Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Man Thrown Off Flight For Cursing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mrconcertlover
Msg: 20
Man Thrown Off Flight For CursingPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
using language of that nature in public and especially on a plane indicates a lack of control. having personal control is very important on a plane and a person of this nature could possibly cause greater trouble later on in the middle of the flight.

people that use the f word in public with no regard for others are ignoramuses.
 icboobs
Msg: 21
Man Thrown Off Flight For Cursing
Posted: 6/23/2011 9:25:29 PM
Why don't you try dropping a couple of "F"-bombs in the forums and see what happens? Same concept.

But it does seem like the airlines need to publish a very specific policy statement so we all know what to wear and what not to say or do when flying these days.

I agree. Public libraries do it.
 trinity818
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2011 5:21:42 AM
http://overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/06/23/6918363-gross-5-things-not-to-do-on-a-plane

I saw this article yesterday. Check out this guy dressed in boy short panties and stockings. And they let him fly like this!!
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/24/2011 6:08:40 AM

Check out this guy dressed in boy short panties and stockings. And they let him fly like this!!

Well, of course they let him fly...after all, he is a white guy.
 trinity818
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2011 6:06:09 AM

Well, of course they let him fly...after all, he is a white guy

Well, they didn't let Kyla Ebbert fly, and she was white also.

US Airways acknowledged Wednesday that it recently permitted a man dressed in women's underwear to fly, but in 2007, student and Hooters waitress Kyla Ebbert was asked to leave a Southwest Airlines flight because a crew member declared her in-flight attire too skimpy.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/25/2011 6:10:09 AM

Well, they didn't let Kyla Ebbert fly, and she was white also.

She was white just not a white guy.

Are you going to now post about the white guy that was arrested for masterbating in flight???
 trinity818
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2011 6:19:23 AM
What's your point, Irish?

Everything is not always about race. The point of this thread was that the airlines are very inconsistent in how they apply their policies in choosing who to remove from flights.

Maybe I should post about the toe nail clipping guy and just gross everybody out. He definately should be removed....mid-flight!
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 27
Posted: 6/25/2011 6:47:01 AM
I'm sorry...social injustice get me goin'...

Maybe I should post about the toe nail clipping guy and just gross everybody out. He definately should be removed....mid-flight!

I'd say please don't...but you already did.
 matchlight
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2011 8:46:30 AM

Check out this guy dressed in boy short panties and stockings. And they let him fly like this!!

I'm not sure what could have been done about it, at least legitimately. If state law covered airlines, that kind of thing could be outlawed pretty easily. If Congress's power to regulate interstate commerce can be used to require or prevent just about any activity--which it can, as the Supreme Court's interpreted it--I guess Congress could make it illegal to dress in certain ways on flights.
 want to travel
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2011 9:19:55 AM
on a flight to cuba, half the people became so drunk,you could not even hear yourself think
he must have been hostile...
 icboobs
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/25/2011 2:02:39 PM
So should they have signs all over the airplane that say "No Swearing" or should they all say "No Hostile Swearing", "No Swearing in a Hostile Manner", or "No Swearing While Being Hostile". LOL. I believe that they should have white signs with "No Swearing" written in red letters. When someone cusses loudly and angrily, point at the sign, warn them that if they do not stop, the flight will be delayed and they will be kicked off. If they continue cussing, then it's bye-bye.
 cardesi
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2011 3:38:30 PM
They should put him in jail! with all that has been going on in the world one would think making a seen on a flight would not happen! but you get this jerk who only thinks of himself acting like a threat to everyone on the flight he,s lucky he didnt get shot or tazerd there was another guy just like him they sent two fighter jets at $19000 an hour dumped more than half the fuel in the mid air! would,nt that be nice to have that splash all over you at the family bbq! and landed the plane at the nerest airport all because one selfish jerk...
 cardesi
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2011 6:54:54 PM
Did you read the article??!

dont forget shot and or tazerd!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Man Thrown Off Flight For Cursing