Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 yorfriend4life
Msg: 32
i need some advice Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
U just answered your own question sweetie......

""""""so i never have 2 go through what they went through """""--Then DONT.///

Dont put yourself there. wondering & worrying..
WHY?

Theres a big ol world out there Hon and someone with some class respewct and honesty is around the corner -
but ya gotta end this BS 0

cmon .

ITS A NO _BRAINER >

Anyone can say ""I LOVE U :""" they are just words..

ACTIONS speak louder .

and she gave u a hurtfull of Action behing the scenes,

Respect yourself--your values --and create what u want in your life.

it will come. --But get outa the barnyard BAby,,

good luck--
end it NOW _ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 pamcake
Msg: 33
i need some advice
Posted: 7/27/2011 9:56:18 PM
Ok I can say I have been in both shoes and believe nither is fun to be in. I always want to see the best in everyone but believe me if the shoe was on the other foot I can say she would of dumped you like the trash she is. SO DUMP HER AND MOVE ON YOU SEEM TO BE A NICE GUY BUT BEFORE YOU SLEEP WITH ANYONE ELSE I WOULD GET CHECKED OUT. I HAD TO AND SO DID MY BOYFRIEND LUCKLY WE MADE IT THRU BOTH OF US MAKEING CHOICES THAT WASN'T GOOD. IT TOOK A LONG TIME BUT THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR EVERYONE. GOOD LUCK. OH YEA WE ARE NOT TOGATHER ANYMORE BUT NOT FOR THAT REASON MANY OTHER.
 majyk1
Msg: 34
i need some advice
Posted: 7/28/2011 4:28:10 AM
My advice.... Check and see if you actually have any balls!
Why would someone even ask this question? Oh maybe you just like being a door mat.
Are you grown enough to understand that if you don't TRUST someone, you have no business even trying to be in a relationship.
 cap_n_mORGAN
Msg: 35
i need some advice
Posted: 7/28/2011 9:48:09 AM
Obliviously....... you should kick her to the curb!

Go to the drawer she keeps your manhood in reattach them and pack her stuff and leave it on the lawn......after you change the locks.

Or marry her let her continue to cheat and a few years from now she will pack your stuff and leave it on the lawn.....minus her half of your assets of course.
 AxMurderer
Msg: 36
i need some advice
Posted: 7/28/2011 9:53:27 AM
Whores have sex with people in exchange for money. Both parties agree to the transaction.

Cheaters are deceptive and suck at life. The victim does not agree to this.

Therefore, cheaters are much worse than whores.

Don't insult whores by calling her one.

What I would do: Leave. But not until you tell her you are going to take her back. Then take her back, tell her you have a special surprise for her. Tell her to leave her phone at home. Take her out to a nice secluded place, get out, run to your car and leave her stranded. Then ignore all further communication attempts by her.
 ravenhair4u
Msg: 39
i need some advice
Posted: 8/27/2011 7:28:55 PM
Deep sigh. If you give her another chance she will do more of the same. It sounds to me like she would be suited to be with a man who prefers an open relationship or a swingers type situation. You sound like a 1 woman man. You can't change her & she can't change you. You are both looking for different things, living different lifestyles. Cut your losses & walk away, hen find yourself a nice girl who is interested in the same type of relationship that you are.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >