Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump for President      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 8051
view profile
History
Trump for PresidentPage 323 of 326    (286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326)
Trump is a troll....?
I don't care for the man but I do believe in the voting system...so I guess one will see.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 8052
Trump for President
Posted: 2/12/2017 12:10:12 PM
Tough talk Coma, from a guy who was so badly manhandled by Joe that the only thing you could stammer out was "logical fallacy". You were so badly beaten.., people felt so sorry for you...I'm surprised you didn't change your name. But here you still are...still telling the world..."I'm an idiot..but I'm a proud idiot. I may not know a lot...but you talk in illogical fallacies". Lol. Yep...you can handle yourself well..in a pigs eye.
 Coma_White
Msg: 8053
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 2/12/2017 12:13:42 PM

Tough talk Coma, from a guy who was so badly manhandled by Joe that the only thing you could stammer out was "logical fallacy". You were so badly beaten....I'm surprised you didn't change your name. But here you still are...still telling the world..."I'm an idiot..but I'm a proud idiot. I may not know a lot...but you talk in illogical fallacies". Lol. Yep...you can handle yourself well..in a pigs eye.

What words are missing from your post? I don't get it.
Change my name, you mean I should have created a troll account like yours? Good thinking.
There's also no such thing as an "illogical fallacy". Maybe your English needs as much work as your history.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 8054
Trump for President
Posted: 2/12/2017 12:23:57 PM
At least if you had created a troll account...it might have had some dignity. You have none. No dignity..no credibility. Mongo took that away from you. He beat you bad son. We all know it. We all saw it. He showed you have nothing upstairs to offer except one liners.

Even now..great at adhominem attacks...but your content is devoid of substance. Very typical for you..you say nothing at all. So sad to watch you flail away.

Coma_White
Msg: 8055
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 2/12/2017 12:30:45 PM

At least if you had created a troll account...it might have had some dignity. You have none. No dignity..no credibility. Mongo took that away from you. He beat you bad son. We all know it. We all saw it. He showed you have nothing upstairs to offer except one liners.

Even now..great at adhominem attacks...but your content is devoid of substance. Very typical for you..you say nothing at all. So sad to watch you flail away.

What words are missing from your post?
What you said doesn't even make sense. How does hiding behind a troll account mean you have more credibility than people with real accounts that don't conceal their identities? You also clearly don't know what an ad hominem is. I would have to be attacking your character in an effort to undermine your argument, but you have no argument to undermine so that's invalid.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 8056
Trump for President
Posted: 2/12/2017 12:40:08 PM
Wow Coma everytime you argue with someone, everytime, you say the same thing...the only thing you left out was the logical fallacy vocabulary. How do I respond to somebody when their attack is devoid of actual substance? Hint...what history am I getting wrong? Give me some clue what you are talking about.. show you have at least something upstairs.
 Coma_White
Msg: 8057
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 2/12/2017 12:44:41 PM

Wow Coma everytime you argue with someone, everytime, you say the same thing...the only thing you left out was the logical fallacy vocabulary. How do I respond to somebody when their attack is devoid of actual substance? Hint...what history am I getting wrong. Give me some clue what you are talking about.. show you have at least some ting upstairs.

What? It's kind of important to point out logical fallacies if someone is attempting to prove something with logic. That's just as idiotic as saying the plumber was bad because he resorted to talking about pipes and water when he came over to fix a leak. You're supposed to use vocabulary that's relevant to the situation. How is that hard to understand?

What history are you getting wrong? All of it because you've never proved your positive claims with any kind of empirical or normative evidence. You made some loudmouth claims with a troll profile on a message board. Who cares? Prove your positive claims if you want to be taken seriously. No one is obligated to prove a negative.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 8058
Trump for President
Posted: 2/12/2017 1:02:36 PM
All of it? Everything I've said is wrong...and I have to prove anything I said is right?.. a little delusional are you not.? Tell you what...prove to me you have a working Brain cell, and maybe we will go on.
 Coma_White
Msg: 8059
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 2/12/2017 3:47:13 PM

All of it? Everything I've said is wrong...and I have to prove anything I said is right?.. a little delusional are you not.? Tell you what...prove to me you have a working Brain cell, and maybe we will go on.

Yes, you have to prove your claims are right. Anyone can make things up as they go along. Opinion isn't fact. There's no reason to take what you're saying seriously if you have no evidence to support it. No, it's definitely not delusional to expect evidence for positive claims. I'm sorry this is hard for you to understand, but you have the burden of proof if you're the one making claims. If I claim that the core of Jupiter is made of diamond, I have the burden of proof to supply supporting evidence. No one is obliged to take my word for it. That's what you're asking everyone to do. You want everyone to take your opinion as fact. Everything else you say is childish gibberish.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 8060
Trump for President
Posted: 2/12/2017 4:06:37 PM
Llol. There you go

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Maleman999
Msg: 8061
Trump for President
Posted: 2/12/2017 4:36:58 PM
"Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread."
How do you guys do that? In the previous 10 posts, 5 were be Coma and 5 by Tom.
What happened to the limit of 2 per 10?
 Tomfiend
Msg: 8062
Trump for President
Posted: 2/13/2017 7:27:26 AM
Maleman, longer osts are not subject to the limit.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 8063
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 2/13/2017 2:01:58 PM
OMG... This is "so Trump"...

The only problem now is... the reality is so close to the satire... or the satire so representative of the reality... that it's getting hard to tell the two apart...

I regularly find myself "double checking" the byline... just so I can tell the difference...

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—An exuberant Betsy DeVos said on Monday that Donald J. Trump’s forty-per-cent approval rating is a “clear indication” that more than half the country agrees with the job he is doing.

“I was so excited to see the President’s approval rating hit forty,” DeVos, the Secretary of Education, told reporters. “Just knowing that well more than half the country is with him gives us a great sense of confidence moving forward.”

She also criticized the media for failing to report “our powerful forty-per-cent mandate.”

“If you believed news reports, you would think that the people supporting the President are in the minority, when in fact they’re forty per cent,” she said.

Concluding her remarks, DeVos offered defiant words to those who are “actively trying to thwart” Trump’s agenda. “To you critics out there who think you’re in the majority, I have some advice for you,” she said. “Do the math.”
 2ufo2
Msg: 8064
Trump for President
Posted: 2/13/2017 2:41:26 PM
Oh, mungo.... that is so... I have no words to express my perplexation.

Maleman... when you are sent to the page with the 'no more than 2 messages' warning on it; copy the warning and hit back then past it on the bottom of your post. It might go through. I usually then edit out that part once my msg has posted.
 Maleman999
Msg: 8065
Trump for President
Posted: 2/13/2017 3:22:50 PM
^Thanks for the tip. Meanwhile, back at the OK Corral:

Jarrett Bell , USA TODAY Sports:
After assaulting the record book during their dramatic comeback in Super Bowl LI, the New England Patriots are not done yet with the matter of making history.

The next “record” poised to collapse under the weight of the dynasty: White House rejections.

In a postscript to the thriller that marked the fifth Super Bowl victory during the Bill Belichick-Tom Brady collaboration, six players from the NFL’s freshest champion have already declared they won’t join the upcoming party at the White House to celebrate with President Trump.

After the Patriot's trip to the White House, I can hardly wait for a Trump Twitter rant about some of the players boycotting, since Trump is totally obsessed with having all people praise him. If he became obsessed about how many people showed up at his inauguration versus the women's march, he's sure to pop a gasket about some of the players not wanting to meet him in the White House.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 8066
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 2/13/2017 9:58:24 PM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/michael-flynn-resigns-as-trump-national-security-adviser/article/2614727
 cotter
Msg: 8067
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 2/13/2017 10:28:46 PM
^^^^Better be careful wooby!

I thought it would be fun to write a sarcastic "prediction" (in the prediction thread of all places) ... that Flynn would resign (after the whole nation had already gotten the news) and "john" admonished me for it! He'll be after you next!

He can't stand it if anyone makes fun of the misfortunes of King Trump.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 8068
Trump for President
Posted: 2/13/2017 11:51:52 PM

I thought it would be fun to write a sarcastic "prediction" (in the prediction thread of all places) ... that Flynn would resign (after the whole nation had already gotten the news) and "john" admonished me for it! He'll be after you next!

What are the chances, the incoming National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, would contact the Russian ambassador to discuss Russian sanctions, and make promises about lifting sanctions, without checking in with the president first? Did Donald Trump tell Flynn to contact the Russians?

The $64,000 question is: did Michael Flynn called the Russian Ambassador on the instructions of the president? And if the Trump administrations knew about this a month ago, why didn't they acted until now? Somebody lied to the American people.
 gtomustang
Msg: 8069
view profile
History
Trump makes HRC servers look secure in comparison
Posted: 2/14/2017 12:55:17 AM
"An exuberant Betsy DeVos said on Monday that Donald J. Trump’s forty-per-cent approval rating is a “clear indication” that more than half the country agrees with the job he is doing"

>>>oh good, the education secretary doesn't understand math. and trumpets wonder why liberals get upset. your kids are being educated by someone who thinks 40% is actually over 50%, the definition of "more than half".

even more upsetting...North Korea launches a missile while Chump is entertaining the Japanese PM at his property, in front of guests lacking security clearances or vetting. So, how do two leaders affected by this missile launch handle their reaction? do they go to a top secret bunker away from prying eyes?

no. Chump shows off a complete lack of knowledge about security. He tries to handle it by the light of cellphones, right in front of civilians who posted it on Facebook. Now I know some dumb Trumpet will argue, "what's the big deal with discussing a diplomatic or military response with allies in a totally non-secure area?" I say, go ask someone you know who actually understands National Security to explain it to you. You thought HRC's server getting hacked was a National Security issue? Chump is clueless about exposure.

"President Trump and his top aides coordinated their response to North Korea’s missile test on Saturday night in full view of diners at Mr. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida — a remarkable public display of presidential activity that is almost always conducted in highly secure settings.
The scene — of aides huddled over their computers and the president on his cellphone at his club’s terrace — was captured by a club member dining not far away and published in pictures on his Facebook account.
Republican senators also seemed puzzled by the president’s actions. Senator Marco Rubio, Republican of Florida, said, “Usually that’s not a place where you do that kind of thing.” Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, could barely find words. “Can’t make it up,” he said.
Michael J. Morell, a former acting C.I.A. director under President Barack Obama, said, “Every president with whom I have worked would have gone to a private room to have what was potentially a classified discussion.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/13/us/politics/mar-a-lago-north-korea-trump.html?_r=0

(gotta love the Republican response. Uh, gee, that's not usual. what a way to be low key).

"The same guest and Facebook member who had snapped Trump and Abe receiving the missile news also took a selfie with the presidential military aide carrying the “football”, the black leather satchel carrying the codes, manuals and equipment that are all that Trump needs to order a nuclear weapon launch.
The aide and football have often been photographed in the presidential retinue. But a smiling selfie with a member of the public is a first.

It’s unheard of. These people operate behind the scenes,” said Julianne Smith, who was deputy national security adviser to Vice-President Joe Biden in the Obama White House.
“I don’t think this team has any appreciation about the vulnerabilities they are creating for themselves and how dangerous this is.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/13/mar-a-lago-north-korea-missile-crisis-trump-national-security

well, at least Chump doesn't have to worry about declining numbers at his resorts now--the Chinese, Russians, Iranians and everyone else will send spies to dinner, hoping to snap photos of Chump conducting classified discussions.

and yes, Flynn was along at the time. You'd think he might have suggested someplace more appropriate to conduct government affairs. or to not let a selfie get taken with the guy in charge of the nuclear weaponry football. KJ, you once posted about your child going into the military and who would be the better commander-in-chief. well....this is how Chump handles national security. anyone can walk up to the football and get a selfie.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 8070
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 2/14/2017 3:41:23 PM
He can't stand it if anyone makes fun of the misfortunes of King Trump.

Well, since the turnip King makes it's own misery, hard not to enjoy it, eh? If only he weren't doing so much harm to the country whilst enjoying himself so much.
 Maleman999
Msg: 8071
Trump for President
Posted: 2/14/2017 3:51:16 PM
Is this going to turn out like Mutiny on the Bounty, with the commander becoming paranoid about his crew, resulting in instant firings and resignations, and chaos? What would you expect when an incompetent person hires other incompetent and inexperienced people to run the country?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 8072
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 2/14/2017 5:07:58 PM
The GOP is starting to put focus on the Flynn matter too; however, they stop short of inacting a bi-partisan investigation (as the Dems would want); which leads me to think that they don't wanna expose the entire administration; but they (GOP hierarchy) would love to harpoon Trump, and place Pence (one of their own) in the oval office

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-white-house-faces-flurry-of-probes-after-flynn-resigns/ar-AAmWuVB?

and he is not even 4 weeks into office.....Yikes; the count down has silently begun...and the Vegas odds makers are making their predictions...any takers?

with the commander becoming paranoid about his crew, resulting in instant firings and resignations, and chaos? What would you expect when an incompetent person hires other incompetent and inexperienced people to run the country?

JEB said it best..."a Trump presidency will be one of chaos"..........he was right on the money!

Senator Marco Rubio, Republican of Florida, said, “Usually that’s not a place where you do that kind of thing.” Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, could barely find words. “Can’t make it up,” he said.

and these are some of the Pubs who will be taking up the mantle to bring down the Orange Fuehrer....Rubio, McCain, etc will soon be taking on their revenge!

If Trump was smart, he'd be forging alliances with some of the moderate Dems (who don't wanna see Pence as Potus), and work with them...in the hope of softening the blow that is gonna come
 deetristate
Msg: 8073
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 2/14/2017 5:49:50 PM
The Trump Presidency may be one of chaos because leftists, the media, envious Republicans and the NSA and other "spy" agencies have decided to make it so.

The smokey back room that selected Hillary did not select Trump and they can't stand it.

********This reminds me of Israelis who say that that Palestinians are animals because they live in rubble . . . .
AFTER the Israelis have bombed Palestinian homes into rubble.*********

OR

Like a man who wants all the water, can't have it all, so he s(p)its in it.

It is all so ludicrous and disingenuous now that it is all very sad.

If you poke a hole in a boat in which you are floating, you sink as well as everyone else.

The trifling distinctions may begin . . . .now....
 gtomustang
Msg: 8074
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 2/14/2017 7:32:58 PM
Trump supporters voted for Trump b/c they were sick of slick, professional politicians. So what's the opposite of professionalism? not being professional. Like conducting business out in the open. Getting played by Goldman Sachs to do their business. exposing the White House to potential Russian blackmail. Pimping out the White House to sell Trump products and pay rent to Trump properties.

What is it that Trump supporters enjoy about the narcissist? That he breaks the rules. That he causes chaos like leaks (giving away congressmen's phone numbers on the campaign trail). Well, sometimes the rules are in place to save America from getting played like a fiddle.

chaos comes when you let someone with the anger management of a 5 year run things. you can't blame the media for Trump hiring a guy with a conflict of interest. The media didn't force Trump to pick Flynn. Leftists didn't force Kellyanne Conway to sell Trump products, to literally say she was making a commercial. That wasn't the backroom saying it, it was Kellyanne's mouth making the words.
 Jo van
Msg: 8075
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 2/15/2017 4:42:42 AM

Trump is a troll....?

Totally.

Think about it.
He says extreme, outlandish things, to get a reaction.
Then goads that reaction.
Same MO as any internet troll.

I read/heard something about his trips to his resort, every weekend, cost the US taxpayers millions every time.
He takes his entire family, his entourage, and (probably?) hundreds of security staff.

He could save the taxpayers that money, by staying in the nice big house which comes with the job, and also comes with security in place already.

He says he'll keep spending all that money, every week, until ALL the swamps in Florida are drained.
Bloody everglades!!

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump for President