Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 184
Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard.Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

Unless there is ANOTHER Nani Lawrence who happens to be the same age as her. Who happens to have a boyfriend 15 years older then her. Who also happens to go to the same university as her and the billboard guy. A university with a very very small campus I might add.

Well, several days ago when I'd read that part off the link you supplied I deductively reasoned these were one and the same Nani...but, since we cannot conclude the the N.A.N.I. foundation is a ruse for using Nani on the billboard...then I must employ your logic against you and declare that it's bullshyte to say that the Nani Lawrence is the same Nani Lawrence of Fultz's billboard...for no other reason then I'm yelling louder then you....therefore, it is me who's telling the truth.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 186
Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard.
Posted: 6/25/2011 3:49:55 PM

If you had said he made up a fake foundation solely to use her first name I would have agreed totally. Huge difference then actually naming her under the law.

Yanno...I'm probably like lots of judges..I don't like to be fvcked with...Foltz is a game player...Foltz ain't gonna bring this to federal court...he's gonna cave under state court pressure...spend a few days in the hoosgow...and call it a day...

I don't read twitter. Only twits go around following people on twitter.

We didn't look at the azzholes twitter account...we saw reprints in the news web-sites.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >