Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 30
view profile
History
How do you feel about mfm and/or ffm threesomes?Page 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Having failed to manage to make ONE "f" happy, the idea that I could do so with two at once sounds far fetched. And like most "m's", I have no interest in being with HALF of a woman, OR with half of a woman, AND half of a man. Also, like many "m's," I would be willing to TRY two women, but I'd want to have a long-term exclusive situation going with both of them. It's the emotional closeness that turns me on, more than the momentary sexual highs.
 MsMicki
Msg: 31
view profile
History
How do you feel about mfm and/or ffm threesomes?
Posted: 2/8/2011 3:02:52 PM

I have a small issue with this concept... (Not specifially you - Don't get me wrong..., but the concept itself)
Is it fair, to deny a new partner something that they want to do with you, and that you have already experienced with someone else, simply because you don't want to do it
again...?

I wouldn't be "denying" him anything......he's more that welcome to end the relationship and find a woman to have 3somes with.
Maybe I didn't enjoy the 3some.....should I repeat it just because he never got to do it?
I tried anal sex back in the day.......but I no longer engage in that activity. Am I suppose to have anal sex with my new man just because I did it before as a matter of
principle?

I don't participate in "Tit for Tat" relationships.........and this is one of the reasons
I think my sexual history is noone's business. I refuse to let a man hold my past over my head for any reason. Last thing I want is for a man to try to guilt me with "you did it for "him"...why won't you do it for me?"
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/8/2011 3:25:45 PM
^^^msg32^^^ Try it sometime.... its not that difficult to get two women going...especially since they each help you...when they've had their fill they'll let you know by concentrating on you turning it into FMF from FFM...then you can let go and enjoy yours!

The women have told me there's nothing better than being penetrated enthusiastically while a lounge was also working them over!

but I'd want to have a long-term exclusive situation going with both of them. It's the emotional closeness that turns me on, more than the momentary sexual highs.

IMHO its best if you're only close with one....trust me, if you want to feel that CLOSENESS with a woman....give her what no other man will.... if she wants a FFM give her one with HER pleasure being the focus....if she wants a MFM....give her that too! There's nothing to feel insecure about....YOU are giving her more than any other man has! This is a concept most people miss about being open. People always worry that the SO is looking to replace them..... if the relationship is solid, what's really happening is the SO gets even more attached to you because YOU give them something that's hard to get...trust, freedom, uninhibited pleasure and acceptance. Plus, if you're paying attention you will pick up other peoples tricks that get your SO going....learn them and you'll be the eclectic mix of all they love!

How many times have we entertained the thought of being able to piece together the best of all our Ex's into one person? This is your chance, sexually, at least!

If you communicate well you can price about ex's gently enough to also do/avoid the good and bad in other areas of life too! If she says she liked when he'd have dinner ready sometimes.....have dinner ready for her sometimes.... see how this works?

People need to quit being selfish and insecure and start GIVING freely.....if it ultimately doesn't work out at least you know you gave your all and you have the only thing that can't be taken away from you.....good memories!
 Revilors
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/8/2011 4:48:10 PM

That stupid sign doesn't always work very well though, unfortunately, it's very easy to close my eyes while opening the refrigerator ;-) lol

Now you've got me scratching my head...wondering if you are speaking literally or metaphorically...

We have all "closed our eyes" at some point in our lives now haven't we.
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/8/2011 5:49:27 PM

This question is for everyone. How would you feel if your partner (spouse or serious relationship) told you they were interested in a threesome either mfm or ffm? Would you be interested in doing one? Why or why not? Should make for an interesting discussion :-)

^^^I would not have any interest in anything more then him and I. I don't care what others do and I don't judge anyone, but it is not for me.

I'm "greedy" when it comes to intimacy, and do not share well with others.
 Revilors
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/8/2011 5:51:39 PM

I have a small issue with this concept... (Not specifially you - Don't get me wrong..., but the concept itself)
Is it fair, to deny a new partner something that they want to do with you, and that you have already experienced with someone else, simply because you don't want to do it
again...?

Yeah...well...I'm not taking another trip on the mushroom boat again just because a new gf hasn't sailed before.

Last time I had a very heated argument with my socks...and they won.

You have to see the flaw in your "small issue" when you give it more thought. EVERYONE is entitled to set their boundaries. Not only that...but they are entitled to move them about. It doesn't matter how anyone else feels about what your boundaries should be. We...on the other hand...have choices of our own. Such as...hit the road if we can't live within those boundaries.

Compelling someone to do something they don't wish to...under duress...threat or otherwise...is just not right. Unless you are the football coach.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/8/2011 8:31:13 PM
Compelling someone to do something they don't wish to...under duress...threat or otherwise...is just not right.

Exactly! Which is why, if there's something that you must have to be happy then you should be upfront about it and attract someone who feels the same!

Everyone is trying to appeal to the masses and they hide what they are in the process!
Be yourself....then when you find another that loves you, it will be for YOU, NOT who you try to appear to be.

I wouldn't want to be with a person who wanted to ski every weekend or any other activity at that frequency....

I like ethical sluts.....so I'm not shy about that....and guess what? I found one!

Whatever you're into....let it be known....it may reduce the NUMBER of dates but will increase the potential of them. After all, you're looking for end results, not numbers.....right?
 Revilors
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/8/2011 8:41:21 PM

Everyone is trying to appeal to the masses and they hide what they are in the process!
Be yourself....then when you find another that loves you, it will be for YOU, NOT who you try to appear to be.

Thought it was worth a repeat. And...if you don't mind I will add the second half.

When someone has "let it be known" who they are...make your choice based on that...love them for who they are...and not who you think you can mold them into.
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/8/2011 9:40:39 PM
This is good that she communicates and this means IMO that this is something she has seriously thought about and feels comfortable talking about with you.
In the end you know how she feels unless she's only checking where you stand.
And finally, how do YOU feel about it?
I mean, are you comfortable doing it? did both of you talk about what you want and don't want from having a 3some? You own these feelings so you have to decide.

If your girl wants to try another girl, fun, but make sure you give yours more attention than the other because you are a couple, but as long as the other gets it too.
With another man, two**** at once could be heaven for your girl.
Then again she may decide she doesn't really like 3somes.

And last, if and when you do, choose well, avoid someone too close like a brother maybe, co-coworker. Be careful and discrete. Don't forget STDs.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/8/2011 10:59:59 PM
^^^^^ Just because someone is interested in expanding their sexual horizon in a way that might include others does NOT mean that they don't love you, are looking for someone else or you're not satisfying them. Those are things that insecure people use ....In their mind it is a means of control to keep THEIR SO's from ever suggesting such a thing. They mistakenly think that espousing such rhetoric will keep their SO's from ever even thinking or fantasizing about others....it doesnt!
If your SO has asked you about this it REALLY means they trust and love you enough to openly share their fantasies with you...don't ruin it by judging them or.looking down on them.
Support them, and if its something you really can't involve yourself in at least allow them to safely seek fulfilling their fantasy without you. I suggest at least trying it once...you may be surprized and actually like it!

That's way happened to me...I had done a MFM with a friend once and totally did NOT like it, but when a GF wanted one I did it for her...and liked it! The difference was that what I enjoyed was seeing HER enjoying being used. My current GF doesn't want threesomes at all but does like to have sex with other guys once in awhile...and I support her in this... I actually enjoy it....afterwards she comes to me and rocks my world with appreciation for what I GAVE her!

Too many people are too hung up, selfish and insecure when it comes to sex!

You love her? Give her what she wants....even if it is another guy(s)!
 Ailliss
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/9/2011 4:00:43 AM
Never had one; never had a lover ask me to.

If I were to be involved with someone who wanted that I could see mfm but never with another woman.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/9/2011 8:30:56 AM
Never had one; never had a lover ask me to.

If I were to be involved with someone who wanted that I could see mfm but never with another woman.

Yea, same here. It would have to be mfm. I don't like fighting for c*ck. also I would want to be the center of attention.Call me selfish. But I haven't ever done a 3some. Im just saying how it would have to be if I did.
 MsMicki
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 8:50:36 AM
^^I'm the complete opposite.
I've done both.....and the MFM just seemed like alot of work for ME!
But......I think it's because I'm a "pleaser" sexually and I felt guilty if one man was being left out at any time. I was more concerned about their pleasure to focus on mine.
I honestly don't remember having the first orgasm...(and it was my birthday...28 years ago today...lol).....but both men had an orgasm.
On the other hand......the FMF I had was awesome. Having 2 people to please....watching her get pleasured by him.....both of us pleasuring him at the same time.....yeah......that was much more enjoyable for me.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 9:03:11 AM
I feel good about them, but I'm very selective about who and when so as to avoid any drama or issues. I've participated in mfm and fmf, though my personal preference is fmf with me in the middle. The most recent was about a week ago helping a friend fulfill her fantasy. I had fun, and she was thrilled with the experience.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/9/2011 4:28:18 PM
^^^^^ You don't have to....

People who have done this know its all about having the right people involved, the focus discussed beforehand and respecting each other.

It's very possible to have it be a free for all but in most cases there's usually one person at the center of it.... I'm a pleaser so I like having MY woman at the center. The third party KNOWS they're the third party and acts accordingly.
Usually when its FFM, once the females have had enough they focus in the male and finish him off...who/how his load will be handled should be agreed on upfront by the females.

I've had FFM's where the female stays the night and also where they leave afterwards. All of the MFM's its been prearranged that the guy sees himself out after he's done and my woman and I continue.

Communication upfront is key here.

I love 3somes... but I don't NEED them..... all that I've been involved in where suggested by the females.
In fact everything non-vanilla that I've ever been involved in was at the request of the female....
 whatevs_meh
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/9/2011 8:53:33 PM
My ex wanted either an ffm or an fmf. We did the research (bought a swinger classifieds magazine) and began our search. It was all her idea and she was very specific on how it would go down - we had to go out of town to meet her, the third couldn't be prettier than my gf, and I couldn't kiss her. She was also very specific about what acts she wanted to partake in - some of which were kind of puzzling to me.

Well, it never did happen and I was glad for it - it's not really my thing. Like others here have said intamacy is best one on one for me - but I don't find it distasteful if others enjoy it either.
 ferfoxache
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/9/2011 8:58:20 PM

again...?

I thought this was kind of funny.
I mean how does that conversation go?
"It's not fair for you to not be interested in a MMF!"
"You are absolutely right, honey, I'm sorry, it's not fair....(sotto voice) You hear that Mr. Penis? You need to overcome yourself and shyness about being around another guy. You need to stand up and enjoy the experience so she can enjoy the experience, if you can't you aren't being fair and we could be sued! So hurry up and get over yourself, work through the psychological issues that would make you take this out with sighing, and groaning, and not getting erect, and just being annoyed, immediately. Fair's fair! Step to!...Okay sweety, all set to go, bring that stud in here so I can be fair."
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/10/2011 12:59:42 AM
Im not interested, and couldnt care less if other people are. Good for them if they like it.
I like sex to be a very intimate, intense, loving, passionate and pleasuarable moment between myself and my partner. Even when i had a FWB i still enjoyed the one on one attention.
And i really dont want to eat clam chowder, i prefer sausage!
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 51
Posted: 2/10/2011 1:22:11 AM
LOL....... people have some strange misconceptions about this...like having a threesomes or being open means your lovemaking won't be intense! ...or that it somehow means one party isn't satisfied with the relationship... nothing could be further from the truth...loving and trusting your partner enough to share them can make for some very intense lovemaking and overall feelings....share each other then experience very deep and intense passion like being newly in love all over again! .....it lasts for months.

No matter how good a cook one is, its still nice to go out to eat once in awhile!

You guys crack me up! It's like listening to someone who has only walked trying to tell someone else what driving or flying is like....or trying to describe snow having never seen it in person!
Have you ever talked with someone who has never seen snow? If you get the chance...ask them to tell you what they THINK it feels like..... it'll crack you up!

Having experienced MFM threesomes as a 3rd AND as the SO of the female, I can say there's a world of difference.

Seeing your love pleasured in ways that they've only been able to experience because of you is very rewarding.
No matter how good of a lover you are, giving them freedom to experience others only brings them to appreciate you more...in fact it let's them experience others that they would not let themselves experience if they were single.... its hard to explain, but the situation allows for more trust and security in experimenting than being single does.....for women, more so than men.
 MsMicki
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2011 7:06:01 AM
Now JCO......not sure your intending to........but once again your post comes across
as condenscending to those that aren't interested in 3somes.

One does not have to experience something to know it's not for them. Not everyone
can detach the emotional aspect of sex.....and the thought of their loved one with someone else sexually just isn't going to happen. And there is nothing wrong with that.
They know what they like or dislike and they won't be talk into doing something they
don't want to do.

If you can handle them emotionally........good for you.
but you go beyond just sharing your experiences to making making it sound like someone that disagrees with your POV is wrong.
Educating others on how you personally deal with it is great.....but leave out the condenscending tone please.
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2011 7:54:22 AM
Now JCO......not sure your intending to........but once again your post comes across
as condenscending to those that aren't interested in 3somes.

One does not have to experience something to know it's not for them. Not everyone
can detach the emotional aspect of sex.....and the thought of their loved one with someone else sexually just isn't going to happen. And there is nothing wrong with that.
They know what they like or dislike and they won't be talk into doing something they
don't want to do.

If you can handle them emotionally........good for you.
but you go beyond just sharing your experiences to making making it sound like someone that disagrees with your POV is wrong.
Educating others on how you personally deal with it is great.....but leave out the condenscending tone please.

Thanks, msmicki I was thinking the same thing. Some of us are perfectly content having only one sexual partner at a time.

I like sex to be a very intimate, intense, loving, passionate and pleasuarable moment between myself and my partner. Even when i had a FWB i still enjoyed the one on one attention.

I agree with this. ^^^ I believe in making love with one person and I don't care how intense a threesome is, I am not interested in the experience.
 dondea
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2011 8:40:24 AM
I too, agree with MsMicki and Red Fish GF: To each is own.

I like making love to one woman at a time. It's much more intense emotionally versus physically. I don't care for just the physical aspect of sex. I can have that anytime by myself, LOL!

I participated in a FMF once when I was younger and single. Though it was fun during the moment, it seemed to me like it was a pleasurable exercise at a gym because I divided my attention between my SO at the time and her GF. In other words, I found something out about myself that day--I need to have an emotional connection to really enjoy sex.

After we went home, I made love to my SO and felt the missing emotional attachment that I craved. I have never participated in an orgy, but after the FMF experience, I vowed threesomes and orgies are just not for me!
 namrael
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/10/2011 8:55:31 AM

I need to have an emotional connection to really enjoy sex.

This is very much true for me as well.

My more recent group experiences have involved people I knew and cared for already. The impending threesome(s) this spring will involve my partner and a girl we both care for. There is emotional connection for me or I wouldn't be interested in the first place. It doesn't have to be romantic connection, necessarily, but there has to be emotional involvement of some sort for me. This is not true for everyone, but it clearly is for me.

My point is that threesomes CAN involve emotional connection and attachment. They can be mechanical and emotionless if that works for you, or they can involve people of whom you're very fond in some capacity or another. Threesomes don't automatically cut out any sense of intimacy; it's all in how you do it, and who you do it with.
 Red Fish GF
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2011 10:00:46 AM

I like making love to one woman at a time. It's much more intense emotionally versus physically. I don't care for just the physical aspect of sex. I can have that anytime by myself, LOL!

I participated in a FMF once when I was younger and single. Though it was fun during the moment, it seemed to me like it was a pleasurable exercise at a gym because I divided my attention between my SO at the time and her GF. In other words, I found something out about myself that day--I need to have an emotional connection to really enjoy sex.

I have never had a threesome nor do I care to. After being told by a man who wanted to be FWB I should try casual sex I had a drunken one night stand with some one I had met twice. I did not enjoy the experience without the emotional connection and I knew casual sex was not for me. However, I do not need to experience a threesome to know that.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 57
Posted: 2/10/2011 12:09:28 PM

as condenscending to those that aren't interested in 3somes. One does not have to experience something to know it's not for them. Not everyone

I can see how that may have come across....
It wasn't my intention to put down those NOT interested in them.... what I AM laughing at is how some people describe how the threesomes dynamic "FEELS" when they've never done one!
If people say it's not for them, they don't think they could handle it....FINE.
If they go on to say how a threesome means you can't be in love, you're just using/being used, people are selfish or just looking for someone else (or any host of other misconceptions.) then I take offense.

Example;

How would I feel if my partner told me they were interested in a threesome ...

Well, I would wonder why I was not enough for him and then show him the door, and boot his a$$ on the way out.

I want a relationship with substance, where sex is a bonus between the 2 of us.

So...a 3some means you're not enough and the relationship lacks SUBSTANCE?

I like sex to be a very intimate, intense, loving, passionate and pleasuarable moment between myself and my partner.

So...having CASUAL sex sometimes means there's no intimacy, intensity or pleasure in the relationship? GEESH!

ive had men and women tell me i need to experience xyz in the bedroom in order to know if its right for me and i said thats not even true. they told me if we met u r gonna do xyz in the bedroom i said ur violating my rights i dont have to do anything u tell me to do.

I'm not suggesting everyone/anyone has to TRY something to know it's not for them. (Although, you can't REALLY know unless you try! I was against MFM until I TRIED it!), but what I AM saying is if you have no EXPERIENCE with something you should refrain from stating how it FEELS to DO it....at least put the qualifier in your statement that this is how you IMAGINE you'd feel!

This doesn't mean I'm willing to TRY anything either....I'm content not finding out about many things in which my ignorance and imagined demons are stronger than the desire ....If there even IS any desire to try! What I won't do is enter a conversation about the subject just to state my fears as fact in order to put those in the topic down.

For example, I've commented on POLY threads....I'm curious about them and cannot wrap my head around them. I have an IDEA of how it might make me feel to experience one, but I don't state those feelings as FACT on the forums to other people who are curious as well. I defer to the peeps who are relating their EXPERIENCES with them. Most likely my thoughts on how I'd feel are 100% wrong from the reality of the experience....Still, I think I'm too insecure to let myself be involved in one.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >