Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Extramarital Affairs.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Vannili
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.Page 6 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
More power to you sexual wise, if you knock of the woman she can pass the child as her husband's.. But the down side of this sex escapade is if the irate husband find out you and your married lover is c#ckloding him, he is not gonna hit his wife but you,maiming ,or snuffing your life is not worth it for all that sex in the world with no responsibility. Beside screwing another man's wife, is not profitable on the long run it lowered your dignity as a human being... Just my 2 cents
 ladyc4
Msg: 127
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 9:37:35 AM

Well if he is a troll or a baiter,

Oh, think he is probably a master baiter.
(rim shot.applause. laughter.) thanks folks I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your server.
Cindy O
 sexyisback!
Msg: 128
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 9:44:49 AM

Oh, think he is probably a master baiter.
(rim shot.applause. laughter.) thanks folks I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your server.
Cindy O

yes, probably jacking off right now, thrilled with all the attention he is getting on this thread, because he GETS NONE in real life.

The FBI experts would likely profile him as they do the typical serial killer/loner/sexual assaulter:

"middle-aged white guy, not attractive, no social life, lives with his old mother, unsuccessful in relationships with women, very little sexual experience, works in a mundane unsatisfying job or is serially unemployed, seeks thrills elsewhere (stalking women, POF Forums, etc., etc. "
 Vannili
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 9:54:37 AM
I am not bragging about the 2 affairs I had. I am writing about things that have happened to me in my life. As I said before ,affairs are a fact of life. As adult ,we should be able to talk about them in a civil manner. be seeing you.

You are not the only one who have an affair with married people, but some people don't expose their weakness like bragging to friends or strangers in this forum,it is like you are having a diarrea and you are showing your sh#t to others and discuss in a civil manner, and that is not happening for you are putting yourself in a bad position as a sh#t that people look down on you...

ps. jealous ??? no one in their right mind are jealous in your lowest form of mind.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 10:07:47 AM

Pingshooter--
I take exception with your comment.
A.. A blind person could have still felt bullsh*t and not be attracted to the OP
C.... Overweight---Bite me...... Im overweight.. Im not desperate. Dont equate being over weight with the need for trash like this guy.

I apologize. At least you don't hang out in bars, waiting for Mr. beseeingyou..or admitted to that.

Anyway..
 daynadaze
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 11:29:49 AM

Thanks to all who responded. I can only imagine the haters are people who have been "hurt" by affairs had by their SOs,or people who are just jealous that my first thread has gone 5 pages. Either way,jealousy is an ugly emotion. be seeing you.

And there you have it folks, another troll, a 12-year-old on his Mom's computer instead of in school, who though getting people to reply makes them jealous. We all know he did not get what he wanted, but he doesn't get it, never will. I'm sure there's another account(s) here that he/she uses to post other types of things. Just another needy attention seeker troll on message boards, look for other posts where the reaction is always about haters and you will see this poster again. I'm sure we see this poster on here pretty much every day under many others usernames. ~yawn~

But the subject is worth talking about, there really are a plethora of people out there who either can't get anyone but married cheaters or who only look for them and lacking a conscience never feel any guilt, in fact get their self-worth from that kind of attention. I don't know too many people who feel jealousy and want to be one of them, but since they lack the ability to feel empathy and to know/care about right or wrong, you are never going to get them see how pathetic you find them. They will always need to feel you are jealous, otherwise they can't function. You can't reason with someone who lacks the capacity to understand their own actions. I think there are some very good discussions in this thread, so forgetting the OP, this was not a wasted exercise.
 C2H5OH
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 12:33:52 PM
I think you need a beat down,not for being a douche and chasing married women,more so for being 45 and saying 'be seeing you.'
 navycanuck
Msg: 133
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 1:26:19 PM
I find it interesting that the OP would share his experiences as I am sure he would know that everyone would not approve of it. Seems to me he is just trying to upset people and everyone is playing into it. As for affairs; I personally would never have one married or single. I know people that are having affairs but I don't judge them as there is truly a break down in the marriage caused by both partners. For some of the men; Divorce is not an option as they would be financially ruined and for the women; they are financially or physically dependent on their spouse, so they are stuck in the marriage but actually seek someone to care for them outside the marriage. I find it sad personally as it sounds more like a jail sentence instead of a marriage.
 daynadaze
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 1:42:21 PM
I suffered financial ruin after leaving my well-off first husband, some things in life are more important than money or having to start over. Besides, it was his money, not my place to take it. I don't believe that being unhappily married but needing the financial base of my husband gave me any more right to cheat on him, or for him to cheat on me, than any other situation. If you don't like your life, and feel you deserve to cheat because of it, grow some dignity and move on. It is never okay to cheat. Some people have open relationships where they have sex with others, not my style, but that's not cheating.
 Savona
Msg: 135
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 2:27:15 PM
Lets see ... what is there to discuss.

At least 50% of the people on here have either been cheated on or cheated.

100% of the people on here know someone who either has been cheated on or cheated.

Is this subject new? No. Is it interesting, not really. So thank you OP for sharing with us. It was a pretty funny read however.

Here's to you finding another married woman so at least you can say before you croke that you had three amazing relationships.
 Vannili
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 3:29:48 PM
Here's to you finding another married woman so at least you can say before you croke that you had three amazing relationships.

This is a good ^^^^^^ respond, that comes out of this debate Extramarital Affairs that should be discuss in a civil manner... Well, I am really keeping up a straight face to be civil but I am croacking up with silly laughter.

I'll be seeing you .............. In every Cathedral .Not you Savona, it is the OP
 venndiagram
Msg: 137
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 4:10:50 PM
Ok first of all I dont give a rat`s a** what OP says. He reminds me of what last night`s dinner looked like this morning. My response below is in no way related to any support for his position.

Since I first started coming here, I`ve noticed a strong puritanical attitude amongst many forum posters- fair enough, people are entitled to their opinions. And I do get that if you were cheated on, that`s going to be a sore point. I`ve never been cheated on, so I can`t say I know how it feels.

On the other hand, many of the posters have never been married, or if married, were in short term marriages (ie under 10- 20 years).

I`ve lived long enough to know that no one- NO ONE- except the 2 people in a relationship actually know what its about. And I`ve seen and experienced enough to know that people do many things to each other. Cheating is just one thing. There are things which drive people to have affairs- and I would not always be so quick to blame the one straying. Marriage is far too complex for that. Life is too complex. Sex and love are huge driving forces.

I also wouldnt be devastated by someone cheating on me. I have no idea how I would handle it, but I`m not of the quick to kick to the curb posse. I`d have a harder time dealing with dishonesty, I think. And spouses can be dishonest about many things, not just sex.

I have nothing positive to say about OP- I got no sense from him of caring how the women felt, whether they were conflicted, what the situation was- just that
it was the best relationship ever. No reason given as to why either. Nothing to discuss there. Basically a non post.
 bodypro8ra
Msg: 138
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 5:16:59 PM
Hypocrites on pof? But , but...

How is that possible? I have fun by just letting it all hang out. Did I ever cheat? Why, as a matter of fact, I have! It was payback each time. How immature of me! Did I work through my "issues" with the appropriate mental health professional? Na. Nope.

I don't remotely care what a profile (cause that's all "he" is) says he does with married women. I replied because the guy presented his rear end for a nice swift kick and I obliged. I wasn't doing anything else at the time and the guy is an A hole. Why not work out on him?

I agree venndiangramm, the newly pious are a trifle tiresome, but they ain't gonna change. They got an agenda. And I don't fault them for that.
See the deal is, it don't matter how "fit" you are to date, if nobody wants you, nobody wants you.

If you say you didn't cheat and you never would cheat I believe you. It doesn't matter to me though. I mean it's a start. I don't get on too well with people that get too puffed up about human failings. They should pair off. I got plenty of failings.
 Savona
Msg: 139
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 5:51:10 PM
^^^ don't you know yet, whatever the reason for a break up is never the fault of the posters on POF. It is/was ALWAYS the Ex's fault.
 picupsticks
Msg: 140
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 6:57:03 PM
You call yourself a writer???? Don't flatter yourself, in the whole six pages you haven't written ANYTHING intelligent.

The only reason you are asking such a ridiculous question, is to find someone who will justify your behavior.

OR

You're craving attention( whether it's positive or negative) that you so desperately seek because no one will give you the time of day, so you ask such an asinine question.

Do yourself a favor and seek professional help!!
 FranklinLA
Msg: 141
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/12/2011 8:29:47 PM
ITT: People claiming that OP is attention-seeking, so what do? Give OP attention. Derp. be seeing you.

Also, I hope this thread goes to 8 pages. be seeing you.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/13/2011 1:28:19 AM
Well, I never got to have any affairs when I was married, anybody here willing to marry me, so I can see what it's like to screw around on you?
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 143
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/13/2011 4:35:10 AM
I can only imagine the haters are people who have been "hurt" by affairs

OF COURSE that's what you can ONLY imagine, because your imagination doesn't extend too much beyond the length of your own cock and the feelings you get there. see, because disregarding the feelings of others is a requirement while having an affair with a married person, and so is ignoring more abstract concepts like INTEGRITY. yes i can see how those things are unimportant to you. well, let's say you didn't TOTALLY disregard others' feelings.... that's why you MADE SURE you were never caught. this, of course, proves you are a GENTLEMAN.
 1234happy
Msg: 144
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/13/2011 5:43:52 AM

On the other hand, many of the posters have never been married, or if married, were in short term marriages (ie under 10- 20 years).

Maybe because when they realized their marriage or relationship was no longer what they wanted, they tried working out their problems; failing that, instead of continuing with the façade, they decided to end it (instead of prolonging it for 20+ years) without cheating.

To my knowledge I have never been cheated on and I know for a fact I have never cheated on anyone. I don’t need to have this experience to know how I would handle it, or know how I would feel. I would feel betrayed and would no longer trust that person. For me, without trust the relationship is over.

People claiming that OP is attention-seeking, so what do?

Didn’t you see? Apparently it’s called an “agenda” when you reply to a post, started by another, answering the question that was asked. Since I don’t see the posters who are against affairs state they have also been a party to them, I’m not sure how hypocrisy enters into it, but I suppose when you actually have an agenda, you tend to twist things to suit your needs.

or people who are just jealous that my first thread has gone 5 pages.

I hate to break it to you, but the thread “Anyway to find herpes people on this site?” made it this far, and I think it’s pretty safe to say the posters in that thread are not jealous either…
 venndiagram
Msg: 145
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/13/2011 7:09:46 AM

"Maybe because when they realized their marriage or relationship was no longer what they wanted, they tried working out their problems; failing that, instead of continuing with the façade, they decided to end it (instead of prolonging it for 20+ years) without cheating."

It is possible for a marriage to have problems, but not be a facade. When I talk about someone being in a long term marriage, I am saying those people do understand the phases a marriage can go through and survive and be strong.

I was married for 23 years when my husband had serious brain damage from a medical complication. It was more than 6 years until we separated. During those 23 years, we went through all kinds of problems- sometimes together, sometimes in our separate ways. During the major and life threatening illness of our child which lasted for a period of years, I'm not sure we even spoke much to each other for one year, were brought closer other years.

None the less we loved each other deeply. Went for counselling which brought us closer together around the 21 year mark.

If he had had an affair during that time, I wouldn't have blamed him, or thought less of him for seeking comfort I was unable to give him. And I truly mean that. Yes, it would have been cheating. It also might have been survival for him, and in an odd way for our marriage.

The above is only one example of things people go through in a marriage- I have heard of so many other things my friends and family have gone through. I just won't judge if I haven't walked someone else's path.

Ending a marriage is the easy way out. Can be the easy way out. Every situation is individual, and not possible for someone else to judge. IMO

And with all due respect to those, including myself, who have decided ending it is what they had to do.
 Simplistic Romantic
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/13/2011 10:24:07 AM
LMFAO wow you put it soooo well into words.
I agree totally,why doesn't he ask the husbands??
my opinion and i have been told this, is that married women like affairs as they controll the situation,have nothing to lose,like it because they don't have to "commit" to the guy they are messing around with or have husbands who won't "preform" and will lose(take) every thing if they divorce them.
So it can be a mess and not to mention Mr hubby who comes home from hunting and blows off mr nut sack.
 foreverstacey
Msg: 147
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/13/2011 10:25:04 AM

If he had had an affair during that time, I wouldn't have blamed him, or thought less of him for seeking comfort I was unable to give him. And I truly mean that. Yes, it would have been cheating. It also might have been survival for him, and in an odd way for our marriage.

see, THIS is why marriage is such a joke. People think that the second something less than perfect happens, its the perfect time to run and sleep with someone else. People enter into marriages too quickly and easily, and thus cheating happens so much.

As for that guy who listed a bunch of reasons why cheating was okay (ALL PHYSICAL REASONS) if you married someone because of how they look... thats not love. Thats "hey ill "love" you until you gain weight! but the second that happens, im sleeping with someone else"

Maybe I see this way differently, because my dad cheated on my mom once she gained weight (after having 3 kids, working full time and taking care of us.)

BUT for me.. I can't love somebody, and turn around and be intimate with someone else.
 forumfishie
Msg: 148
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/13/2011 10:37:33 AM
"Thanks to all who responded. I can only imagine the haters are people who have been "hurt" by affairs had by their SOs,or people who are just jealous that my first thread has gone 5 pages. Either way,jealousy is an ugly emotion. be seeing you."

People are jealous of you because you came here to say
you like having sex with married women??

"your thread" has gone 5 pages??
This is your biggest acomplishment in life?

Posting a thread on a free dating website?
You do know, anybody can do this, right?

People are pretty much telling you
a man who likes having sex with married women is a douche
is not like anybody wants to be like you

Being a writer has NOT been a great success for you
if this is the closest you've been from being published
You better print this 7 pages, just to have proof
"your thread" did so well

You deserve a medal OP
troll of the week at least

I'm so jealous!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/13/2011 12:02:27 PM

You deserve a medal OP
troll of the week at least

You know what is sad..he probably has no clue why he has been kicked off of other forums either. None..
 venndiagram
Msg: 150
Extramarital Affairs.
Posted: 2/13/2011 12:40:18 PM

"see, THIS is why marriage is such a joke. People think that the second something less than perfect happens, its the perfect time to run and sleep with someone else. People enter into marriages too quickly and easily, and thus cheating happens so much."

Wow. First of all I said IF he'd had an affair (which he didn't) I wouldnt have ended my marriage over it. IMO people are too quick to,the second something less than perfect happens, its the perfect time to run and get a divorce.

True love tries to understand, care, and forgive less than perfection.

How dare you say because of my position on this that my marriage was a joke. My marriage was entered into neither quickly nor easily, and we both made many sacrifices for each other along the way. Just because of what happened with your parents, don't try and equate that with the situation I was talking about. And believe me, you don't and wont ever, know the full and true story about your parents' marriage.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Extramarital Affairs.