Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Extramarital Affairs.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GirlyMuscle
Msg: 76
Extramarital Affairs.Page 4 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
www.centerofdiseasecontrol.com is this where you want to end up? What a troll....geez.
 howard19651
Msg: 77
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 1:41:35 PM
Not every affair is just about sex. Many affairs are strong emotional connections between the 2 parties involved. Sometimes the married person has an affair because there is an emotional disconnect between them and their spouse. A great book and film about the emotions of an affair is "The English Patient". Might I suggest it. be seeing you.
 foreverstacey
Msg: 78
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 1:44:28 PM
How would having an affair help the fact that there is an emotional diconnect between them?? If its there, ITS THERE. Sleeping/talking to someone else is not going to help that. Also, they should communicate the fact that there is an emotional disconnect, or better yet LEAVE the relationship if its that bad. Holy crap. Theres a million better/safer options.

I bet you get cheated on a lot.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 79
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 1:46:47 PM

Not every affair is just about sex. Many affairs are strong emotional connections between the 2 parties involved. Sometimes the married person has an affair because there is an emotional disconnect between them and their spouse. A great book and film about the emotions of an affair is "The English Patient". Might I suggest it. be seeing you.

It doesn't matter what someone uses as an excuse to try to justify cheating on their SO, IT'S STILL NOT ACCEPTABLE. If a person feels emotionally disconnected from their SO, they need to either try to reconnect with them, or leave them. Going outside your COMMITTED relationship to try to find something that you feel is missing IN IT, is never acceptable and will only end up hurting the other person.

As stated before, it doesn't matter how many famous people cheat, how many movies, books, etc... you want to drag out to try to justify it, IT'S STILL MORALLY WRONG.
 sexyisback!
Msg: 80
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 1:47:16 PM

As I stated in my original post,I have only had 2 affairs.

otherwise known as: lack of opportunity.

sort of like his profile says : hair color: "BLACK"

but photo seem to indicate a distinct "LACK" .. of any hair cover??

maybe it WAS 'black' during that first affair in his twenties. ?

he's had sex with 2 different women in his life, give him a prize! :)
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 81
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 1:49:58 PM

In the interest of full disclosure,I never felt guilty about either affair. There are far greater sins commited by man than the "sin" of having an affair. And imo,what 2 consenting adults do should be between them. be seeing you.
youre kidding me with this one Slick? two consenting adults when one is cheating behind their spouses back?

Personally I think you are insecure and unable to have a real relationship with anyone. Mind you you're no different from a single female who has sex with married men. The problem here Jack is you're trying to prove that you are somehow better than the man she is already with? and there is some erroneous thought that you are desired by these women who are lacking something in their marriages. In my mind you're just some hump who has absolutely no ability to connect with someone on a truly intimate level. Your sole identity exists in your crotch.

Dont preach to me about your sins are less than others, that's not the point or the point of your thread. Personally Im not here to be your moral guide, because I really dont give a rats ass what you do, where I take issue is why post your sordid affairs, you want a discussion about Extra marital affairs go ahead and post something intelligence and debate, bragging how you scored with two married women only exposes the type of person you are

and by the way why do you end every post with " be seeing you"
 GirlyMuscle
Msg: 82
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 1:50:23 PM
Stacy, he is probably one if this small willie men who can only GET married women. Anyone who would want someone worth keeping would not do a guy like that, vice versa. Anyone who lives in Fantasy Island having sexual relations with married people, are just asking for trouble. He posts " be seeing you" because he is not literate. Look at his profile and wording.
 howard19651
Msg: 83
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 1:51:05 PM
Morality is best left to the gods to judge. As mortals, what we and any other consenting adult are doing behind closed doors is not to be judged by any other person. be seeing you.
 bodypro8ra
Msg: 84
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 1:52:27 PM
Hey boss, you don't have to convince me, BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN GIVE A CARE!
I'm laid up here at home waiting for a surgery, and that's why I'm wasting my precious life on your non issue. The forums are dead, I don't feel like reading and tv is even worse than this crap. Because at least I'm keeping up on my typing.
Four pages! I guess I'm not the only one here with time on their hands. At least no trees were killed.
You know what? If you did even half the living I've done you wouldn't be coming on here with some kind of faux controversy and milking it to death.

Instead feeding you I could be pulling the wings off of flies for entertainment. But I ran out of flies. You ain't pushing my buttons but I dislike posers.
Oh and the faux wisdom of a 26 year old know it all.

Hey! I wonder it this guy has dual profiles. He's also the preternaturally wise know it all young man? It's like a tag team deal!
 foreverstacey
Msg: 85
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 1:56:11 PM
Oh jeeze. We all know whats morally right and morally wrong. This isn't a consenting adult situation because as someone else pointed out, these "2 womens" husbands didn't consent. If they did, THEN go for it. If they didn't, its wrong and not happening between consenting adults. This is hugely why marriage is such a joke these days and almost not even worth it.
 FranklinLA
Msg: 86
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 1:56:11 PM
Oh, and Franklin, to lay blame for an affair on the person who was cheated on, just shows YOUR ignorance.

- If you're the victim of an affair, and you can't accept your portion of responsibility for letting the relationship falter to that level shows YOUR level of ignorance. There's no doubt about that. People in committed relationships don't just decide one day to commit an affair, it takes time to build to that point. You should remember that they entered into a relationship with you for a reason, to stay committed. At some point in the relationship that is no longer a priority. Your job is to figure out why.

Some people cheat just because they think they can, not because of anything their partner has done.

- That's the type of people YOU choose to date. Sucks that you pick wrong people to marry but that's not my problem. Everyone should accept their portion of blame for having a relationship falter. Yours was not being able to have a normal discussion with your husband about his desires to have a poly-amorous lifestyle. That's not that hard to understand, there's nobody saying you have to forgive them and take them back, but you should realize your errors so that you that don't commit them in future relationships and end up with the same (i.e. fix your sh*t so your next relationship doesn't end with an affair <-- that's a protip.)

Personally, I believe anyone who cheats on their SO or who cheats with someone who is in a relationship has an inherently narcissistic personality in thinking they are above the social "rules" that apply to everyone else.

- Ain't no "rules" in life and you have to learn that.

It's not that difficult: if you make a commitment to someone, STICK TO IT. There is NEVER a justification for cheating, EVER.

- So don't cheat. /thread

Not every affair is just about sex.

- So true. Be seeing you.

Morality is best left to the gods to judge.

- Judgment is left for God not man. So true. be seeing you.

be seeing you is now the way to end every post. be seeing you.

Good luck and have a nice day. be seeing you.

Lol. be seeing you.
 sexyisback!
Msg: 87
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 2:02:41 PM

- That's the type of people YOU choose to date. Sucks that you pick wrong people to marry but that's not my problem.

yes! like if you ever get mugged or shot, it's YOUR fault for living in a city like LA where that kind of thing can happen ( & fairly often does).

be seeing you.

don't blame ME if it happens to you and you can't accept your own complicity in it.

be seeing you.

sucks that you might have picked the wrong city to live in. be seeing you. be seeing you. be seeing you. be seeing you. be seeing you. be seeing you. be seeing you. be seeing you. be seeing you. be seeing you. be seeing you. be seeing you. be seeing you. be seeing you. be seeing you. be seeing you.

howard19651
Msg: 88
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 2:06:06 PM
Affairs have nothing to do with a cities crime rate. I think we have gone way off-topic here. be seeing you.
 carolann0308
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 2:07:45 PM

I like to attract people with my writing. I have been banned from 2 other sites because of my thought-provoking writing. I hope that does not happen here.

If it walks like a troll........................................
 foreverstacey
Msg: 90
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 2:08:00 PM
Its the EXACT same thought process that you and that other guy have about affairs.

Or how about this one... you wore a shorter skirt, so its YOUR fault you were raped!
 barefootkitten
Msg: 91
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 2:10:37 PM

- If you're the victim of an affair, and you can't accept your portion of responsibility for letting the relationship falter to that level shows YOUR level of ignorance. There's no doubt about that. People in committed relationships don't just decide one day to commit an affair, it takes time to build to that point. You should remember that they entered into a relationship with you for a reason, to stay committed. At some point in the relationship that is no longer a priority. Your job is to figure out why.
Oh, my bad, that our jobs were in different cities, and after he asked me to move to his city, AND I STARTED ARRANGING IT, he decided instead that he wanted to screw other women first. I was obviously such a bad girlfriend that he felt he wanted to screw several other women AND have a "commitment" to me. I was the one he'd have 4 hour conversations with EVERY NIGHT, via telephone (because we did live in different cities), but my not being there every night (even though arrangements were being made for me to be there) must have been something I did wrong...even though, HE was the one offered a job in another town. Maybe I shouldn't have encouraged him to take the job (selflessly, I may add, as he was offered one in our town, but the one in the other town was a better job), because OBVIOUSLY, no one should be expected to be faithful to the person they make a commitment to when they don't get to see them every day!

- That's the type of people YOU choose to date. Sucks that you pick wrong people to marry but that's not my problem.
Little note: I've NEVER been married, so saying I've chosen the wrong people to marry is untrue. The reason why: I have chosen to get to know what kind of person someone is BEFORE I would make that kind of a commitment to them. If their idea of commitment is not the same as mine, we are not compatible.

Everyone should accept their portion of blame for having a relationship falter. Yours was not being able to have a normal discussion with your husband about his desires to have a poly-amorous lifestyle.
Again, WE WEREN'T MARRIED. We talked about pretty much everything, and we both considered each other our best friend. He decided one day, after several years together, that he wanted to have a poly-amourous lifestyle. I was obviously in the wrong for not asking him if he wanted one AFTER he had said he wanted a commitment with me!

That's not that hard to understand, there's nobody saying you have to forgive them and take them back, but you should realize your errors so that you that don't commit them in future relationships and end up with the same (i.e. fix your sh*t so your next relationship doesn't end with an affair <-- that's a protip.)
One's choices are solely ON THEM. NO ONE gets to blame someone else for the choices they make in their lives. It doesn't matter what someone's partner does, it STILL doesn't justify them lying and cheating. Just to say, btw, every single man I've been with has tried to crawl back to me after I've broken up with them. I am perpetually, "the one who got away". My problem in my relationships, according to my exes, is that I treat them TOO good. Perhaps I should start treating my men like crap, then maybe I'll get what I want in my relationship. Most men I've met seem drawn to the ****y women.

Ain't no "rules" in life and you have to learn that.
Sure are rules. I live by the Golden one: Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself.
 FranklinLA
Msg: 92
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 2:10:38 PM
yes! like if you ever get mugged or shot, it's YOUR fault for living in a city like LA where that kind of thing can happen ( & fairly often does).

- then don't live in a bad neighborhood, or visit bad places. If you like in a dump, don't complain about the smell. If you leave your car running when you run into the store, don't complain about it being stolen. YES, I do believe you should accept your own responsibility. I never said "don't blame anyone else"... I said, accept your of the blame and change it.

If you want to compare a relationship to where you live, there are temporary residences and long-term residences. If you pick a crappy (crime ridden area) long-term residence why do I care where you live? The comparison makes no sense.

My argument would be, don't complain about the crappy place you live in, because ultimately you chose to live there and you chose not to move, not to do better, or not to fix up your place... you let it go to hell.

That's what I'm saying. If you can't see the difference then you're doomed to repeat the pattern. Fix your sh*t so you don't get cheated again. Otherwise don't complain that the dump smells like a dump.
/geez
be seeing you.

Oh, my bad, that our jobs were in different cities, and after he asked me to move to his city, AND I STARTED ARRANGING IT, ... ...

- nobody cares about your life story. He moved to get away from you. Point Blank. I already want to move far from you.

Okay you weren't married, so what, sorry I made assumption. Wow. Me dumbz. Fix your sh*t, quit being annoying. be seeing you.

ITT: People who compare having an affair to:
Rape
Murder
Hillside Strangler
Being Mugged

What the f*ck? Serisouly guys, stay on topic. be seeing you. What's next? Godwin's Law?
- Please nobody compare having an affair to hitler. be seeing you.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 93
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 2:11:22 PM
Some one explain why he is saying
" be seeing you" after every post?

Is that supposed to mean something is it his version of Yoda Lingo?
 sexyisback!
Msg: 94
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 2:14:31 PM

My argument would be, don't complain about the crappy place you live in, because ultimately you chose to live there and you chose not to move, not to do better, or not to fix up your place... you let it go to hell.

That's what I'm saying. If you can't see the difference then you're doomed to repeat the pattern. Fix your sh*t so you don't get cheated again. Otherwise don't complain that the dump smells like a dump.
/geez

I'm pretty sure the Hillside Strangler and others went all over LA killing people.

Is there a city bylaw or ordnance or invisible barrier/fence that says: "No murderers past this point"?

remember Nicole Brown & Ron Goldman were killed in "upscale" Brentwood, by that "Real killer" OJ Simpson is still looking for!

LMAO

be seeing you!
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 95
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 2:14:46 PM

just stated the fact that the affairs were the greatest relationships of my life,so far.

So far?...Like that mini me pic taken so FAR way we can't see you?

Unless you can turn into some amphibious sponge and slide under the door of some poor unsuspecting WIFE of a close friend... wife of a close friend..

I think your glory days are over.
Be seeing you in da funny papers Casanova.

How do people really feel about extramarital affairs?

I think what extraterrestrials do with their affairs is of great importance to national security and the future of our world.

I've met a few cheaters before but none of them were half the man you seem to me. And since you seem to be half a man already, that splits them into some kind of fraction I can't even measure.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 2:17:26 PM
I believe extra-marital affairs are among the most dishonorable behaviors a human can indulge in. They usually require someone lie across a large number of life's facets, and have no sense of personal honor at all. Answer your question?
 howard19651
Msg: 97
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 2:18:01 PM
I find it interesting that thought-provoking writing="troll". A lot of great writers would have been called "trolls". be seeing you.
 howard19651
Msg: 98
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 2:22:52 PM
I never said I was a great writer. And I do see how most people feel about affairs. be seeing you.
 FranklinLA
Msg: 99
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 2:23:18 PM
It isn't thought provoking writing in the slightest and you aren't a great writer...have you not had enough responses to get the general idea of people's opinions?

- Well I thought it was thought-provoking OP, so my hats to you. be seeing you.

This is a pretty funny thread. be seeing you.
 daynadaze
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 2:24:11 PM
Four months of screwing someone else's wife is hardly a relationship, it's just sex with someone willing and available. Sex for three years with someone else's wife is a show of character, or lack there of, for both of you. I am not sure what you are planning on posting this other than riling people up but you either know it's wrong and sleazy or you have no problem doing things for your own end and don't have the capacity to know what's right & wrong. Maybe it's a lousy marriage and she's too busy keeping all she can from both of you to care to move on or she likes the drama. You like unavailable women, women you can screw and not have to make any commitments too, it's pretty common, happens all the time. All it takes to cheat is to drop your pants and think only of your immediate needs, not the sort of person anyone could rely on. To each his own, plenty of people out there like you and the women you have sex with, if you are happy I doubt anyone is going to make you see any errors in your behavior.

How do I feel about extramarital affairs? I think it's cheap, sleazy and shows people who have no conscience about how they effect others and don't care, or people who are so insecure that they have to have sex with others to validate themselves. I think it is very rarely because they aren't getting sex at home, or are being treated badly, etc., anyone with half a brain cell knows how to leave a bad relationship and find a good one. People who cheat do it because they want to.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Extramarital Affairs.