Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > The Ex....Obviously has a lover...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LoveHelper143
Msg: 176
The Ex....Obviously has a lover...Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

I left him because he had a long term relationship while we were married.

I knew this was the case. Are you are still trying to find out who this other woman is? Is that's why you are so dead bent on him calling someone. You are not divorcing simply because yall agreed or because you wanted to. He cheated on you. Are you feeling jealous, and/or inadequate? That might explain why you dropped your finace to run back home to your ex.

Now I can understand why he cheated in the first place to be honest.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 177
The Ex....Obviously has a lover...
Posted: 5/18/2011 4:12:10 PM
Sorry guys, I'm with Curly. Lotsa real meanness as well as what feels like deliberate misunderstanding on this thread. Towards the OP *and* her ex. There are lots of ways to say, "Prolly never going to find out why." But somehow only the cruelest and rudest were found (for the most part). I've started threads that contained questions that were only mildly interesting to me. One doesn't have to have a *burning concern* to do so. I've sometimes even just started thread because the forums are dying, and I'd rather that didn't happen. They used to be soooooooo good. . . .

OutMind
Msg: 178
Posted: 5/19/2011 1:56:24 PM

I broke my clavicle and got back on my bicycle to finish the ride. That’s one seriously broken collar bone if the guy is so desperate he has his ex move back in to help him out.

I broke mine and was taken by ambulance. That weekend I ran a half marathon with a harness. I also had a broken finger so as I crossed the finish line in my photo it looks like me giving the world the finger.

I think we all agreed that the OP has issues and while some kept harping on her, I am with Curly, that it would be best to put it to rest.
 gardenias2
Msg: 179
Posted: 5/19/2011 1:58:29 PM
^^^^^^^good idea and thank you.
 ChrisD1957
Msg: 180
Posted: 5/20/2011 8:01:30 AM
The total disintegration of a thread. So it has come to the point where you are really saying you can do more with your ouchie than he did with his and find the need to tell it to strangers on the internet? Really?

Hell, I did the Hawaiian triatholon in a total body cast!!! The swiming was a ****.
 OutMind
Msg: 181
Posted: 5/20/2011 8:43:36 AM

Hell, I did the Hawaiian triatholon in a total body cast!!! The swiming was a ****.

No sweat. You consume enough EPO and you can use nothing but your tongue for propulsion.
 abelian
Msg: 182
Posted: 5/20/2011 9:48:29 AM

No sweat. You consume enough EPO and you can use nothing but your tongue for propulsion.

Or eat a lot of mexican food the night before.
 ChrisD1957
Msg: 183
Posted: 5/20/2011 2:12:08 PM
Yes I understand how they got there. However, I dont recall the OP asking anybody's opinion on whether or not she should help. I believe she was asking advise on how to handle a situation that arose because of her stay there.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2011 10:30:26 AM

I believe she was asking advise on how to handle a situation that arose because of her stay there.

And many of the answers are telling her to mind her own business, none of her business.
The only "situation" was one made by the OP.
 daynadaze
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2011 10:39:10 AM
I wonder if OP is still there, trying figure out who her ex is seeing behind her back? :laugh:
 lilcontrary
Msg: 186
Posted: 5/21/2011 10:30:26 PM
Hi all.. I am still here.. just was not able to pull up the thread until tonight??? It was in cyber limbo.. originally thought I was in cyber limbo until a fellow poster said "Yes it is still going on... dont bother reading." lol I didnt look for it but when I got back to POF tonight I saw it.

Will respond when life lets me...
M.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2011 7:31:12 AM

I wonder if OP is still there, trying figure out who her ex is seeing behind her back?

Only when she feels the need to control this thread as well..there are some major problems there..
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > The Ex....Obviously has a lover...