Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chameleonf
Msg: 30
Where do I go from here?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

When did entire generations begin to become confused about the definition of "sex?" Oral sex is a sexual act

Exactly what I was thinking. Must be that those who believe oral sex isn't sex paid far too much attention to Bill Clinton's excuse with his "I did not have sex with that woman." It was probably also believed that it was "safe sex" (er safe non-sex) because she couldn't get pregnant. Until you know the difference between what constitutes a sex act and what doesn't, I'd suggest you forget about having a relationship with anyone. If you can't tell the difference between what a sex act is and isn't, lord only knows what you believe constitutes a relationship.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 31
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/20/2011 9:13:48 AM

We didn't have sex, I gave him head.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

His penis was in an orifice in your face FFS and he got his jollies.

That's sex.

Come back next year after sex education.

I can't imagine why a guy would have no respect for someone blOwin him in the car in a parking lot at work.* snort*

Right up there with y'all in the boys room in a bar..EWWWW.

Did you talk to co workers with that mouth?
Nassssy....

Yeah and everyone knows..UH HUH.
 CrazyCanuck_1969
Msg: 32
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/20/2011 9:46:15 AM

You know it's called oral SEX for a reason.
 MsMuscleChick
Msg: 33
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/20/2011 11:06:04 AM
LOL a troll and then some. Oh wait, he was walking her to her car to " protect her". Yeah with his Pinga in her mouth? Please.......
 forumfishie
Msg: 34
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/20/2011 11:41:34 AM
Well, as always I learned something new

"Things slowly grew from there" and "saving face"

Is code for " I gave him a BJ .......in the parking lot"

Thanks POF!

The "it girl" gets around

In the parking lot or in her mind, she is "taking things slow", right and left!

Good for you, it girl!
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 35
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/20/2011 11:48:41 AM
I just read her other threads, all I can say is what a waste of 5 minutes of my life Im not going to get back, and now I can see why other posters says to read the profile and history

There is more droppings from a Adult bovine mammal aka bullshit ,all I know for sure except that she lies through her teeth, assuming they are even her real Teeth.
 bullielover62
Msg: 36
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/20/2011 11:53:04 AM
4-19-11, 5-14-11, 6-19-11

FORUM FAKE

She said, he said.
Posted: 4/19/2011 512 AM
I was in a fairly new relationship. Things were great. However, our relationship fell apart over the weekend.

My boyfriend has a room mate named Scott, and Scott had a girlfriend named Cheryl. Scott and Cheryl split before the weekend, and she has been miserable ever since. She is 37 years old, bipolar and on very powerful medication.

Boyfriend and his best friend.
Posted: 5/14/2011 423 PM
I've been with my boyfriend for quite a while now, I love him, and we've talked about the future together, and how when i'm finished school we will move in together, start a family, etc.

My boyfriend lives in his house with his best friend, John. I cannot stand John.

Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/19/2011 7:09:35 PM
I have a question! :)

I started a new job (just a part time job, not my career) and I met this cute guy who also works there. We chatted for a bit, exchanged phone numbers. We would text each other everyday then we started phoning each other. We try to make plans, but it's hard to get together because we both work and are full time students.
 _TALL_IQ2_
Msg: 37
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/20/2011 12:39:56 PM

Monica, do you know what the definition of "is" is? Now we know you have been "dry-humping" us Forumites..

For the next time you create an imaginary troll thread..
 MsMuscleChick
Msg: 38
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/20/2011 1:21:25 PM
LOL Msg 41, my Spanish friend filled me in on that. Us Ukrainians, we only have one word for it and no one would get it here....LOL You are welcome. I have MANY words....:)
 majyk1
Msg: 39
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/20/2011 2:17:38 PM

some of you are harsh, others are just down right cruel

Welcome to the fourms, where we don't kiss azz and play nice.

One thing I learned never take advice from complete strangers

Good, then we don't have to look forward to blasting you later for posting asinine stories like the OP.

Sounds to me like a ton of you on here are a bit sour, and have not on ounce of heart, nor do you understand love...MAYBE thats why your still SINGLE.....

As someone else already posted...So what's YOUR excuse??
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 40
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/20/2011 3:42:22 PM

4-19-11, 5-14-11, 6-19-11

FORUM FAKE

good work bullie ,

As the fora regulars,and no pun intended,blew it again! And more so then the fake! lol

Oh well, it keeps dem off the streets......
 Solitairesway
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/20/2011 9:48:54 PM
Baby gurl! Come on now... You are definitely setting yourself up for failure. Felatio is a sex act, just so you know. Why would you disrespect yourself in that manner. Having any type of sexual relations in a vehicle with someone you barely know. Not to mention a co-worker, is really bad judgement on your part. You are definitely not making a good reputation for yourself. What if this thread gets back to your boss & or co-workers? I hope you used common sense to use a condom, when you decided to express yourself so freely.
You will definitely live up to your name Ms. Theitgirl. If you are not careful you will definitely catch something you will regret. I can assure you that this co-worker you chose to fornicate with, will more than likely move on to his next conquest. You definitely made it easy for him to not want to continue the relationship you are seeking. Try having a bit more respect for your self.
 Archangel_07
Msg: 42
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/20/2011 9:59:51 PM
you didn't ruin anything at all. Spend time with the guy and if he is getting jealous about you getting hit on by other guys, he better having the " let's date exclusively talk " or the " are you dating more than one person " conversation. No more fooling around till you both decide to be in a relationship. He'll fight for ya more if he cares about you. Nothing is ruined so carry on.
 forumfishie
Msg: 43
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/20/2011 10:21:00 PM
"From now on, that'll be you,

"The chick who makes out in the parking lot"

Sorry, I was so cynical
and Soooooooo wrong about this,^^^^^

You are known around the office as the chick who gives BJs in the parking lot,
my mistake

He probably likes you as much as you like him for sure
and he doesn't know what to do next because................you already gave him a BJ,
that's all there was on his, "what to do next" list.

Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 44
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/21/2011 2:55:50 PM
First you cavalierly perform fellatio on a man out in the parking lot at your place of employment---and then you wonder why he appears to be backing off, and if you've ruined any relationship potential?

He's probably thinking that you've played the pink piccolo with other men at your job, and are comparing their penis sizes against each other. Yes, I'd venture to say you blew it---in more ways than one!
 foreverstacey
Msg: 45
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/21/2011 3:19:24 PM
At a NEW job none the less too... just so you know, they can fire you for any reason what so ever before your three month probation period is over.. which includes, and is not limited to, giving a co worker a BJ out in the store parking lot.. which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 46
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/21/2011 3:27:02 PM
"Where do I go from here?"

Don't shut down that job search just yet.

And when you move on (whether it's by your choice, or when you get fired for that BJ on the premises), remember to try to avoid having sex with your co-workers. Bill Clinton notwithstanding, it IS sex.

~Sitting back and waiting for the next troll post~
 Pingshooter
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/21/2011 4:07:05 PM
I have concluded one thing, after others have pointed out the many different posts by this person..whomever they are...they have real problems.

Troll post, after troll post.who knows what they really look like.

I can only pity them.

The internet is all they have to seek attention from?
 gentlewm
Msg: 48
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/21/2011 8:26:04 PM
wow, why do all the young beautiful girls have paper for brains? I just find it incredible, what is wrong with you lady, get some values, do you want to be a slut. grow up
 JP1111
Msg: 49
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/21/2011 8:42:46 PM

he's been quieter. He doesn't text me as much

Sure sounds to me like after your kiss at your car, that woke him up and is now trying to figure out for himself what to do about you. Does he keep it as things are right now or, evovle it to a relationship?

