Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Why are most new rock bands terrible?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Baffalobill
Msg: 225
Why are most new rock bands terrible?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Yea Rhythm'n'Blues / Soul in my opinion meant... The sound was HONEST and RAW - Wilson Picket , Otis Reeding , Sam Cooke , The Funk Brothers, Sam & Dave , Geno Washington etc....

Not this overly Produced / Refined , Predictable " Sampled Crap " of today..........
 hahashakeoff997
Msg: 226
Why are most new rock bands terrible?
Posted: 9/9/2015 10:17:07 PM
obviously you have checked me out, I'm the future tootz

https://soundcloud.com/kyle-jones-18

https://www.reverbnation.com/cyberphonicjazz?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav
 aworldoutside
Msg: 227
Why are most new rock bands terrible?
Posted: 9/13/2015 5:05:02 PM
As with almost everything in this day and age, it is adulterated and most meaning is lost, even our own lives in the midst of global purging...music has lost most of its value, due to the general population declaring degeneracy over regeneracy, the "yolo" lifestyle in which hardly anyone acts for the soul anymore, the soul of music is extinguished within the overall body of common music nowadays. It is unfortunate, but as with many other subjects there is meaning to be found, beyond the walls of what are thrown at us, or imposed upon us as a whole. There is still great music to be found in the underground, and we wont find it on radios, or anywhere in the general media. We may get hints of it through other sources of talent, but ultimately, one has to truly dig and find music that resonates with them on a deeper level.
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Why are most new rock bands terrible?