Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Big_Pimpin
Msg: 57
Deepthroat---------how do they handle it?Page 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
if your hung like a mouse they would do it all the time to you I"m guessin

--===Guess there is nothing there then===---- a mouse? common lol
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 58
Deepthroat---------how do they handle it?
Posted: 7/23/2005 9:49:44 PM
This thread reminds me of a song by David Allen Coe:

Susie Shallow Throat
Little Susie Shallow Throat was lonely
All the girls made fun of her at school
cause no matter how she tried
she could not get a dick inside
her shallow throat,
shallow throat.

Hot Dogs and bananas were too big
cucumbers and sausages, they just would not fit
she tried them all.

The football team all tried to give her lessons
she practiced but she threw up on the coach
not one man on the squad
ever shot his wad
in Susie's throat,
shallow throat.

she tried them all.

The drum major was a boy named Slick
Who had a very little-bitty dick She licked it, sucked and stroked it
'Til Slick thought she might choke,
he never knew
she had a shallow throat.

she tried them all.

She finally learned to deep-throat after all
Since she met Slick, she's really had a ball
But Slick he's kinda lonesome
With Susie and the kid
Cause though his dick just fits her throat
her pussy's much too big.
 victom
Msg: 59
Posted: 2/25/2006 8:12:38 PM
there is truly nothing like a woman who can take it all in, it just feels better than any other BJ. too bad i'm married, I can't remember what a blow job feels like
 coldcanuk
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/25/2006 8:44:49 PM
I know where you are coming from... is a blowjob by another still called cheating?
 victom
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/25/2006 8:49:18 PM
I don't think it's cheating since she knows how much i enjoy it and she's not willing to give it to me, other than that the sex and the marriage is great, but i haven't gone seeking for good head yet, YET! plus the wife was really bad at it and it just did nothing for me.
 jn5218
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/25/2006 9:00:50 PM
"i love to deep throught... i gag occasionally, but oh well...goes with the territory."

Gagging is good. it contracts around the head of the penis. love the sensation!
 hot is my name
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/25/2006 9:19:00 PM
wow get a life someone need attention he must be really small LMFAO
 anticon
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/25/2006 11:20:32 PM
g/f loves it. She has orgasms from giving oral. She says there's something that's like a tickling sensation against her uvula when the tool rubs back and forth against it. She says it's the same sensation she gets from friction against her clit or hitting her g spot... tingling and then she shivers with pleasure... She loves for me to hold her head and shove it right down.

She's the ONLY woman I've ever met who's like this... Incredible.
 HORSELADY3
Msg: 65
Posted: 2/26/2006 1:41:01 AM
The only trouble ive ever had with that is if I have a cold and cant breathe!
 coldcanuk
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/26/2006 2:37:56 PM
horselady3 --- hmmm what's with the name anyways...

most of the girls I have been with don't seem to know how to "finish" off... usually want to jump on and go for a ride rather than feel the explosion in their mouths... I don't mind, but sometimes it would be nice to let it go in there...

PS - Hot, can I use your picture next time I am with a girl... YOU ARE AMAZING!
 sluttina
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/27/2006 1:57:48 PM
I love being able to deepthroat a guy! It's great and they always are surprised when you do! My gag reflex didn't kick in yet so I'm going to keep at it, god i'm such a tramp! LOL!
 WildOrchid68
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/27/2006 2:02:36 PM
Mmmmm.. how do I handle it? Very well thank-you... lol Practice.. practice.. practice.. and relax those throat muscles!
Oh ~ and don't forget the best angle to deepthroat.. what works best for me is actually called throat f*cking.. and yes ~ there is a difference!
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/27/2006 2:14:36 PM
i recently googled deep throat, how to. wanted to try and see if i could find some tips on how to do it, cause my new guy likes it. and only cause i really like him, i wanted to try it.

reading the tips helped, and for sure practice, practice, practice. one tip, wear some water proof mascara, unless your guy gets off on the Tammy Faye look, lol. man do your eyes water, lol.

http://www2.freedomacres.com/library/deepthroathow2.html

best position for us seemed to be, him riding on top reverse cowboy. also a good position for him to suck clit at the same time.
 SBS13
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/27/2006 2:24:00 PM
to me sounds Like this...

ggrrjjghrh ejkjfhwohf lliuejndfe;...mmmm hheruefe gjhjher kkijfsio mmmmm erjehjfhrewu...

Don't talk with your mouth full ladies,,especially to the throat...

aspiring_angel
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/28/2006 2:51:22 AM
Becky, hang your head off the side of the bed with him standing, leaning over you. You should have most of your head / neck off the bed...top of your shoulders even with the edge. This helps give you control and still have your neck at the right angle. Have him experiment with different 'leans' and how far apart his legs are to get precisely the right angle.

There an actual deep throat tip.
 Nashville_B_E
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/28/2006 3:00:13 AM
It has never really been much of an issue to me. First, I can't enjoy anything that the other person(s) isn't doing willingly,2) isn't bringing them pleasure much less causing them discomfort and 3) and most of all, I think it is another dangerous topic because the adult industry has over exposed it to such a degree that kids today are viewing it as normal and that every woman should want to be choking and gasping for air around a guys****jammed down their throat. If a woman wanted to do it to me I'd love it but I'd never ask for it or even expect it. That's just me though....
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 74
Posted: 2/28/2006 12:04:52 PM
aspiring angel, thanks for your ACTUAL deep throat tip. the position you describe is exactly the same as the one i did. only difference is, he was on his kness instead of standing. and he was low enough for me to rim his ass too, lol, and i didnt end up with a sore neck.

cant imagine hanging my head off the bed for that long of a time and trying to enjoy it at the same time.

thanks for the tip tho, i will stick with what worked best for us.

The-Callebrese-Kid
Msg: 75
Posted: 3/1/2006 8:22:54 PM
Now i do enjoy recieving oral , but i can honestly say ive never been deep throated b4. Im sure id cum like crazy , but yet have i to meet a woman that can go all the way down. Thats why im more of a giver of oral instead of a reciever , this way im satisfied when she is.

Ma-che-fai-ginormous
( its the curse i tell you)
 wikkidd
Msg: 76
Posted: 3/1/2006 8:31:30 PM
was wondering if it was one and the same....throat f*cking i know...
The angle of your neck is most important, but the saliva you build up in the back of your throat has a more slippery texture to it than just the regular saliva in your mouth, its what makes that sexy sucking sound when you are throat f*cking....
 FantasyFlavor
Msg: 77
Posted: 3/1/2006 8:43:01 PM
OP-[Feel bad for the girl...???]

Why feel bad for the girl who is doing what she enjoys?

[how do they handle it?]

With authority!...practice,good gag reflex,talented tongue to tickle
while doing it,wetter the better,& a woman who enjoys it more than
her man!
 leowyatt41
Msg: 78
Posted: 3/1/2006 9:12:13 PM
well i'm 7'' my ex never had trouble at all.. my next girlfriend deepthroats no problem at all
i'm not complaining so she won't have that problem to deal with i'm known as the tickler
 couldusecompany
Msg: 79
Posted: 3/1/2006 10:34:00 PM
Not to toot my own horn, but I'm a rather... large... guy. And there has only been one girl who was able to do it. It didn't work out with her, but at the start anyway, all things pointed to her as being a "keeper". That was one of 'em. :)

It's awesome for the guy, but I couldn't possibly expect a girl to be capable of it. It's almost inhuman....
 i_are_nad
Msg: 80
Posted: 3/1/2006 10:44:32 PM
I have been blessed with a really small penis so it has never EVER been a problem for my lady to get it all down!!
 Pandy
Msg: 81
Posted: 3/1/2006 10:45:03 PM

i recently googled deep throat, how to. wanted to try and see if i could find some tips on how to do it, cause my new guy likes it. and only cause i really like him, i wanted to try it.

reading the tips helped, and for sure practice, practice, practice. one tip, wear some water proof mascara, unless your guy gets off on the Tammy Faye look, lol. man do your eyes water, lol.

you can also practice with popsicles , Becky... sounds weird, but the cold can help deaden the gag reflex even as you condition it .

Ladies, you'll also probably need tissues close by because real deep throating will invariably give you a runny nose. I'm not sure why, but it does every time

boston8787
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2006 10:58:14 PM
So, I think most of the guys here are polite enough to care about this question, I certainly do, this is to all the girls out there:

Do you enjoy deepthroating, i.e., is it something that stimulates, or arouses you, or do you just go through the motions?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >