Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 coffeysm
Msg: 22
Mysteriously vanishedPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Sounds like she made you option Z or she met someone else and didn't want to tell you. Hoping you would get the hint and not contact her anymore, so she doesn't come off as the bad person. Either way she is not someone I would invest anymore time in.
 PhotoGirl870
Msg: 25
Mysteriously vanished
Posted: 6/27/2012 11:07:13 AM
Plain and simple. She's a coward that's too childish to give you a proper reason why she doesn't want to be with you anymore. If she contacts you again do not talk to her. Do not give her any reason to know that you miss her. If she has any kind of heart she will realize what a douche she was. But honestly, she probably did you a favor. You deserve better than someone that's gonna do that mess to you.
 Cruzan1Shine
Msg: 26
Mysteriously vanished
Posted: 6/27/2012 1:01:44 PM
YOOO same happend to me bro, well not exactly the same, we went out for 2 years, last time i see her she says i love u and i say i love her, then a week i dont recieve anything from her. then she tells me she sond someone new ..****es are absolutely so fcking crazy sometimes
 OutMind
Msg: 27
Mysteriously vanished
Posted: 6/28/2012 11:51:59 AM
Vanish with no explanation? Dude, there were plenty of signs. Sounds like you just didn't get it.
 sweetlonelyheart
Msg: 28
Mysteriously vanished
Posted: 6/28/2012 4:37:13 PM
Eventually (after 6 weeks, which is probably too patient given all my close friends said I should dump her for this) I asked what was going on and got the reply I am just really busy

So this person in my opinion is a coward... I think we all get tired of having to be a mind reader.. She has no honor or integrity... Is that what you want? I have experienced this too... It's either that or like some men .. They are keeping their options open. I suppose in some ways no one really "owes" someone an explanation, however if they are that heartless now.. How would they be later? I agree with others... Karma will bite sooner or later...
 larissan04
Msg: 30
Mysteriously vanished
Posted: 7/25/2012 6:40:00 PM
...ah the cowardly disappearing act... ya gotta love the cowards who hurt people then slink away so they dont have to take any responsibility for the hurt that they have caused others... i am sorry that you met up with such a coward...
 alyc03
Msg: 31
Mysteriously vanished
Posted: 7/30/2012 12:57:03 PM
She probably just got dumped by the dude she left you for. Don't take her back she's just using you till she finds something else. Guaranteed
 Teacherluv
Msg: 32
Mysteriously vanished
Posted: 8/2/2012 10:59:28 PM
Depends on how you want her to look at you.... Right now, since you haven't contacted her, it looks like you weren't hurt by her disappearing. But if you want her to know how she hurt you, then by all means call her up and ask what happened?? Ball in your court!! :)
 jameliah
Msg: 34
Mysteriously vanished
Posted: 8/5/2012 2:56:51 PM
this just happen to me and it hurts like hell. i was seeing a guy for over a year and he just vanished. he said it was work and i am hurt. i am trying to move on . people who do this are cowards let them go you deserve better
 larissan04
Msg: 35
Mysteriously vanished
Posted: 8/5/2012 4:40:07 PM
it's cowardice! people that slink away like this are nothing but cowards!
 danhen1234
Msg: 36
Mysteriously vanished
Posted: 8/6/2012 11:58:19 AM
I had this happen to me. This girl and I started to hang out a lot and eventually became a couple. We were "boyfriend/girlfriend" for about a month then she disappeared. She never wanted to be around me or anything. She would constantly use the excuse of being busy. We eventually broke up. But I don't know why she didn't have the courtesy of cutting off when she lost interest. Some people just have no courtesy for others and respect for other's feelings.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've been there and know how you feel. Some women just "assume" that you should know what they're thinking.
 BeeBlossom
Msg: 37
Mysteriously vanished
Posted: 8/7/2012 2:09:38 PM

Remember karma is a total b***h.

Yay for karma...promise?
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >