Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 181
The Weiner scandal and the Duggars....Page 7 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Thanks wooby. Blogs are a lot like here,usually, so I generally read foreign news and them some us news for the whole story. I appreciate your rational, not angry, sans ad hominem response. I will check out your source.
One of the reasons people hide things,whether Bill Clinton or the Duggars, is because of what happens here. Crucifixion no matter what. Just recognizing their motives.
I years ago served on a board addressing juvenile justice issues and one present problem was this day and age of "I deserve to know," and records circulating all over the 'net, how do you give juveniles that second chance as adults. Older people had the benefit of a new beginning absent internet sharing, legally or not,of records.
If they attempted treatment outside of the system I imagine that they called themselves protecting the girls,if that is the term one uses.

If one is against adultery and one of your children commits adultery,does that make one a hypocrite? Also, I am surprised at the equating of molesting with homosexuality by some.
Last year in the news a family sought advice from a rabbi about molestation and that rabbi is now serving time for the same. Is the implication that the Duggars deliberately sought a degenerate?
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 182
The Weiner scandal and the Duggars....
Posted: 6/11/2015 4:51:50 PM
It was the Duggars who equated homosexuality with molesting children. Many times.

If either the counsellor.or.the cop Mr.Duggar had sought out turned out to.be a pedopjile, that might be a weird and terrible coincidence. Both.....well that looks like a pattern.
 daynadaze
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2015 9:17:33 PM
Do you purposely twist things up to fit what you want to say, or are you not understanding what's gone on? Because not only did the Duggar parents hide all this, because Jim Bob was running for an office he wanted, because part of Quiverfull wants to over populate to have more followers to gain access to be able to change things around from freedom of and from religion to being a Christian nation. Michelle Duggar was making phone calls to tell people that gays and transgender men were going to be in the bathrooms and having access to your children because of course according to her, all gays or transgender men are pedophiles. She was making no distention between one being straight/gay/transgender and whether or not someone was a pedophile, all the while knowing her own son was molesting her daughters. That's the kind of people Mr. & Mrs. Duggar are.

They had this huge problem in their home, so they hide it, and in a hugely wild coincidence (if you want to believe that) two of the people (at least) are known pedophiles. So they took their son to be hide among the church, not to therapy as Jim Bob said, and it was Michelle who later said that no that didn't happen, there was no therapy, they sent him to another family to live (I don't know if they had children in their home) so that the boy would not impact Jim Bob's run for office. So Josh goes through a time in this other home, doing hard labor as Jim Bob puts it, so apparently they believed that Josh didn't have enough to do and was idle & bored and so molesting his sisters. Anyway he is allowed back home, and the parents find out he's still molesting his sisters, one of which was 5 years old, this was not teens being interested & confused, he molested a 5 year old, under her clothes while reading to her, he also did this to another sister while she was in the laundry room, and of course the getting to them while they slept. And they must have slept like logs. Putting locks on the doors did not stop Josh, this is according to his parents, not mean old liberals out to get them, and Josh still got to the girls. This hardly sounds like a couple of tempted teenagers who were curious, there was a big problem with Josh, going on in this family.

This was all hidden. Jim Bob took this to the church pals of his and to a policeman friend of his, one or both being a pedophile, and nobody filed a report. So now we get to where people are really riled up, and not just mean ole nasty liberals, because not only dis this happen and nothing was actually done about it, not only did none of these girls get any professional help and guidance, they were made to pray for Josh, and to forgive Josh because those female bodies vex boys (and men) to do bad things, this was not a choice, this is what they were told to do. But it gets worse, Josh, who has a problem, was never seen by a professional therapist, he got no help at all, he prayed for himself and woot toot he's healed. So no one knows what Josh has been up to. If it weren't for the Oprah show taking their obligation to turn in things like this, no one outside of the Duggar cult would have even known.

So then Michelle, I don't know why not Jim Bob, was called while they were in Chicago after being dumped from being on the Oprah Show, and was told by the police to get Josh back there right away for an interview. Mind you it was after the statute of limitations had ran out. So that's when that info finally came out but yet it was squashed again and many never even heard about. I remember when that happened and wondered why is was shut up so quickly, but assumed maybe it was just a rumor and not true. Well now someone has called in making a complaint about something going on in the home now, that involves a minor child and the Duggar parents have refused to let the social worker in their home. So something is amiss still. Now you can wag your finger and gruff on about how liberals are somehow making the Duggars something they aren't, when in fact the Duggars themselves have given much of this info, and stick your head in the sand or you could look at these children, Josh included, and be riled up like so many others over the fact that all this has happened to them and no one has helped them get their basic human right to safety in their own home.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 184
Posted: 6/28/2015 7:40:48 AM
Well, now apparently God had told the Duggars to get out of America. Conveniently, He mentioned it just as the criminal investigations are heating up after the FOI requests have exposed the parents as complicit in the sexual abuse of their children.

Anyway, you can donate to them - they're seeking donations - to get out. I'm willing to bet God wants them to go to a country without extradition agreement with the US.
 newoldgirl
Msg: 185
Posted: 6/28/2015 11:46:15 AM
I watched exactly two episodes of the Duggar show when I was babysitting a pre-teen girl who liked it.

I thought the ONLY interesting thing about the family was that is was so large. Apart from that, I thought they were possibly the most boring people on earth. Being educated at home generally leads to a narrow world-view, and as a result they seemed to be rather dim and insular.

Perhaps Josh would not have resorted to this action if he had been allowed to interact with other, more "normal" teen boys. Preaching celibacy doesn't help boys and girls deal with the sexual arousal that accompanies puberty. The kid was probably afraid to masturbate or sneak a peak at playboy like a normal fourteen year old. What a sad, narrow, chauvinistic, hypocritical family.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 186
Posted: 6/28/2015 6:17:56 PM
Dad--it's Jill, one of the molested daughters and her hubby who want to go. They've been talking about it for a while. Last I heard it was to do missionary work in Nepal. Not sure Nepal needs accountants right now, but hey!
 daynadaze
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2015 9:22:06 PM
I'm thinking a camera crew will be going with them, part of the let's focus on the married girls and not on the mess this family is. So I'll be shocked if this mission isn't part of a TLC show.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 188
Posted: 7/2/2015 11:05:56 AM
Report: Josh Duggar Facing Lawsuit From Sexual Assault Victim
July 1, 2015
by Michael Stone

Serial child molester Josh Duggar is facing a lawsuit from one of his underage victims who is not a member of the Duggar family.

Previous reports indicate Duggar forcibly fondled and sexually assaulted at least five underage girls, including four of his sisters and a family friend on multiple occasions, over the span of several years, while he was a teenager.

According to a new report, one of Josh Duggar’s molestation victims who is not in the immediate family is now planning to file a lawsuit against the 19 kids and Counting reality show star and former conservative Christian anti-LGBT activist...

Read more at:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2015/07/report-josh-duggar-facing-lawsuit-from-sexual-assault-victim/
 BialaPolska
Msg: 189
Posted: 7/3/2015 7:35:24 AM
Hats off to HFX. He has done a "bang up" job of "investigative journalism". I really could see him hangin with Chris Hanson , on the pedo hunt. Time well spent. Possibly , for his next caper , pedo detective HFX could do some investigative research in mexifornia. You see , latino pedos in the Southwest are using "cultural identity" as criminal defense in pedo cases. As a 35 yr old illegal impregnates his gf's 12 yr old ; he claims to be void of and immune to Western Natural Law and values. HFX , to the rescue? Please , could you research this case ?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 190
Posted: 7/3/2015 9:47:19 AM

As a 35 yr old illegal impregnates his gf's 12 yr old ; he claims to be void of and immune to Western Natural Law and values. HFX , to the rescue? Please , could you research this case ?

Looked into it and it seem that the practice of having sex with underage girls is most prevalent in cultures that honor invisible men in the sky.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 191
Posted: 7/3/2015 11:29:45 AM
^ Oh, like bill cosby?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 192
Posted: 8/15/2015 8:08:36 PM
From the, "We are desperate for money" file:

Jim Bob Duggar Wants To Counsel Sexual Abuse Victims, Pitches New Reality Show
Cheryl Phillips
8/14/2015 5:18pm

Just weeks after TLC canceled the Duggar family's long-running show 19 Kids and Counting, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar are reportedly trying to pitch a spinoff show to the network. Now that the Josh Duggar molestation scandal is out in the open, the Duggars reportedly want to do a spinoff show related to the upcoming special Breaking the Silence — a commercial-free documentary on child sexual abuse scheduled to air August 30.

Read more at: http://tr.im/nfHGt
 congupnaroad
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2015 2:46:10 AM

As a 35 yr old illegal impregnates his gf's 12 yr old ; he claims to be void of and immune to Western Natural Law and values. HFX , to the rescue? Please , could you research this case ?

Looked into it and it seem that the practice of having sex with underage girls is most prevalent in cultures that honor invisible men in the sky

Are you still upset that your Govt. raised the age of consent from 14 to 16?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 195
Posted: 8/16/2015 6:27:48 AM

I find it quite entertaining that you expend so much time and energy to denounce something you claim is make believe.

Coming from the person who goes out of their way to attack me personally. only goes to show just how scared of the truth you are.

Condoning misbehavior would show where a person's heart is at and I don't see where the Duggars were promoting or advocating the actions taken by Josh.

Did you miss the part where they attempted to cover it up?

Either way, when you look at the numbers, there is no biggest group of child molesters tha ultra religious people.
 deetristate
Msg: 197
Posted: 8/16/2015 8:32:59 AM
Duggars. . .

This is the liberal equivalent of the Clinton email "scandal."

Much ado about nothing.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2015 9:25:41 AM
I have or had absolutely no idea who the duggars are. I take it they are some sort of tv freak show? Do the public not just love freakshows eh?

Anyway good to see a nice wee spat on the go with the ever so ironic and sarcastic (because he is really, really, REALLY good at that) frank.

Interesting post from the skootchster as well

"Child molestation is much ado about nothing? Uhhhh, most normal people find child molestation to be a really big deal."

Most normal people do but friendless frank tried to justify rapists on the steubenville rape thread. Even the skootchster pulled him up about
what he wrote.

Chid moleststion and rape i would think most normal folk found abhorrent. How about that eh? Because a poster on here tried to justify rape didnt
you frank?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 200
Posted: 8/16/2015 3:05:10 PM

Chid moleststion and rape i would think most normal folk found abhorrent. How about that eh? Because a poster on here tried to justify rape didnt
you frank?

If I did, then please produce the evidence, or go back to smoking your crack pipe.
 8inscrew
Msg: 201
Posted: 8/16/2015 3:47:49 PM
I think he said he prefers amphetamines...... it would still be sucking the whistling d¡ck,
just different poison. Might be mistaken about vlads drug of choice.
I do remember his admission. It was big of him.

However.....

Stubenville rape case
Page 8... # 187.
You believe she seduced a group of boys to gang rape her?
While she was passed out.
Video tape it and disseminate it online.

And then try to use a red herring to dismiss the reasons behind her suicide?

You are some piece of work.

I miss NDTfan's hard line honesty.
 deetristate
Msg: 202
Posted: 8/16/2015 3:48:02 PM
Vlad- The Dugars "scandal" is not actually about child molestation. That is what led militant atheists a.k.a anti-christians something to redirect focus.

Read a few articles and you will see.

Below-no one said "blame" atheists.
Just more spin.
But a really good example of what was done. Thanks.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 203
Posted: 8/16/2015 3:56:47 PM
Be fair. He'd have to go to some pretty fringe sites to find articles that blames this on atheists.

Reality TV star holds himself out as moral paragon found to be abetting the sexual assault of his own children in his private life. You've got to do some pretty weird contortions to make this the fault of atheists.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 204
Posted: 8/16/2015 4:17:48 PM

Stubenville rape case
Page 8... # 187.
You believe she seduced a group of boys to gang rape her?

Nope, that is not what was said and I can only assume that is why you did not bother to provide a link or actually copy anything I said.

But hey, do not let that stop you from spreading lies and hate mongering in your feeble attempts to slander me.

And then try to use a red herring to dismiss the reasons behind her suicide?

You really should look up irony.

I miss NDTfan's hard line honesty.

Yeah real shame she is not longer around, as it would be funny to she how she felt about the actions of that girls father and how the whole story that he kept pushing turned out to be 100% bullsh*t.

As it was clear you and others went full derp on anyone that dare suggest that the fathers version of the events was not an accurate account.

Though the real irony was when I found that girls fathers web page with semi nude photos he had taken of young girls and then add that to the fact he tweeted a private nude photo of someone in an attempt to bully them.

It is clear you do not have a clue what you are rambling on about, but do not let that stop you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vlad- The Dugars "scandal" is not actually about child molestation. That is what led militant atheists a.k.a anti-christians something to redirect focus.

Yep it is all smoke a mirrors kids, nothing to see her, just some crazy religious nuts attempting to cover up for their sons actions.

Read a few articles and you will see.

Josh Duggar molested a few of his sisters and their friends, but it had nothing to do with child molestation, so you should look it up.

Below-no one said blame atheists.
Just more spin.

irony alert, person thinks story about Duggar molesting children is pure spin and although he did it and admitted it (only after a slip up let the cat out of the bag) this is really about those poor Christin being persecuted.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2015 4:37:13 PM

Either way, when you look at the numbers, there is no biggest group of child molesters tha ultra religious people

What numbers?
 8inscrew
Msg: 206
Posted: 8/16/2015 6:56:01 PM
Oops..... well here you go.

#183-
Being a horny teenager and letting a girl seduced them into a situation that all parties later regretted posting a picture that was related to the situation.

You said that, genius.

#187-
To make the claim that she killed herself because she was raped, brings up the questions as then why do not all people who are raped kill themselves? 

Then you said this. Disgusting.

Again "stubenville rape case" thread. Page 8.

No intention of slandering you. It would be libel, anyways..... as this is written not spoken.
I also did not participate in that thread, so de facto... I didn't go full anything.
Your words were clear tho.

Might have been a combination red herring, strawman, and moving the goal post....
either way. You remain a piece of work.

How many times have you been nuked and come back to resume your trolling?

Very seldom do you come up with intelligent points.
Last one I remember was you pointing out Tom's fake tan, face lift, and bleached teeth.....
after he was railing about the Kardashian whatever. It was funny. I laughed out loud.

The majority of the time it is bashing people's religions and beliefs, trolling for argument,
one liners to put folks down, misinformation and outright lies, and playing hurt when called on your bs.

Maybe you should turn this post into the police for your case..... they might decide to review your history.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 207
Posted: 8/16/2015 7:55:54 PM

Oops..... well here you go.

#183-
Being a horny teenager and letting a girl seduced them into a situation that all parties later regretted posting a picture that was related to the situation.

You said that, genius.

#187-
To make the claim that she killed herself because she was raped, brings up the questions as then why do not all people who are raped kill themselves?

Then you said this. Disgusting.

Again "stubenville rape case" thread. Page 8.

What ever you do, do not apply the context of the statements that where in direct response to a question:

So if it was consensual, what were for they sorry for?

So my comments were directed at the boys you incompetent nit wit.

Along with the fact that you can not refute a single thing that I said.

Might have been a combination red herring, strawman, and moving the goal post....
either way. You remain a piece of work.

Might have been you not understanding the irony of you claiming logical fallacies when that is all you do.

Maybe you should turn this post into the police for your case..... they might decide to review your history.

Maybe you should keep acting like a lil b*tch and not post a picture, as it is pretty clear you are so but hurt that all you do is stalk my posts and attempt to claim things that are not true.

It shows just how sad and pathetic you really are. (which goes for all of your accounts)
 8inscrew
Msg: 208
Posted: 8/16/2015 10:21:18 PM
Here's your context.

The girl was vomiting from alcohol and passed out.
Then 4 football players took her to one of their houses......
and raped her. She was unconscious. How was she seducing them?

The suicide thing speaks for itself, doesn't it?

You asked for evidence of what you said.
I provided. Everyone else is welcome. You're upset. Huh

Considering your last post....... I'd say it hit a nerve.

You can act tough and call me names over the internet.
oh no! The troll is throwing poop again!!!!

Who knows? Maybe you'll get lucky and get to say those things to my face one day!
That would be delightful. Don't you think?

I only have one account and it is nearly too much already.
You on the other hand..... are a well recognized troll here.
With many reincarnations. Due to your writing abilities and constant morass logic,
you are easily recognized.

And.... when you have been outed, yet again, for your asinine comments......

you get huffy and call me names. I'm tearing up.

btw- I have refuted quite a few things you have said.
Remember the muscle tone thing?

But I also agreed with you about someone's ineptitude with a jack.
Stalk? Ha..... it's funny to watch you chew on your feet.
Never thought I'd see someone get both in their mouth at one time.

So many people here call you on your bs.
Do you really think it is everyone else?

Back to the topic at hand.
I don't watch tv, so hadn't even heard of this family.

Seems like an extreme religious snafu to me.
But maybe they are trying to do right by this new show?

It's got to be hard to go on tv and explain how a son is an incestuous pediphile.
I would think the trauma to the girls is not worth the money from the show.
Will this fix everything? No. Will it help others? Who knows?

Guess I'm a little confused why child services would let an admitted molester around more kids.
Even if they are his own. What is this guy's wife thinking?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >