Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 180
view profile
History
How do you feel about mfm and/or ffm threesomes?Page 9 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I for some reason am someone who's received a few offers from strangers in real life out of the blue. I figure it's my personality or looks, in some way. (Well, der, huh?) I've always turned it down. But I have to admit, for a guy who's very monogamous- and long-term-minded, and not casual or promiscuous, and thought of as "waiting for the one" blah blah blah, if some details were right I might take someone up on this offer. Really it comes down to the questions of hygiene and disease being addressed too little. But also it's the people's motivations. Though sometimes it's a male and female couple, it's more often been a female couple. And the motivations of a female couple seem to carry a bit of tension or mixed feelings or respect-issues on the part of one or both of the females. Otherwise, if these things weren't an issue, I'll admit that I could have fun with such a thing, which would be unusual for a guy who doesn't dream of being with more than one woman like guys are accused of always doing.
 junedooley45
Msg: 182
How do you feel about mfm and/or ffm threesomes?
Posted: 1/14/2013 8:38:43 AM
im ok with the it. its only a toy and the rules have to be set with my man first and at this time it is. it is my choice and i no what im looking for in the threesome. we are both dom so it would have to be a sub.. and the toy goes away. its ok for us to do it if we both want to and we do. so im looking for a sub f to gone our ffm
 ohenryx
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2013 10:21:53 AM

junedooley45
im ok with the it. its only a toy and the rules have to be set with my man first and at this time it is. it is my choice and i no what im looking for in the threesome. we are both dom so it would have to be a sub.. and the toy goes away. its ok for us to do it if we both want to and we do. so im looking for a sub f to gone our ffm

Good luck with your search for a unicorn

urbandictionary
The term is often used to be dismissive of a couple seen to be only superficially polyamorous. Because of the demands that this type of couple places on the woman (that she be single and not take on any additional partners, and become involved with both members of the couple equally, and often "complete" their family as a surrogate mother and housekeeper and/or breadwinner and not do anything that may threaten or disrupt the existing couple), many in the poly community call this type of woman a "unicorn", as in mythical and not likely to be found, even though there are plenty of bipoly women around.
 onehappyfellow
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2013 2:18:27 PM
I was in a MFM relationship for years. it was her idea and all about pleasing her. Both she and her husband had no problem .. There was never any MM action. My wife was essentially asexual so I never felt I was giving away anything she wanted

I know two couples where the F is a practicing bi and both guys are happy with this.

It's not cheating if you're doing it in the same room

Would I go into a MMF or FFM. In s heart beat.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2013 4:34:33 PM

Drinkthesun.....You're are thinking this to much. First of all if I am invited into a MFM Safe Sex is the first ground rule and second is NO Male on Male, incidental contact is fine with me. As far as an FMF, I'm in all the way and I make sure I am well supplied with condoms. Could I satisify 2 woman, hell yea and I know they could just blow my mind. Every guy thinks he could satisify 2 woman, but I gota ask did you(general statement) satisify your wife enough to have her dump you.

I've hosted many couples and many females and gangbangs for sexual beings to enjoy these preferences. I know a group of men that are friends and we know how to behave and are always ready to completely please a woman. I also never use a new man unless I know him before hand and is able to fit in. Any couple is encouraged to bring a guy, but he is watched very carefully to see if he'll fit in.

If gangbangs are your fantasy both men and woman I find most times that's all it is a fantasy.

1 - If I'm concerned with hygiene and disease, and get the feeling that partner(s) might have mixed feelings or aren't sure of their motivations...and someone says that I'm over-thinking it, that's a red flag for me. To say that I'm over-thinking when I want to be sure about these things makes me run the other way.

2 - One of the reasons I barely ever have sex is because I don't feel that there's any such thing as safe sex. There is such a thing as being safe, sure, and I certainly approve...but to me that's not sex. I want to have sex. If a condom is enough to protect me, then we must not be doing very much and it doesn't sound like much fun. And if a dental dam is involved, I might as well not bother. People misunderstand me when I say this - I'm not saying that I'd not want to use safe practices, but what I'm saying is that, with safe practices, it's not sex. "If it's not getting all over the place, it doesn't belong in my face". Hehe. I can have more fun at home by myself. And so, that's the dilemna for folks like me...that's why I want a regular ole' steady monogamous long termish girlfriend. To have the standard one on one boyfriend girlfriend long term relationship thing...solves that problem. Problem solved. Things aren't guaranteed, but we're talking about probabilities here concerning safety. Assuming, of course, you got to know each other properly, and were honest and responsible, etc...which, tada!, brings us right back to the problems of finding someone for such a thing.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2013 5:52:51 PM
I guess you haven't heard of the role of sperm warfare in human evolution!
 ladysuccubus
Msg: 187
Posted: 1/14/2013 5:56:33 PM
lmao...funny how a man will happily take two women to please themselves, but not with another guy to please her woman.
 Rmb59
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2013 7:08:56 PM
Real simple. No it will destroy your relationship. Period. No matter what your partner may say. If you love someone do not allow another to come to the place that should be the most sacred.
 whytwater
Msg: 189
Posted: 1/14/2013 7:46:44 PM
lmao...funny how a man will happily take two women to please themselves, but not with another guy to please her woman

Among the general population, my sense is that women are more distrustful, and critical, of other women, than men or of men. I suspect there's a carry-over into this multi-party sex concept, so that it is more improbable for a woman to consent to adding another woman for her man, than for her to agree to adding another man. Of course, I'm sure the same reluctance lies in the hearts of plenty of men as well, although the male reluctance, to add another male to the mix, seems more about an aversion to male/male contact. Women don't seem, generally speaking, quite so concerned about being touched, even affectionately, by another woman.

I kinda wonder why these convos always seem to focus on 3somes, in lieu of four, five or more. I understand that recruiting even one to add to an existing couple is challenging, and two or more would probly take even more time and effort. And, of course, adding even another human to a sexual event further complicates things. I've had two lovers, women, in the past, who loved to suck cuck. One of those also relished anal sex. I kinda wonder whether have a stick for each nether hole, plus one to suck, would be within any woman's range of, uh, enjoyment? (for lack of a more descriptive or apt word). I mean, women come with the "ports" to accommodate a small crowd of plug-ins.

I think, with all modesty, I could keep two women interested, but three or more boggles the mind. lol
 sonofagunnn
Msg: 190
Posted: 1/14/2013 9:06:18 PM
"I would not be interested. I believe in sex being between two people to share closeness and love as well as enjoyment. If I was dating some one and they mentioned this we would not be compatible for a long term relationship. I know my SO is not interested in these things either." OK Just have to say as mammals we were not designed to be monogamous. This is something that was done over time due to emotions and having a sense of control and a whole bunch of other ridonkulous reasons. How many mammals do you know of that are able to of course use ONLY their primal instinct..,stick to one buddy to screw? It is all in your head! Either mentally you can get over the jealousy and insecurity you possess or you cant! It is not fair though to suggest a long term relationship is not possible if a partner has a desire to add people to your sex life. With that being said.., I definately would be unsure about having a threesome but probably wouldnt because i have insecurities and am not that confident in myself to share the spotlight with another lady, however another man would be awesome to try lol
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2013 1:59:17 AM
^ ^ ^ And I wish that people would stop claiming that "humans aren't designed to be monogamous" or that no other mammals are monogamous. It's like those out there who want mulitple sex partners are trying to persuade others into thinking like this so that they can get a piece of them.

Some people are not monogamous, and some are, but to claim that it's "naturally" or "supposed to be" a certain way for everyone is just a bunch of nonsense talk. How in the world can a person say that we all are not designed to be monogamous? How do you know such a thing?

And, people who talk like this obviously have a lack of knowledge about the animal world. There are MANY species who are monogamous. Look it up. Moreover, it shouldn't matter what the rest of the animal world does - why do people always justify something by saying that's what is found in the rest of mother nature, or some holy document?

And lastly...monogamy is not because of jealousy, insecurity, and isn't about control or possessiveness. Maybe for some, but they obviously don't represent or speak for the concept of monogamy. One of the reasons some people are afraid of monogamy and committment is because they think it's about possessiveness, losing some kind of freedom, jealousy or insecurity, and they just don't understand what being together is even about. Sad.
 Dolphinelover
Msg: 193
Posted: 1/15/2013 6:28:27 AM
When I was in the army me and a girlfriend did it,it was with a friend of hers. It was ok back then plus we was all in our 20's and liked being a bit wild. But now that I'm older,I don't know if I would be interested in that type of thing again. We have all done something that may seem wierd to others when young if it had to do with sex or other wise.
 jslo2004
Msg: 195
Posted: 1/17/2013 6:00:32 PM
I was asked that and the answer was not only no but "hell no" What I would like to know is why does the male think a female should go to bed with another female but him going to bed with another male is out. They should know that if they don't want to go to bed with another male then why would we want to go to bed with another female. And why would they even want to share us with someone else. Needless to say I'm not dating him any longer and have no desire to date him. Just my opinion!!!!!!
 tjh1968
Msg: 196
Posted: 1/19/2013 4:16:14 PM
If both people are comfortable with it, why not?
 Crayola12
Msg: 197
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:24:17 PM
Done both and prefer the MFM, actually.

Lots of fun, be open to either one if either came up.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:26:43 PM
Threesomes usually happen when the couple is bored in the bedroom. When you love someone, you should be able to find new and exciting things to do in the bedroom to avoid experimenting with other people. I say NO to this. It encourages infidelity in the bedroom. Love your partner and explore new ideas in the bedroom.
 ADKGENT
Msg: 199
view profile
History
What about mmf threesomes for a bi-curious male?
Posted: 1/22/2013 10:38:59 AM
Totally armchair thinking on my part. This seems to me something you might try with a friend because if it turns out to be emotionally uncomfortable, you would not be reminded of it constantly and it would not be an ongoing source of friction in a relationship. However if you are in a committed relationship I think this might be a risky venture. This might be better off as one of those wild oats to sow or not sow in your youth.
 Justforsomefun911
Msg: 200
Posted: 1/22/2013 10:52:00 AM

Threesomes usually happen when the couple is bored in the bedroom. When you love someone, you should be able to find new and exciting things to do in the bedroom to avoid experimenting with other people. I say NO to this. It encourages infidelity in the bedroom. Love your partner and explore new ideas in the bedroom

That's not always true...sure sometimes there is a "bored" aspect. But sometimes it's just something to spice things up. For those guys out there that are fine with FFM and not willing to go MFM? WTF? really...go get t a tattoo of a ONE WAY sign on your forehead. That's just wrong.
 Bluetattoo
Msg: 201
Posted: 2/15/2013 10:58:12 PM
I've always found the sight of a woman sucking and ****ing two guys at the same time to be very erotic.
 RnRgirl01
Msg: 202
Posted: 2/18/2013 7:41:43 PM
I'd hate the idea and be skeptical of our relationship after that question. I find our intimacy shouldn't ever be shared with anyone else, it's too personal. I'd rather share the love and closeness with one person, not more.
 TPG1956
Msg: 203
Posted: 2/18/2013 8:00:57 PM
Done the ffm several times, was fun to start, a lot of stopping and starting. Made me look at the relationship that I was in a lot differently, dropped the ffm thing. Attempted the mfm once, found out real quick I don't share well with others. Luckly the scene stopped with no hard feelings and some understanding. Never did either after that, never want to again. I like the one on one a whole lot better.
 swm69
Msg: 204
Posted: 2/19/2013 12:07:27 AM
Not interested in another MFF experience, because the 2nd F is usually only interested in the other F.
My participation in MMF would depend on what is expected. If it's men taking turns with the woman, no problem.
 40Golfer
Msg: 205
Posted: 2/19/2013 1:35:35 PM
FFM is all good if I am the M but a significant other would not get MMF. Might be unfair or sexist but I really don't care.
 primeb
Msg: 206
Posted: 2/20/2013 6:22:11 AM
You are the most honest on here
 SnoochieBoochie12
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2013 1:03:57 PM
If a partner asked me I wouldn't be impressed. But I have always fancied MMF.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >