Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Extramarital Affairs.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jackfouru
Msg: 26
Extramarital Affairs.Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
extra marital affairs just for sex or love? If two people are unhappily married, I get their falling in love with people outside the marriage although I do not approve, and believe in that case the marriage should just end so that each partner can try to find love for themselves. An extra marital affair just for sex? In my mind that is as pathetic as it comes. The way I see it, this is a very difficult world and we should be able to depend on our spouses, above all else, for trust and decency and integrity. To violate that trust just for sex is, in my opinion, almost evil.
 ForumFilly
Msg: 27
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 8:25:54 AM
If the two greatest relationships you've had in your life were with two married women that alone should tell you something. You are not someone who is mature and stable enough to want to be in a complete, monogamous, 24/7 relationship. You prefer a part time relationship where you don't have to commit. You feel safer seeing a woman who is already in a committed relationship, although she has no qualms about cheating on her husband. Therefore, you seem to prefer associating with women of low moral character and on a temporary basis. To have an affair of 3 years with a married woman while in your 40's shows that you yourself are lacking in the integrity and morals department.

How do most people feel about extramarital affairs? Cheaters and liars and people who have no qualms in breaking their marriage vows, are all for them. People with integrity and morals, on the other hand, are not going to participate. If they find they are unhappy, they will do the honorable thing and work to salvage it, or if that's not possible, leave the marriage, as oppose to figuratively stabbing their spouse in the back.

You won't be seeing me. I don't hang around with people who have so few morals.
 ChrisD1957
Msg: 28
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 8:28:02 AM
I think you should give us their names and addresses so that we can contact their husbands. Hopefully they will beat the shit out of you and we can put it on You tube.
 forumrum
Msg: 29
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 8:30:02 AM
Don't feed the troll!!!!!!
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 30
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 8:59:36 AM

The two greatest relationships of my life were with married women. The first one happened when I was 25. It was 4 months of pure sexual bliss. The second one took place in my fourties. It lasted over 3 years. She was not only my lover,but my best friend. I am single,but I have taken a lot of heat for dating married women. How do people really feel about extramarital affairs? be seeing you.
silly question OP, wont be seeing you.

Generally people who feel incomplete, inadequate and unappreciated are more likely to seek comfort in a sexual relationship ,You have a best friend who cheats on her spouse? wow... what a great quality to have in a friend and it shows the type of person you are .
 trinity818
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 9:21:43 AM

The way I see it, this is a very difficult world and we should be able to depend on our spouses, above all else, for trust and decency and integrity. To violate that trust just for sex is, in my opinion, almost evil.

I agree with this 100%
 Butterfly~Effect
Msg: 32
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 9:21:46 AM
be seeing you???.....LOL...a 45 year old with a 'catch phrase'.

Wow...your my hero. Do you have theme music following you around as well?

I think all has been said, that can be said about your two greatest loves *cough, choke*....
 howard19651
Msg: 33
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 9:32:05 AM
I have always found it interesting that adults cannot have a mature and civil conversation about affairs. be seeing you.
 RushLuv
Msg: 34
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 9:38:16 AM
Pitiful troll post.

You come to the forums to brag about two affairs you had with married women, and then asks forum mites what we think about that? Trollish entertainment at its finest.
 Butterfly~Effect
Msg: 35
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 9:38:33 AM

I have always found it interesting that adults cannot have a mature and civil conversation about affairs. be seeing you.

^^^^ And there it is....

Ever consider this....maybe it's because the people having affairs are not mature nor civil....hense...ADULTS would prefer not to make conversation with them.....
 howard19651
Msg: 36
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 9:43:01 AM
In the real world,affairs do happen. Whether people like it or not,affairs are relationships. As this is a relationship forum,I figured it was a legitimate topic of discussion. Perhaps I figured wrong. be seeing you.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 37
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 9:43:29 AM

I have always found it interesting that adults cannot have a mature and civil conversation about affairs. be seeing you
do you think one can have a civil conversation about affairs when one is bragging about the affairs one had?
second, ever thought ( which I doubt) that some of the posters on here were the victim ( I hate using that word) of a affair? and its rubbing salt in the wound?

Big difference between discussing and bragging about one slick?
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 38
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 9:51:19 AM

I am an intelligent gentleman and the women involved were intelligent,both affairs were discreet. Nobody was ever "caught". be seeing you.

Sometimes, being intelligent has NOTHING to do with not being caught. Sometimes it's just plain, old dumb luck that keeps you from coming face to face with an angry husband sporting his hunting rifle and nursing an itchy trigger finger.
I have always found it interesting that adults cannot have a mature and civil
conversation about affairs. be seeing you.

I don't know what else you're expecting. Perhaps a give and take of the pros and cons associated with affairs?

I do agree with the others that it's pretty sad that 2 illicit affairs are considered your BEST relationships. But I think you're smart not to get married as you clearly don't respect the boundaries of marriage - especially other peoples'.
 howard19651
Msg: 39
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 9:52:15 AM
I am not bragging about the 2 affairs I had. I am writing about things that have happened to me in my life. As I said before,affairs are a fact of life. As adults,we should be able to talk about them in a civil manner. be seeing you.
 jackfouru
Msg: 40
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 9:53:07 AM
Howard, based on your photo, you are far from a good looking guy. Perhaps then you feel justified getting it any way you can?
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 41
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 9:57:00 AM

Whether people like it or not,affairs are relationships.

LOL...I wouldn't describe an affair as a "relationship." Not a legitimate one, anyway - especially when it's based on lies, deceit, manipulation, sneaking around, and complete and utter disrespect for others.

But hey, that's just me.
 jackfouru
Msg: 42
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:00:54 AM
I'm not sure why anyone thinks this guy is a troll. Face it, there are people out there who have no ethics, morals or decency, probably a significant number of people, who have no issues having an affair with a married person. Narcissism comes to mind, or simply a person with a non-developed sense of conscience. This guy seems almost insulted that people do not approve of his affairs. He was likely coming here for approval after all.

I wouldn't describe an affair as a "relationship." Not a legitimate one, anyway - especially when it's based on lies, deceit, manipulation, sneaking around, and complete and utter disrespect for others.

Actually, an affair just for sex is of course not a relationship, but an affair for love may be a very strong relationship. And in the end, who are we to judge affairs of the heart. Of course this guy is simply an ugly guy looking for love whereever he can find it.
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 43
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:04:01 AM
I am writing about things that have happened to me in my life.
As I said before,affairs are a fact of life. As adults,we should be able to talk about them in a civil manner.

nobody cares about your life story unless you have a question or a problem to ask about it. and maybe our talking about your affairs in a civil manner is a problem because having an affair is an UNCIVIL thing to do, but you're here to crow about it.... blah blah fukkin blah.

if you are here just to make an announcement about the affairs you had and how great you thought they were, you are abusing the forums and you should be reported to the mods so that your thread can be deleted. and maybe you can add POF forums to the list of sites that have banned you because of your "thought provoking" discussions.
 Twilightslove
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:05:54 AM
So you want a mature and rational discussion about affairs, huh?

Lets start with the fact that two people joining together as one (marrying one another) do so with the intent of monogamy. For one partner to go outside the marriage looking for sex from someone else is inconsiderate, immature, and selfish. Their inconsiderate action causes their partner undue harm which can alter this innocent parties perception of love and trust greatly.

There are always alternatives when a person does not feel their marriage is giving them what they want such as better communication, counseling, and if those do not work divorce. With these alternatives you are giving your partner the ability to make decisions for themselves. Cheating only satisfies one person in that partnership if it actually does satisfy them. Meanwhile, cheating destroys marriages, children lives, and the family bond.

I've heard the reasons people give for cheating such as not enough sex, no real love, and I just cannot leave due to financial complications. These excuses are just that.....EXCUSES.

The lover of such situations has no respect for the bonds of marriage between two people. They have no consideration for the innocent parties in the situation that being the spouse and children.

There is no rational reason for cheating or cheaters.

For someone to believe that their relationships with married people were their best relationships is ludicrous unless they just have no moral compass at all.
 missdi1968
Msg: 45
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:14:13 AM
Who on this earth would want to have sex with this guy? I just looked at his picture. He is not much to look at.
He calls him getting lucky with some unhappy, cheating ****, a relationship? Wow. I am speechless.
 howard19651
Msg: 46
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:21:10 AM
So you are a "troll" if you want to engage in civil discussion about a certain type of relationship? An affair. Would you be a "troll" if you wanted to discuss a gay relationship? A bi-racial relationship? A younger/older romance? There are all kinds of relationships in which CONSENTING adults engage. Let us not label someone a "troll" just because their lifestyle choices are not our cup of tea. be seeing you.
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 47
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:23:58 AM
^^^you have nothing to discuss. the whole point of your "discussion" was this:
[1] i had 2 affairs with married women; and
[2] i thought both of them were great.

what's to discuss, genius?
you want a prize? validation? another married woman to screw?
 Time_For_Two
Msg: 48
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:24:45 AM

I am not bragging about the 2 affairs I had. I am writing about things that have happened to me in my life. As I said before,affairs are a fact of life. As adults,we should be able to talk about them in a civil manner. be seeing you.

You do realize your on a dating site?? Many people here have been cheated on and it ended their marriage. Did you really think you would do any more then piss people off with this topic?

So you were not caught. What you did was morally wrong. No matter if affairs are happening in real life as you say. It is still MORALLY wrong. What is you had been caught, then what?

Can you not see the hurt your doing to not only her spouse but to her kids? In your 20's ok maybe I can see the whole mystery and intrigue, but really in your 40's that's just wrong on to many levels.
 RushLuv
Msg: 49
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:27:45 AM
So you are a "troll" if you want to engage in civil discussion about a certain type of relationship?

You're a troll because you came to a public forum bragging about two affairs you had with married women, and then asking us how we felt about them. Who in the fvvk does that? You knew it was wrong regardless of how much you enjoyed them, and I'm sure you already knew what the answers were gonna be, before you even asked.

To be honest, I am actually shocked at some of the responses here. With a thread like this, the OP would usually get a serious beat down from forum mites. My guess is, that if this thread was created by a woman, the answers would have been much different. Lawd knows that if I was a random newbie coming to a public forum to brag about affairs I've had with married men, I would have gotten ripped to shreds.

missdi1968
Msg: 50
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:28:14 AM
What is it with that "be seeing you" b.s.? Who talks like that? It sounds like some stalker, weirdo crap. That whole post reminds me of "Deliverance" LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Extramarital Affairs.