Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gingerosity
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
There's not much to discuss, that's why no-one is replying. It's an open and shut case - no controversy or dilemma.

The only minor quibble I feel from reading your posts is that you seem overly conscious of category labels for some reason. Whether they're 'pakistani heritage', 'muslim', 'white', 'famous', 'men', etc. is irrelevant tabloid fluff. The criminals are equal before the law, the victims are equal in their right not to be victimised, everyone who knew and suppressed it was criminally negligent and morally bankrupt in equal measure.
 calguy14
Msg: 35
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 3:45:22 AM
^^^^
And I have mentioned this particular form of pedophilia previously Gingerosity.Driven by racial difference..You of course with your completely disabled extreme liberal guidance system cannot fathom this, No they are not equal, they target victims of a different race.So let me spell that for you.

IT'S COMPLETELY F@CKING RACIST YOU IDIOT!

These perps should be beaten with a piece of rebar.That would smarten them up.

Screwed up PC idiots look the other way.
 midnite_icecream
Msg: 36
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 4:01:18 AM
I think its both a threat and a disgrace. Until they catch every single abuser...y'know..the higher up the echelons, the more insidious they are.
Reading your last paragraph made me think of Prince Andrew's alleged abuse of a minor.
Famous people getting away with abuse has a decidedly familiar ring to it. Here an Australian actor was protected by the studio, his fellow young actors' concerns were ignored and even his wife, because of being a respected agent, was influential in keeping it hushed. There's the casual (less serious) abuser variety; any kid can be targeted..like an old man who roars at a toddler FFS, for no reason. Upon seeing this man again another time, the child remembers him and it triggers fear. Even the mother is afraid of him...

Now to listen to some Chris Isaak for a complete change of pace! (*swoon*) Now HIS Wicked Game bespeaks a real man :p
 gingerosity
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 4:05:49 AM

Or maybe that is a reason no-one was willing to reply. Calguy14 did you even read what I wrote?

If they do the crime they do the time. If they cover it up they're no better than the crooks. I don't care who or what they think they are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHRDfut2Vx0
 calguy14
Msg: 38
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 4:42:18 AM
What I read was your feeling that Vlad was favoring labels.Did you comprehend the sheer scale of the numbers?See a pattern?
And yes it is amazing that Saville got away with what he did, also amazed nobody mentioned he wasn't a catholic priest, imagine that.

This pattern continued in Canada right ino the 80s, I recall a judge letting a man off with no jail time for diddling his kids because he was a "professional engineer".

That was pretty harsh, but come on, recognize when a certain group targets white people with disdain.Then you talk in other threads that getting rid of racism should not be a problem? Get real.Life is a two way street buddy.
 gingerosity
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 4:57:10 AM

...come on, recognize when a certain group targets white people with disdain. Then you talk in other threads that getting rid of racism should not be a problem? Get real.Life is a two way street buddy.

For this other talk did you also misread what I wrote, or did I really express myself that poorly? There's no reason we can't get rid of racism other than the usual battle against ignorance. So of course it will be around for a few centuries yet. Some people still think there are actually biologically distinct human 'races'.

Isn't it about this many posts into a discussion that we should start to argue about nazis? Or does that come a bit later... I'm never sure of the timing.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 5:35:12 AM
Ginger
I think you are missing completely what my post was about. Do the crime do the time? Really? This abuse has went on for years and has been covered up by local politicians and the police for years.

The whole of rotherham council has been stood down because of this. They knew back in the early 2000's this abuse was going on. It is my GOVERNMENT who is calling a nationl emergency not me. It is my GOVERNMENT who say men of pakistani origin are the main perpetrators of the abuse not me. It is my GOVERNMENT who are talking of white working class victims not me.

Backward pakistani views on non muslim lassies is what my GOVERNMENT blame. Because a certain mindset in some folk cannot see an elephant in the room does not mean it is not there. If you are not in the uk then i would not expect you to know to be fair. But some are so ready to brand others istismophobc they cannot see their own istismophobia.

"An independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in the town, led by Professor Alexis Jay, was established in 2013 for Rotherham Council.[3] The inquiry's initial report, published on 26 August 2014, condemned the failure of the authorities in Rotherham to act effectively against the abuse and even, in some cases, to acknowledge that it was taking place.[2][4][5] It conservatively estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men. Abuses described by the report included abduction, rape, torture and sex trafficking of children.[5]"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Thats 1400 bairns in a town of 250,000 where pakistani heritage make up a small percentage. The bbc. Yes the bastion of freedom covered up the saville abuse with the help of the police. The rotherham abuse was covered up by the labour party and the police for political ends.

Read professor alexis jays report. Saying that it makes unpleasant reading for the blinkered.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 41
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 5:39:04 AM

Driven by racial difference.

No... It's driven by pedophilia...

No they are not equal, they target victims of a different race.

Ummm... No... "Pakistani heritage" IS "white heritage"... Look uop the word "aryan"... find out where it originates...

So let me spell that for you.

No... Let me spell it out for you... They are doing what EVERY pedophile does... targeting the "low hanging fruit" in the community in which they live... Which... given where they live... comprise a relatively large number of fair-skinned and blonde kids...

Gingerosity's point... which is perfectly correct... though not spelled out as clearly as I am doing... is that... Vlad seems to particularly concerned with making this specifically a "muslim thing"... As if they are targeting these kids... NOT primarily because they are kids... and "easy targets"... BUT because the men are muslim... That being muslim is the reason behind it all...

Isn't it about this many posts into a discussion that we should start to argue about nazis? Or does that come a bit later... I'm never sure of the timing.

That comes when they have run out of other inane comparisons to make...
 vlad dracul
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 5:58:59 AM
Here joe once again mate it is my GOVERNMENT who is making the claim about pakistani heritage men. On sky news just minuets ago the top polis in oxford has just said pakistani heritage men. Oxford being the latest in a long line of abuse cases.

Of course this is going to have an effect on the election coming up. Especially as there was a cover up. Maybe you should read up on it a bit more mate before going into liberal denial mode. I always thought you looked into things a bit more than you have with this. This scand a l is rocking the uk just now and causing even more friction between various communities. Sikhs and hindus were protesting years ago about grooming gangs of pakistani heritage men luring young lassies from their communities.

"A young woman has told the Old Bailey that when she was 12 years old she was branded with the initial of a man so other men who raped her would know she "belonged" to him.

The jury was earlier told that the woman, now 19, had been sold to the man as an 11-year-old. She told the court that until she was 15 he repeatedly and brutally raped her, organising for other men to have sex with her.

The woman, known as girl D for legal reasons, said on several occasions Mohammed Karrar and his brother Bassam Karrar forced her to have sex with one of them while performing a sex act on the other.

The woman is the fourth witness to give evidence at the Old Bailey in the trial of nine men accused of offences including rape, trafficking and child prostitution against children as young as 11 in Oxford."
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/feb/22/oxford-child-abuse-trial-branded

But hey bury your head in the sand and do the ostrich if you want. It doesnt affect your nation so why would you bother? It is a fact that some do not want to see that pakistani heritage grooming gangs are a problem.

Oh and again it is my GOVERNMENT who is claiming it is a men of pakistani origin who see non muslims as less than human. Look it up geezer.
 etourdi65
Msg: 43
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 7:30:24 AM

No... It's driven by pedophilia
True, but its also a cultural thing, all of the perpetrators were Pakastanis.

That being muslim is the reason behind it all..
It has to be a contributing factor given that all of the perpetrators had that in common, they were all Muslim Pedophiles...

Ummm... No... "Pakistani heritage" IS "white heritage"... Look uop the word "aryan"... find out where it originates
maybe so but they are different culturally, kind of funny to see liberals class everyone as white and then claim racism when it comes to illegal immigration...

Your low hanging fruit BS would only make sense if every single one of the victims was white..so the only common denominators seem to be that they targeted kids as pedophiles do and that the perpetrators were Pakistani.

The criminals are equal before the law, the victims are equal in their right not to be victimised, everyone who knew and suppressed it was criminally negligent and morally bankrupt in equal measure.
On its face this is true, but totally ignoring the reason it was suppressed is also negligent..
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 44
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 7:43:27 AM

IOn sky news just minuets ago the top polis in oxford has just said pakistani heritage men.

Mmmm...hmmm... Perhaps you will quote for me where... this same news... said they were pedophiles because they were muslim... As opposed to pedophiles because they are pedophiles...

A young woman has told the Old Bailey that when she was 12 years old she was branded with the initial of a man so other men who raped her would know she "belonged" to him.

Yes... this is common among pedophilia rings... not so much the "initial" thing itself... but claiming "ownership" of a particular victim... including sometimes "marking" them... It certainly isn't specific to muslims... "pakistani heritage"... or any other "bigotry of the month club" label you choose this time around...

Oh and again it is my GOVERNMENT who is claiming it is a men of pakistani origin who see non muslims as less than human. Look it up geezer.

I don't need to... but perhaps you do... at least the necessary background info to understand...

Every pedophile has a rather particular profile... in relation to their pedophilia... many subtle differences... but some striking similarities as well... Pedophiles... usually... have a target class of victim... that they rarely stray from... they tend to target kids in that class category... based on the ease with which they percieve that the victim can be engaged... and each has their own personal justification for why their pedophilia is ok...

But lets face it... this is not your first post on Islam and pedophilia... and many of them go to great lengths to tie a direct line between the very existance of pedophilia... and belief in Islam...

These are not simply "I posted it because that is what was in the story" cases... because the stories don't make the same connections you make in your commentaries... The stories position the info to express "a pedophile who is also..."... whereas you position the info to express "a pedophile because he is..."...

The slimey weaselling won't get you out of the fact that your racism is vile... and... just because the other is vile... doesn't magically make the bigotry less vile...

You are hoping to do what so many bigots before you have done... equate the object of your bigotry with the vileness of a particular act... as if the object of your bigotry... and the vile act... were one in the same...

It has to be a contributing factor given that all of the perpetrators had that in common, they were all Muslim Pedophiles...

You bigotted fvck... The fact that they were of the same heritage... does not make pedophilia a part of that common cultural heritage... as you try to suggest... This is no different than the "watermelon-eating thing"... No meaningful difference at all...

Your low hanging fruit BS would only make sense if every single one of the victims was white..

Oh... I see we are back to trying to break all previous records for clearly demonstrating abject stupidity... again...
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 45
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 7:45:00 AM

Then you will have to show that the Pakistanis culture is one that condones this behaviour, otherwise your statement is false.

So does that make christianity a factor given that all the priests who have raped little boys where christians?

maybe so but they are different culturally, kind of funny to see liberals class everyone as white and then claim racism when it comes to illegal immigration...

Some days I wonder if you even read what you write before you post it.
 calguy14
Msg: 46
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 8:17:54 AM
@hfx
Possibly you have read that rape themes are popular in their movies over there?Haven't heard about the gang bus rapes and the demonstrations?

Of course Joe twists it all backwards.All Pakistani men.All white victims.

Sure sounds like race was a driving factor Joe.
Low hanging fruit.So white trash is fair game right Joe?

This is why christian societies flourished,and are the most desireable,because we don't think like that.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 47
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 8:24:19 AM

Possibly you have read that rape themes are popular in their movies over there?Haven't heard about the gang bus rapes and the demonstrations?

Possibly you have not seen the prime time line up on American TV?
 Dee4166
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 4:25:52 PM
A parent is injecting their child with a know toxin that is poisonous for the purpose of the child's appearance.....

I'm sorry, is this a real question???

Child should be taken away and a thorough investigation should be launched. WTF?????
 WhoamI_46
Msg: 49
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/3/2015 8:20:10 PM
@skoochie

I understand what you are saying about braces and I do agree with you when it comes to people thinking nothing is good enough until they are perfect. With that being said,my daughter finally got braces at 17 because of a severe overbite which affected her eating. She had crooked buck teeth,but she didn't let it bother her.It bothered other people more and she would look at them and say" they are just teeth. She was always complimented on her smile,and still is. 1 more month and she will be out of them. She is happy she got them as she notices a big difference in her bite and can actually chew food properly. and in all vanity,she is glad to have her teeth straight.she just feels better. But I am glad it didn't change her gorgeous smile! Not all braces are for cosmetic reasons.
 calguy14
Msg: 50
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/4/2015 6:00:59 AM
@hfx
No,I don't watch silly shows on the boob tube.
HFX,you certainly have had a lot of nasty things to say about LEO's the past few months.

When it comes to Muslims raping little white girls you suddenly have nothing to say?
A few bits about the Oxford case.Yes it's spreading.

"I turned up at the police station at 2/3 am,blood all over me,soaked through my trousers to the crotch.They dismissed it as me being naughty,a nuisance"

"The Asian men felt they ran Oxford.That was exciting.People were afraid of them.I felt protected.People respected them"

Girls 11 to 12 were actively targeted,majority of whom had been sent to live in care homes.Plied with drugs and alcohol,sold for sex in guest houses,abused by multiple men.Humiliation and degradation involved"knives,meat cleavers and baseball bats".Ordeals could last days.

Victims were white girls.

Perps mainly men of Asian heritage and Muslim culture.

PM Cameron stated that professionals who fail to protect children will be held properly accountable,they could face jail terms in the future.

Cameron
"Children were ignored,sometimes even blamed,and issues were swept under the carpet-often because of a warped and misguided sense of political correctness".

DID THE LIBS HERE GET THAT PART?

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/police-ashamed-after-girls-raped-for-years-ar-BBiaU13?ocid=ieph
Some mug shots of the animals
http://pakeye.com/2015/03/police-ashamed-after-girls-raped-for-years/

I can see why they have such strict gun control laws over there.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 51
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/4/2015 6:39:01 AM

No,I don't watch silly shows on the boob tube.

Neither do it, but I do know enough that America prime time TV is all about "Crime Drama" that fuels the obsession with rape, murder and all the big crimes.

[quopte]HFX,you certainly have had a lot of nasty things to say about LEO's the past few months.

That is 100% untrue, I have been to Leo's Camera Supply (Vancouver BC) and they are a great store. In fact I picked up my last 10-20mm ultra wide from them last year.

When it comes to Muslims raping little white girls you suddenly have nothing to say?

Why do you say, is it muslims raping little white girls and not white girls who were raped by people who happen to be muslim?

Are you insinuating that the rape is rooted in crazy sky wizard like beliefs?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/4/2015 9:27:32 AM
Maybe you should have a word with the politicians, social services and the media over here then shoutyjoe because it seems they disagree with you on just about everything you wrote. They see it as a problem amongst pakistani heritage muslim men who are racist stoat the baws. And i like islam as much as i like frank (probably slightly better but no by much). The same as yous dislike christianity i suppose. And yawn the old catholic church one eh? Is it too uncomfortable to liberal types that there is a massive problem between muslim men of pakistani origin abusing mainly working class non muslim white lassies?

Sorry it doesnt fit the liberal view of the world chaps. But we could have saved millions in the uk if we had just asked shoutyjoe. We will know in the future.

"An urgent national debate is needed to address the disproportionate number of Muslim men among groups convicted of using and selling young teenagers for sex, according to a landmark report.
Failings by police and care professionals led to more than 370 young girls in Oxfordshire falling victim to “conveyor-belt” sex crimes over the past 15 years, a serious case review published yesterday concluded."
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/crime/article4371626.ece

Doesnt seem to have been many muslim lassies abused by the religion of peas though.

"After the girls became dependent on the men,[4] they were guarded so they could not escape[5] and were threatened that they and their families would be harmed if they ever tried to leave.[4] The girls were raped vaginally, orally and anally, sometimes by several men,[4] the abuse occasionally lasting for several days at a time.[5] Some girls were groomed to be child prostitutes and were taken to guest houses in Bradford, Leeds, London, Slough and Bournemouth where men, usually Asian,[6] would pay to have sex with them.[4] The girls were subjected to extreme sexual violence, including biting, suffocating, and burning. They were tortured with knives, baseball bats, and meat cleavers and were occasionally urinated upon.[4] One 14-year-old girl was burnt with a lighter when she tried to resist having sex.[7] The mother of another girl said that "she had begged social services staff to rescue her [daughter] from the gang", who had "threatened to cut the girl's face off" and "slit the throats" of members of the girl's family.[8]"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang

"The case raised a serious debate about whether the crimes were racially motivated.[19] There were suggestions that police and social work departments failed to act when details of the gang first emerged for fear of appearing racist,[22][23] and ignored vulnerable white teenagers who were being groomed by Pakistani men.[24][25][26] Ann Cryer, who was then the Labour MP for Keighley, recalled in a BBC documentary filmed in 2012 that she had worked with the families of the victims involved, and had been "round at the police station virtually every week" and was "begging" both the police and social services to do something. However, Cryer said, "neither the police nor social services would touch those cases...I think it was they were afraid of being called racist."[27]"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang

"In a BBC documentary investigating the grooming of young girls for sex by some Pakistani men, Imam Irfan Chishti from the Rochdale Council of Mosques deplored the practice of sex grooming, saying it was "very shocking to see fellow British Muslims brought to court for this kind of horrific offence."[34][35] Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, accused elders of the Pakistani community of "burying their heads in the sand" on the matter of sexual grooming. He said that convictions involving child sexual exploitation, 87% were of British Pakistani men and it was a significant problem for that community. He said the actions of criminals who thought "white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused" were "bringing shame on our community."[3][23]"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 53
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/4/2015 2:43:54 PM

Sorry it doesnt fit the liberal view of the world chaps.

Perhaps... because it isn't quite as you try to portray... as in "pedophile BECAUSE they are muslim/Pakistani"...

Here... I'll give you a little illustration... A while back... we had a similar sort of incident come up locally... A child sex abuse ring... exploiting vulnerable children... from "care homes"... the children of criminals and addicts... and the like... The total count of children abused... and abusers involved... has never been reliably determined... possibly because of the "political correctness" of what is understood about the case... The abusers were white... predominantly Christian European heritage... all educated professionals... most were employed in justice and law enforcement (lawyers, judges and such)... NO-ONE EVER WENT TO JAIL...

Were these men pedophiles "who HAPPENED to also be white, Christian European heritage, justice and law enforcement professionals"...?

Or were they pedophiles "BECAUSE they were white, Christian European heritage, justice and law enforcement professionals"...?

By the standard you are promoting here... we have no choice but to conclude... They were pedophiles "BECAUSE they were white, Christian European heritage, justice and law enforcement professionals"...

And this is but one of dozens of such cases of pedophile rings... where virtually all of the abusers shared a common set of personal characteristics... race... education level... religious/ethnic heritage... and so forth... and... in these cases... the victims also shared common profiles...

According to your thesis... all of these cases... are cases of people being pedophiles BECAUSE of... race... religious/ethnic heritage... education... whatever their common characteristics are...

Or is the more logical answer... this is a criminal organization... involved in criminal activities... and... like most such groups... they have a real reason to fear being discovered... They are very careful to limit involvement... to those whose personal characteristics are much like their own... just as almost every criminal organization does... and for essentially the same reasons...

Or is that just too logical and sensible for your racist desires... because these are "Muslim Paki's" and you just can't compare them to "white Christians"...?
 lyingcheat
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/4/2015 4:38:43 PM
It's interesting that many of the same people in this thread frothing at the mouth about 'Pakistani' gangs and 'Muslims' are the same people who often comment that the (alleged) lack of condemnation by moderate muslims in regard to the activities of islamic terrorists means moderate (or all) muslims must secretely condone the activities of the lunatic fringe.

Yet here they are, the very same people, failing to condemn the larger problem of human trafficking? They just ignore that and focus on a narrow area that supports their familiar agenda.

By their own logic... because they do not loudly and continuously condemn the much larger activities of international human traffickers - they must secretly, perhaps enthusiastically, condone what non-Pakistani and non-muslim people-trafficking criminals are up to.

Try to be consistent guys... does your conspicuous lack of outrage at the activities of European criminal gangs mean you actually support the international sex trade?

Human trafficking, especially of girls and women, often leads to forced prostitution and sexual slavery. According to a report by the UNODC, internationally, the most common destinations for victims of human trafficking are Thailand, Japan, Israel, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Turkey and the United States. The major sources of trafficked persons are Thailand, China, Nigeria, Albania, Bulgaria, Belarus, Moldova, and Ukraine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_prostitution

Europe
It is estimated that two thirds of women trafficked for prostitution worldwide annually come from Eastern Europe and China, three-quarters of whom have never worked as prostitutes before.
The major destinations are Western Europe, Turkey, the Middle East (Israel, the United Arab Emirates), Asia, Russia and the United States.
USA
In 2002, the US Department of State repeated an earlier CIA estimate that each year, about 50,000 women and children are brought against their will to the United States for sexual exploitation. Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said that "here and abroad, the victims of trafficking toil under inhuman conditions -- in brothels, sweatshops, fields and even in private homes." In addition to internationally trafficked victims, American citizens are also forced into prostitution. According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, "100,000 to 293,000 children are in danger of becoming sexual commodities."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_prostitution

In the U.S., human trafficking tends to occur around international travel-hubs with large immigrant populations, notably California and Texas. The U.S. Justice Department estimates that 17,500 people are trafficked into the country every year, but the true figure could be higher, because of the large numbers of undocumented immigrants. Those being trafficked include young children, teenagers, men and women and can be domestic citizens or foreign nationals. According to the Department of State's statistics from 2000, there are approximately 244,000 American children and youth that are at risk for sex trafficking each year. Of these children and youth, 38,600 were originally runaways.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_the_United_States

Human trafficking is the trade of humans, most commonly for the purpose of sexual slavery, forced labor or commercial sexual exploitation for the trafficker or others. This may encompass providing a spouse in the context of forced marriage, or the extraction of organs or tissues, including for surrogacy and ova removal. Human trafficking can occur within a country or trans-nationally. Human trafficking is a crime against the person because of the violation of the victim's rights of movement through coercion and because of their commercial exploitation. Human trafficking is the trade in people, and does not necessarily involve the movement of the person from one place to another.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking

Liam Vernon, head of the UKHTC, said: "Human trafficking for the purposes of exploitation is an insidious and complex crime, and much of the exploitation is hidden from view.
"The National Crime Agency is committed to continually disrupting what is a vicious and criminal trade in human misery, which exploits the most vulnerable people, both here and abroad, for financial gain.
The report found that Romania was the most prevalent country of origin for potential victims of trafficking in the UK for the third consecutive year. More than half of them were exploited for sex.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-29417227

The number of people being trafficked into the UK is rising, latest government estimates suggest.
Trafficking gangs in China, Vietnam, Nigeria and eastern Europe now pose the biggest threat to the UK, it said.
Det Insp Kevin Hyland, of London's Metropolitan Police - which sees the UK's highest rates of trafficking - said some victims travelled to the UK in lorries or containers but the majority arrived lawfully, often accompanied by their traffickers.
"The vast majority of them think they're coming to a better life in the UK," he said.
Many victims are promised jobs in the hotel or leisure industry, or as interpreters, but when they arrive they are "groomed or threatened" and used for sexual exploitation, forced labour or both, he said.
Immigration minister Mark Harper said the results demonstrated UK professionals were getting better at "spotting" the crime due to "cross-government" cooperation.
"We're doing a better job of cracking down people involved in the vile trade," he told BBC Radio 5 Live.
But the number of those prosecuted was "not enough," he said.
"One of the things we do is to prosecute people for the most serious offences we can, and sometimes that's not a trafficking offence."
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-19984615

calguy14
Msg: 55
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/4/2015 5:48:26 PM
@LC
That is a good general description of the overall trade.This is specialized trade.I will explain.
Now, ,, for the special case of Joe, who seems to get sideways .

I have tried to explain to HFX,this is an unclassified type of pedophilia, where one distinct group of perps targets victims of another race. In Canada, we have seen this in the Indian Schools.Victims are native and perps were christian whites.We also used to (and still have)Regina, apparently the child sex capital of North America.Young natives.People get off, or possibly feel less guilty, abusing victims that are not of their kind.

I certainly didn't claim they were pedos because they were Pakistani Muslims.They are racist pedos because they target young white christian females exclusively.

In the case you cited, and we had a similar coverup here with online child porn and apparently a daycare, suspects got away because of police connections or high social standing.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 56
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/4/2015 7:20:54 PM

this is an unclassified type of pedophilia, where one distinct group of perps targets victims of another race.

It is "an unclassified type of pedophilia"... BECAUSE... it doesn't actually exist... as a "type of pedophilia"... in the way that you imagine it does...

In cases like you cite... such as residential schools... the victims are chosen based on their vulnerability... for being "easy targets"... You are confusing the reasons they were "easy targets"... which most certainly was racist in nature... with the intrinsic motivations of pedophilia...

By your thesis... these people aren't actually pedophiles... because they aren't targeting their victims primarily because they like children... they are targeting their victims primarily because they are native... Your thesis does nothing to account for why the non-native children in parishes... orphanages... training schools... and other care facilities where the same organizations operated... were also targeted for victimization... unless you were to suppose... that the organizations specifically... and deliberately... separated their "classes of pedophiles"... for assignment to the "appropriate facility" for their "special brand" of pedophilia...

The same is the case for Vlad's subjects... The intrinsic motivations to engage in pedophilia... are being conflated with the characteristics which lead to the victims being "easy targets"...

Here is another little element... that you guys are conveniently overlooking... pedophiles rarely... if ever... stray from their preferred sexual attractions... the kids they like... female-oriented pedophiles rarely ever abuse males... and male-oriented pedophiles rarely ever abuse females... prepubescent-oriented pedophiles rarely ever abuse adolescents... and adolescent-oriented pedophiles rarely ever target prepubescent kids... In short... pedophiles almost always stick with what they like... what attracts them... So... if anything... these pedophiles are actually far more likely to adore white girls... than despise them...
 gingerosity
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/5/2015 4:44:19 AM
Vlad
The rotherham abuse was covered up by the labour party and the police for political ends.

Backward pakistani views on non muslim lassies is what my GOVERNMENT blame.

Of course this is going to have an effect on the election coming up. Especially as there was a cover up.

You don't see a connection there, on both sides?

I agree with you that it may well have been the substitution of categorical labels for individual identity that led the perpetrators to think they could get away with such wicked crimes. It was probably what led those who became aware of it to not report and expose the abuse out of political correctness, respect or cowardice in regards to the categorical label.

But here is the bit that you don't seem to get: By following the manipulative lead of your media and government, YOU are making precisely the same mistake that they did in thinking this way.

The foundation of morality, of human rights and of common law is that it is the intentions and behaviour of the individual that counts. The reason for this should be obvious - any category you care to name is populated by people with a spectrum of characteristics and differing opinions and interpretations, who are simulataneously members of many other divergent categories. The danger we all need to guard against is not discriminating enough.

"The ability to discriminate is a precious faculty; by judging all members of one "race" to be the same, the racist precisely shows himself incapable of discrimination." - Christopher Hitchens

You can see it with references to liberals in this thread - a label I do not identify with and that I haven't seen anyone else claim, and which wouldn't be relevant to any points or arguments. It is simply another example of excessive labeling used to delineate in-groups and out-groups as a condition of tribalism. But that is a whole other discussion...
 ozsealady1
Msg: 58
Is this child abuse?
Posted: 3/7/2015 6:51:46 PM
Another example of

SOMETIMES THE WRONG PEOPLE HAVE CHILDREN.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >