Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stargazer1000
Msg: 32
What is HAARP Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I'm guessing everyone who believes that HAARP is some terrible, dreaded machine of destruction hasn't bothered to either study physics or ask why anyone living on the planet would want to destroy the ground under their feet.

And yes, I do know a bit about Tesla. Including the fact that he was in competition with Thomas Edison which...perhaps...created some incentive to oversell some of his "discoveries?"
 Tah,
Msg: 35
What is HAARP
Posted: 6/25/2011 5:07:09 AM

ask why anyone living on the planet would want to destroy the ground under their feet.
Again your argument is flawed.....I gather you don't know about that period from 1945 to 1980 where nuclear arms ran rampant? why on earth would someone build so many weapons that could destroy the planet 100 times over?

tick...........tick............tick....tick.................

Goverments have invested millions into HAARP to alter the weather for economic purposes.......its recorded and its fact.........much like all those disasters waiting to happen , those disasters that will destroy the ground beneath us being nuclear reactors...............

ever ask why?
 stargazer1000
Msg: 36
What is HAARP
Posted: 6/25/2011 7:54:33 AM

Goverments have invested millions into HAARP to alter the weather for economic purposes.......its recorded and its fact.........much like all those disasters waiting to happen , those disasters that will destroy the ground beneath us being nuclear reactors...............

ever ask why?

Actually, the better question is "how." As in, what's the mechanism? You see, the wonderful things about conspiracy theories is that, while they're chock full of ominous generalizations, they fall shockingly short on specifics. Including specific mechanisms by which an array of antennas is somehow supposed to destabilize a geologic fault. Or change weather. Especially since many faults are unstable anyway and weather is chaotic.

So, waiting...waiting...tick...........tick............tick....tick.................
 stargazer1000
Msg: 38
What is HAARP
Posted: 6/25/2011 12:57:39 PM
but this isnt really a scientific explanation ..

You right, it isn't. Acoustic harmonics is most definitely not the same as electromagnetic induction.

Tah,
Msg: 40
What is HAARP - global activity
Posted: 6/26/2011 1:03:36 AM
so yeah tick tick
There is no conspiracy about HAARP,respected affluent modern civilisations have invested in it to bring rain...

The Earth's axis has probably moved many times as a result of major earthquakes. We only know about it now because, unlike in the past, we have GPS satellites to measure it.

Study up on the ancient Egyptians, they rekoned the earth axis shifted every 2000 and abit years and took 12 shifts for a complete cycle (get back to where they started). They called the period between each major shift an eon, and each eon was represented by a star sign..

We are in Pieces at the moment, straddling the end of the eon and about to enter aries...with this there is shift in climate.........maybe someones trying to stop this? has anyone actualy asked that?
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/26/2011 1:47:17 AM
HAARP? Natural disasters? Heating ions? Earthquakes?
Oh boy I thought I could do that to men with my boobs... lol...
ok I'll be good now
 Tah,
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/26/2011 4:15:40 AM
that was pretty funny.
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/26/2011 6:01:00 AM
hahahahaha~ perfecting the twist eh?
yes it was (just had to be me for a moment)
 stargazer1000
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/26/2011 6:44:20 AM
There is no conspiracy about HAARP,respected affluent modern civilisations have invested in it to bring rain...

Oh, really? And how - specifically - is it supposed to do that? Still haven't answered that pesky little question now, have we.

Study up on the ancient Egyptians, they rekoned the earth axis shifted every 2000 and abit years and took 12 shifts for a complete cycle (get back to where they started). They called the period between each major shift an eon, and each eon was represented by a star sign..

We are in Pieces at the moment, straddling the end of the eon and about to enter aries...with this there is shift in climate.........maybe someones trying to stop this? has anyone actualy asked that?

Oh, boy! Actually, there is a change occurring every year to Earth's axial tilt and it's called "precession." What you are referring to is the equinox points and they shift with the Earth's precession. These are not sudden shifts. No such thing occurs. Sudden axial tilts can't occur because, well, there's no mechanism for it.

Try studying up on astronomy. It's far more informative.

Oh boy I thought I could do that to men with my boobs... lol...
ok I'll be good now

Hilarious! That's what we love about you Margo! Your humour, not your boobs. Okay, not just your boobs. I mean...aw hell, I'll shut up now!
 stargazer1000
Msg: 47
What is HAARP
Posted: 9/22/2011 5:10:12 AM

Ummm.....no. Weather manipulation is common practice. http://www.google.com/patents/about/3564253_HOUR_ORBIT.html?id=-KhiAAAAEBAJ

Uuuummmm....okay. That is a little vague. They might as well have written "insert reflecting type...thing...here!" They also clearly have not heard of the square-inverse law. Interesting.

Localized heating is key

Sure. However, a "reflector" 22,000 miles away is supposed to do it? really?
 stargazer1000
Msg: 49
What is HAARP
Posted: 9/23/2011 9:32:50 PM
The square inverse law is the drop of power in relation to distance by the square root in transverse electromagnetic waves. But that never stopped the military from developing microwave guns that can cook targets at great distances and cause "cloud disruption" (even more cited proof of weather manipulation by EM propagation) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

But microwaves aren't the same wavelength as visible light waves. And the method of concentrating this energy into any sort of useable form from space is also something which is what the" patent" so clearly neglects to specify. So my criticism of the "patent" stands.
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 50
What is HAARP
Posted: 6/27/2012 5:20:59 AM
freaky pic of bubbly clouds in the sky yesterday in saskatoon. tell me that looks normal... it has HAARP & chemtrails written all over it

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s369/photobucketteer/saskatooncloudsjune262012.jpg
 lyingcheat
Msg: 51
view profile
History
What is HAARP
Posted: 6/27/2012 7:28:00 AM

freaky pic of bubbly clouds in the sky yesterday in saskatoon. tell me that looks normal... it has HAARP & chemtrails written all over it

Great picture!

They are (rare) Mammatus clouds.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammatus_cloud
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=mammatus+clouds&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=MBfrT9ysA-e5iQeu87TSBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CFYQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=890
 mungojoe
Msg: 53
What is HAARP
Posted: 6/30/2012 2:06:34 PM

I wonder if people were accused of being whacky when they asked questions about the Manhattan project...

Given that there was no internet then I doubt that most of the people who would be making whacky claims of massive gov't conspiracies knew anything about it... People who were involved did make some claims (that turned out to be a bit off-base) because they were working at the edges of current scientific knowledge but those claims tended not to be wrapped up in massive gov't conspiracies...
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 54
What is HAARP
Posted: 7/1/2012 10:59:59 PM
thank you for the info #2. i researched the pic back to a twitter post from Regina, SK. i was working inside when the storm was going on & missed taking my own pics.

unsure of what HAARP - High frequency Active Auroral Research Program is, watch this informational video from the History channel & make your own mind up on the issue.

Search on YouTube: HAARP Documentary - Weather Manipulation & Earthquakes
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 55
What is HAARP
Posted: 7/5/2012 2:27:18 AM
some more weird weather this week:

Tue- severe sheet lightning at noon, funnel clouds spotted in province
Wed- high winds again here up to 60km/hr

took this pic 6pm in Saskatoon. looks like a cloud god of sorts

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s369/photobucketteer/cloudgod.jpg
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 57
What is HAARP
Posted: 7/5/2012 9:57:29 PM
you're an idiot procol.
just wanted to post a pic, that's all
 gedanken
Msg: 58
What is HAARP
Posted: 7/6/2012 1:09:26 AM
you're an idiot procol.

You're not helping your cause creativestoryteller.

Your previous post (Msg 51) was reference a mammatocumulus formation, which have been recorded for millennia and are easily explained.
And yet you present this a presumed new discovery, and to boot, attribute it to HAARP! Now, since HAARP is located in Alaska, many thousands of kilometres away from you, and is oriented towards the ionosphere 50-100 km above the earth's surface, your sober thought in observing this formation was that was that HAARP was the culprit! Directed just right at you in Toon Town at that!

I mean seriously; you try to present a facade of intelligence, and yet you are totally ignorant to vertical cloud development dynamics in the lower troposphere just a couple of hundred metres above you, and many thousands of metres below where your tropospheric "chemtrails" (known to normal people as contrails) form.

And now you offer a poorly exposed picture of what appears to be a dissipating cumulus cloud, and you see 'an image'.
http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s369/photobucketteer/cloudgod.jpg
When I first looked at your link, in the left image, to the above right of your inserted red box, I saw two eyes with a furled brow looking down on your red box, and then I imagined a comic speech balloon coming off of it which said (in comic sans font nonetheless), "WTF are you looking down there for, I'm right up here!".
And then I looked at the image on the right and said "yea, I see a Dog too"

It's like you have been presented a connect the dots puzzle of an elephant, and you connect the dots randomly to produce a mushroom with an observation deck, which lays credence to the fact that before you left your house this morning, you placed the mustard beside the ketchup in the fridge, and yet when you returned in the evening the ketchup was now beside the mustard, providing yet further proof that the Government is out to get you.
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 60
What is HAARP
Posted: 7/6/2012 1:23:52 PM
my apologies for the insult as i was tired when i posted. the idiot remark was reference to people constantly trolling me, resorting to mockery instead of proof countering what i say. kind of ironic considering they demand 100% proof from me. whatever... moving on

even i know the cloud god pic was just coincidence,but there's substantial proof out there that something like project blue beam (PBB) exists. since you're unfamiliar with it, PBB is a secret government program that gives them the ability to project holographic images into the sky. this is where chemtrails & HAARP come into play: the aluminum & barium particles thicken the air giving the HAARP rays something to bounce off of, delivering the final desired result.

possible examples of PBB:
-face in the clouds New Brunswick 2011
- face during storm in Vinkovci, Croatia 2011
-Devil's face in explosion cloud during 9/11
- lots more out there
- look up fire tornadoes as well. notice with some of the massive die offs of sea creatures that they appear to be blackened, almost fried to a crisp. that isn't natural

these 2 are especially for you Procol:
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3nQYndQA6Q&feature=related
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZYMCE3qbrE&feature=related

i'm talking about controlled disasters & the more you read up on HAARP & its capabilities, you can start connecting the dots fairly quickly. did you know most of the HAARP stations in the world are located on intersection points of the Earth's natural forming energy grid? master the grid & there's no telling what you can do. Nickola Tesla knew this 100 years ago so why do you think we're not taught about him in the same breath as Einstein when it's quite obvious he was way ahead of his time?

from wikipedia: Tesla's inventions and developments include :

the AC motor,
the bifilar coil,
various devices that use rotating magnetic fields,
the alternating current polyphase power distribution system,
the fundamental devices of systems of wireless communication (legal priority for the invention of radio)[dubious – discuss],
radio frequency oscillators,
devices for voltage magnification by standing waves,
robotics,
logic gates for secure radio frequency communications,
devices for x-rays,
apparatus for ozone generation,
devices for ionized gases,
devices for high field emission,
devices for charged particle beams,
methods for providing extremely low level of resistance to the passage of electrical current,
means for increasing the intensity of electrical oscillations,
voltage multiplication circuitry,
devices for high voltage discharges,
devices for lightning protection,
the bladeless turbine, and
VTOL aircraft.

Recent references to Tesla’s patents include US5548819 (Method and apparatus for communication of information), US5908444 (Complex frequency pulsed electromagnetic generator and method of use), US4869598 (Temperature-sensitive multiple-layer thin film superconducting device), and US6104107 (Method and apparatus for single line electrical transmission).
 JustDukky
Msg: 62
What is HAARP
Posted: 7/6/2012 5:44:07 PM

This one god will, in fact, be the Antichrist, who will explain that the various scriptures have been misunderstood and misinterpreted, and that the religions of old are responsible for turning brother against brother, and nation against nation, therefore old religions must be abolished to make way for the new age new world religion…

Gee, Ya think? Whomever he is, at least he'll be honest and 100% right. I could almost get behind a God like that…He sure beat's HeII out of the old one.

At any rate I wish people would quit haarping about the crap they have to endure and DO something about it!
 _TALL_IQ2_
Msg: 63
What is HAARP
Posted: 7/6/2012 6:19:36 PM
from wikipedia: Tesla's inventions and developments include :

the AC motor,
the bifilar coil,
various devices that use rotating magnetic fields,
the alternating current polyphase power distribution system,
the fundamental devices of systems of wireless communication (legal priority for the invention of radio)[dubious – discuss],
radio frequency oscillators,
devices for voltage magnification by standing waves,
robotics,
logic gates for secure radio frequency communications,
devices for x-rays,
apparatus for ozone generation

For very many people uneducated in the physics and technical details of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism (radio and light), all the variant forms can seem like so much fascinating magic that only the few secretive shamans of the tribe may have been allowed to study in enough detail to dissuade the masses from frequently relegating them to supernatural sources or giant government conspiracy theories...

If one is so fascinated by electromagnetism, I would suggest getting a degree in EE and working in the field.

Or stick to regurgitating common economics collapse conspiracies, those are harder to disprove and dependent on mass behavior which can change if the public is educated and influenced enough.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 64
What is HAARP
Posted: 7/6/2012 8:05:22 PM

PBB is a secret government program that gives them the ability to project holographic images into the sky.

ummmm, well seeing as how YOU (and all of your internet chat-room conspitacy website buddies, I'm syre) know all about it, it doesn't appear to be very "secret", does it?

or is it only 'secret' to the mainsyream, 'sheeple', but not to the enlightened insightful ones such as your self?

those super-sexret 'blackops' gov. organizations always seem to do SUCH a POOR job of KEEPINg these things truly "secret" !

they have to implement a new "terminate with extreme prejudice" policy against the enlightened, methinks!
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 65
What is HAARP
Posted: 7/6/2012 10:54:40 PM
it's classified as secret but the info on it is out there. the governments will just deny everything & the sheeple will believe them. not my problem, don't really care.

Jordan Maxwell talked about the alien invasion to unite us all under a One World Government creating a new world order. notice how the banksters are bankrupting the world, how the politicians are stirring up war talk, how the church has acknowledged aliens & would gladly convert them while denouncing the muslim religion, etc. the Elite are creating the chaos in order to provide us with a solution. it'll get to the point people will be begging for it & those in charge will get treated like gods. i think the aliens are going to have different plans though:
pope: rock
obama: paper
iran: scissors
alien dude: laser sword beats everything!
(haha watch the milk commercial on youtube) laser sword! ^^

funny thing about people that complain about those who offer no solutions is that they don't offer any either. at least i'm trying to raise some awareness about this. i know someone somewhere has the political power to make a move at the top. it's up to the rest of us at the bottom & meet that group in the middle in order to eliminate the threats to humanity. problem is we're all too busy arguing with each other that nothing ever gets done

all of this - HAARP, chemtrails, earthquake control - originated out of the brilliant mind of Tesla. the guy was so smart he could do all the work in his head, calculate his mistakes & make the adjustments before even testing his theories. JP Morgan was bank rolling Tesla when he came to the USA and one of his greatest inventions was being able to harness the Earth's natural energy flow. his plan was to show how he could beam energy waves across the Atlantic wirelessly for free. Morgan was furious that there was no way to monitor & charge people that used it. after the bank withdrew their money, Tesla's building on Long Island went unfinished with the other never been constructed.

i was reading up on him again & one of his last theories/inventions was a directed-energy /particle beam weapon. is this the rail gun the US government they're working? it can shoot 200 miles out on a boat while drinking tea & playing chinese checkers. in other words - if you're in it's sights, you're dead before you know it.

one article of many i found detailing Tesla's work & his meeting with Thomas Edison (AC vs DC):

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/08/06/14/haarp-pentagon-using-tesla-technology-destroy-world-pentagon-induced-earthquake-chi
 Tah,
Msg: 67
What is HAARP
Posted: 7/11/2012 4:17:40 PM
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/SURA_Radar_Facility.html

You seen this paul? worth investigating
 Tah,
Msg: 68
What is HAARP
Posted: 7/11/2012 5:01:49 PM
you got any substance to your claims/opinion or just throw away arrogant lines?

here's another interesting story worth folowing up on.

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2007/s2069159.htm

It's a technique developed in Russia in the last decade, and it involves sending electrical charges into the atmosphere to make clouds and ultimately rain.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  >