Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump for President      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FrankNStein902
Msg: 76
Trump for PresidentPage 4 of 326    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Obama didn't inherit anything..he asked for the Job...saying he inherited a bad situation is just an out for his supporters since nothing that he has implemented has had a positive effect on the Economy...

Well if he did not inherit a screwed up economy then there is nothing to fix then is there, so your point is moot.

Although key economic indicators like job growth and strength of the markets may have a different view considering the growth of both of them since he has taken office.

Though I am sure that short of everyone driving Ferraris and taking away the rights of anyone who is not a heterosexual white person he would still be seen as a failure by many.

Trump is just trolling and America is buying it, he will never run.

Pro-Lifers: Donald Trump Doesn't Understand How Pro-Life Works
Evan McMorris-Santoro | April 19, 2011, 4:45PM

Donald Trump is 100% pro-life. Except when it comes to the basis of Roe v. Wade which made abortion legal in the United States. That he agrees with, 100%...

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/04/pro-lifers-donald-trump-doesnt-understand-how-pro-life-works-video.php?ref=fpa

Is Trump playing us for suckers?
By Christopher Byron, Special to CNN
April 19, 2011 9:40 a.m. EDT

(CNN) -- The disappointing thing about most phonies is that they don't have staying power. Once they get caught, they give it up and skulk off into the night, never to be heard from again. Think of Rosie Ruiz, say, who pretended to win the Boston Marathon by sneaking out of a crowd of bystanders ahead of everybody in the last half-mile of the race.

That's why I like Donald Trump so much. When it comes to pretending to run marathons, he never quits.

For more than 20 years he's been periodically popping out of the bushes to declare that he "might" be running for president of the United States, or that he's "considering" it, or even considering it "very seriously," or (his ultimate statement of intent) really thinking about it "more seriously than ever before."...

...In 1987 Trump published a self-celebration entitled "Trump, The Art Of The Deal," and when he hired Republican dirty trickster Roger Stone Jr. to begin floating his name as a possible 1988 presidential contender, the book surged instantly to the top of the best-seller lists.

Thirteen years later, he spotted an opportunity for himself to claim to be interested in running for president on the so-called Reform Party ticket -- a short-lived venture launched and then abandoned by Texas business biggie, H. Ross Perot. Why? As he put it to an editor at George, "It's a great way to raise the rents."...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/04/19/byron.trump.president/index.html
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 77
Trump for President
Posted: 4/20/2011 11:17:42 AM

Obama didn't inherit anything..he asked for the Job...saying he inherited a bad situation is just an out for his supporters since nothing that he has implemented has had a positive effect on the Economy.He has had over two years to resolve some of the problems..none of his economic plans has worked....his foreign policy is 2 wars plus 1 of his own now...

Mindboggling….Obama may have had at least one positive influence on the economy...the bailout of the auto industry saved the one of the last bastion of major manufacturing in the US (outside of military manufacturing)…and saved the 5 million jobs associated with the auto industry…

He did inherit 2 wars that were grossly miss-managed by the Bush administration….and Bush started the Iraq war without NATO backing…now I know there are some media outlets that would say that Libya is a US war…yet, it is an action that is NATO led and there are no ground troops there…there has been no shock and awe display of the US military might….and no Commander In Chief has gone on an aircraft carrier and declared victory.

On foreign policy Trump said in an interview with Bill O’Rielly:
Trump also warned that abandoning Iraq in the near future would result in Iran taking control of the oil fields.

"If Iran is gonna take over the oil, we stay and we keep the oil," Trump said. "A country goes in, they conquer and they stay. We go in, we conquer and then we leave and we hand it to people that we don't even know."

Later Trump said to O’Rielly:

“He's in Iraq. Nobody respects us”

Geeze I wish the Donald would make up his mind…

On China and OPEC:
Trump declared China and OPEC were "decimating" the U.S economy and proposed placing a 25 percent tax on Chinese goods if the country manipulates their currency. He also said the United States needs to get much tougher with OPEC.
"It sounds good to be a tough guy," fellow conservative O'Reilly said. "… But the blowback from China and OPEC could really, really harm the country."

VacationGuy234
Msg: 78
Trump for President
Posted: 4/20/2011 12:39:40 PM
You cannot possibly believe that the greatest recession since The Great Depression was not a product of the Bush Admin being asleep at the wheel? Recessions happen because they are part of the economy, but Great Depressions are avoidable.

Making homes more affordable does not mean predatory lending. Nobody ever said the gate shouldn't be watched.

And yes, he has had a positive affect on the economy because it would be much worst.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 79
Trump for President
Posted: 4/21/2011 5:34:13 AM
Coma, ummmm you dont live in the USA so how could you know he's the worst president to be elected ever? All politicians promise things and all politicians break their promises, show me one president that hasnt, except for Abe Lincoln the man.
 Whatisnewwithyou
Msg: 80
Trump for President
Posted: 4/21/2011 5:48:32 AM
"Coma, ummmm you dont live in the USA so how could you know he's the worst president to be elected ever? All politicians promise things and all politicians break their promises, show me one president that hasnt, except for Abe Lincoln the man."

^^Politicians are all the same regardless if they are on the right or the left. All you have to do is ask yourself if you are better off, right now than you were when the last one was in office. If you are, then congrats, if you are not, then vote the for the other one next time.
 SaharaM
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 4/21/2011 7:08:13 AM

Coma, ummmm you dont live in the USA so how could you know he's the worst president to be elected ever?

First of all, that's not what Coma said. Second, believe it or not, you're no more privy to information than Coma or anyone else outside of these borders. Your opinion is no more relevant than Coma's.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 82
Trump for President
Posted: 4/21/2011 8:12:24 AM

First of all, that's not what Coma said. Second, believe it or not, you're no more privy to information than Coma or anyone else outside of these borders. Your opinion is no more relevant than Coma's.-saharam
ummmmm, grab a coffee first before you read the next part of my post.

Are you sitting down with you cup of java ....look below

I think Obama is one of the worst presidents to ever be elected. He promised not to hire lobbyists, but that's all he did. He got a nobel peace prize and bombed Pakistan. He said he would close Guantanamo Bay and then didn't do it. I'm guessing the reason for that is because if they tried people in the US, they would have to show the evidence against the so called terrorists in a public setting. The US foreign policy never changes no matter who is in power. (Thanks Aipac)-coma msg 98
okay did I miss something here?
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 83
Trump for President
Posted: 4/21/2011 9:09:05 AM
61% of Historians Rate the Bush - History News Network
Mar 5, 2009 ... One historian indicated that his reason for rating Bush as worst is that the current president combines traits of some of his failed ...
hnn.us/articles/48916.html

FrankNStein902
Msg: 84
Trump for President
Posted: 4/21/2011 10:09:11 AM
Wonder who would vote for Trump, well wait no longer as here are some now.

Uploaded by NOTSCGOP on Apr 19, 2011

What you are about to see is footage of real interviews with SC Republican voters at a rally in Columbia, hosted by SC Republican Governor Nikki Haley and Republican Presidential candidate Michele Bachmann on April 18, 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77rtyQf6Hwk
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 85
Trump for President
Posted: 4/21/2011 10:24:23 AM
OMG Frank, I was killing my self watching the video I seriously had tears running down my face from laughing so hard, got love those extremist from South Carolina

Make mental note do not visit parts of South Carolina....check.
 Twilightslove
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 4/21/2011 10:49:20 AM
If Ross Perot ran again I would vote for him. If Trump ran, NO.

Palin........forget it.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 87
Trump for President
Posted: 4/21/2011 11:06:36 AM
He won't run anyway.

If he actually ran, there would be scrutiny of his business life, and it just can't stand up to close examination. He's a flake - not counting his "Birther" nonsense. In the business world, he's seen as a flake. He isn't someone you want to invest with - he'll leave you out of pocket. If that becomes common knowledge then he will have business problems. A Presidential run would make that common knowledge. And his over-weaning vanity couldn't take the revelations anyway. NBC did a piece on him a couple of nights ago - he looked offended that he was actually being asked questions.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 88
Trump for President
Posted: 4/23/2011 7:30:54 AM
Donald, You’re Fired!
Trump repeats false claims about Obama's birthplace.
April 9, 2011
Summary
If Donald Trump worked for us, we’d have to say: "Donald, you’re fired — for incompetence." The successful developer and TV celebrity says he’d make a good president, and maybe he would — we take no stand either way about that. But when it comes to getting facts straight, he fouls up again and again on the basics of President Barack Obama’s birth. As a rookie reporter, he just wouldn’t make it.

■He claims the president’s grandmother says Obama was born in Kenya. In fact, the recording to which he refers shows Sarah Obama repeatedly saying through a translator: "He was born in America."
■He claims that no hospital in Hawaii has a record of Obama’s birth. Hospital records are confidential under federal law, but Honolulu’s Kapi’olani Medical Center has published a letter from Obama calling it "the place of my birth," thus publicly confirming it as his birthplace.
■He insists that the official "Certification of Live Birth" that Obama produced in 2008 is "not a birth certificate." That’s wrong. The U.S. Department of State uses "birth certificate" as a generic term to include the official Hawaii document, which satisfies legal requirements for proving citizenship and obtaining a passport.
■He claims that there’s no signature or certification number on the document released by Obama. Wrong again. Photos of the document, which we posted in 2008, clearly show those details.
■He says newspaper announcements of Obama’s birth that appeared in Hawaii newspapers in 1961 "probably" were placed there fraudulently by his now-deceased American grandparents. Actually, a state health department official and a former managing editor of one of the newspapers said the information came straight from the state health department.
■He claims "nobody knew" Obama when he was growing up and "nobody ever comes forward" who knew him as a child. "If I ever decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten," Trump said. Well, two retired kindergarten teachers in a 2009 news story fondly recall teaching a young Barack Obama.
http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/donald-youre-fired/
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 89
Trump for President
Posted: 4/23/2011 9:29:48 AM
Well that shows you Trump is just that a snake oil salesman trying to peddle more crap, What he fails to realize that oh before the democratic party started peddling Obama to the public they vetted him they would of hear the claims long ago and either proved it either way.

The vetting process is a serious process they know every girlfriend he stood up in the 70's, if he uses Tide or Calgon, every mark he received in school, if he pulled Susie Hair in grade 3 or told some hillbilly to F off when he was at Harvard.

Trump's claim is a credible as his business tactic and should be taken as serious as Sarah Palin winning Mother of the year in North Korea.

Although Im not a fan of Obama, Trump's claims are just absolute bull sh!t in the purest form.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 90
Trump for President
Posted: 4/23/2011 9:41:47 AM
The evidence that Obama was born in the U.S.A. is so overwhelming that we haven’t had much to say lately about the sort of bogus claims that Trump repeats. Hawaii’s top official in charge of vital records stated long ago, for example, that the confidential records underlying Obama’s official birth certificate show that he was born in Hawaii and is "a natural born American citizen."

But when a leading prospect for the Republican presidential nomination embraces and repeats these spurious claims and groundless conspiracy theories on national television, we are forced to wade into this swamp once again. For details of where Trump goes wrong, and full documentation of the facts, please read on to our Analysis section.

Analysis
Trump made several incorrect statements of fact in an April 7 appearance on NBC’s "Today Show," and later in a call-in to MSNBC’s "Morning Joe." In each instance he echoed claims that are often repeated by those who wish to believe Obama is not a natural-born American citizen and thus not qualified under the Constitution to be president.

The proof of Obama’s citizenship has long been apparent to us and, we think, to any reasonable person with a mind open to evidence, regardless of his or her party. The conservative National Review agreed as long ago as July 2009, when it wrote that "a few misguided souls among the Right" had bought into the sort of "foolishness" that Trump now embraces. "Like Bruce Springsteen, he [Obama] has a lot of bad political ideas; but he was born in the U.S.A.," the Review’s editors said.

The proof is not just the official birth certificate issued by the state of Hawaii, and made public by the Obama campaign in 2008. As we wrote when we published detailed photographs of that document in our "Born in the U.S.A." article, that document constitutes legal proof of citizenship sufficient to meet all U.S. Department of State requirements for issuance of a passport.

There also were public announcements of Obama’s birth published in Hawaii newspapers shortly after his birth in 1961 (placed there not by his family, as Trump suggests, but based on official state records.) And the state’s top vital records official, Dr. Chiyome Leinaala Fukino, director of the Hawaii Department of Health, issued a statement in 2009 stating that she had "seen the original vital records maintained on file" and that those records, which are confidential under state law, verify that "Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen."

SaharaM
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 4/23/2011 10:57:50 AM
Keeping in mind that "natural born citizen" has not been defined, any child born to a citizen would most very likely be part of the definition... That said, I don't mind the fact that this issue won't go away..the senseless and irrational turmoil is fascinating.
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 4/24/2011 6:05:29 AM
Trump, like many birther leaders, know in their hearts that they are being disingenuous, but playing the birther card is highly effective code in reaching out to the masses of the right, the KKK children, that it is a sure vote getter. It's purely the business of manipulating the voting market for personal gain. Truth is merely a casualty of the Trump business model. Some have serious doubts that Trump's hair was born in this country.
 SaharaM
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 4/24/2011 6:15:58 AM

Some have serious doubts that Trump's hair was born in this country.
That's unfair. Don't worry, you too can have the look.

http://www.time.com/time/interactive/0,31813,2065167,00.html#ixzz1JVyMgCgE

You're welcome.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 94
Trump for President
Posted: 4/24/2011 6:34:53 AM
We were amused to see Trump make a show recently of producing what he said was his own "birth certificate," which wasn’t an official document and wouldn’t qualify him for a passport. “It took me one hour to get my birth certificate," he told the conservative-leaning news site Newsmax. "It’s inconceivable that, after four years of questioning, the president still hasn’t produced his birth certificate."

Trump’s "birth certificate" was actually an unofficial "Certificate of Birth" generated by Jamaica Hospital Medical Center (in Queens, N.Y. — not the island nation) stating that Trump was born there June 14, 1946. But because it was not "issued by the city, county or state" as required by the State Department, it does not constitute legal proof of citizenship sufficient to obtain a passport. When confronted with these facts, Trump later coughed up what he said was his official birth record issued by New York City’s Bureau of Records and Statistics. It is a certified photocopy of a "Certificate of Birth" signed by a physician. This one does appear to meet State Department requirements. And so does Obama’s.

Eversad
Msg: 95
Trump for President
Posted: 4/25/2011 2:38:18 AM
I only saw him in one interview and I liked what he had to say. I would not make my vote on one interview, but from that one, he has potential. Obama is to secretive for me, and I am not talking about his birth.
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 4/25/2011 3:54:14 PM
April 25, 2011
Trump Dogged By Rumors His Hair is Not From U.S.
So-called ‘Balders’ Movement Gathers Steam

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report) – A threat to the fledgling presidential campaign of Donald Trump emerged today, as a group of activists charged that Mr. Trump is not eligible to hold the nation’s highest office because his hair does not originate from the U.S.

The group, who call themselves “Balders,” claim that the hair-like substance that crowns Mr. Trump’s head is from a foreign country, which would mean that the candidate is less than one hundred percent American.

“Time and time again, Donald Trump has refused to produce a certificate of authenticity for his hair,” said Leeann Selwyn, a leading Balder. “This is tantamount to a comb-over of the truth.”

But if in fact Mr. Trump’s distinctive mane turns out to be of foreign origin, such a revelation need not be fatal to his presidential hopes, says Professor Davis Logsdon, who has studied the history of presidential hair at the University of Minnesota.

“Remember, several of our greatest early presidents, like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, had hair that originated elsewhere,” Mr. Logsdon says. “The only thing that could kill Trump politically is if his hair turns out to be from France.”

At a GOP event in Iowa, Mr. Trump made no reference to the Balders controversy, and instead sounded an upbeat theme: “If I am given the chance to do the same magic I did for NBC, America will be the number four country in the world.”

In a piece of good news for Mr. Trump, a new poll showed a majority of likely voters agreeing with the statement, “Donald Trump being sworn in as President would be a great last scene in a Planet of the Apes remake.”
 Welsh474
Msg: 97
Trump for President
Posted: 4/26/2011 7:26:18 PM
^^^good post. I just heard him being interviewed tonight on Anderson Cooper. The guy sounds like a 100% nut ball. I can't believe that anyone would consider voting for him if he ran. Idiots walk among us.....
 Casper66
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 4/27/2011 12:15:11 AM
This is so typical of Donald Trump, he is such a media ho, I lost count how many times he mentioned his show for being the reason he wouldn't run for president during one interview, then he gets vague if he will run, it's pure media manipulation. The Birther debate has really made him look silly thou.
 rpl55
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Trump for President
Posted: 4/27/2011 8:33:15 AM
CheshireCatalyst said:

Then Trump and all birthers should concede that no one born in Hawaii could ever become President, because all “birth certificates” in Hawaii look like this.

This is a lie, as you know. I have already shown you, in another thread, that there are 3 different types of birth certificate accepted, and used, in Hawaii.

In that thread, "Don't Confuse Me With The Facts, My Mind Is Made Up," CheshireCatalyst said:

Any citizenship-denialist worth his salt will point out to you that a "certificate of live birth" is not the same as the birth certificate.

Anybody with any ability to think on even a rudimentary level knows that the two are NOT the same.

SaharaM said:

Seriously, though, this thread is perfect for Birthers... they could not be more perfectly illustrative.

Turns out you were right. I have illustrated that Arwen52, CheshireCatalyst, SaharaM, Earthpuppy, and others, already had their minds made up and, despite the fact that I provided documentary proof of my assertions, they refuse to see what was put in front of them

Earthpuppy said:

Nope, the Birthers are only obsessed with one person, one "truth" that meets their need to get the uppity half black man out of their WHITE house.

Bullshit. Stop projecting.

Arwen52 said:

Put on your thinking cap.

I think maybe you and CheshireCatalyst need to reassess your place in the Dunning-Kruger scale, although I did enjoy the irony of your assumptions as to where on the scale you fall.

CheshireCatalyst said:

The parade of contrarian Birther theories seems to have been over long ago, but the marching continues......"Birfers" and "Troofers" will always claim that the truth is always hidden, no matter what the subject matter and no matter what evidence is provided to the contary - they are the "elites" in possession of secret knowledge.

Elites? Secret knowledge??

I showed you the different birth certificate forms, in black and white, easily found on the Hawaii government site. The fact that you were unable (or unwilling) to see what a ten year old could see boggles the mind.

SaharaM said:

It is difficult to me for imagine, but I can only guess that it must be very frustrating to be in your shoes, holding the beliefs you hold, and seeing the country move on, seemingly ignoring things that exist in your reality. I'm sorry for your angst, but you might as well settle into it, if you're going to continue to deny truth.

Although this wasn't said directly to me, I will reply anyway. It wasn't frustrating at all - it was funny, and entertaining, to see so many Fauxgressives proudly announcing their ignorance, calling names, and just plain lying - when the facts were in front of their eyes.

In fact, one Fauxgressive moron sent me a personal message berating me for seeing the obvious. My daughter and I regularly read this person's posts for comic relief. The ignorance is staggering.

erinsonline said:

You really are an idiot, aren't you? Do you know why President Obama won't give you what you want as far as documentation? I mean a "real" birth certificate. Besides the fact that he already has. You want to know why he won't?

F*CK you. THAT'S why.

Already has? Oops! Same to you, by the way.

Now, as it turns out, the Obama has today, finally, released what he claims is his long form birth certificate. It is my hope that the Fauxgressives on these forums will at least reassess themselves, and figure out why they were so easily, and completely, fooled. But I doubt very much that any of these folks have the intellectual integrity to do so. Oh well.

RPL
 Whatisnewwithyou
Msg: 100
Trump for President
Posted: 4/27/2011 8:43:06 AM
I am still going to write myself in and vote for me, if he runs or if he does not run. Me campaign will be making sure that the original colonies are the only ones that can be considered the United States, and rest can go be the UnUnited States. LOL! of course I am kidding. None of these politicians are ever going to do what I want to begin with so oh well, at least I can still have a glass of scotch or 7.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump for President