Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 124
What do they see when they look in the mirror?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

I think you'd be wise to go with what people are telling you, Gwen. They are clearly more objective and obviously very wise.

Oh, and I see something is different about your photo...can't quite put my finger on it, though...

What you see is a NOW 59 year old woman instead of a 58 year old woman.

I do not want to fall into the trap of believing my own press releases!

Happy B'Day Gwen!!!

Azul, thank you!
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 125
view profile
History
What do they see when they look in the mirror?
Posted: 11/6/2011 6:09:31 AM

I always lie about my weight. The only person who knows my weight is my doctor and me. I lie on my driver's license about my weight, I lie if someone asks me (and why would someone ask you?). Height, I knock that up half in inch too to make it an even 5'1". WTF cares. I don't lie about my job, what's to lie about. To me there are questions I'm not going to ask a potential date - how much do you weight and how many women have you slept with. I'm not answering those questions either if someone asks me. I'm good with who I am.

Honesty! A well sought after commodity. Why couldn't you live closer?

Since I don't, generally, view men's profiles I have to accept what the ladies here are saying they read. Please remember ladies that men read the same "disconnects" in women's profiles. One trend (at least in my area) is women posting a younger picture to be displayed in a search and then a newer picture once inside the profile. Sort of "bate and switch" tactic. But them men might be doing the same thing? I don't know. People (men and women) tend to "embellish" their profiles because we want to come across in the best light. Simple Marketing 101.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >