Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 65
FondlingPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
^^ I think you missed the operative words "whenever you feel like it" (i.e. when the woman feels like it). Some people believe the individual owns their body and another person shouldn't touch 'socially private' places without prior approval - i.e. "whenever" is defined as time and place both people are comfortable. Kudos to anyone who has the nerve to just reach in an grab their guy's c0ck any time, any place, for any reason. I do not have that nerve. That does not make me a prude (my guy would snort his coffee if he read someone accuse me of that), it means I have a different sense of what is socially appropriate than you.

Of course prior discussion plus the man's 'time and place approval' negates the 'grab' being interpreted as invasion. Which is what OP and a couple others seem to have done with their partner. Since I've had this discussion with my partner I will be fondling more than I have in the past. But it still will not be "whenever I feel like it" (emphasis on whenever and I), it will be the situations we are both comfortable with it.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/16/2011 3:27:33 PM

Out of curiousity, I gave this a try. One night when the both of us were just exhausted, I sort of lazily held and rubbed him as we were falling asleep having no intention to go anywhere with it ... and I really liked it.

My late wife would do that constantly. Sometimes we would complete, sometimes we wouldn't and just snuggle, falling asleep.

I've been woken up by her doing that in her sleep..again, sometimes we complete, sometimes we wouldn't..and it was funny..she'd stoke..fall asleep..stroke, fondle..fall asleep. I'd reminder her the next day. Sleep (Rain) checks were always paid in full.
 namrael
Msg: 67
Fondling
Posted: 2/16/2011 5:50:49 PM

Some people believe the individual owns their body and another person shouldn't touch 'socially private' places without prior approval - i.e. "whenever" is defined as time and place both people are comfortable.

If I felt comfortable f*cking someone on a regular basis, that there would be no reason I'd be uncomfortable with him hand between my legs, and vice versa; i.e., I have already given my approval. This may not work that way for everyone, but it was the idea that it's invasive to touch a partner's genitals without being primed for sex that struck me as particularly odd about that statement.

Kudos to anyone who has the nerve to just reach in an grab their guy's c0ck any time, any place, for any reason. I do not have that nerve. That does not make me a prude (my guy would snort his coffee if he read someone accuse me of that), it means I have a different sense of what is socially appropriate than you.

I'm confused. Are you assuming I'm grabbing a partner's junk when we're walking down the street or something? I definitely fondle my partner without sexual intention, but it's pretty much during cuddle time, at one of our homes, when we're already naked. I'm not randomly sticking my hand down his pants when we're out and about.

I'm also pretty sure I never accused you of being a prude.
 johndoe67-1
Msg: 69
Fondling
Posted: 2/17/2011 5:30:09 AM
Namrael and Widow, I'm pretty sure you're talking about the same thing. I suppose some people out there would feel 'invaded' or 'violated' if their genitals were touched by their SO frequently outside of sex, but I sure am not one of them! Anyone I date has free range to touch me anytime, anywhere, with the usual discretion of openly public displays. And being the physical person that I am, I couldnt imagine being with someone who didnt allow (or WANT) me to do the same thing!

I kinda look at it as the definition or result of being in dating relationship. All the other activities you do with your SO can be done with friends. I have female friends with whom I can hang out, go to dinner or movie, watch a DVD, go hiking or whatever. But since they are platonic friends, there's no touching involved. That is reserved for only ONE person in my life. So the touches and kisses and fondling and groping - they all reinforce that this person is that one special relationship. It makes me feel good, sexy, desired and when it doesnt lead to sex, then its just delicious foreplay until we DO get to it later!
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 71
Fondling
Posted: 2/17/2011 3:08:08 PM
In such a case we would always stay home for more fondling time.
 bilby886
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/18/2011 7:30:17 AM
I'd trade in the Sony Playstation for that sort of treatment! lol
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 73
Fondling
Posted: 2/19/2011 2:29:02 AM
^^^^ I'll let you practice on me until you get it right!

I had a GF once who couldn't keep her hands off them...even in a restaurant!
 Dan99993
Msg: 74
Fondling
Posted: 2/20/2011 2:16:03 AM
If a woman knows how to fondle without stimulating too much, the guy shouldn't need to come.

It's fun when done in a relaxed way.
 bikeman1467
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 2/21/2011 2:32:47 PM
I think I wouldn't mind getting fondled just for the sake of fondling, but it certainly would drive me nuts (pun intended).

Frankly, this is not like rubbing someone's s shoulders, a guy's junk is getting groped. For me, if my lady is fondling me, it's going to get me standing at attention and I'm going to want sex in some way. I've got no issue if my lady is fondling me to get herself worked up into a lather, but what sense is there in a guy voluntarily getting physically manipulated into being blue-balled by his sex partner who loves having sex with him but not right then? I've got a hard time wrapping my head around that one. (pun intended again )
 Natgoat
Msg: 77
Fondling
Posted: 6/27/2011 9:04:46 PM
If she's going to fondle...she'd better be ready to deal with the Result!
My late wife understood this, and when she wanted to fondle, but was beyond arms-reach,
she'd merely say : "Wanna??"
~ Same effect~..!!
 Natgoat
Msg: 79
Fondling
Posted: 8/3/2011 9:41:00 AM
I could understand fondling my Tush...affectionately...we were both very tactile,
and Most times...affectionate contact ended up on the livingroom floor, anyway!
But taking a handful of meat?
That's definitely more than 'Affection'...!!
 abelian
Msg: 80
Fondling
Posted: 8/3/2011 10:41:07 AM
How do guys handle being played with and then just stopping?

Easy. I just remember that the effort I need to stop it only makes a woman wonder why I could stop so easily and then she tries harder and everything is peachy. I can always resort to self-service later if I'm still hot and bothered.
 ZXTTTT
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 8/3/2011 2:56:03 PM
Not a problem, your woman should know that she can say stop at any time, for whatever reason.
 goodquestion
Msg: 82
Fondling
Posted: 8/3/2011 7:18:48 PM
I know the guy I'm seeing couldn't handle that. He gets too hard when I touch him even outside his pants and would get frustrated. How do guys handle being played with and then just stopping?

I can tell you I would have the same problem and I am 46. Never mind getting hard being touched out side my pants just the thought of what is going on will provoke it. I don't know if I would get frustrated but I can tell you for a fact that the pre c*m would start flowing almost as if I was very young again. Funny thing is when I was young there was never a lot of it as there is now, it seems now it is out of control
 Dare to
Msg: 83
Fondling
Posted: 8/3/2011 9:53:25 PM

if my lady is fondling me, it's going to get me standing at attention and I'm going to want sex in some way.
This is how my ex husband would react to any touching as well... consequently he didn't get "fondled" unless i wanted some action... ANY touch on my part on almost any part of his body would have him ready to go.. So it was hands off unless i was going all the way.. Pretty hard on a person like me who likes to touch for affection not just for sex...

Now.. Thank goodness, the man i am now married to feels like me.. We touch each other all the time. It might just be a pat on the bum, or a crotch grab, or a gentle fondle.. I might do something as simple as put my hands down his pants and stroke for a few seconds and say "this is mine" with a smile on my face and that is it. He might slip his hand between my legs for a quick fondle when i'm in the kitchen doing something else. It almost never leads to "instant gratification" but keeps the pot simmering continuously letting each other know that we always desire each other...

And lying snuggled on the lounge with one hand on his package is just lying on the lounge with one hand on his package. It doesn't have to be anything else!!
 aceof718
Msg: 84
Fondling
Posted: 8/4/2011 2:41:40 AM
fondling is definately very exciting. my gf always fondles me every possible way even when driving or watching a movie her hand just goes there.. so hey she seems to enjoy it so does me
 want to travel
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 8/4/2011 2:03:01 PM
love it, then I would know she is a keeper!!!
 marlow913
Msg: 86
Fondling
Posted: 10/5/2016 7:06:30 AM
I am a man who enjoys this. As an endpoint in itself, as you said. Not necessarily expecting anything more.
This is an aspect of "devotional sex", a name given to a new way of defining the m/f relationship which I find…..interesting.
So when you say you are curious as to how many men enjoy this.
I guess one………..and counting!!
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 87
Fondling
Posted: 10/5/2016 5:22:55 PM
Last post was 5 years ago. Curious what search terms you used to find it and why you felt the need to resurrect it for your 1st post in the forums.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 88
Fondling
Posted: 10/6/2016 10:17:38 AM

Last post was 5 years ago. Curious what search terms you used to find it and why you felt the need to resurrect it for your 1st post in the forums.

How about saying "Hello new person, welcome to the forums, where we delete people left and right when they start fresh threads and consider every single new person a troll."
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 89
Fondling
Posted: 10/6/2016 4:21:11 PM
A) he's not a newbie
B) I didn't suggest deleting him
C) didn't suggest he's a troll. Creepy, yes; troll, no
 BBEisBack
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 10/6/2016 5:52:12 PM
Since this was revived....

I have a question for the Women here.....

Back in my twenties when I would go to Bars often....

Some Women after a few drinks, would want to make out & fondle me...
But that was as far as it would go with them....
Most guys would call them a Pr!ck Teaser....

What is it, Y'all get out of that?
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 91
Fondling
Posted: 10/7/2016 12:37:09 PM

Some Women after a few drinks, would want to make out & fondle me...

My experience with this was that if they played around before going to someone's place, they were just teasing. When situations like this took place (albeit rare), I resisted so we ended up at someone's place and hung from the chandeliers.

It's like in the internet and they start the sexual innuendo. Same thing. Just a tease.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 10/7/2016 3:48:49 PM

It's like in the internet and they start the sexual innuendo. Same thing. Just a tease.

I know they're just a Tease.....
The Question for the Ladies, was what Pleasure did they get, being a Tease?
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 93
Fondling
Posted: 10/8/2016 7:23:55 AM
Can't answer your question since
a) I don't hang out in bars (even when I was young-er)
b) I don't/didn't grope strangers

In other words, I could give a textbook answer why some people like to tease but you could google the same information.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >