Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 want to travel
Msg: 85
view profile
History
FondlingPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
love it, then I would know she is a keeper!!!
 marlow913
Msg: 86
Fondling
Posted: 10/5/2016 7:06:30 AM
I am a man who enjoys this. As an endpoint in itself, as you said. Not necessarily expecting anything more.
This is an aspect of "devotional sex", a name given to a new way of defining the m/f relationship which I find…..interesting.
So when you say you are curious as to how many men enjoy this.
I guess one………..and counting!!
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 87
Fondling
Posted: 10/5/2016 5:22:55 PM
Last post was 5 years ago. Curious what search terms you used to find it and why you felt the need to resurrect it for your 1st post in the forums.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 88
Fondling
Posted: 10/6/2016 10:17:38 AM

Last post was 5 years ago. Curious what search terms you used to find it and why you felt the need to resurrect it for your 1st post in the forums.

How about saying "Hello new person, welcome to the forums, where we delete people left and right when they start fresh threads and consider every single new person a troll."
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 89
Fondling
Posted: 10/6/2016 4:21:11 PM
A) he's not a newbie
B) I didn't suggest deleting him
C) didn't suggest he's a troll. Creepy, yes; troll, no
 BBEisBack
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 10/6/2016 5:52:12 PM
Since this was revived....

I have a question for the Women here.....

Back in my twenties when I would go to Bars often....

Some Women after a few drinks, would want to make out & fondle me...
But that was as far as it would go with them....
Most guys would call them a Pr!ck Teaser....

What is it, Y'all get out of that?
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 91
Fondling
Posted: 10/7/2016 12:37:09 PM

My experience with this was that if they played around before going to someone's place, they were just teasing. When situations like this took place (albeit rare), I resisted so we ended up at someone's place and hung from the chandeliers.

It's like in the internet and they start the sexual innuendo. Same thing. Just a tease.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 10/7/2016 3:48:49 PM

It's like in the internet and they start the sexual innuendo. Same thing. Just a tease.

I know they're just a Tease.....
The Question for the Ladies, was what Pleasure did they get, being a Tease?
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 93
Fondling
Posted: 10/8/2016 7:23:55 AM
Can't answer your question since
a) I don't hang out in bars (even when I was young-er)
b) I don't/didn't grope strangers

In other words, I could give a textbook answer why some people like to tease but you could google the same information.
 basilisk123
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 10/8/2016 10:45:18 AM
I never got teased or fondled in bars/clubs before. Honestly, I would be quite embarrassed because I do not have confidence in my body in the least. Would I fondle women? Not unless they specifically ask me to, because to do otherwise is sexual assault, and I will die before I devolve into a rapist or creepy-groper-guy.
 IgottaName
Msg: 95
Fondling
Posted: 10/9/2016 7:24:46 AM
Yes! Yes! Yes! Please do!
I love when my partner gently cups my balls in her hand or just gives my member a casual, loving stroke. I find this to be not only erotic but extremely intimate!
 south_city
Msg: 96
Fondling
Posted: 10/9/2016 7:38:23 PM

That happened to me at bars / clubs as well. Some women would start dancing with me, kiss me, fondle my butt and c0ck. They would give me their number. Yet when I called them, they didn't return my call.

As for relationships, a few former girlfriends would sometimes fondle me when we watching TV. When we were in a car that was parked or stopped at a red light. We were sitting next to each other at a restaurant / bar and no one was directly next to us.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 10/10/2016 7:01:16 PM

I never got teased or fondled in bars/clubs before. Honestly, I would be quite embarrassed because I do not have confidence in my body in the least. Would I fondle women? Not unless they specifically ask me to, because to do otherwise is sexual assault, and I will die before I devolve into a rapist or creepy-groper-guy.

I'm sorry, do you ask a woman you're dating, Can I kiss you? Then after she says yes & you're making out. Do you then ask if you can touch her breasts? Do you only get Verbal Permission, or do you ask for it in writing... You can act like a normal person and read the clues the other is sending. It doesn't make one a Rapist or Creepy-Groper Guy.....

OFFS, I can see why someone is in their 30s or 40s and never had a long term relationship.
 basilisk123
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 10/10/2016 10:51:11 PM
Quite right, I never had a long term relationship. Maybe I am a pathetic idealistic idiot, and maybe I am so screwed up in the head that I should do the world a favor by blowing my brains out. I don't understand women or myself no matter how much I try to, but I want to live by something important. A guy like me who has absolutely nothing to live for can at least have that. An ideal that even I can be a gentleman is not a bad one to have. As for what constitutes a creepy/rapey guy, I will leave that definition to you. As I said before, I don't understand women or their signals that well. None of them ever wanted me for anything past one night. I have no value to them because I am not handsome, intelligent, charming, or rich. Nothing in my life has ever gave me any confidence to deal with them, so the least I can do is try to be a gentleman, even if it is totally useless.
...Great, I feel like shit now...
 IgottaName
Msg: 99
Fondling
Posted: 10/11/2016 1:15:57 AM
^^WTF, Dude? Please get some professional help.^^
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 100
Fondling
Posted: 10/11/2016 8:47:03 AM

None of them ever wanted me for anything past one night. I have no value to them because I am not handsome, intelligent, charming, or rich. Nothing in my life has ever gave me any confidence to deal with them, so the least I can do is try to be a gentleman, even if it is totally useless.

Look at the positive side, you had them for one night. That is better than some people.

Also realize that you become a self fulfilling prophesy when you think that way. So, yes, always be a gentleman. Do it not because it may, or may not get you laid. Do it because it feels to you as the right thing to do. Chivalry is what you do when nobody's watching, when there's no reward, or accolades or anything but your own conscience that you are and always have done the right thing.

I consider myself a very good read of women. Yet with that said, I have stuck my foot in my mouth, had been wrong before, misread and misinterpreted the messages plenty of times. The reality is not even women completely understand women. But two things have worked for me.

Don't hesitate, always be a gentleman.
 Blackwood85
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 10/11/2016 9:48:53 AM

Since this was revived....

I have a question for the Women here.....

Most guys would call them a Pr!ck Teaser

9 times out of 10 they're just drunk and feel like doing it they see a guy they're attracted to, alcohol leads to no inhibitions, hormones are running wild and they kiss me, I've never looked into it deeper than that or even expected anything further. I've gotten a few girls numbers but I never expected it go any further or have my calls returned. Sometimes they were and sometimes they weren't, the ones that were returned never led to dates or even sex.

I remember one time when I was 20/21 I ran into a girl with a group of friends, I danced with her friend for a little while and then I danced with her. She was amazingly hot, she kissed me and then we made out in the middle of the dance floor, we spoke for a little while on the floor, exchanged numbers. I felt damn good about myself, she told me to give her a call after the club ended around 2:30 AM, so I did just that.

Me: Hey what's up is this Ebony?
Her: Hey who's this?
Me: It's DeSean. We met tonight, told me to call you afterwards.
Her: Is this the guy with the dreads?
Me: No we kissed on the dance floor.
Her: Oh is this the guy with the Yankees hat that I had wings with?
Me: No, I wore.
Her: Did you buy me an apple martini?
Me: No but we both had drinks in our hands
Her: Oh are you the guy who I made out on the opposite dance floor near the bar under the TV?
Me: No, the main dance floor in the center, I was probably the first guy you saw. I wear glasses.
Her: Oh, oh I remember you now. (Under her breath but still loud enough to hear) you were kinda boring. You were cute, what are you doing? We're heading to a reggae bar.
Me: I'm going to go home and do nothing, nothing at all. Just sleep by myself, take my boring ass to sleep.
Her: Ok cool, anyway call me later.
 ohenryx
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 10/11/2016 12:04:32 PM
^^^ Thanks for the laugh, I truly did LOL.

I've been there, I've lived that. It is better to laugh than to cry, and you have to do something at that time. Maybe have another drink?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 103
Fondling
Posted: 10/11/2016 2:33:41 PM

Me: I'm going to go home and do nothing, nothing at all. Just sleep by myself, take my boring ass to sleep.

Hahahaha.

This is awesome.

the ones that were returned never led to dates or even sex.

Pretty much the same experience.
 Blackwood85
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 10/18/2016 1:49:41 PM
What's funny is I'm still not sure that girl knew who she was talking to but that proves my point, some girls will make out with a guy for no reason even if they're sober at a social setting, a bar/club/party they'll make out with each other, they'll make out with other girls, they'll flirt with any and everyone even guys they're not into, I never put much stock into anything that happens unless she's so blatant about it. None of it is serious or meant to be taken seriously.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 10/18/2016 4:03:51 PM

I never put much stock into anything that happens unless she's so blatant about it.

Maybe I'm wrong, but......
I considered their tongue in my mouth & their Hand in my pants wrapped around my member, to be pretty Blatant...
I've been in that situation and gone home with blue balls....
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 106
Fondling
Posted: 10/20/2016 8:47:09 AM
"do you ask a woman you're dating, Can I kiss you? Then after she says yes & you're making out. Do you then ask if you can touch her breasts? Do you only get Verbal Permission, or do you ask for it in writing... "

I carry a pad of paper and pen in my pocket and ask for everything in writing and get her to sign it - you just can't be too careful these days !

"You can act like a normal person and read the clues the other is sending. It doesn't make one a Rapist or Creepy-Groper Guy....."

It doesn't make you a rapist but it sure does make you a " creepy groper guy " and the last thing I need is to be walking down the street and have someone point at me and say " hey, there goes that creepy groper guy ! "
 oneday57
Msg: 107
Fondling
Posted: 10/30/2016 6:04:56 AM
LOL.....never had a woman do that and it def wouldn't be turned down!...but I have done just that to a woman with no intentions of going any further and this particular woman dogged me stating I wanted sex like her ex....course you know where that went....I like to sit on the couch and stroke a womans physic massaging anything that might be hurting or bothering her....not just the usual leading to sex....lol
 aintnodeal
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Fondling
Posted: 10/30/2016 1:34:18 PM
I had a few of what I'd call "Dance Club Girlfriends". They'd dance with me every time we were both in the club, they'd talk a bit about how they were alone or they'd flirt a bit, and there would be some fondling while we danced. And that was pretty much it. I rarely got a phone number from these women - and the few I got, a guy answered the phone. Sometimes they'd suggest I come over and meet their kids - I resisted that 99%. Why would I want to meet their kids when I never had a real date? A few of these women I'd kiss on the dance floor - as I said, they were Dance Club Girlfriends. Once we got outside, they were complete strangers.

There was ONE exception. We dated for 6 months and she broke it off........then came back a month later twice as strong. We were together about 3.5 years all together, and lived together most of that time. We went to a lot of different clubs over the years and I found out about a lot of guys who hit on her that she pointed out. She was also fiercely jealous, and would almost explode if I even hinted at dancing with another girl. My impression of her before we dated was quite the opposite of what she turned out to be. She looked like BoPeep but was a freak in private. She had a number of $ecurity issues and eventually ran off to chase $$$$$.
 gtomustang
Msg: 109
Not always fondle of Jane Fondling
Posted: 10/31/2016 11:43:36 AM
I missed out on the supposed Sexual Revolution of the clubs in the 1970's and the supposed AIDS scare of the 1980's. I can say I got to know some club girls in the 1990's, and they weren't going there b/c the library was full. Dance clubs were the last playground for the young of mind before going out into adulthood. Like some cliques in high schools, it was See and Be Seen. Who was going to be the better looking, the better dancing, the better pool player, the coolest, etc. Anybody could get drunk at home, this was where some people went to have fun showing off (to borrow a quote from Smokey and the Bandit).

Some of those club chix were willing to go halfway for attention. I would wear a shirt with a pocket on it b/c it was wintertime, and this girl I danced with would reach over and put her pack of cigarettes in that pocket and then reach back over again when she wanted a smoke. I knew her, we went home together, everyone said she was "droolin' for my toolin" and yet...nothing happened. I met some other flakes. Maybe it was b/c I didn't drink, and so they didn't get drunk enough. maybe they were insecure. maybe they were flakes. I knew from talking to them, they had issues. I tried complimenting one on her skills with a cue stick, said she probably was good at other things and she stared off into space and quieted uttered, "no.....not really." Maybe that was a cue to me to say something, but I just figured she was probably correct.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >