Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AhOtGuY4u2C
Msg: 102
Why do men cheat?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Yea i understand where your coming from...because, I too, have been burned plenty of times. But as for your case...i never really understand why Men cheat. I dont! lol, but i just think its that mentality saying that if he got you, then he can get someone else. I think sometimes men get a lil greedy at times because your either not giving it up easy or often or just want something different. I know it sounds bad, but its reality and sometimes the truth hurts.

I know many women asked theirselves the question "What does she got that i dont have"? Money, popularity, fame, etc...never know it could be something simple as in she has a nice butt...People are all different when it comes to relationships...Just be careful and watch out for those Types that like to flirt alot or hang out alot when your tryin to talk to him.

Any other questions....feel free to IM me...jus check the profyle....later
 singledad13b
Msg: 103
Why do men cheat?
Posted: 4/4/2005 9:49:54 AM
not all men cheat

I was married for along time and slept on the couch for as long as 13 months at a time
and i never cheated

but now at 38
I am also mature enough to say that If i am with a woman and she says she cares about me
I am not going to go without my needs being met
I wont cheat on her I would just not stay with her

period
but i am single alone and old and ugly
so thats not going to happen anyways
lol
 OJohnnyz1
Msg: 104
Why do men cheat?
Posted: 4/4/2005 10:12:20 AM
The power of sex is so strong that men want sex, not love, in which sex is only one factor.
To get love, both people have to understand what it is and how to behave in a loving relationship. The most important is communication which is a must. Without it, love is not possible but with it, when you have it, you are already at the start for a love relationship.
Read a book on manners and check out communication.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Why do men cheat?
Posted: 4/18/2005 4:29:55 PM
We are not monogamous by nature. For some men promiscuity keeps us "connected" with our youth.
 SharonSkinner
Msg: 110
Why do men cheat?
Posted: 4/19/2005 8:53:49 AM
I been burned twice also. But I think men cheat because they want their icecream and cake. They also think they miss out on something. I had a man said a woman hurt him so bad that he did alot of strange things because he love her. but he can't see because he's doing the same thing she did to him that he is doing to me. He broke my heart and don't think nothing of it.
 StarInDSky
Msg: 113
Why do men cheat?
Posted: 4/25/2005 4:12:48 AM
I guess men cheat coz they have the chances and there are still so many heartless women out there who dont care about how you feel. and you can never change men, they are like that, when he already cheated on you once, he will do it again and again coz he knows you always there to forgive him.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Why do men cheat?
Posted: 4/28/2005 9:05:28 PM
Ego
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Why do men cheat?
Posted: 8/17/2005 4:34:08 AM
Discovery health channel had a big thing on cheating.

From what I got from it, men do it instinctively to spread out their genes.

While women do it instinctively to find a partner that can help raise her genes.

But I'm not buying all into that because then people will use that as an excuse into why they did it.

I mean hey, just like animals some animals mate and go onto the next set of animals in their species the next mating season. While other animals pick a mate and keep that mate for life and reproduce with the same mate they picked the first time and never go onto a diff one.

In the end it's all a matter of choice for human beings.

I never cheated on anyone. Personally that is the only way to go because if you have kids and you help raise those kids with the same mother then their odds or at becoming successful in life are much greater then the ones that don't stick around for their children.

So basically it all boils down to quantity vs. structure.
 PrincessInTheTower
Msg: 148
Why do men cheat?
Posted: 10/20/2005 6:43:02 AM
Hey troubled, this girl KNOWS you adore her and is using you as a hammock while she trys everyone else out. You dont want to hear this but you have to get rid of her. You have settled, and feel she is the one for you!, but unfortunately she doesnt feel the same. She is letting you know that by her actions. She is comfortable with you, but drifts off when bored the comes back when it doesnt work out. You will never be able to trust her completely, that is hard to live with.
You deserve better, move on hun, by moving on you open your self up to better things, if you dont this will go on for as long as she wants it to....
 PrincessInTheTower
Msg: 149
Why do men cheat?
Posted: 10/20/2005 6:48:46 AM
Touche Z Man well said
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >