Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > about to give up      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 The_Standard_Model
Msg: 26
view profile
History
about to give upPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

AofC- you know , there is nothing "wrong" with your profile. Even the pictures are OK.

The only thing that I find is that if you write too much, what you write may not be read at all. Perhaps just shorten it a bit.

Most girls may not even read it anyway, as the first thing that they see is the main profile pic...if they don't like it they won't look at the profile at all.

Anyway, hang in there. I know it can be frustrating to not get replies...but it's not you ITS EVERY GUY ON HERE that has the same issue. If there are 10X more guys than girls this is what happens. Expect it. Unless you look like a cross between George Clooney and Brad Pitt.

Actually there is PLENTY wrong with the profile. You can write a billion pages and it will get read... as long as it's interesting. I have a very long profile and it gets read constantly. I know because I recieve almost daily comments from people that read it.

Him looking like he is possibly naked in his main profile pic will do plenty to drive away the women that are just looking at his main pic, so yes the pics are bad too. Grainy, blurry and unflattering.
As for every guy has the same problem here. That is simply not the case. I date A LOT from POF. I mean A LOT. You can retreat into 'POF does not work, so why even try?' if you want to, but understand, it's a cop out. I am no George Clooney nor Brad Pitt and that does not seem to stop me from dating about once a week from POF. The idea is that while yes there are 10X more guys than girls, the vast majority of the guys (and girls) have profiles that do not flatter them or make them attractive options to date. The very few that do, stand a much better chance here. The fact is that women are driven by more than just looks. Confidence, intelligence, appearing interesting all hold a huge part of attraction with women. Scoff if you want to. It makes zero difference to me, but undersatnd that while you are sitting at your computer wondering why no one is contacting you, nor returning your messages, some of us are finding great success here and have been for a few years.

By the way, John in bh, before you go telling folks to mind their own business, perhaps you should take your own advice. This is neither your thread and you did not decide to review the profile. Perhaps you should mind YOUR own business instead of give your two cents on reviewers profiles. Especially since they are non-sense opinions. The purpose of he pic with her head cut off was to show her body, not to show her face. That was pretty obvious.
 john_in_bh
Msg: 27
about to give up
Posted: 6/16/2011 7:21:58 PM

but undersatnd that while you are sitting at your computer wondering why no one is contacting you, nor returning your messages, some of us are finding great success here and have been for a few years.

FYI Mr. Miles, I never said I had any trouble on this site. Sure, sometimes you send messages with no response but I have had my fair share of dates from POF.

It also depends on what your standards are, any guy here can get a different date every day of the week if they are willing to go out with the fat cows of the heard.
 eharmonystoohard
Msg: 28
about to give up
Posted: 6/16/2011 7:31:43 PM
I think CanamMiles hits most of it on the head. Why not try his advice to the letter and see what it gets you?

Reading your profile, the following things stand out as mild red flags:

1. You're not that happy or proud of being a hotel manager. The photos of you at work show you to be displeased. Why not have a photo of you with your arms wide open in front of your hotel? You should be proud of being a hotel manager! All of your work will one day help you become the writer/producer you dream to be. Plus, working at a hotel gives you a million stories to share. So, get some happy photos of you at work...genuinely happy and not "oh well, I guess this is ok" type of photo.

2. Lose the black and white shots and make them all colour. You're about to give up, but you're not willing to buy a digital camera? Get colour photos of you for all your shots!

3. Lose the I want a bad girl type of stuff. Why not just say a few things about what you like about being with someone, or how they make you feel? Your call though...

4. Finally, there is no giving up, there is only continually modifying what your profile says until it starts to speak clearly about who you are and how happy you are with where you're at in life.

I'd really reread CanamMiles profile. It's clear the guy enjoys life without being arrogant or whatever. I think your profile could come across much more like that, once you really start enjoying more about the life you have already.

Hope that helps :)
 andy1961
Msg: 29
view profile
History
about to give up
Posted: 6/16/2011 9:14:29 PM
I've been giving you advice on your profile for months...it's exhausting...

Apprentice of Cupid - get better photos.

That's all I got.

Have a nice day :) and LOL !

The lady from New Jersey is spot on as usual! (and so is CanamMiles of course)

Apprentice of Cupid - your pictures are dreadful. You can do a lot better than this. Get outside with a decent quality camera with an honest and loyal friend, and get him or her to shoot good quality pictures of you, including full body shots.

Get your written profile tidied up; sort out your puntuation and paragraph it properly, making it far more readable.

There's no getting away from it - when it comes to web dating we have to sell ourselves. If your written profile - as it stands now - was a screenplay, you wouldn't get past the guards at the studio gate you would so dearly like to enter one day.

You seem like a decent guy (unlike an extremely rude individual from LA who attempted to hijack your thread here), but you need to do yourself one more favour - take down that testimonial that the "hot chick" has written for you, because that is absolutely doing you no favours!

All the best.
 amberhoney7282
Msg: 30
about to give up
Posted: 6/16/2011 10:44:37 PM
Your profile is great, but I'm not to impressed with the pics. I would scrap all of them and put new ones up. It's sad that people look at the pic and make a snap decision, personality is so much more important, but unfortunately that is the way of the world. Don't give up. I have met some great guys on here.
 sassyandclassyme
Msg: 31
about to give up
Posted: 6/16/2011 10:48:17 PM
REVIEWERS: He copied this profile off e-Cyrano.com, from the "samples" page. The original post was that of a 35 yr old woman.

So, basically, he's plagiarizing.
 psytle
Msg: 32
view profile
History
about to give up
Posted: 6/16/2011 10:53:38 PM

REVIEWERS: He copied this profile off e-Cyrano.com, from the "samples" page. The original post was that of a 35 yr old woman.

So, basically, he's plagiarizing.

Dang, it is almost word for word with the genders reversed. Don't know how you found it, but...
 TigerLamb
Msg: 33
about to give up
Posted: 6/16/2011 11:15:54 PM
I thought the new text didn't sound like him. And the amount of change was so great compared with the past that I figured he had found someone to write it for him.

I'd also wondered about him changing direction with his career aspirations. Before, he'd said that he eventually wanted to own a computer repair business.

Oh, well.

The pictures have actually improved.
 cuddlebear151
Msg: 34
about to give up
Posted: 6/16/2011 11:25:03 PM
i didnt copy it friend found it and added i have all night and i going to see what i can write with the help of a mother heheehhehe and u should nt say things about people inless u are sure that they are the one that did it thank u
 TigerLamb
Msg: 35
about to give up
Posted: 6/16/2011 11:36:23 PM
Seriously,
At least run your messages to women through a grammar and spelling checker.
 cuddlebear151
Msg: 36
about to give up
Posted: 6/16/2011 11:46:32 PM
@ miles heres what i have had on my diff profile over the years this is what i wanna use and yes i wrote it my self i going to put what i have and can u tell me what i should use and how to word it ty

Shell we begin hope you like reading smiles. First off, thanks for viewing me. Im a great guy and that's what everyone wants, right? Im single, but not for long. Act quick! LOL Just kidding. I would hate to bore you by telling you how wonderful I am by attaching to my name a bunch of flattering adjectives. I am sure that you have already found this about two hundred times in all the other profiles. I believe that words are cheap, but actions speak much louder, so why bother? So, why not start with a bad stuff I am impulsive and restless at times, I can’t kill a fly, I cried twice like a girl when I watched Notebook, I cuss too often, and stay up way too late way too often. There is something about the nighttime that I find magic which keeps me up working or hanging out aimlessly. Can you relate? I have little patience for flakes and fake people – those who smile while being angry on the inside, as I never know what they keep up their sleeve. How about you? What made you weak in your knees from joy and pleasure?

ABOUT ME

Who am I?. I'm Spider-Man. Wait, no, that was a movie. Hi, my name is Danny. I am socially presentable with looks that won't scare your dog. No criminal record, not desperate, house trained, can cook!. I am stable in my career and goal-oriented. I enjoy making people laugh so I hope you enjoy clutching your sides!. I am intelligent and can carry on meaningful conversations.

I AIM TO PLEASE I want to give you a lot of attention and affection. But I also believe in communication talking to each other and getting both opinion is important, and most important both people having a say. I come from the old school where a lady should be treated like a lady and loyalty, trust, respect, commitment and honor for your partner, should be the underlying factors in any relationship Last time I checked that was important in a relationship and If I remember correctly this is how women were suppose to be treated.

I am a man who likes to kiss slowly, forgive quickly, laugh easily, love tenderly and embrace all that life has to offer. I love the outdoors, nature, the sea and mountains. I have an inner peace and relish life. I'm very romantic and affectionate which means I like to hold hands, kiss, CUDDLE,hug and love to give flowers, so I hope you have a couple spare vases, because flowers will most definitely be coming your way. I come from the old school where a lady should be treated like a lady and loyalty, respect, commitment and honor for your partner, should be the underlying factors in any relationship. Even now I still open car doors for ladies and give them my jacket when it’s cold or raining. In a relationship the most important to me is being a great listener, being loyal, Honest, trustworthy and giving hundred percent , meaning hundred percent of myself, my time, my love, and my effort into the relationship.

Right now I am currently working two jobs one as a hotel manger and the other fixing computers on the side. I'm doing this to save up money to go back to school. When it comes to things I still want do in life I would like to start my own computer repair business, go back to school because there is so much more I could learn. I could go on forever but these are the most important.

Why should people get to know me?
I'm Good looking So I'm told
I'm quite intelligent (had to check that spelling, though)
I'm funny
I will try any thing once
I'm very romantic and affectionate

Note:
I'm not looking for sex.
I'm not here because I'm desperate.
I'm not here to find a wife.
I don't think I’m better than others. Just different.
Just because I'm Twenty nine don't think I'm an old man in my midlife crisis. I am a well groomed sexy man
Just because I prefer five star hotels. Don't think I can not camp in the bush under the stars.
Because of all this. Don't think I’m full of crap. I speak from my heart, this is who I am.

What I'm looking for
I am looking for Someone to laugh with, hang out with, be spontaneous with, Some one who's honest that I can give alot of attention and affectionate to and have fun with. I'm looking for someone who has similar qualities and desires someone who they can connect with

A woman who:
* Who`s head always find the right spot on my shoulder
* with ease fit into my arms and rest her cheek on my chest
* may take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worthwhile, when my face lights up at the picture of you..
* The way u fish for compliments even though we both know that I think you are the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world..
* Your choice of sexy stiletto strapped sandals and leather boots, and the fact that U actually wear them, simply because U know I like it when u wear them, even though your feet kills u after a while....But you know I`ll massage them for you afterwards..
* How cute i think u are when we argue and u dig your heels in to make a point and be heard
* The way your hand always finds mine when u are vulnerable or insecure
* The way U smile and feel when U see my name on your mobile unexpectedly
* The way u sit with your legs sometimes crossed or tucked in under u, in a sexy way, or twine a leg through mine in a public place
* The way that u kiss me when I least expect it
* The way u fit/fall into my arms when u wanna cuddle or cry or when u are tired or sad
* Then the way u apologize for crying over something silly..
* The way u say "I miss you" when we are apart
* When u say "I love you" and i know that it's for REAL!!!Cause your eyes tell me so..

My taste in music and food
I love, r and b, hip hop, slow jams, metal, rock n roll, 70s, 80s, 90s, and country. I will try any food once.

The six things I could never do without
Jesus
Water
Food
Love
Family
Friends

On a typical Friday night I am
Working, unfortunately. Thou I'm free after ten pm , Wednesdays and Sundays are when I'm off.

What I'm looking for
on my profile its says long tram so lets start as friends and go from there because great friendship leads to great relationship

You should message me if
You want to laugh. Be respected. Enjoy good times. Have fun. Simply have a good friend. A guy that's loyal, honest, trustworthy, a great CONVERSATIONALIST and listener, and gives a hundred percent of myself, my time, my love, and my effort into the relationship.

Now that I told you my life story are you still awake LOL think I will close by telling you thank you for reading and viewing my profile if you have any questions feel free to ask.

[u]PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU VIEW PROFILE TY[/u] Good sex...Wild sex... bizarre sex...I'm one of a kind...I'm gods gift to women...with me you can get it all !!! .... Ha Ha rolling on the floor laughing my butt off

If this made you laugh or smile your going to love me. He he no I'm not gods gift to women i am me and i do not pretend to be some thing I'm not.

I'm honest..:)

Hey you …
… ride on the clouds, pick the sun ... bring it with you and dance barefoot in my heart.
Forget the past, lets live in the now and dream about the future.
Work together, build together, love together, cook, travel, cry, laugh, dance, trust and believe … together.
Become one … together.

[u]ABOUT ME[/u] HI my name is Danny, mildly intelligent, 29, employed, have my own place, romantic, affectionate, socially presentable and looks that won't scare your dog.

No rush, no criminal record, not desperate, house trained, can cook!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a man who likes to kiss slowly, forgive quickly, laugh easily, love tenderly and embrace all that life has to offer. I love the outdoors, nature, the sea and mountains. I have an inner peace and relish life.

I'm very romantic and affectionate which means I like to hold hands, kiss, CUDDLE,hug and love to give flowers, so I hope you have a couple spare vases, because flowers will most definitely be coming your way. I come from the old school where a lady should be treated like a lady and loyalty, respect, commitment and honor for your partner, should be the underlying factors in any relationship. Even now I still open car doors for ladies and give them my jacket when it’s cold or raining.

In my free time i like to create web sites, work on computers, weight train, sing songs, bowling, dancing even though I'm not good at it but you could show me. and surf the web. I also like to do a lot of outdoor things like, hiking, camping, playing sports, going to the Mountains, star gazing. I love to try new things.

When it comes to things I still want do in life I would like to start my own computer repair business, go back to school because there is so much more I could learn but, when it comes down to the most important thing I want to do IT IS TO FIND THAT SPECIAL GIRL. I could go on forever but these are the most important.

Right now I am currently working two jobs one as a prep cook and the other fixing computers on the side. I'm doing this to save up money to go back to school and have spending money for when I take that special girl out winks.

When it comes to things that I am good at in a relationship the most important to me is being a great listener, being loyal, honest, trustworthy and giving 100%, meaning 100% of myself, my time, my love, and my effort into the relationship. Now that I told you my life story laugh out loud think i will close by telling you some things I could never do without such as family, love, Religion, friends, a job, and companionship.

If you want to laugh... be respected...Enjoy good times.... Have fun... and simply have a good friend...then contact ME !!

Why should people get to know me? Imagine the angst if you can't answer that!
Good thing the knives are all blunt.

Soooo, bullet points then:
- I'm gorgeous
- I'm quite intelligent (had to check that spelling, though)
- I'm funny
- I do stuff
- I'm not stingy with time or emotions

[u]AFTER READING THAT STILL INTERESTED ? SMILES S KEEP READING[/u]

Note:

1. I'm not looking for sex.
2. I'm not here because I'm destitute.
3. I'm not here because I'm desperate.
4. I'm not here to find a wife.
5.I don't think I’m better than others just different.
Just because I'm Twenty nine don't think I'm an old man in my midlife crisis. I am a well groomed sexy man
Just because I can't spell. don't think I'm dumb.
Just because I prefer five star hotels. don't think I can not camp in the bush under the stars.
Because of all this. don't think I’m full of crap. I speak from my heart, this is who i am.

What I'm Doing With my life
Right now I am currently working two jobs one as a prep cook and the other fixing computers on the side. I'm doing this to save up money to go back to school. When it comes to things I still want do in life I would like to start my own computer repair business, go back to school because there is so much more I could learn. I could go on forever but these are the most important.

My favorite books, movies, music, and food
Music love songs, r and b, hip hop, slow jams, metal, rock n roll, 70s, 80s, 90s, and country.

Jesus
water
food
love
family
friends

Working, unfortunately. Tho I'm free after ten pm , Wednesdays and Sundays are when I'm off.

My Interests
In my free time i like to create web sites, work on computers, weight training, singing songs, bowling, dancing even though I'm not good at it but you could show me. and surf the web. I also like to do a lot of outdoor things like, hiking, camping, playing sports, going to the Mountains, star gazing. I love to try new things. Thinks i like to do that are not listed above, watching movies, going to the movies, sports, working out, watching TV, church activities, hanging with friends, music, cuddling, being romantic and affectionate, mini golf. i will try any thing once

What I'm looking for
on my profile its says long tram so lets start as friends and go from there because great friendship leads to great relationships.

You should message me if
You want to laugh. be respected. Enjoy good times. Have fun. simply have a good friend.a guy that's loyal, honest, trustworthy, a great listener, and gives a hundred percent meaning hundred percent of myself, my time, my love, and my effort into the relationship. then contact ME

Now that I told you my life story are you still awake laughing out loud think i will close by telling you thank you for viewing my profile if you have any questions feel free to ask.

[u]About Me[/u]

Hi, my name is Danny

Right now I am currently working two jobs one as a hotel manger and the other fixing computers on the side. I am doing this to save up money to go back to school. When it comes to things I still want to do in life I would like to start my own computer repair business and go back to school because there is so much more I could learn. I could go on forever but these are the most important.

[u]What I Do In My Spare Time[/u]

In my Time off I love watching movies I like scary, sci-fi, action and romantic movies, going on day trips or local attractions with my family, mostly family dinner's, hanging out with my friends, here's a big one love surfing the web -- loves to research stuff.

Having romantic nights at home with that special girl I meet here where I try to cook something without the Fire Department showing up.

[u]What I am looking for[/u]
I am looking for Someone to laugh with, hang out with, be spontaneous with, Someone who's honest that I can give a lot of attention and affectionate to and have a fun time with. I am looking for someone who has similar qualities and desires someone who they can connect with. I am seeking a girl that I can be friends with and a companion as well. I am looking for a girl that knows how to return my love with the love of her own. I want she who is affectionate, as I am, and caring. She can be either short or tall; height is not a problem for me as long as she is not taller than I am. She can either be blonde, brunette, or a redhead. She can have any color eyes. Blue eyes are my weakness. I can gaze into them and never have to look away.
[u]ABOUT ME[/u] Hi, my name is Danny. I'm very romantic and affectionate which means I like to hold hands, kiss, CUDDLE,hug and love to give flowers, so I hope you have a couple spare vases, because flowers will most definitely be coming your way. I come from the old school where a lady should be treated like a lady and loyalty, respect, commitment and honor for your partner, should be the underlying factors in any relationship. Even now I still open car doors for ladies and give them my jacket when it’s cold or raining.

I'm independent, have my own apartment, drive my dream car and was very successful in school were I learned to fix and make computers. I attended Southwest Technical Institute for 1 year and would like to go back to school to learn networking.
 TigerLamb
Msg: 37
about to give up
Posted: 6/16/2011 11:53:45 PM
If you combine your current photos with the text you had when you started this thread, that is the best package I've seen from you.

Go with that for a while. Give us a rest.

And consider brushing up on the mechanics of English.
 icboobs
Msg: 38
about to give up
Posted: 6/16/2011 11:59:57 PM
It's okay to have a lot on your profile, but don't write a book. That being said, I think that you could use half of what you have, which is still a lot, and toss the other half because it sounded cheesey, desperate, and boring. I copied what I think you should use, and I think that it will have the best results. The stuff I think you should delete is sabatoge. It will cancel out the good parts. Okay, so here is what I copied:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I am currently working two jobs one as a prep cook and the other fixing computers on the side. I'm doing this to save up money to go back to school. When it comes to things I still want do in life I would like to start my own computer repair business, go back to school because there is so much more I could learn. I could go on forever but these are the most important.

My favorite books, movies, music, and food
Music love songs, r and b, hip hop, slow jams, metal, rock n roll, 70s, 80s, 90s, and country.

Jesus
water
food
love
family
friends

Working, unfortunately. Tho I'm free after ten pm , Wednesdays and Sundays are when I'm off.

My Interests
In my free time i like to create web sites, work on computers, weight training, singing songs, bowling, dancing even though I'm not good at it but you could show me. and surf the web. I also like to do a lot of outdoor things like, hiking, camping, playing sports, going to the Mountains, star gazing. I love to try new things. Thinks i like to do that are not listed above, watching movies, going to the movies, sports, working out, watching TV, church activities, hanging with friends, music, cuddling, being romantic and affectionate, mini golf. i will try any thing once

What I'm looking for
on my profile its says long tram so lets start as friends and go from there because great friendship leads to great relationships.

You should message me if
You want to laugh. be respected. Enjoy good times. Have fun. simply have a good friend.a guy that's loyal, honest, trustworthy, a great listener, and gives a hundred percent meaning hundred percent of myself, my time, my love, and my effort into the relationship. then contact ME

That's it. Nothing else. Clean, bold, sexy, and simple. Good luck.
 The_Standard_Model
Msg: 39
view profile
History
about to give up
Posted: 6/17/2011 12:33:12 AM

Mr. Miles, why is this still about me? Can we move on, this is not helping the OP.

This is still about you because you decided to try and be clever and MAKE it about you when you decided to insult one of the reviewers. Calling the reviewer a hypocrite was not helping the OP, so I am pretty sure that is the last thing that you care about.
So let's keep going on the road that you started. Which is it, EVERY GUY GETS NO RESPONSE like you said obviously including yourself, when you were trying to insinuate thatt the eforts of the reviewers are a complete waste of time. Or the ' FYI Mr. Miles, I never said I had any trouble on this site. Sure, sometimes you send messages with no response but I have had my fair share of dates from POF.' line that you spouted off right after which basicly stated that you completely lied to the OP in the previous post. One of them is obviously a LIE. So which is it? Or are you going to ignore that I pointed out that you straight lied again?

How cowardly of you to come on to a thread that is not yours, randomly insult people and then fall to pieces and cry ' Why is this about me?' when you get called out on your poor behaviour. It's one thing to be a troll online. It's another to show your true colors and beg for mercy when you get confronted about being a troll.

Or are you going to ignore that I pointed out that you straight lied again?
 icboobs
Msg: 40
about to give up
Posted: 6/17/2011 12:37:04 AM
I checked your profile just now and it seems that you must have taken my advice because it looks similar to what I copied and pasted. But I'm not satisfied. I think it needs some work.

"About Me
Hi, my name is Danny ..."

Delete all of that. It should start with "Right now I am..."

Next, I think that you should make the following things bold:
My favorite books, movies, music
The things I could never do without
My Interests

Anything that is bold and underlines should just be bold NOT underlined

Finally....

Get rid of this:

"I am looking for Someone to having romantic nights at home with that special girl I meet here where I try to cook something without the Fire Department showing up. Someone I can laugh with, hang out with, be spontaneous with, Someone who's honest that I can give a lot of attention and affectionate to and have a fun time with. I am looking for someone who has similar qualities and desires someone who they can connect with. I am seeking a girl that I can be friends with and a companion as well. I am looking for a girl that knows how to return my love with the love of her own. I want she who is affectionate, as I am, and caring. She can be either short or tall; height is not a problem for me as long as she is not taller than I am. She can either be blonde, brunette, or a redhead. She can have any color eyes. Blue eyes are my weakness. I can gaze into them and never have to look away."
 icboobs
Msg: 41
about to give up
Posted: 6/17/2011 12:39:53 AM
Oh, and this:

Jesus, water, food, love, family, friends, job

I think it looked better when you first had it listed as a column:

Jesus
water
food
love
family
friends
job

Just looked more interesting, like you know what you like and who you are and you had some experience with taking surveys.
 icboobs
Msg: 42
about to give up
Posted: 6/17/2011 12:46:12 AM
Some more ideas:

Make the second photo in your profile your main photo.

People like your first photo because you are smiling, but it is too grainy to be used as the main picture. You can still keep it if you want, but if you do, I would crop it. Imagine a point between your necklace and your belt. Take that point and crop everything underneath it.

As for your interests. I think it's nice to go to someone's profile and see a few interests. But you have so many of them, and even though I'm sure they are good interests they kinda bore me by seeing them listed. Also, it might just be me but most women aren't really that active and the ones that are are really hard to get with.

So, will pick some interests that I think are worth mentioning:
singing
mini golf
mountains

i think thats good enough. you want to wet a girl's appetite and leave her wanting more. don't throw it all at her at once. it takes the mystery and fun out of the game.
 icboobs
Msg: 43
about to give up
Posted: 6/17/2011 12:54:26 AM
Okay I am watching you make some changes. That is good. Don't forget to put linebreaks or spaces between your paragraphs. And don't underline anything. Bold is good, but underline is too much emphasis and looks desperate. It's also rough on the eyes.

Change this:

About Me
Hi, my name is Danny mildly intelligent, 30, employed, have my own place, romantic, affectionate, socially presentable and looks that won't scare your dog lol. Right now

to

Right now

I still think you should get rid of this:
"I am looking for Someone to having romantic nights at home with that special girl I meet here where I try to cook something without the Fire Department showing up. Someone I can laugh with, hang out with, be spontaneous with, Someone who's honest that I can give a lot of attention and affectionate to and have a fun time with. I am looking for someone who has similar qualities and desires someone who they can connect with. I am seeking a girl that I can be friends with and a companion as well. I am looking for a girl that knows how to return my love with the love of her own. I want she who is affectionate, as I am, and caring. She can be either short or tall; height is not a problem for me as long as she is not taller than I am. She can either be blonde, brunette, or a redhead. She can have any color eyes. Blue eyes are my weakness. I can gaze into them and never have to look away."

The reason why is. Don't tell someone how you want them to look or act or what you will do for them, etc. Don't tell them all the things you want to do together. Just make an introduction first. If there is chemistry, then you can start getting to know each other better and figure out what your common ground is. You are throwing too much at them. Even the most dateable guy in the world would turn a woman off with that paragraph. Trust me.
 cuddlebear151
Msg: 44
about to give up
Posted: 6/17/2011 1:29:03 AM
ok hows that icboobs
 icboobs
Msg: 45
about to give up
Posted: 6/17/2011 2:13:17 AM
Give me a minute. I'm editing it now.
 icboobs
Msg: 46
about to give up
Posted: 6/17/2011 2:37:28 AM
Okay, I am done. Took me a while.
 icboobs
Msg: 47
about to give up
Posted: 6/17/2011 2:39:01 AM
Inspiration

Right now I am currently working two jobs, one as a hotel manager and the other fixing computers on the side. I am doing this to save up money to go back to school, because I'm passionate about learning. I create websites, and I love surfing the web and researching stuff. I also want to start my own computer repair business.

Social Life

On a typical Friday night, I am working, unfortunately, although I am free after 10pm. Wednesdays and Sundays are when I am off.

On my free time off, I usually go on day trips or to local attractions with my family, have family dinners, and hang out with my friends.

Interests

I love to try new things, and will try anything at least once.

I like watching movies at home, going to the movies, singing songs, bowling, dancing (I'm not good at it but you could show me), working out, watching TV, church activities, music, cuddling, being romantic and affectionate, and mini golf.

I also like to do a lot of outdoor things like hiking, camping, playing sports, going to the mountains, and stargazing.

Favorites

I like sci-fi, action, romantic movies, and comedy, but my favorite genre is horror.

I love to read just about every book that I can get my hands on. Reading sets me free and takes me away from life's problems.

Another thing that sets me free is music. I like love songs, r&b, hip hop, slow jams, metal, rock n roll, 70s, 80s, 90s, and country.

Jesus
water
food
love
family
friends
job.

What I am looking for

On my profile it says long-term, so lets start as friends and go from there because great friendships leads to great relationships.

You should message me if

You want to laugh, be respected, enjoy good times, have fun, or simply have a good friend - a guy that is loyal, honest, trustworthy, a great listener, and gives a hundred percent of his love, effort, and time.
 cuddlebear151
Msg: 48
about to give up
Posted: 6/17/2011 1:29:18 PM
i just wanna thank all the reviews i am now very happy with my profile thank so much for all the crap i put you threw
 pasmal
Msg: 49
about to give up
Posted: 6/17/2011 2:57:04 PM
I'm confused if you aren't just attention trolling but get a few pics outside.
Interests should be specific, edit to 15--don't repeat in text if up in that section!-- scary, sci-fi, action, romantic movies, love songs, r and b, hip hop, slow jams, metal, rock n roll, 70s, 80s, 90s, and country.

About Me
I am currently working two jobs one as a hotel manger<---spellcheck capitalization, punctuation--throughout. Add space for readability.
and the other fixing computers on the side. I am doing this to save up money to go back to school. I would like to start my own computer repair business and go back to school because there is so much more I could learn. I could go on forever but these are the most important.

On a typical Friday night I am Working, unfortunately. Tho I am free after ten pm , Wednesdays and Sundays are when I am off.
here's some things i do in my Time off: I love going on day trips or local attractions with my family mostly family dinner's, watching movies I like I am a buff for scary movies i would love to have that special girl cuddle up with me so i am not scared Lol {{{knocks on screen could that be you?}}}.

I love to read i will read just about every book i can get my hands on reading sets me free takes me away from life's problems. <--name authors
anther thing that sets me free is music
I also like to do a lots of outdoor things like, hiking, camping, playing sports, going to the Mountains, star gazing.
I love to try new things. i will try any thing once

Jesus
water
food
love
family
friends
job.

What I am looking for

You should message me if
You want to laugh. be respected. Enjoy good times. Have fun. simply have a good friend.a guy that is loyal, honest, trustworthy, a great listener, and gives a hundred percent meaning hundred percent of myself, my time, my love, and my effort into the relationship. then contact ME

First Date
Together I think we can pick a great place. It's not about were go this time Is about Us having fun and getting to know one another.
 cuddlebear151
Msg: 50
about to give up
Posted: 6/18/2011 10:35:02 PM
i wanna thank every 1 that helped me tytytytytytyttytyty
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > about to give up