2011 12:08:45 PM

Wouldn't you be 'just fondling her genitals whenever you could, if you were truly reciprocating? How many men do that? (Not trying to make it a gender war, just curious. The men in my life would have smacked my hand away if I touched their genitals when driving a car, for example.)

Well... I do! As long as she is OK with it, I would touch my SO whenever I could. It can be a fun little tease/foreplay throughout the day. A 5 minute grope and make-out session during a busy afternoon will lead to a great evening when the chores are done!

Smacked your hand away?? I cant imagine any guy doing that. Barring indecency in public, my SO has free reign to touch me anytime, anywhere...
 rearguard*2
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/8/2011 1:30:46 PM
Hmmmmm..."The Catapult" I can understand, but, strictly speaking, a Trebuchet is a form of catapult that uses a pivot point along a 1 to 4 ratio of the shaft. Does your SO have one with a detachable base that allows him to implement this particular feat?
 Beminetonight
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/8/2011 2:38:16 PM
My lady has many lovable qualities, but an urge to fondle my crotch isn't one of them. I've mentioned it, and dropped any number of hints, but she just doesn't have the instinct for it. I'd enjoy it if she wanted to do it, especially drifting off to sleep with her hand around my balls after we've had sex, but it's not what she likes to do. As people have said, I think she has the instinct that it's intruding on my body.

Now me, if we're not having sex when we get into bed I like to tweak her nipple, or reach down to grab her pubic hair (all natural in this house, folks) and just get my fingertips into her vulva, so we both know that we enjoy that stuff. And she does enjoy it--but it only goes one way. How nice if she'd tickle her man's balls and say "Let's get some action tomorrow, OK?" But no, not her style. Sigh.

You girls, get your hand around your guy's furry parts often, even if all that's happening is the two of you falling asleep. It reminds you both what you're interested in!
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 46
Fondling
Posted: 2/8/2011 3:19:36 PM
I enjoy all the touches, head and neck, arm, you know what I mean, and yes for me I would love to meet someone who loves touching me that wat a lot too.
Same in reverse, I could cuddle holding my woman's breasts, I just love them,
and even going for grabs and fondles as we sit on the couch, passing by, someone who wants this kind of attention. I quite know what you mean and it's nice knowing some women also enjoy it too.
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 47
Fondling
Posted: 2/8/2011 3:22:12 PM

I like it...
I had one girl friend who use to make me do what she called "penis day".It was a day for her to do what ever she wanted with my junk(all day).She make me dress up in dress pants,speedos,boxers that she bought,briefs as to make the package more attractive to her.She'd shave it and play with it all day,couldn't get enuff that girl.

She even made me stick it in a hot dog bun once,lol...:)

were you allowed to talk or were you just a back ground prop on the set.
 bilby886
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/8/2011 5:54:54 PM
not so keen on being fondled while operating machinery (driving a car, whipper snipper, chainsaw, explosive power-tools) - this can can be dangerous ...next to sex I love common-sense.

however,
I do like fondling very much, I have always made it very clear to my partners that they are are welcome to fondle me anytime (bar the above mentioned scenarios) anytime! Imight also do the same to them too.

It feels nice to be fondled and fondling while relaxing on a hot and sweaty afternoon, or a cold day or night by the fire. ( even at the beach in the water too!) total unrestrained access!

for "tricks" with the penis see puppetry of the penis - you can google it... it should make you laugh!
 grandmanani
Msg: 50
Fondling
Posted: 2/9/2011 8:13:27 AM
I couldn't sit on the couch with my last boyfriend without having him in my hand. It was like my hand toy and he never complained about it. And in bed, we both would reach out to hold on to whatever was handy. Oh boy, do I miss that closeness.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 51
Fondling
Posted: 2/9/2011 8:23:27 AM
I'm not one to reach for that part of a guy, unless we are going to go the whole 9 yrds. I don't want to get him frustrated and with a case of blueballs. If we are in a situation where what I start can't be finished, I would rather do something more playful like squeeze his butt. But that can get a guy hard too, although much less likely, than if I fondle his genitals. It depends on the guy. If he TOLD me he likes being molested in public, then I probably would do a discreet fondling to please him. I kinf of doubt most men are like that. They usually want to stick me with any hard on I cause. But that's just my experience.
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 52
Fondling
Posted: 2/9/2011 6:26:27 PM
[Too funny. I was wondering if she also wanted to put mustard and relish on it. ]

Actually she wants you to help her make home made mayo. Squeeze it out of your tube.
(Who will look at mayo in a different way now? LOL)
 ForeverLong
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/10/2011 6:11:25 AM
I really enjoy that, it doesn't have to lead to anything more. I don't get blue balls from being fondled even for hours, I don't cum but will have an erection. It's just another way to give sexual pleasure, and what great pleasure it is to receive that. It is sexual and it can often lead to wanting more than that, but that can happen much later or even the next day.
 sexyisback!
Msg: 54
Fondling
Posted: 2/10/2011 3:17:46 PM
most women IME grab the package like it's made out of f'n STEEL or something, WAY too hard, roughly.

Guess because men are supposedly "strong & tough" they think every part is?

I frankly would rather they kept their hands off.

GODDAM. ladies, these are SENSITIVE parts
 whytwater
Msg: 56
Fondling
Posted: 2/10/2011 4:37:52 PM

Now tell me, has anyone besides me played "find the nickle"?

Sex can be play??!! Gasp! Lol. Not sure what you mean exactly by the nickle search, but I have found that a woman's hip bones, mine , too, are pretty sensitive to the touch, and I have eased up behind a lover to insert my hands in the pockets of her jeans, which almost always gets a wiggle and a giggle, mostly involuntary. Works without the jeans, too.
 Dan99993
Msg: 57
Fondling
Posted: 2/10/2011 8:02:21 PM
Oh, my a refreshing question. And attitude.

Yes, I totally love what you mention. I love to treat a woman the same way (and not necessarily on genitals or parts like the breasts, etc), and I hope she doesn't think I'm asking for sex.

Just affection, caring, therapeutic touch you might say ;)
 whytwater
Msg: 59
Fondling
Posted: 2/12/2011 5:28:51 AM

I have taken the game forward into my current relationship and when we are going somewhere sitting at a red light waiting for traffic to move I might affectionately slide my hand under his crotch and ask him if he has my nickle. Just checking....

Playfulness, especially that kind, is so disarming/charming. Kinda like Ben & Jerry's, you're always up for a little more of it.
 3prong
Msg: 61
Fondling
Posted: 2/16/2011 11:16:25 AM
Out of curiousity, I gave this a try. One night when the both of us were just exhausted, I sort of lazily held and rubbed him as we were falling asleep having no intention to go anywhere with it ... and I really liked it.

We ended up talking about it the next day. He said he wasn't too sure what I was up to and he was so tired he wouldn't have been able to do anything about it. If I decided to hopped on I would have pretty much been on my own.

I'm not sure it would be a regular part of our going to sleep snuggle but it is quite a cozy feeling so will likely do it again.
 Beminetonight
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/16/2011 11:58:22 AM
I see two ladies there who deserve to keep their men.
 recreator611
Msg: 63
Fondling
Posted: 2/16/2011 1:19:13 PM
To me fondling in any capacity is good....I find alot dont do it while I do....at least fro her and the more she gets the better the end result...if ya know what I mean....
 namrael
Msg: 64
Fondling
Posted: 2/16/2011 1:34:13 PM

I think it's an invasion of privacy in some ways - to touch a man's genitals whenever you feel like it, irregardless of whether you want sex or not.

That seems really odd to me. I can touch his genitals sexually, use them to get off, make him shoot sticky stuff out of his c*ck, but touching him because I want to without sexual intention is somehow an invasion of privacy? I really don't understand how that would work, at all.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >