Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Extramarital Affairs.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pingshooter
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.Page 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

Personally I think you are insecure and unable to have a real relationship with anyone.

Yeah, the back to nature profile pic is ..well.. different. I could see this guy humping some ladies leg in a Mall parking lot, late at night..wait a minute..this guy from OKC?
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 102
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 4:05:39 PM

I don't think karma has anything to do with it. I think if 2 consenting adults are discreet,an affair can be a wonderful thing. be seeing you.

If ALL parties agree, including the husband or wife who is the one being "cheated on," then no problem!

However, as a general rule, I don't deal with liars and cheats well because you can't trust them.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 103
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 5:32:20 PM

Is that supposed to mean something is it his version of Yoda Lingo? - Iceman

Means absolutely nothing, only done to irritate us.

It's become a really silly read ...

Obviously he enjoys this.

More power to him.
Msg: 104
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 5:52:14 PM

How do people really feel about extramarital affairs?

That both people involved have the morals of an alley cat.
 WalksOnWater2
Msg: 105
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 5:55:49 PM
Ok OP,
So you humped two hens who sat for you in your 45 years, and you still can't contain your pride for your achievement. Great!

What do you want from the forum, to applaud you or justify your lack of morals?

According to this consensus you are just another loser.

scottey63
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 7:32:36 PM
Not every affair is just about sex. Many affairs are strong emotional connections between the 2 parties involved.

What a load of crap. If there's a "strong emotional connection", then the married party should divorce her husband and finish business there before getting involved with someone else. A man who has an affair with a married woman is just a douchebag, and the married woman is just a whore.

OP, I think your real question should be: How do you feel about guys on dating sites, trolling for married women? Because that's all you're doing here.

OP, I wonder how you feel about being a party to a betrayal of trust and quite likely a breakup of a marriage and possibly a family?

I wonder how you feel about the very real possibility of being confronted by a cheated-on husband who feels like he has nothing left to lose?
 valenciacityx
Msg: 107
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 7:49:45 PM
go to McDonalds, get a warm apple pie for 99 cents, hell I think they are two for that price, there you go Menage a McD's

stay away from married womenz, you never know when a vendictive, vengeful hubby with a gun and a hunch comes looking for you.
and that wood chipper in Fargo ?.... I bet it sees a lot of activity since that movie.
 coffeeteaorme123456
Msg: 108
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 8:43:16 PM
But.... i think that is the whole argument of almost everyone on here.. I honestly didnt feel thought-provoked....
I just felt emotionally jabbed by a person who has the moral compass of a piece of used gum.....sorry.......wish I felt thought-provoked.. challenged.. enlightened.. THAT would have been more interesting dont you think?
 ladyc4
Msg: 109
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 9:15:59 PM
The only thought this topic provoked for me is that possibly a good proctologist could help the OP find his head.
be seeing you.
Cindy O
 nowherewind
Msg: 110
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 9:26:10 PM
OP,
if you both enjoyed it, great. What else do you want me to say? You and the other person set your own moral and sexual restrictions, if any, and that's about it. It may be a coincidence that the two "women of your life" happened to be married, but it also may be that you get an extra kick out their legal status, you would know that better than anyone of us.
 daynadaze
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/11/2011 10:26:10 PM
Do some of the posters have it right, you have only had sex or any sort of a relationship with 2 women in your whole life?
 Pingshooter
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 3:08:01 AM

Do some of the posters have it right, you have only had sex or any sort of a relationship with 2 women in your whole life?

He has two hands..he's had two affairs..hmm

But WAIT..there's more Johnny!

He has two affairs with married women.
He justifies those.
He has been kicked out of two other Forums.
He justifies his "writings".

Hmm..so far I see that HE is important, not anyone else.

Other then thinking those two women who had affairs with him (really now, is he a prize to seek?), those women had to have been;
a. Blind,
b. Bar trash,
c. overweight, frumpy, ill kept.

Anyway..why feed the troll?

I get the feeling he is yearning to be something in real life he can't be. So he turns to pretending to be, what he'd like to be, as he sits in his torn, stained underwear, behind his computer..fantasizing he is writing something significant.

Mehh..here is where I wish the Forums had an ignore feature.
 coffeeteaorme123456
Msg: 113
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 5:02:05 AM
Pingshooter--
I take exception with your comment.
A.. A blind person could have still felt bullsh*t and not be attracted to the OP
C.... Overweight---Bite me...... Im overweight.. Im not desperate. Dont equate being over weight with the need for trash like this guy.
 colt8301
Msg: 114
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 5:05:49 AM

I think the person who is married and having the "affair" is a hypocrite. Personally i don't believe in marriage but i believe in when you say something you commit to it. One of the reason I don't agree with marriage how can you commit your "whole" life to someone? Why would you? At the same time if you are going to do something commit to it 100%.
 MissNoWhere
Msg: 115
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 5:45:54 AM

I find it interesting that thought-provoking writing="troll".

Uhhhhh it's not thought provoking... it's inflammatory and attention seeking. There's a huge difference. So you've been kicked off other forums. I wonder if it's because what you *think* to be thought-provoking was seen as trolling. *shrugs*

Nice page on internet / forum trolls - http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp

To answer your original question OP - meh - your choice but it's not gonna get you whole lot of support here.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 116
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 8:18:02 AM

I never said I was a great writer. And I do see how most people feel about affairs. be seeing you.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news Howard ...You're not a writer PERIOD, and I doubt you really see how people feel about affairs? puleaseeeeeeeeeee give your head a shake.

A few months ago I made this great mango chicken dish, but that doesn't make a me chef slick.

Its not the title of the thread that is distasteful ,its your arrogance in posting your sordid affairs and then has the balls to preach about one not judging only God can judge? spare me the bullsh1t, cause this guy isn't buying it
 ChrisD1957
Msg: 117
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 8:24:21 AM
This thread has nothing to do with provoking thought. This has to do relevance. I am guessing it is something that Op lacks in real life. He writes to forums. He writes things that will garner an emotional response. He is not concerned with the message; he is only concerned with the response. He now has generated five pages of relevance. This is undoubtedly more attention then he receives in a year. I seriously doubt the truth of his story and quite frankly couldn’t be less provoked or concerned. Not be seeing or reading you.
 curlygrl
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 8:27:42 AM
^^^ Iceman- I have a flat of mangos and
was wondering if you can pass on that chicken dish!

Op- hmmmm. Nope. Not thought provoking.

Just sad that the two most important relationships you
had were based on lies, sneaking around and cheating.

Kind of like James bonds underwear but with the
skid marks.

A writer? Umm. Okay then. Why is this thread
still here.

Okie dokie then.
 1234happy
Msg: 119
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 8:30:51 AM

I think if 2 consenting adults are discreet,an affair can be a wonderful thing.

I wonder what the husbands would think about the affairs. I bet they wouldn’t think it was so wonderful, no matter how discreet you were.

As I said before,affairs are a fact of life.

Wrong. Affairs are a fact of your life, not everyone’s.

In the interest of full disclosure,I never felt guilty about either affair.

Then why didn’t you provide the husbands with ‘full disclosure’? If you had no guilt, why hide it?

As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult,I believe in total sexual freedom.

In order for it to even be considered an affair at least three people are involved.

So, since the husbands were involved in these affairs, why didn’t you inform them and get their consent?

As mortals, what we and any other consenting adult are doing behind closed doors is not to be judged by any other person.

I don’t know why you posted this. I don’t think it would ever occur to you to consider another person, and since most people judge others based on their morals (and you appear to have none) I’m sure you’re unconcerned with being judged.
 howard19651
Msg: 120
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 8:46:59 AM
Thanks to all who responded. I can only imagine the haters are people who have been "hurt" by affairs had by their SOs,or people who are just jealous that my first thread has gone 5 pages. Either way,jealousy is an ugly emotion. be seeing you.
 jackfouru
Msg: 121
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 8:58:17 AM
Well if he is a troll or a baiter, he sure got what he wanted.
 curlygrl
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 8:58:32 AM
^^^^ you actually think people here
are jealous of you?

Oh my. What a feeble attempt to justify your behavior.

This thread needs to be moved to the joke section.

Very laughable. This is sad. What a sad existence it must
be that the only attention your getting is negative and it
does not even bother you.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 123
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 9:02:51 AM

Thanks to all who responded. I can only imagine the haters are people who have been "hurt" by affairs had by their SOs,or people who are just jealous that my first thread has gone 5 pages. Either way,jealousy is an ugly emotion. be seeing you.

Jealousy may very well be an ugly emotion, but I think it's safe to say that not one person here is jealous of you, your affairs or your writing abilities. But that's just my take.

I can only speak for myself ~ people who have affairs get what they deserve. If the married party doesn't leave their spouse, the extra party in the affair lives a life knowing they weren't good enough to be kept around, they were just a toy-of-the-moment (no matter how long that moment lasted.) And should the married party leave the marriage and remain with the extra party? Yea!!! The cheaters have managed to relieve the non-cheating spouse of dead-weight, free to move on to someone that doesn't sliver around sneakily, for simple insta-self-gratification. Personally, I think cheaters should, indeed stick together. Keeps 'em out of the dating pool.
 ladyc4
Msg: 124
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 9:07:20 AM
Hey,sunshine...
over here-not ever affected by a cheating SO, nor been a cheater myself.
The major religions of the civilized world have significant objection to adultery and fornication...how would you like it if your married ladies were dragged out by their families and communities and stoned to death??? And you were castrated?
After your proctologist helps you find you head, please talk to your other doctor about adjusting your medication regime.
As a widow from a halfway-decent ,25 yr marriage, I've found some of the things discussed on these forums tend to make me scratch my head and go "wth?? Get real!"
But I have to say that I am heartened to see so many, regardless of why they are on PoF, to be so solidly in opposition to marital/relationship infidelity. I'm sure that many could almost be justified if they adopted YOUR rationalization-that marital infidelity is acceptable because lots of other people,even "famous" people, are or have been engaged in extramarital affairs.
Let me say this much to make it clear that I am not casting a stone...I UNDERSTAND that there are lonely unhappy people that are trapped-or think they are- in dysfunctional or empty marriages. I also understand that a person with no money might steal to feed his or her family. These people may very well deserve compassion but what they did is still WRONG.
Cindy O
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 125
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 9:16:48 AM

I can only imagine the haters are people who have been "hurt" by affairs had by their SOs,or people who are just jealous that my first thread has gone 5 pages. Either way,jealousy is an ugly emotion. be seeing you.
Jealous of you?? please
are you really that thick or its because you're not getting your bobo honked?

Perhaps this is a little above you, Howard which doesn't surprise me but people can feel this way about certain issues in life. Only simple minded people see things like this as black and white, what you dont seem to understand is bragging about your affairs and comparing your self to the " great men" in history who was involved in affairs is ridiculous, now you want to throw in that we're jealous because your thread reached 5 pages, so if it reaches ten pages do you want a cookie or a school named after you?

be seeing you... NOTTTTTTTTTTT
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Extramarital Affairs.