I've never been in a situation like this before. I have a huge crush on him

NOW you understand why office worker dating is frowned upon. When a dispute erupts in a relationship and they work together, it makes it rather difficult to take break from it and think about what happened.

Did I ruin any relationship potential?

Of course you didn't ruin anything it's just that, he now needs time.
 Skotch
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/22/2011 9:55:06 AM
I haven't even finished reading the first page and it seems that more than half of you think all guys that get some in an adventurous fashion are pigs. OP has taken things slow, the guy has probably shown patience as a result, he's probably not just looking for a brag at the work place. He might however be uncomfortable about commitment but now that you've gotten a little more touchy feely he's thinking that he's got to either step up or step out.

I would walk right up to him, and privately ask him what the deal is. Not nagging or nasty, just curious. He may be unsure how you feel, but if he's going to be an azz about it, I find it's good to know right up front.

As a guy, if I'm unsure about taking the next step, this may well scare me away. I'd say give him some space, don't assume he's off telling every other guy in the place that you fooled around. FFS, don't assume that there's anything wrong with that. Women's lib is not about protecting yourself from being called a slut, its from taking ownership of the fact that you can be sexually active and it not be a bad thing. Of course you're not going to go around sleeping with a bunch of people in your work place immediately to try to make him jealous. That's just stupid to think that as an intelligent person you'd do that.

Don't be ashamed of what you did, don't assume you have to do it again without some movement from him in the right direction either. Its your body. As long as you're responsible about it you set your rules.
 Skotch
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/22/2011 10:18:00 AM
Just playing the devil's advocate here...
If some gets head, are they a virgin if they've never gotten anything else in their life? I mean, is it like a murderous act without actually killing the person, therefor attempted murder but still not technically be a killer?

I could really care less. I'm god damn 34 years old in either definition I haven't had to worry about it in a long time, but whatever.

I didn't look at the OP's forum history. I look through these forums mainly because I like intelligent conversation. I take their word for whatever they're saying, even if they're lying I'm looking for the intelligent conversation, not to solve their problems with my miraculous advice. So here we go, obviously the OP is full of it, but lets go back to the original problem in a theoretical perspective.

Said girl has been looking to date said guy that she works with in a part time job. They've been taking it slow mainly because of scheduling constraints, but slow nonetheless. They got frisky in the workplace parking lot and she gave him head. He's backed off and she's not sure why now.

This isn't a guy she just met. This hasn't been a habitual thing in her past. I'm not going to pass judgement on how she wants to act sexually, but it seems like 75% of you think that giving head (or receiving for that matter) is restricted for long term commitment. I mean, what constitutes an acceptable time for sex? Call me a pig but I kinda like sex. I'm only going to go about it with someone I am in a relationship with or at least think I'm on the brink of starting a relationship with, but I'm not going to look down on those others who are a bit looser with their standards. I don't like chili either. I don't look down on those that do.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/22/2011 10:28:02 AM

This isn't a guy she just met. This hasn't been a habitual thing in her past. I'm not going to pass judgement on how she wants to act sexually, but it seems like 75% of you think that giving head (or receiving for that matter) is restricted for long term commitment. I mean, what constitutes an acceptable time for sex? Call me a pig but I kinda like sex. I'm only going to go about it with someone I am in a relationship with or at least think I'm on the brink of starting a relationship with, but I'm not going to look down on those others who are a bit looser with their standards. I don't like chili either. I don't look down on those that do.

Hey man..click on the history link under the original posters initial post..review it for a bit, then come back and tell us what you think? K?

Or..hail the person up and date them..bet we see a post about you with an hour of the date..this one, if she is actually real, needs some serious intervention by trained professionals.
 daddyjoe1973
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/22/2011 7:28:29 PM
hes just regrouping probaly not sure wat to do his self!
 daddyjoe1973
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Where do I go from here?
Posted: 6/22/2011 7:31:36 PM
And ant a damn thing wrong with u haven a relotionship with a coworker hell its exciting! just b cautious
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >